Male HQ

Incidental / Accidental Exposure (Compiled)

Guest zg

Speaking of exposure, I went with my school for a service learning trip to Cambodia Siem Reap when I was in Sec3. I was in a boys school. That was almost 10 years ago. We slept at a local school for one of the nights because we were helping them build a library and also had a campfire. The school had gender segregated toilets and only 2 shower cubicles for the guys toilet. The queue to shower was so long and I recalled some hot straight guys showering together in the same cubicle to save time.

We slept in the classrooms. As we were preparing to sleep (it was already almost 11pm), one of the male teachers (he’s one of the PE teachers in my school) came in and with his booming voice, asked for 2 volunteers.  I volunteered almost right away because I really liked how good he looked. He was tall, fit and had spiky hair. At most in his late 20s. Anyway most of my mates wanted to sleep anyway. Along with another guy who volunteered, we both followed the PE teacher to what seemed like a carpark away from the rundown school building. 

Once there, my hot PE teacher looked at us, in a very very weird awkward manner; clearing his throat, he asked both of us “you know what’s Jaga right? Means help to look out.” He then explained that the toilets were all locked and he needed to shower. He has no choice but to use a water point there, fill it up in a bucket and shower in the open. But he’s afraid of being seen by others, especially the 2 female teachers from our school who might walk by.

So the 2 of us were essentially there to help him keep a lookout for him while he took his bath in the open! We were almost like security guards and he placed each of us at strategic locations, telling us where to lookout and tell him immediately if we saw anyone. I still remember his exact words when he said in jest, “faster tell me, then I can use the towel and cover my penis!”  And he warned, “look at where I ask you guys to look ah, you all not supposed to look at my naked body.” 

In no time I knew he was already completely naked with sounds of water splashing all over. Our backs were facing him but I couldn’t resist the urge to peep. The place was dimly lit but I still saw quite a bit as I turned my head swiftly once in a while to peep. He hung his underwear, clothes and towel on a fence. His butt was so white and in contrast with the rest of his tanned skin, with the soap flowing down his buttocks into his anus. I saw his hands in his anus - as he washed that delicate area throughly. And I could see his dangling low hanging balls in between the gap of his legs even as his back faced us. It was so erotic. 

Needless to say for the duration of his bath my cock was already fully hard. I was only 15 and at the peak of my puberty then. I was leaking prelim in such huge amounts. To see such a hot guy - and my PE teacher in fact - naked and bathing in all his might and glory on display is almost like a dream come true. 

After he got dressed, he came to me and asked if we saw anyone walk by. I said no. With a sheepish smile he said thanks, and asked us to go back to sleep. 

Till this day I still remember the scene of him washing and soaping himself from head to toe. What a sight. 

On 9/29/2017 at 5:06 PM, Guest Teacher said:

Speaking of exposure, I went with my school for a service learning trip to Cambodia Siem Reap when I was in Sec3. I was in a boys school. That was almost 10 years ago. We slept at a local school for one of the nights because we were helping them build a library and also had a campfire. The school had gender segregated toilets and only 2 shower cubicles for the guys toilet. The queue to shower was so long and I recalled some hot straight guys showering together in the same cubicle to save time.

We slept in the classrooms. As we were preparing to sleep (it was already almost 11pm), one of the male teachers (he’s one of the PE teachers in my school) came in and with his booming voice, asked for 2 volunteers.  I volunteered almost right away because I really liked how good he looked. He was tall, fit and had spiky hair. At most in his late 20s. Anyway most of my mates wanted to sleep anyway. Along with another guy who volunteered, we both followed the PE teacher to what seemed like a carpark away from the rundown school building. 

Once there, my hot PE teacher looked at us, in a very very weird awkward manner; clearing his throat, he asked both of us “you know what’s Jaga right? Means help to look out.” He then explained that the toilets were all locked and he needed to shower. He has no choice but to use a water point there, fill it up in a bucket and shower in the open. But he’s afraid of being seen by others, especially the 2 female teachers from our school who might walk by.

