Male HQ

Incidental / Accidental Exposure (Compiled)

Guest zg

1 minute ago, -Ignored- said:

it should be pointing down bah??? (ref to mine  , kekekeke)

Yes..... urs i quite prominent.... even a blind man can see that lolz....

But ya, his is pointing down n a little bit to the right side. Aka "salah parking"

Hahaha....

2 minutes ago, ZKT279 said:

Yes..... urs i quite prominent.... even a blind man can see that lolz....

But ya, his is pointing down n a little bit to the right side. Aka "salah parking"

Hahaha....

kekekeke, cut mah, but if I m wearing a berm like him, even unblind might not see it kkekekekeke

actually mine is also salah parking type sia, it will auto move to that angle too, another reason could be the space in the pants/berms not enough to contain it...so it has to "extend" elsewhere

1 hour ago, -Ignored- said:

kekekeke, cut mah, but if I m wearing a berm like him, even unblind might not see it kkekekekeke

actually mine is also salah parking type sia, it will auto move to that angle too, another reason could be the space in the pants/berms not enough to contain it...so it has to "extend" elsewhere

Uuu...... a cut chi... :thumb:

On 15/11/2016 at 10:11 PM, Anderson said:

tumblr_oe6nepR3g61sse7sxo2_400.jpg

Chinaman construction worker, solid bubble butts and nice butt crack

Ever worked as part-time security officer in a dormitory. Always got to see such feast every evening when they returned to their dorms... =)

On ‎11‎/‎15‎/‎2016 at 10:11 PM, Anderson said:

tumblr_oe6nepR3g61sse7sxo2_400.jpg

Chinaman construction worker, solid bubble butts and nice butt crack

WOW !!! WOW !!! WOW !!! .. this is FUCKING HOT FIRM Toned ASS .... How I wish I can pour some water over his undies to make it wet and then use my cock to rub against his asscracks over his wet undies... And then lick over his wet undies before removing his entire wet undies and give him a good rim and good fuck ..

Fucking Hot ASS !!!!!

14 minutes ago, Mando said:

Ever worked as part-time security officer in a dormitory. Always got to see such feast every evening when they returned to their dorms... =)

U mean they will just wear undies and then walk around in their dorms ?

U all know wat.i saw this tall n slim guy waiting for bus otw to work last fri somewhere at far east area.not sure he is.an indian or muslim guy n his bulge was obvious initially.thought his tool is big.

the moment i turned again to board the approaching bus, he gotta hard on n tenting the right side of his pants.he saw me looking at it n hiding it with his bag.hahaha.saw him staying near my place.haha.cant wait to see him on monday morning.:yuk:

• 2 weeks later...

not really indecent

was at the changing room just now and one guy with his back facing me, stripped off his pants and underwear in a go and said sorry to me

at the back of my mind, there wasnt anything sorry about it, not as if i mind but subconsciously i replied its ok

maybe, he's just sorry for not having his front facing me..... just joking haha

13 hours ago, Mando said:

Yes. Many indeed walk around in their undies. They couldnt care a hoot as all are men.

Wow how I wish I can be the security guards.. sure will make my manhood horny and erected every nite

Not sure if it considered accidental exposure. I was in one the the public toilet. There was this muscular guy. Fair smooth skin with very nice built in just his mini white underwear changing out and cleaning himself up. He doesn't seems to mind at all that there are people walking in and out. 

I was there for 2 mins taking my time to pee and washing my hands while observing him. 

He pubic hair was standout and he has a big dick too.. 

A few of us went to Bali for a short trip and also to celebrate my campmate's bday. We booked a villa with a pool. The first night after dinner, we all decided to take a dip in the pool. As usual we are all guys, we walk around topless in just our boxer shorts. My campmates just jumped into the pool in their boxer shorts. One of them was wearing a white boxer shorts and it became translucent. We all tease him. It was so obvious that i can see his patch of black pubes and his dick head. Look kinda thick!

When guys go one road trip, it's often that men travel light. When a few men share room, seeing each other in boxers, underwear or even naked is most common. 

There will be many incident of indecent exposure when one wears boxers and lays in bed especially in the company of close friends. 

Don't tease too much, let him be comfortable. Just enjoy the view. 

