Male HQ

Incidental / Accidental Exposure (Compiled)

Guest zg

15 minutes ago, Guest Seeing is believing said:

Without pics, everything is based on what you say and is fictional. Most probably just like another Dormboy. Continue fantasizing about your cleo bachelor with a huge dick in some branded underwear. You're doing well.

he is not obliged to share any photos here anyway. whether you believe or not, it's up to the individual. don't get salty just cause there is no "evidence". 

besides, the straight dude is obviously uncomfortable. no one in the right mind would push their luck and whip his phone out to snap a few photos for a moment of gratification, only to cause trauma and backlash. 

On 2/20/2017 at 0:52 AM, Guest Rex said:

I can see my corner side neighbors' kitchen n service balcony fr my kitchen too. One level down stay a 30yo plus malay couple. Abang ride a motorbike n I think gym very heavily because very macho. Both come home very late too n once reach home abang always in his renoma undie n wife only wear bra n shorts walking in n out the kitchen for supper. Abang always do the washing at basin after eating n after washing he will off the kitchen light then walk into the service balcony n strip his undie in front the washing machine n throw inside then pull the towel fr hanger n went shower. Although kitchen light is off but not totally dark because their living room light still brighten the kitchen n service balcony abit. There is one time he went into service balcony after washing n see no towel then he walk to kitchen door( I think shld be asking his wife to bring him one). Then walk to washing machine again to strip off his undie n walk into kitchen again n his wife came in with a towel for him. He took the towel put it on his shoulder n cuddle his wife n his wife was squeezing his buttock with both hands. They both kiss n talk, kiss n talk n slowly his wife's hand move to stroke abang's cock while continue kissing. They stop after few mins n I can see abang's cock already very hard fr side view. The more clearer view of his hard cock was when his wife went back into living room abang follow n stand at kitchen door talking n pointing things to his wife. The living room light shine on abang n I can see his hard cock was thick n pointing left side. After that he walk to toilet shower n my cock is also hard. 

Went into the kitchen for a drink after my pee ard 4am. Saw Abang's kitchen light was on n his wife wearing a sexy short silky nighty was in there preparing breakfast. Me hiding behind window in my dark kitchen, waiting quite sometime for Abang to appear but seems tat he has not wake up yet. When I intend to go back to my sleep he finally woke up n came into the kitchen bare naked with his cock half hard, morning hardon earlier I supposed. Standing next to the fridge with a messy hair yawning n hand keep rubbing his abs looking at wat his wife is cooking he then went into the toilet after tat. He came out after 5mins then went over to hug his wife from behind n gave her a kiss on face. He continue walking in n out the kitchen naked then took a broom fr his service balcony n went into the living room. After finishing his sweeping, he help his wife in bringing the food out the kitchen to living room. After he has brought all food to the living room, he came into the kitchen again to off the light then open the fridge to get drinks n went out the kitchen again for his breakfast. 5am n I did not wait to continue because I m still sleepy n tired so I went back to sleep. 

Guest guest dude
On 29/05/2017 at 5:39 PM, Guest Accidental said:

To the guest curious: yeah the very first time I saw this Cleo bachelor bathing he was in white CK undies too. Second time didn't see his underwear. Third time he stripped off his undie in front of me while apologising haha.. and the most recent encounter was also CK black ones. Got to say the white ones showcase his cock very well.. But I don't think it's nice to take photos of people's underwear plus he's there. No chance to take pics in any case.. I also want to clarify that I didn't touch him / make any lewd comment / ask any personal questions Everytime I saw him. I tried not to look :/ We always talk Abt very work and food and in fact at times he seemed very comfortable with me and would laugh even. And before he leaves my sisters office he never fails to pat me on the back and say see you bro. I dun deny I'm attracted to him physically but I also genuinely wanna be friends with him :/ our conversations have been progressing. Just maybe he's not too comfortable with being naked in front of people. I'll try to exercise some restraint.. 

oh nice, what type of black cks were they....does he have a tattoo btw?

Guest guest

A young father with his 2 children n wife were sitting acoss my table having breakfast. Having a manly look make me keep stealing glance at him until he spreaded his legs open n his jewel was exposed. The opening of his Reebok shorts was quite big at his thigh area when he spreaded his legs open n that really caught my eyes because he wears nothing inside. His has a dark fat penis n balls, penis head was big n not bushy there. I was enjoying until they finish n left.

Guest Accidental

No he doesn't have tattoo  and his black CK undie is just the normal cut kind. Triangular

Seeing him every Saturday now seem like a weekly affair and yesterday saw him again at my sis office.. Just to clarify he's not Cleo bachelor champion. He's just one of the finalist for Cleo bachelor few years ago.. I was waiting for him the whole morn actually and ytd was by far the closest I got to him both physically and as friends.. 