So the 2 of us were essentially there to help him keep a lookout for him while he took his bath in the open! We were almost like security guards and he placed each of us at strategic locations, telling us where to lookout and tell him immediately if we saw anyone. I still remember his exact words when he said in jest, “faster tell me, then I can use the towel and cover my penis!”  And he warned, “look at where I ask you guys to look ah, you all not supposed to look at my naked body.” 

In no time I knew he was already completely naked with sounds of water splashing all over. Our backs were facing him but I couldn’t resist the urge to peep. The place was dimly lit but I still saw quite a bit as I turned my head swiftly once in a while to peep. He hung his underwear, clothes and towel on a fence. His butt was so white and in contrast with the rest of his tanned skin, with the soap flowing down his buttocks into his anus. I saw his hands in his anus - as he washed that delicate area throughly. And I could see his dangling low hanging balls in between the gap of his legs even as his back faced us. It was so erotic. 

Needless to say for the duration of his bath my cock was already fully hard. I was only 15 and at the peak of my puberty then. I was leaking prelim in such huge amounts. To see such a hot guy - and my PE teacher in fact - naked and bathing in all his might and glory on display is almost like a dream come true. 

After he got dressed, he came to me and asked if we saw anyone walk by. I said no. With a sheepish smile he said thanks, and asked us to go back to sleep. 

Till this day I still remember the scene of him washing and soaping himself from head to toe. What a sight. 

Fake story, can just shower while wearing underwear or short. Swimming pool open showerpoints in toilet often like that.

On 9/26/2017 at 2:33 PM, Rice60640 said:

The stereotype about Asian is far from truth.  I've "seen" those that breaks the stereotypes.

So how big? On what type of body with what sort of face?

For me, I usually see bigger cocks tend to be owned by fugly or very average guys. Only got a few exceptions, one was when I barged into the swimming pool toilet and saw the guy admiring himself in the mirror, that guy's semi-hard is literally more than halfway down his knees and really THICK!!! And in case you think he is a short guy, no, he is maybe 180m with long legs too. He covered up really quick, pity.. I think he is mixed blood, very fine handsome features, but still looks mostly chinese. I still see him at Tampines occasionally

Guest bigger the better
11 minutes ago, billlie22 said:

For me, I usually see bigger cocks tend to be owned by fugly or very average guys. Only got a few exceptions, one was when I barged into the swimming pool toilet and saw the guy admiring himself in the mirror, that guy's semi-hard is literally more than halfway down his knees and really THICK!!! And in case you think he is a short guy, no, he is maybe 180m with long legs too. He covered up really quick, pity.. I think he is mixed blood, very fine handsome features, but still looks mostly chinese. I still see him at Tampines occasionally

You are so lucky.

I never encountered a near perfect one.

On 29/09/2017 at 5:06 PM, Guest Teacher said:

FOREIGN201705311415000328123796232.jpg

12 hours ago, billlie22 said:

that sounded like a prejudice against shorter guys

14 hours ago, billlie22 said:

The creator is fair. He gives some and take some. Occasionally, we are blessed with a perfect specimen. 

I attended an AfA event some months ago and there were many gays - many were young and very good looking.  When I was in the toilet this extremely gorgeous looking guy in jeans and a body hugging t-shirt stood beside me.  I almost fainted when I glanced over and saw his flaccid dick - it was at least 5 inches long soft and thick.  It was like an ang-moh dick.  And because he was clean shaven his cock looked even larger.  Unfortunately nothing happened; it was clear he wasn't interested in an old man like me.  He did sense that I was staring at his huge soft dick but did not bother to hide it from my view.  Guess he enjoys being admired.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

2 hours ago, bluerunner said:

Maybe this billie guy is the kind where he THINKS he is good looking (note my word: he THINKS himself) and have a really small prick. 

Oh well..... let’s get back to discussion. :whistle:

noted!

22 hours ago, Guest Trump said:

FOREIGN201705311415000328123796232.jpg

You don believe but i do because i have experience similar situation, when in army taiwan training in the mountain many year back, three of my friends and me were so in need of a shower after three days in the mountain we beg a local old lady who sells noodles to us to let us go to her home to bath.. At around 11pm we reach her village home and she directed us to a big well where we had to draw water by ourself using a big robe and a pail. Believe or not four of us were nude standing around the well bathing under the moon light.. Sorry i could not remember how big or small my three other friends cocks looks like. Its something that i will never forget in my life. 

