Male HQ

Incidental / Accidental Exposure (Compiled)

Guest zg

6 minutes ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

The pee pee at urinal very shiok

all Chinese guys look so straight looking with cute kkj 

yes, Chinese for sure

but only 1 or 2 looks like discrete filming

the rest just looked abit of rehearsed leh

I m always amazed how some can urine without touching  there

and one can even smoke without touching the cigarette(just by using mouth to adjust from one end of the lips to the mid) - sorry I forgot which video

this looked unrehearsed too  https://nguyenngocvu.tumblr.com/post/169076565077/ahuhublr-trai-việt-fuck-nhau-với-tây-trong

and they tried to cover by moving the pail/dustbin and yes all China toilets has a bin (yes for males)

for u to throw toilet paper inside(not flush down)

many told me they didn't even know that at all (never have they seen toilets w such bins or notices about that, and they went for tours for more than 3weeks) ie to say they flushed it down without following laws

On 2/27/2018 at 6:40 PM, cutejack said:

Yr type ar?see pic also no point.

That's why need video rofl

On 2/27/2018 at 11:13 PM, Ben Ben Ben said:

He’s your type but you are my type :redface:

your cheeky boy :D

How you know I'm cheeky :redface:

Are you as humorous in real life? 

Guys, I want to share what I saw today. This is not an accidental exposure but an intentional one.

I was in a toilet at a shopping mall at Jurong area. I was washing my hands at the basin and then a not bad looking guy suddenly came out from the urinal area and stand next to me. He then rolled down the front of his shorts, whipped out his cock and started washing it. He has beautiful one. A cut big mushroom head with a long shaft. He took a long time to wash his cock which made me suspect that he wanted me to see. After noticing that I was watching him, he pulled up his shorts and walked to the urinal. I quickly followed and stood next to him.

At the urinal, he pulled down his shorts and let me admired his fully erected cock. Wow! I now have a full view of his cock. His cock now stood 45 degrees up with a length of about 6 to 7 inches. He was stroking and caressing his cock. I also saw that he was wearing an underwear with an unique design. The underwear has pouch with a clip. Upon releasing the clip, the pouch flaps down and the whole package will be seen. After exhibiting for about a few minutes, he pulled up his shorts, ended the show and walked out from the toilet.

Lol. My lucky day.

18 hours ago, hanzo said:

Guys, I want to share what I saw today. This is not an accidental exposure but an intentional one.

I was in a toilet at a shopping mall at Jurong area. I was washing my hands at the basin and then a not bad looking guy suddenly came out from the urinal area and stand next to me. He then rolled down the front of his shorts, whipped out his cock and started washing it. He has beautiful one. A cut big mushroom head with a long shaft. He took a long time to wash his cock which made me suspect that he wanted me to see. After noticing that I was watching him, he pulled up his shorts and walked to the urinal. I quickly followed and stood next to him.

At the urinal, he pulled down his shorts and let me admired his fully erected cock. Wow! I now have a full view of his cock. His cock now stood 45 degrees up with a length of about 6 to 7 inches. He was stroking and caressing his cock. I also saw that he was wearing an underwear with an unique design. The underwear has pouch with a clip. Upon releasing the clip, the pouch flaps down and the whole package will be seen. After exhibiting for about a few minutes, he pulled up his shorts, ended the show and walked out from the toilet.

Lol. My lucky day.

Had a similar sight before, twice. This dude was already washing his hands when I came in. When I came out he was still at the basin then suddenly pretend to wash his cock which made no sense to me so I knew he was cruising. I liked the sight of his cock so I pretended to do my hair and see through the mirror. Then someone else came in and his reaction was kind of funny. Both their reaction actually but it did not take long before the new guy immediately grab the dude's cock to stroke for a bit. So daring do it at the basin which is right at the entry turn in. I watched for a bit, but I think the guy wanted me to play with him instead of the other guy? Think he was a uni student like me but the other dude was an uncle haha. Dropped my shorts and showed him mine for a really quick moment then walked out haha. Did not want to risk it and don't really do public fun anyway. 