He seemed happy to see me but was complaining to me abt the clients in the toilet while stripping his clothes at the same time.. I tried not to look at his super lean body :/ when what was left was just his CK white undies (which showcases his ultra big cockhead very well), he again took the towel to wrap around his waist before turning around to slowly, carefully take off the cotton underwear. I could tell he was very cautious to make sure the towel didn't come off 

I kinda joked a bit and said in jest "why so shy must use towel" and pretended to laugh. His face turned fucking red and even his ears!! I swear ! He took a while to respond. His response.. "my bird sensitive" and started laughing. Now I'm confused.. What does it mean by "sensitive"??  But halfway through when he wanted to wash his cock, he suddenly said "eh bro don't look ah" and undid his towel!! Butt facing me! 

But I could still see from the mirror ! What a sight.. His big, dark, well trimmed manhood was shaking and swinging around in all directions with every movement of his. It was so thick and at about 3.5" soft. His balls were kinda bunched up maybe cos the water from the hose was cold.. And those lean arms, chest, calves.. Omg.. He just soaped himself up like nobody's business while talking to me about all sorts of random things including some Soccer match which happen recently (FA CUP?).. I really tried not to look but too tempting..

As he dried up he needed to place some salonpas plaster (I saw him using it previously also) on his back and I (shamelessly) offer to help.. :P he was still totally naked. He hesitated and I was afraid he suspected smth but then he said ok !! I was so so close to his body and my hands were trembling and cold as I helped him paste the plasters.. 

And the best part.. He asked me if I already eaten lunch ! And if I want to eat at the Coffeeshop downstairs together!! Obviously I have no reason to reject.. And so we had a quick lunch together downstairs.. :P he's just so captivating but sadly only treats me as a "bro" and he already has a gf.. I need to break him.. 

Guest guest

Sensitive means that it won't take much to get him horny. Next time, talk about girls and sex while you're alone and his dick will erect. Then, his sensitive big head will be ready for milking.

Guest Accidental
On 5 June 2017 at 1:07 AM, Guest Hot said:

You know what model are the black and white CK undies he wear?

Sorry I don't know what model of CK undies he wear lol only know it's cotton material, and the undie only cover his cock and ass.. At the sides it's just a waistband only (without the extra material) .. And so far always white or black undie.. White undie is the best :P can see his thick cockhead shape pointing outward and pushing against the skimpy fabric.. Is just so erotic ! 

2 minutes ago, Silverwing said:

I was at the condo gym working out a few weeks back and suddenly realized that this guy kept staring towards my direction after his treadmill session .. In my mind, He kinda always give me that feel that he is AJ but never knew that he be so intense to make eye contact with me. As I was doing crunches facing the huge wall of mirror, only then I recalled that my army shorts that I was wearing does not come with netting. Needless to say, to my worst nightmare I can see the whole package was completely out and I definitely knew right away the whole situation and that it was the best time for me to end my gym session that day. Oh damn it wardborbe malfunction!! :redface: I could barely look at his face when I walked pass him before exiting, in which he was smiling at me and I returned that ackward smile as I left the gym.

I will never do commando at any situation, unless I enjoyed people gorging their eyes with my package...
at least now u know who are the AJs @ the condo

1 minute ago, -Ignored- said:

I will never do commando at any situation, unless I enjoyed people gorging their eyes with my package...
at least now u know who are the AJs @ the condo

Lesson learnt... Jeez

13 minutes ago, Silverwing said:

I was at the condo gym working out a few weeks back and suddenly realized that this guy kept staring towards my direction after his treadmill session .. In my mind, He kinda always give me that feel that he is AJ but never knew that he be so intense to make eye contact with me. As I was doing crunches facing the huge wall of mirror, only then I recalled that my army shorts that I was wearing does not come with netting. Needless to say, to my worst nightmare I can see the whole package was completely out and I definitely knew right away the whole situation and that it was the best time for me to end my gym session that day. Oh damn it wardborbe malfunction!! :redface: I could barely look at his face when I walked pass him before exiting, in which he was smiling at me and I returned that ackward smile as I left the gym.

although i commando in gym most of the time, i make sure that my shorts come with the inner lining. 

can u imagine it's a female who saw that? gosh. 

29 minutes ago, Silverwing said:

Dont u think u miss the opportunity ?

Should have hint / wink to him to the shower area.haizzz.package exosed from a cute guy like  u who dont want to see n smile.lol

51 minutes ago, suckmegood said:

although i commando in gym most of the time, i make sure that my shorts come with the inner lining. 

can u imagine it's a female who saw that? gosh. 

If female, me die on spot x_x"

35 minutes ago, cutejack said:

Dont u think u miss the opportunity ?