1 hour ago, bluerunner said:

When guys go one road trip, it's often that men travel light. When a few men share room, seeing each other in boxers, underwear or even naked is most common. 

There will be many incident of indecent exposure when one wears boxers and lays in bed especially in the company of close friends. 

Totally agree.  Love such road trips 

2 hours ago, Guest joseph said:

A few of us went to Bali for a short trip and also to celebrate my campmate's bday. We booked a villa with a pool. The first night after dinner, we all decided to take a dip in the pool. As usual we are all guys, we walk around topless in just our boxer shorts. My campmates just jumped into the pool in their boxer shorts. One of them was wearing a white boxer shorts and it became translucent. We all tease him. It was so obvious that i can see his patch of black pubes and his dick head. Look kinda thick!

Campmate.young n fresh owned a thick one.omg.i m drooling n feel like sucking it for hours.lol

• 2 weeks later...
On 13/12/2016 at 2:18 PM, bluerunner said:

I agree. 

I remember backpacking solo in NZ when i just graduated. 

Stayed in a backpackers' lodge as it was cheaper. 

Both of the men I shared the room with travelled very light.

In fact, many strip off all their clothes the moment they enter the comfort of a warm room. 

To have sight of dangling dick is a norm which i followed quickly after i got slightly intoxicated with a few beers. 

I recall some of the guys' flaccid dick was even bigger than mine fully erected dick, but no one teased... they just take an extra look or two.... that's all... 

I had 2 clothes malfunction, once when I was at home and in my bemudas . I was talking to my nephew and his girlfriend . Not knowing to me my bemudas had a torn and my balls was hanging out. My nephew just told me too much too see and I look down and faster change and continue he he he.  Another time in Bali, I tend to have really hanging big balls and some shorts I cant wear. I went for river rafting and was wearing a light blue trunks and I didn't know when they took pictures of me my balls was so obvious. When my family members saw the pic they all said the balls could be seen so clearly. SO now my family don't allow  me to wear light color trunks he he

4 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

We old men,cannot la. Wait Nightmare on Elm Street and Scary Movie replay. :lol:

ya esp in g world

my straight friends and everyone felt I m ok in the "real" world, all those who have seen my siblings, felt I m the youngest among them although I m the eldest

but in g world, all expresses that they have seen a ghost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (esp I have told them I m less than ordinary)

Straights and gays don't think the same way? next life I m not going to be a G

It s so unfair! just cos I have no muscles or looks

5 minutes ago, Hands said:

I had 2 clothes malfunction, once when I was at home and in my bemudas . I was talking to my nephew and his girlfriend . Not knowing to me my bemudas had a torn and my balls was hanging out. My nephew just told me too much too see and I look down and faster change and continue he he he.  Another time in Bali, I tend to have really hanging big balls and some shorts I cant wear. I went for river rafting and was wearing a light blue trunks and I didn't know when they took pictures of me my balls was so obvious. When my family members saw the pic they all said the balls could be seen so clearly. SO now my family don't allow  me to wear light color trunks he he

not bad! your fam has a say in your clothing!!!

mine has no say in my fasionnnnn (how many times must I say that Fashion is spelt w an 'h" - quoted from Lulu movie)

no wonder some guys who tend to wear so skimpy (like g strings) told me they will personally wash their undies to prevent mums or anyone knowing....
to me a male, shdnt even have skimpy or too colourful undies, but if u dare to wear, I wonder why will your family has control over u??

and to me blue is belonging to a darker shade and good decent mfgr should produce non-see thrus trunks/swim wear

After spending so much, your light blue trunks show the balls?? is that purchased from ta bao? china?

In my opinion, ppl are more forgiving if you have a wardrobe malfunction when you are "young". When you are older, hats where all the judging comes in. 

We need to be mindful when it comes to wearing light colour attire especially light colour bottom. Know your audience and the crowd around you and you will be ok. :whistle:

Saw a group of guys fr an event mover company doing some moving & packing at my office bldg after an event. 

While I was waiting for my colleague, I saw one of e young mover guy wearing black Adidas shorts squatting down counting his equipment on e floor & tat is when I notice his cock head sticking out e side of his shorts.  I pretend to slowly walk nearer to have a clearer view while he was busy counting his items & packing them. He must have no underwear inside tat is y his cock can stick out.  Nice cut fat cock , make me go half hard when looking at his. 

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.