Male HQ

Incidental / Accidental Exposure (Compiled)

Guest zg

Just now, Guest guest said:

Zoom in to the birdie and it looks photoshopped.

the position is anatomically too low, besides their coldvwind usually makes the cock and balls shrink and retract higher nearer the body and heat.

• 2 weeks later...
47 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

WTF , that hole is so loose , like a tree trunk has gone in many times , 

and upon closer inspection thr loose skin around it , make it looks like a female vagina, 

Totally agree. Glad someone spotted that too

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Guest

Yesterday I was in Karaoke with a guy I met on Coffee Meets Bagel. This is our third meet up. He’s already working while I’m still schooling. When he came with his exec outfit, my heart raced... his butt is rather perky and his shirt is tight especially around the chest area. The thing is I always have a fetish on hot guy zao geng (accidental underwear exposure). I think it’s the subtlety that turns me on. I prefer those kind when the guy accidentally exposed the underwear. So what happened was that i think his shirt was a bit short..when he first came the shirt was okay..but all the sitting down and all, his shirt tail came out. I was so horny. Really hoping he would just bend down and expose this underwear. I was not disappointed... 

When he went to select his song, he was slightly far from the controller. I think he was lazy to stand up. So he just leaned over and pressed against the controller. And viola! I caught a peek of his black colour underwear. Even saw the underwear brand! It’s abercombie and finch. I was soooo excited....alas that was the only time that day.

When we left the karaoke, we were waiting for the lift. His shirt tail is still out. That sight was so sexy. It’s like any movement again (bent down etc) he would zao geng...

I decided to tell him that his shirt came out. He was soooooo embarrassed. Actually a side-story, before this, on the app, he shared with me on how his colleagues would always tease him on his underwear cos he always exposed it at work. Got one time, they even hack into his instagram and upload it... really wish i was there to see it.  

Ya but to the story, he was so embarrassed. Yesterday night when we were chatting on the phone, i cant rmb what was the topic, he suddenly asked me if he got expose his underwear. I told him no lahhhh cos i didnt want him to be too guarded against me. 

Actually there’s one more interesting encounter in our second meet up.. but im so tired typing. Just sharing this story here cos last night experience was fantastic :):):)

Guest guest
13 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Yesterday I was in Karaoke with a guy I met on Coffee Meets Bagel. This is our third meet up. He’s already working while I’m still schooling. When he came with his exec outfit, my heart raced... his butt is rather perky and his shirt is tight especially around the chest area. The thing is I always have a fetish on hot guy zao geng (accidental underwear exposure). I think it’s the subtlety that turns me on. I prefer those kind when the guy accidentally exposed the underwear. So what happened was that i think his shirt was a bit short..when he first came the shirt was okay..but all the sitting down and all, his shirt tail came out. I was so horny. Really hoping he would just bend down and expose this underwear. I was not disappointed... 

When he went to select his song, he was slightly far from the controller. I think he was lazy to stand up. So he just leaned over and pressed against the controller. And viola! I caught a peek of his black colour underwear. Even saw the underwear brand! It’s abercombie and finch. I was soooo excited....alas that was the only time that day.

When we left the karaoke, we were waiting for the lift. His shirt tail is still out. That sight was so sexy. It’s like any movement again (bent down etc) he would zao geng...

I decided to tell him that his shirt came out. He was soooooo embarrassed. Actually a side-story, before this, on the app, he shared with me on how his colleagues would always tease him on his underwear cos he always exposed it at work. Got one time, they even hack into his instagram and upload it... really wish i was there to see it.  

Ya but to the story, he was so embarrassed. Yesterday night when we were chatting on the phone, i cant rmb what was the topic, he suddenly asked me if he got expose his underwear. I told him no lahhhh cos i didnt want him to be too guarded against me. 

Actually there’s one more interesting encounter in our second meet up.. but im so tired typing. Just sharing this story here cos last night experience was fantastic :):):)

But is there anything wrong when a guy exposed his underwear at waist when pants loose or bending down ?  Even me and my male colleagues exposed too and i don't think we tease about it. I too saw alot in public and i presume quite normal. 

Guest seriously

he meant the fb post has been deleted, eejit

14 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

ya! and i find it strange, why no1 bothered to copy the exact link , why spent time doing a screenshot?

Today in the morning saw an ang moh getting of at Tanjong pagar. He had a quite a visible boner. The poor fellow was turning red. In fact a few girls sitting near just could not supress their laughter when they saw it.... not an exposure but sure must have felt exposed...:D

Guest guest
2 hours ago, JamesAdmas said:

Today in the morning saw an ang moh getting of at Tanjong pagar. He had a quite a visible boner. The poor fellow was turning red. In fact a few girls sitting near just could not supress their laughter when they saw it.... not an exposure but sure must have felt exposed...:D

that is why i have always emphasised that erections are perfectly normal and pops up at the most unusual moments. 

its embarrassing for the guy of course, but wow , everyone around will be smiley faced, 

becos the life force of the universe, the origin of life and the center of a mans universe and purpose of existance.

women are actually happy to see an erection.

it means potentially happy sex times,

and when people have sex they can litetally forget all their problems, afflictions , pain , disease, bills and deadlines for that half an hour of sheer happiness and pleasure and bliss.

never be embarrassed about a spontaneous erection, the more you wish it would disappear and fade, the more it wants to stick around longer, 

the more you embrace and stick it out , the quicker it fades away.