Should have hint / wink to him to the shower area.haizzz.package exosed from a cute guy like  u who dont want to see n smile.lol

Haha kennut la... Tho thank you for being kind :)

Guest Accidental
11 hours ago, tampboy9 said:

Guest Accidental, i think what everyone would want to know is his identity or maybe which year he's from

I don't think it's convenient for me to disclose .. 

21 hours ago, Silverwing said:

Well u could have smile at him and who knows u can end up being fun buddy

4 minutes ago, Leanmeat said:

Well u could have smile at him and who knows u can end up being fun buddy

:clap: lolll

22 hours ago, Silverwing said:

1. If it's a small package - See and forget.
2. If it's an average package - Can still see.
3. If it's a big package - Stare hard.
4. If it's an OMG package - Stare very hard and tongue sticking out.

Which package is yours? No. 3

8 minutes ago, GachiMuchi said:

I think package its the whole person as a package.

If body spare tyre/ chest like dropping boobs w a big one below, i faster turn around and wouldnt want to see.

40 minutes ago, Leanmeat said:

I think package its the whole person as a package.

If body spare tyre/ chest like dropping boobs w a big one below, i faster turn around and wouldnt want to see.

Then you better don't get old. Otherwise, you see your sagging butt, drooping neh neh and spare tyres forming, how?!

57 minutes ago, GachiMuchi said:

Heyooo Gachi... Howve u been? :)

loll definitely not number 4... Me not that great anyway :redface:

3 minutes ago, Leanmeat said:

Well we all will go thru that stage after all. But i wouldnt be like some guys CMI stil want to expose themselves. U have it, u flaunt it. U dun have it, keep it to yrself

The trick here is not to do things on purpose.

If those exhibitionist purposely showing it then it's like *blah*

Usually, it's those accidental ones that is eye candy.

On 2014-12-27 at 5:44 PM, bluerunner said:

Today at one of the links at the a Raffles Place MRT, 2 guys are doing some wiring work there. The young guy has "accidentally" exposed part of his butt crack. Looks like he is not wearing any underwear beneath his jeans.

Sometimes their undies very loose

1 hour ago, GachiMuchi said:

The trick here is not to do things on purpose.

If those exhibitionist purposely showing it then it's like *blah*

Usually, it's those accidental ones that is eye candy.

Thats true. But sometimes what u think is accidental could be a 'plan accident' by the one exposing. (silverwing Im not referring to u k...)

1 hour ago, Leanmeat said:

Thats true. But sometimes what u think is accidental could be a 'plan accident' by the one exposing. (silverwing Im not referring to u k...)

No worries :) m cool with it

Guest guest

Once i was at a 24hrs coffeeshop after midnite around 2am, came a group of 4 ang moh guys sitting at a rectangular table diagonally across mine. After their soft drinks were serve on table, the 1 sitting diagonally across me wearing singlet & white shorts lifted his right leg & bend it at the knee placing it at the edge of his seat then continue talking & laughing. At that moment the opening of his shorts near his left leg groin area was widely open with a big hole. He was bare commando inside & his limp long meaty dick was nearly totally out of his shorts together with his hung balls hanging there. Still remember his dick head was half exposed out the foreskin & was clean shaved. Think most ang moh have or don't mind shaved pub. And yes....i was starring hard till my brother sitting facing me asked me what m i starring at...LOL

Guest Newbie
On 6/8/2017 at 4:44 PM, Guest guest said:

Once i was at a 24hrs coffeeshop after midnite around 2am, came a group of 4 ang moh guys sitting at a rectangular table diagonally across mine. After their soft drinks were serve on table, the 1 sitting diagonally across me wearing singlet & white shorts lifted his right leg & bend it at the knee placing it at the edge of his seat then continue talking & laughing. At that moment the opening of his shorts near his left leg groin area was widely open with a big hole. He was bare commando inside & his limp long meaty dick was nearly totally out of his shorts together with his hung balls hanging there. Still remember his dick head was half exposed out the foreskin & was clean shaved. Think most ang moh have or don't mind shaved pub. And yes....i was starring hard till my brother sitting facing me asked me what m i starring at...LOL

Guess the ang moh are more open to free balling. Who knows all the 4 may be freeballing too.

Guest guest
2 hours ago, billlie22 said:

More likely he commando because his dick and balls big. More comfortable

Quite true. My ang moh colleague goes commando in his office pants. The shape & outline of his long dick was always so obvious on his pants, parking downwards to his right groin. When he was sitting down on chair i can too see his dick shape protruding on his thigh near groin. Once we had an outing and he was siting on a wooden bench resting with his legs opening. Yes, he was commando ! I saw his meat dangling inside his shorts when i was sitting on my backpack on the ground facing his direction. He was too shaved and i was slowly going hard while looking at it. Haha!

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.