9 minutes ago, Friendly said:

You don believe but i do because i have experience similar situation, when in army taiwan training in the mountain many year back, three of my friends and me were so in need of a shower after three days in the mountain we beg a local old lady who sells noodles to us to let us go to her home to bath.. At around 11pm we reach her village home and she directed us to a big well where we had to draw water by ourself using a big robe and a pail. Believe or not four of us were nude standing around the well bathing under the moon light.. Sorry i could not remember how big or small my three other friends cocks looks like. Its something that i will never forget in my life. 

U sure that old lady neva peep at u guys?:yuk:

8 hours ago, kimlo777 said:

I attended an AfA event some months ago and there were many gays - many were young and very good looking.  When I was in the toilet this extremely gorgeous looking guy in jeans and a body hugging t-shirt stood beside me.  I almost fainted when I glanced over and saw his flaccid dick - it was at least 5 inches long soft and thick.  It was like an ang-moh dick.  And because he was clean shaven his cock looked even larger.  Unfortunately nothing happened; it was clear he wasn't interested in an old man like me.  He did sense that I was staring at his huge soft dick but did not bother to hide it from my view.  Guess he enjoys being admired.

Young boys nowadays got big dicks. They love to exhibit. So enjoy the bird show! 

On 01/10/2017 at 6:14 PM, Friendly said:

Let me share my army encounter too during my training in Philippines during the early 90s. 

I supposed my batch was the last one to go training in the Philippines. Remember that night, after shorting documents in the HQ office, some paper need to be sign by a platoon sergeant, so I went to his platoon to look him up. He was not there, his men told me he was behind the field. I went to the field where those men were gathered, sitting, relaxing & chatting. After some pointing of there there there from the men, I walk further out to the toilet area where some guys were doing their laundry at open ground where a big metal water tank was. Getting nearer ,wow... I saw a naked guy exposing his full glory standing next to the water tank soaping himself under the moonlight while a few others in their underwear bathing too. Our toilet & shower cubicles at the open field were only built with wooden plank no roof top & during peak when all are occupied some will just shower at the big metal water tank on the open ground or even the shower was not fully occupied some men still choose to shower in the open.

I shouted SGT XXX & the naked guy replied 'yes'. I went to him asking him to sign the documents. He washed off the soap on his hands & dried with towel. Looking at his dick swinging was a turn on. I gave him the pen & he was standing nude in front of me signing those paper while I m holding for him. Fit bod with abs & dick was thick meat & hung bushy. I was looking at the paper he was signing but eyes eventually peeping at his wet soapy dick. I was slowly turning hard!

After clearing all my work, I went for my shower about half an hour later. It was about 10.30pm I remember, walking nearer I saw the SGT was still there & yes, bare naked alone doing his laundry. There are still 2-3 guys going in & out the toilet but seeing him there I did not hesitate & stripped myself naked next to the tank & splashed myself with pail of water. Some how I felt he was an exhibitionism. We started to chat & I slowly take my time showering. After he was done with his laundry, he took his pail & splash water over himself again. We talk & kept staring at each other. I noticed his dick was getting hard after a few splash of water on his lower body. He was actually seeing if I have notice it. I went hard too not long.

OK cut short......we put on our PT shorts & I brought him to the 3 tonner park behind. We went up to the back of the 3 tonner & I pulled down his shorts & started to suck his hard dick. The suck & stroking made him cum in my mouth. We ended the night after that. Anyway he was straight married so I think he was just in need while oversea with no woman. Is up to you guys to believe or not. Just sharing. 

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Let me share my army encounter too during my training in Philippines during the early 90s. 