Second time it happen was at the urinals. Guy was daring enough to pull both his shorts and underwear down to ankles right next to mine so I thought of teasing him with my hard on with no intention to carry on to fun. He literally turn facing his back to me and bent over as if he wanted me to fuck him. Thought it was a bit crazy so I just zipped up and walked away. Also seemed to be a uni student... are they that horny? 

1 hour ago, sonder said:

Had a similar sight before, twice. This dude was already washing his hands when I came in. When I came out he was still at the basin then suddenly pretend to wash his cock which made no sense to me so I knew he was cruising. I liked the sight of his cock so I pretended to do my hair and see through the mirror. Then someone else came in and his reaction was kind of funny. Both their reaction actually but it did not take long before the new guy immediately grab the dude's cock to stroke for a bit. So daring do it at the basin which is right at the entry turn in. I watched for a bit, but I think the guy wanted me to play with him instead of the other guy? Think he was a uni student like me but the other dude was an uncle haha. Dropped my shorts and showed him mine for a really quick moment then walked out haha. Did not want to risk it and don't really do public fun anyway. 

Second time it happen was at the urinals. Guy was daring enough to pull both his shorts and underwear down to ankles right next to mine so I thought of teasing him with my hard on with no intention to carry on to fun. He literally turn facing his back to me and bent over as if he wanted me to fuck him. Thought it was a bit crazy so I just zipped up and walked away. Also seemed to be a uni student... are they that horny? 

Study stress mah

Book a room n have fun la

On 23/01/2018 at 10:45 PM, Guest Rex said:

Abang just finished his dinner in living room nude. His kitchen was very dark n it was quite vague. But with a little help of shinning light from his living room, i m able to see he was actually totally nude standing at the basin putting down all his utensils in it then washed his hands n went out the kitchen. After he went out the kitchen the shinning light in living room soon went off too.

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/hawkscotts

Abang just came home an hour ago. Seeing him walking in n out the kitchen totally in nude a few times before going into toilet for his shower. After coming out from his shower, he cup his private part with his hand n walk to his service balcony to pick up his Bermuda n went out the kitchen. Later saw him fully clothed in kitchen n then off the light n might be out his house again. 

18 hours ago, Guest Rex said:

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/hawkscotts

Abang just came home an hour ago. Seeing him walking in n out the kitchen totally in nude a few times before going into toilet for his shower. After coming out from his shower, he cup his private part with his hand n walk to his service balcony to pick up his Bermuda n went out the kitchen. Later saw him fully clothed in kitchen n then off the light n might be out his house again. 

cheh,i tot that was a photo of him

3 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

cheh,i tot that was a photo of him

Is not right shooting him n post. Good things admire will do. Now u see both our service balcony facing directly each other, u may use your imagination.

• 4 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, Guest Gong gong said:

The clue is the car is driving forward on the right lane.

The road side black and white road bricks cannot be found in spore unless go to very old ulu places like lim chu kang old village ulu ulu .

If the foto is the original perspective . Then u csn eli m inate  M'sia, Thailand , Japan , Hong Kong from the list as cars drive forwards on the left hand lane.

The guy has beautiful smooth skin and fair. So might be Taiwan, South Korea, the guy is natural foreskin and uncut

Most likely Taiwan.

The guy is cut la.

Guest Guest

Was having breakfast at coffee shop dis morning. A guy ordered his noodle n sat at e table opposite mine. Both his hands were on e table busy wif his fone. Awhile later 1 of his hand went down on his shorts scratching his private area n suddenly his kkj exposed at e opening. Not oni exposed but his kkj head oso came out e opening. Nice kkj e head was 1/2 exposed out his foreskin. He was too engrossed on his fone n didn't noe his kkj was flying away soon. He lean back against e chair soon n continue wif his fone n I suppose he look down n notice e shorts fabric at e opening was pulled up n his kkj was out. He quickly pull e fabric properly n adjusted his kkj.  Freeballing guys r cool ! 