A powerful erection brings a smile to everyone's morning commute, 

a hard erection is what every man wants to be able to have until his last breath, 

a hard erection is a tool a man uses to melt a hard woman and make a woman surrender and go bonkers smothered with hot, juicy, sexy , out of her mind sex, orgasm, and tight bond.

Erections are workings of the mystery of the universe.

So long as u dont whip it out of the pants....

A trouser snake changes into a powerful python who spits at the end.

2 hours ago, Guest guest said:

that is why i have always emphasised that erections are perfectly normal and pops up at the most unusual moments. 

its embarrassing for the guy of course, but wow , everyone around will be smiley faced, 

becos the life force of the universe, the origin of life and the center of a mans universe and purpose of existance.

and when people have sex they can litetally forget all their problems, afflictions , pain , disease, bills and deadlines for that half an hour of sheer happiness and pleasure and bliss.

never be embarrassed about a spontaneous erection, the more you wish it would disappear and fade, the more it wants to stick around longer, 

the more you embrace and stick it out , the quicker it fades away.

A powerful erection brings a smile to everyone's morning commute, 

a hard erection is what every man wants to be able to have until his last breath, 

a hard erection is a tool a man uses to melt a hard woman and make a woman surrender and go bonkers smothered with hot, juicy, sexy , out of her mind sex, orgasm, and tight bond.

Erections are workings of the mystery of the universe.

So long as u dont whip it out of the pants....

A trouser snake changes into a powerful python who spits at the end.

A trouser snake changes into a powerful python who spits at the end. now thats a line to remember....

On 3/12/2019 at 3:09 PM, JamesAdmas said:

NPNT

33 minutes ago, Guest NPNT said:

NPNT

Aiyo. How to take pic in the full morning hour train rush? Also when a bunch of girls giggling to glory looking at it....

Guest guest

Was in the water resting by the side of the baby pool watching a young daddy sitting in water playing with his toddler. I suppose his sky blue swim trunk was a bit small or loose for him because when he carry his toddler and stand up from the water turning his side body facing me he exposed part of his private part. The side rubber of his trunk near scrotum got a gap and did not cover his scrotum area completely. I clearly saw some pubic hair, part of his balls and some meat of his facing upwards dick. Got hard in water!  

Later, saw his wife and toddler outside the toilet. I went into the toilet and just nice saw him finish drying himself and about to put on his shorts. Wow....not wearing underwear just putting on his shorts. Uncut and quite hung there. 

30 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

Was in the water resting by the side of the baby pool watching a young daddy sitting in water playing with his toddler. I suppose his sky blue swim trunk was a bit small or loose for him because when he carry his toddler and stand up from the water turning his side body facing me he exposed part of his private part. The side rubber of his trunk near scrotum got a gap and did not cover his scrotum area completely. I clearly saw some pubic hair, part of his balls and some meat of his facing upwards dick. Got hard in water!  

Later, saw his wife and toddler outside the toilet. I went into the toilet and just nice saw him finish drying himself and about to put on his shorts. Wow....not wearing underwear just putting on his shorts. Uncut and quite hung there. 

nice encounter ..

6 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Those kind of speedo design?!!

wow u really earned free icream

Guest guest
1 hour ago, -Ignored- said:

Those kind of speedo design?!!

wow u really earned free icream

From Arena swimwear store. I saw the Arena logo on his trunk. 

Haha... Can see but cannot touch! 

Guest Takius
7 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Was he cute? How was his body?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest
On 11/10/2018 at 11:17 AM, riverrobles said:

Butt crack babe

C6rb4MdVsAAhYsZ.jpg

Haha...tis 1 look like my neighbor a banker advisory who like to wear a similar white shorts when washing his car during e weekend afternoon.  Trust me, he wore no undie inside. His shorts was so fitting juz like e foto above n his dick shape was so obvious especially when his shorts got  wet when washing. I always pretend to do maintenance on my fish pond when seeing him so I can chat with him over the fence n enjoy e sight. His wife quite sexy but a vain pot! She is lucky to haf such sexy husband.:D

Guest Guest 9
On March 12, 2019 at 5:44 AM, Guest guest said:

The pressures of society, however, mean that women are forced to pretend to be amused or disgusted whenever they see an erection (unless they are in private with their boyfriend/husband), such as the above-mentioned situation on the MRT, so the resulting scenario becomes one of embarrassment for all.