I supposed my batch was the last one to go training in the Philippines. Remember that night, after shorting documents in the HQ office, some paper need to be sign by a platoon sergeant, so I went to his platoon to look him up. He was not there, his men told me he was behind the field. I went to the field where those men were gathered, sitting, relaxing & chatting. After some pointing of there there there from the men, I walk further out to the toilet area where some guys were doing their laundry at open ground where a big metal water tank was. Getting nearer ,wow... I saw a naked guy exposing his full glory standing next to the water tank soaping himself under the moonlight while a few others in their underwear bathing too. Our toilet & shower cubicles at the open field were only built with wooden plank no roof top & during peak when all are occupied some will just shower at the big metal water tank on the open ground or even the shower was not fully occupied some men still choose to shower in the open.

I shouted SGT XXX & the naked guy replied 'yes'. I went to him asking him to sign the documents. He washed off the soap on his hands & dried with towel. Looking at his dick swinging was a turn on. I gave him the pen & he was standing nude in front of me signing those paper while I m holding for him. Fit bod with abs & dick was thick meat & hung bushy. I was looking at the paper he was signing but eyes eventually peeping at his wet soapy dick. I was slowly turning hard!

After clearing all my work, I went for my shower about half an hour later. It was about 10.30pm I remember, walking nearer I saw the SGT was still there & yes, bare naked alone doing his laundry. There are still 2-3 guys going in & out the toilet but seeing him there I did not hesitate & stripped myself naked next to the tank & splashed myself with pail of water. Some how I felt he was an exhibitionism. We started to chat & I slowly take my time showering. After he was done with his laundry, he took his pail & splash water over himself again. We talk & kept staring at each other. I noticed his dick was getting hard after a few splash of water on his lower body. He was actually seeing if I have notice it. I went hard too not long.

OK cut short......we put on our PT shorts & I brought him to the 3 tonner park behind. We went up to the back of the 3 tonner & I pulled down his shorts & started to suck his hard dick. The suck & stroking made him cum in my mouth. We ended the night after that. Anyway he was straight married so I think he was just in need while oversea with no woman. Is up to you guys to believe or not. Just sharing. 

I believe your story, thanks for sharing!!

Mind sharing more about how your Sergeant looks? Is he the manly ah-beng type or well-mannered type?

Back in sec 2 there was a period of time I did not wear underwear. One day during PE, some of the guys were just fooling around and pulled down my pants, exposed to everyone in the classroom. Thankfully most of the girls had went to the toilet and changed. Probably just one or two at the side (at that time I was still straight).

It did excite me a little but I quickly wore back my shorts. I was caught a few more times not wearing underwear until one commotion was noticed by a teacher, who asked me to put it back on. The fun stopped thereafter as I didn't want to get into disciplinary trouble.

2 hours ago, edw1 said:

Back in sec 2 there was a period of time I did not wear underwear. One day during PE, some of the guys were just fooling around and pulled down my pants, exposed to everyone in the classroom. Thankfully most of the girls had went to the toilet and changed. Probably just one or two at the side (at that time I was still straight).

It did excite me a little but I quickly wore back my shorts. I was caught a few more times not wearing underwear until one commotion was noticed by a teacher, who asked me to put it back on. The fun stopped thereafter as I didn't want to get into disciplinary trouble.

How did you get caught several times not wearing undies? Even to the point that the teacher would notice

12 hours ago, enthuboy_93 said:

How did you get caught several times not wearing undies? Even to the point that the teacher would notice

gd qn! maybe he constantly get pulled down his shorts...hence teacher notice but I don't think a teacher will ask a student to wear underwear

Guest Teacher
15 hours ago, edw1 said:

Maybe you’re not cute then, otherwise the teacher would make you stay back for “special classes”. :whistle:

Guest iluvhandling
3 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

huh? maybe I misread him?

Why is it everytime it is about misreading it is you, cb mouth?

Maybe u can keep your cb mouth shut? Haha

Just  riss reference to a few threads where you misread and shoot from ur cb mouth. Nuff said

11 minutes ago, Guest iluvhandling said:

Why is it everytime it is about misreading it is you, cb mouth?

Maybe u can keep your cb mouth shut? Haha

Just  riss reference to a few threads where you misread and shoot from ur cb mouth. Nuff said

Xiao cb Guest

glad tht you open your Cb mouth here for free shots! No men will wanna dirty their dicks getting closer to your cb lips though!

this is not a thread to discuss mis read or mis pronounce!and I didn't affirm that I mis read

if you wish to raise any content not related to this thread, pls get back to your sluthouse for gossips!