33 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Was having breakfast at coffee shop dis morning. A guy ordered his noodle n sat at e table opposite mine. Both his hands were on e table busy wif his fone. Awhile later 1 of his hand went down on his shorts scratching his private area n suddenly his kkj exposed at e opening. Not oni exposed but his kkj head oso came out e opening. Nice kkj e head was 1/2 exposed out his foreskin. He was too engrossed on his fone n didn't noe his kkj was flying away soon. He lean back against e chair soon n continue wif his fone n I suppose he look down n notice e shorts fabric at e opening was pulled up n his kkj was out. He quickly pull e fabric properly n adjusted his kkj.  Freeballing guys r cool ! 

I think his kkj catches a cold now 

12 hours ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

I think his kkj catches a cold now 

Why penis is called ku ku jiao?  Does it really look like a burung kuku? 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest DidymuzTT 90992155

Saw a few ITE students yesterday at McDonald’s near my area.

some of them wearing sports attire with shorts. This cute tanned guy was sitting facing me, and when he placed one of his leg over the other, can see his kuku as he was freeballing! 

The head and one ball was exposed, so yummy.

lasted for a good 10 mins till the whole group left.

i could only fantasize that the tartar sauce in my fillet of fish was his manly boy cream! :yuk:

Guest NSmen

i was young and i was shitting in a tuition centre with my mum waiting outside

its the single cubicle kind

i ran out of tissue and open the door and ask my mum to get tissue for me

she went to get tissue but when she move away there was 2 other students behind her and they saw me naked bottom half

lol

Guest DidymuzTT 90992155
20 hours ago, Hazeem said:

Was at the airport earlier today. Stood in front of the mirror and i lowered my pants to my knee level and exposed my naked butt to a handsome nepalese with tattoos. He was about to approach me until someone entered the toilet. Damn.

Where in airport? Public area or the restricted areas? 

Guest Guest

Hot.... Juz saw a dude wearing high split shorts in e mall exposed his jewel ! He was on 3rd flr leaning on his side way on e glass railing talking to his fren. When I look up opposite him fr 2nd flr I saw his jewel n pub hair exposed thru e split opening. Stood tere for a good few mins admiring. :P

3 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Hot.... Juz saw a dude wearing high split shorts in e mall exposed his jewel ! He was on 3rd flr leaning on his side way on e glass railing talking to his fren. When I look up opposite him fr 2nd flr I saw his jewel n pub hair exposed thru e split opening. Stood tere for a good few mins admiring. :P

Guys nowadays are so open minded. Maybe it’s hot weather 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Nsman

Not sure if this is consider indecent exposure. I stay in a condo in northeast area. There is a fit looking daddy, single daddy I believe as I only see him with his young kid. He is always only in his boxer brief while at home. I can even tell what brand he using. He is not the very muscular  fit kind but very sexy built, slimfit and tanned. Whenever he walk, can see that bulge on his boxer brief. I am sure the other neighbour can also see it. Really a sight to behold. Wonder if he know he is being watch lol

Guest Curious
On 5/12/2018 at 11:06 PM, Guest Nsman said:

Not sure if this is consider indecent exposure. I stay in a condo in northeast area. There is a fit looking daddy, single daddy I believe as I only see him with his young kid. He is always only in his boxer brief while at home. I can even tell what brand he using. He is not the very muscular  fit kind but very sexy built, slimfit and tanned. Whenever he walk, can see that bulge on his boxer brief. I am sure the other neighbour can also see it. Really a sight to behold. Wonder if he know he is being watch lol

take photo and share with us.  lol

1 hour ago, doncoin said:

Last week I had to travel to another city for work and so the bf came along. We were lazing by the hotel pool in the morning, and got decidedly horny, and proceeded to our room for some naked fun. We had music on so as to muffle out whatever animalistic noise we were making, and it was on so loud that we didn't hear the housekeeper knocking on the door. Long story short, she walked in while we were fucking by the balcony, and pretty much saw everything. Poor thing was so embarrassed and so were we when we realised she had walked in. 

Anyway, we made sure we left a generous tip for her to make up for the incident. :pray:

It would be nicer if its a "he".

Guest kian wee iec97
10 minutes ago, cutejack said:

It would be nicer if its a "he".

i believe others had these kind of experiences, where in the end it was an MMF or MFF action ;)

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.