Guest guest

Great monday morning to see this dude exposed his kkj. I m sitting diagonally across this dude having breakfast with gf at McDonald's. While the gf was away to buy breakfast, he was playing on his phone with his thighs wildely opened. Wearing army singlet, his bunch of kkj was nearly out of his yellow high split shorts. Really go hard seeing that spongy limpy kkj resting on the balls.

A great breakfast for me. Enjoying until they left. :D

5 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Great monday morning to see this dude exposed his kkj. I m sitting diagonally across this dude having breakfast with gf at McDonald's. While the gf was away to buy breakfast, he was playing on his phone with his thighs wildely opened. Wearing army singlet, his bunch of kkj was nearly out of his yellow high split shorts. Really go hard seeing that spongy limpy kkj resting on the balls.

A great breakfast for me. Enjoying until they left. :D

Nowadays straight guys are quite generous in showing their kkj to the public.  Seems that kkj are not critical to their dignity. Everyone can see but no touch. 

Guest guest
1 hour ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

Nowadays straight guys are quite generous in showing their kkj to the public.  Seems that kkj are not critical to their dignity. Everyone can see but no touch. 

Is juz another piece of meat  on your body . No big deal if u wan c. No nid to be shy abt it. 

Guest Guest
6 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Is juz another piece of meat  on your body . No big deal if u wan c. No nid to be shy abt it. 

1 hour ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

Agree

its just like your fingers, tongue or hair. Show it and you won’t die 

29 minutes ago, tyan said:

Is true that straights dun think so much of flashing their little bro in the public. Only gay is hiding here and there. 

Very true about the straights. 

I stay in an old condo with only 2 units (door facing door) on every level.  My neighbor, a 40yo has a habit of smoking at corridor in the wee hour. One night past 2am, I smell cigarette  when doing my project at the living room. Went to peep through the door viewer and saw him only in his cheapo bikini cut cotton underwear leaning over the concrete railing with his phone smoking. And also there are few times he wrapped himself only with a bath towel when smoking. Once, he wanted to adjust his loose towel. He placed his phone on the railing, bite the cigarette on his lip, then unwrapped his towel and wrapped properly back again. Only saw his naked bubble butt from the peep viewer. He stay alone but got a female companion who sometime stay over. Will always try to catch a glimpse of him if I m still awake. 

Guest guest

Done a food delivery at a condo this evening. A China man answer the door to collect the food with his body hiding behind the door. His upper body was bare so I thought he was shy or showing courtesy because he was not wearing clothing. After taking over the first bag of food from me with his right hand I continue passing him the second bag that contain hot soup. His reaction was like "aiya how got 1 more bag... no hand! " LOL. He got no choice but to step out from the door so that he can take over the second bag from me with his left hand. Haha.. He was only wearing a yellow color underwear. He was still trying his very best to cover his lower body behind the door when taking over the food. An obvious protruding bulge on his underwear and some sexy pubic hair exposed out.:clap:

Something cool happened while I was shitting. HAHA. A guy came into the cubicle next to me to shower. From the silhouette, I could see his lean bod, abs, and...

Just as I was enjoying the show, he started jerking off. Sadly, I didnt manage to see him shoot. Waited a while outside the toilet and turned out that he was a young chinese worker that I know. That awkward moment...but I knew he is straight. 

18 hours ago, justanotherme said:

Something cool happened while I was shitting. HAHA. A guy came into the cubicle next to me to shower. From the silhouette, I could see his lean bod, abs, and...

Just as I was enjoying the show, he started jerking off. Sadly, I didnt manage to see him shoot. Waited a while outside the toilet and turned out that he was a young chinese worker that I know. That awkward moment...but I knew he is straight. 

Wah. Wonder where. 

Recently very unlucky 

instead of seeing cute guys zao Geng, I saw few ladies wearing short skirt zao Geng in the food court. These ladies wearing short skirt and opened their legs wide wide. Omg, got white blue and yellow v shaped panties appear in front of my eyes and they just can’t closed their legs properly. I think guys usually wear Bermuda jeans or pants know how to prevent zao Geng but ladies ah.... I think I still prefer guys zao Geng.... am I normal :frustrated:

Guest sggay
On 4/18/2019 at 5:57 PM, Ben Ben Ben said:

Recently very unlucky 

instead of seeing cute guys zao Geng, I saw few ladies wearing short skirt zao Geng in the food court. These ladies wearing short skirt and opened their legs wide wide. Omg, got white blue and yellow v shaped panties appear in front of my eyes and they just can’t closed their legs properly. I think guys usually wear Bermuda jeans or pants know how to prevent zao Geng but ladies ah.... I think I still prefer guys zao Geng.... am I normal :frustrated:

the straight guys will be drooling....

but if straight guys see guys zaogeng, their reactions will be like you now.

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.