On 24/09/2017 at 3:36 PM, bluerunner said:

Just now I was using the public toilet, I saw there was a young man (age 20s?) using one

of the urinal. All other urinal were occupied so I used the one beside this young man. He was so shy, trying to cover his cock and stood so near to the urinal. 

Later I managed to catch a glimpse of his cock and I knew why. I think he has phimosis. This foreskin is long and the opening is really too narrow. 

Alright.... it’s cheap thrill. Happy Sunday. 

Which toilet are you referring to man?

Guest No More Drama

The quoted story originally relayed by Bluerunner reminds me of one time I was in the men's room at Shinjuku Rail Station in Tokyo. I had finished using the toilet and was washing my hands at the sink next to the row of urinals. A Japanese businessman came in to use the urinal right next to me. I could see his dick easily in the mirror. He simply pulled down his pants, whipped it out, and started pissing. Never rolled back his really long foreskin. I had never seen a guy piss like that before and thought it was gross but also couldn't stop watching. He didn't even shake when he finished. Just tucked his dick back into his underwear which I assumed would have several piss stains and a noticeable piss smell by the end of the day.

9 minutes ago, Guest No More Drama said:

The quoted story originally relayed by Bluerunner reminds me of one time I was in the men's room at Shinjuku Rail Station in Tokyo. I had finished using the toilet and was washing my hands at the sink next to the row of urinals. A Japanese businessman came in to use the urinal right next to me. I could see his dick easily in the mirror. He simply pulled down his pants, whipped it out, and started pissing. Never rolled back his really long foreskin. I had never seen a guy piss like that before and thought it was gross but also couldn't stop watching. He didn't even shake when he finished. Just tucked his dick back into his underwear which I assumed would have several piss stains and a noticeable piss smell by the end of the day.

Many do that in spore. Just tuck back without flick for the last drop to come out. Eeewwww

Reposting what I saw a few days back 

Saw the same cute guy again in SAF green PT singlet and under armour cap at the MacPherson CC gym toilet yesterday morning. Again from the cubicle beside I could see his feet and him washing and soaping himself from the water reflection. Erotic sight of him soaping his balls and washing his foreskin and cock. As he soaped his cock it got erected and his fucking cock, which was straight as a rod, got so hard and was pointing to the ceiling!  Pity he didn’t jerk off. He was so oblivious that someone beside could actually see his naked glory (from waist down) from the water reflection. Got me all horny. He took a really long shower (more than 20 mins) and was visibly surprised to see me still in the toilet when he finished his shower. He came out of the cubicle to change in just a pair of renoma sports brief. Anyone else gyms at the MacPherson cc and knows who this guy is? Seems like a typical straight university student 

Guest While Not Looking

After hitting up Tantric and Taboo on Friday night, and then getting a cute guy's contact info outside while he was looking for a taxi in Chinatown, I decided to walk to Clarke Quay. During those 10 minutes, I realized I was hungry, and decided to eat at the 24 hour food place around the corner from Keybox.

Upon ordering I noticed a group of what looked like JC age guys and girls a couple of tables over. One of the Malay boys had his back to me, with his shirt riding up his back, and his pants sagging below his crack. More than half of his ass was visible and I made sure to enjoy the sight of that smooth golden brown booty. Luckily he never turned around and noticed how I was staring down his butt.

Unfortunately a couple of older Malay guys who looked like they had just gotten off work at one of the restaurants or clubs in Clarke Quay soon came in and took the table next to me. Their presence constrained my view and I was annoyed. But the guy whose butt I was shamelessly checking out and his group were soon joined by a few more young friends and my view was totally gone anyway.

As I left, I walked past their table and the youngest guy there, an Indian kid who looked about 15 or 16 seemed to be checking me out. I smiled at him slyly (and no I did not have intentions towards him) but he turned back to the group's conversation either out of embarrassment or to avoid getting caught.

2 hours ago, Gene T said:

I was wearing my side split running shorts without lining last Sunday and boarded the bus with two decks. It was early around 9am and I went to the upper deck.

There were a family of four Japanese seated near the front and I set my gaze upon a bangla seated near the back -- he looked neat and tidy in his checkered shirt and blue jeans, with trimmed hair and beard. Most probably going to town for a date.

I sat next to him, separated by the aisle. I sat down very close to the back rest so when I slid my butt slightly forward my shorts would stay and my cock slipped halfway out my shorts.

He was on the window side of the left bench and looking out the window. I was seated at the aisle side of the right bench. I dropped my magazine on the aisle and he turned to look at me. I smiled and he saw the magazine on the aisle and moved from his seat to picked it up and handed it to me while still seated. But now he's closer to me as he's moved from the left seat to the right. We were now only an aisle apart.

I took the magazine, said thank you and turned right to place the magazine into my backpack, fully extending my erect cock to the front and upwards. He must have seen my hard cock as he quickly looked away when I turned my head back to him.

I then turned my head towards the front of the bus and just sat there with my cock and balls fully exposed via the right opening of my shorts. I cam feel my juice flowing.

From the corner of my eyes I can see that he's no longer looking out the window but instead titled his head slightly towards me so he could get a good view of my standing cock with precum ponding on the piss hole.

He started to rub on his thighs through his jeans and as I turned and smiled at him I can see a bulge forming under those tight jeans and he was swallowing saliva like he's parched, smiling back at me. 

I lifted both palms and placed them behind my head and flexed, resting on my back, while I gave my pelvis one more forward push. My cock tighten and straighten, hard as a standing rock and my precum finally overflowed and trickled down my throbbing shaft.

He stood up from his seat and faced me. The bulge under those jeans was right in front of my face. I looked up at him and pressed the buzzer. I stood up and used my backpack to cover my erection as I said excuse me and made my way down to the lower deck.

I thought he would have followed but I guessed he had a hotter date in town. I alighted the bus holding my back pack in front of my groin and proceeded to Katong Swimming Complex for a swim and then some.

Haha ....reminds me of a straight couple i saw on bus last weekend early 8am. Both in their 30s, wearing side split running shorts & singlet. Both were sitting on the 2 seats with another 2 seats facing them. The woman was sitting at the inner seat lying her head on the man shoulder surfing her phone. The man was sitting the aisle seat holding a wallet & keys on his thigh & I went to sit across that man. This is the time when i notice part of his cock & ball slipped out at the opening at his inner thigh. My cock slowly got hard in my undie. His cock head quite pink & cock skin was dark. Haha...I took my phone & snap a few shots of his expose. After sometime he shifted his hand that was holding the wallet & I think he felt his cock slipped out. He look down & saw & pulled his shorts to cover. To quickly look away. Freeballing men are sexy !

9 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

Haha ....reminds me of a straight couple i saw on bus last weekend early 8am. Both in their 30s, wearing side split running shorts & singlet. Both were sitting on the 2 seats with another 2 seats facing them. The woman was sitting at the inner seat lying her head on the man shoulder surfing her phone. The man was sitting the aisle seat holding a wallet & keys on his thigh & I went to sit across that man. This is the time when i notice part of his cock & ball slipped out at the opening at his inner thigh. My cock slowly got hard in my undie. His cock head quite pink & cock skin was dark. Haha...I took my phone & snap a few shots of his expose. After sometime he shifted his hand that was holding the wallet & I think he felt his cock slipped out. He look down & saw & pulled his shorts to cover. To quickly look away. Freeballing men are sexy !

Post..hehehe

Guest Intensely Staring At Butt

Actually wondering if it's a new trend for young Malays to either freeball or wear very low-cut underwear. Last night on the MRT, there was a Malay boy who looked about 18-20 range standing in front of me with his back facing me, while talking to two girls sitting across from me. His movements while laughing at their jokes caused one side of his shirt to shift upward exposing his lower back and upper butt. So sexy. Those girls had no idea how many naughty things I was fantasizing about doing to their friend while shamelessly staring at the top of his asscrack. Unfortunately he must have felt the AC on his back as he finally pulled his shirt down two stops before I alighted. Sigh.

21 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Post leh ... share share 

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.