Male HQ

Incidental / Accidental Exposure (Compiled)

Guest zg

15 hours ago, ai_id said:

Not a new happening but sometime back there is this hunk muscle fit guy who is resting in between his deadlift sets. He was wearing army shorts with briefs inside but his lengthy extremely slim dick slipped from the leg openings of his briefs.  Not every day you get to see a straw like dick. It was such a turn on hahaha...

This kind of straw?

Appearing-Big-Straw-1-25m-Magic-Tricks-E

• 4 months later...

Dont know if classify as accidental exposure though. Today went to an hawker centre toilet, seen one 40 plus decent looking father with an toddler, he peed with his pants and undies down to his kneels. 

Had a good one min view of his nice ass and his birdy

Guest Derelict

Was @MacRitchie yesterday noon.

There was a tall handsome Japanese Daddy with his 3 yo son. He showered naked  and wiped himself dry very slowly facing me. He was very relaxed, comfortable not in the least self conscious. He was very fair but balls, penis and pubic hair very dark.  Finally he stood on the bench to put on his shorts. Wow the view from below. Unforgettable!

Later about 2 pm a very trim guy came in to bathe. He used the middle shower. Since his shower gel was on the bench next to my seat, he did not bother to soap hmself under the shower. . He stood with his back to me and soap himself, giving me a view of those low swinging hangers. Later, he took his time to bend down, dry himself. What a show!

1 minute ago, Guest Derelict said:

Was @MacRitchie yesterday noon.

There was a tall handsome Japanese Daddy with his 3 yo son. He showered naked  and wiped himself dry very slowly facing me. He was very relaxed, comfortable not in the least self conscious. He was very fair but balls, penis and pubic hair very dark.  Finally he stood on the bench to put on his shorts. Wow the view from below. Unforgettable!

Later about 2 pm a very trim guy came in to bathe. He used the middle shower. Since his shower gel was on the bench next to my seat, he did not bother to soap hmself under the shower. . He stood with his back to me and soap himself, giving me a view of those low swinging hangers. Later, he took his time to bend down, dry himself. What a show!

wow shiok hahaha

Guest Derelict
8 minutes ago, mate69 said:

wow shiok hahaha

Later a bunch of JC boys took over the showers area, to pong pong in their underwear. Move their hands into their briefs to soap their balls. Isn't it more pleasant and thorough to bathe naked? LOL

Guest Shy shy
5 hours ago, sturm said:

They shy shy. Haven’t gone thru NS yet.

Before NS, boys shy shy to let ppl see their kkj. After NS, men bo chup let others see their kkj. 

just like za Bor, after give birth to baby, become very loose, don’t mind ppl see their neh neh or mei mei Liao.

it takes time to become brave! Kkj is just a piece of meat! 

Erotic mini accidental exposure. Pics of this straight guy’s attire below (no face shown so I hope it’s ok?). Still getting very hard thinking about him. 

Was queuing for this Michelin started bak chor mee (I guess most of you will know where’s it - and it’s overrated btw). When I arrived there was already a long queue and I walked pass this guy who seemed like in his late 20s/early 30s to join the queue. I had to stand behind him. 

From afar I already noticed him - He was in a black singlet with pretty huge arm openings, light grey shorts that seemed to be of those smooth synthetic mesh material, and oakley sunglasses on top of his head. Staring at his phone. And he was pretty buff - strong arms. Oh and although his mask covered a larger part of his face, could sense that he was pretty good looking with good skin. With his dressing, I initially thought he was gay. 

Since he was engrossed with his phone, I slowed down and I walked past him to join the queue. I took a quick glance at his crotch and lo and behold, his penis line was clearly visible! Couldn’t believe what I saw. His penis was pointing slightly left, the length of his soft penis was clearly at least a good 3-4 inches, he was uncut, his foreskin clearly couldn’t cover his entire penis head, and the ridges of his beautiful cockhead was displayed for all to see through the thin material of his light grey shorts (which I later noticed had a small, sexy slit by the sides). Where can I get such shorts?? More importantly, he was clearly not wearing any underwear and was perhaps relying on an inner lining to support his manhood. 

I proceeded to stand behind him and it was a long (almost an hour) wait for the noodles. From the back I could see his beautiful armpit hair, and sometimes when he turned sideways, glimpses of his nipples. Not long after I also realised he’s a straight guy when I saw his wedding band and he signalled to a lady not far away who was chope-ing seats. I also couldnt help but check what he was looking at on his phone. His wallpaper was that of his marriage pic with a lady, he was playing some games, and looking at pics of women in bikinis on IG (when he wife was just a few metres away!!), some IG stories relating to bodybuilding, and his LinkedIn where there was a nice professional pic of himself. Didn’t manage to sneak a peak at his IG handle though! 

Finally it was his turn to place his order (while I still waited behind). As he walked to the cashier to place his order, the cashier aunty was also staring at his crotch! He was such a slut! And he noticed that the aunty was looking at his cock. After placing his order, he walked back to the queue, this time his eyes looking very embarrassed and conscious. While walking he quickly placed one hand inside the pocket of his shorts to try and hide his obscene, bulging penis but to not much effect. The length of his hot meat was still visible. 

Once back in queue, what he did made me almost go crazy. I saw that he looked down at his crotch, then back to look around, and then turned sideways and swiftly placed that same hand in between his 2 inner thighs and tugged at the inner lining! Perhaps he was trying to loosen his shorts so that his penis wasn’t showing up so obscenely. 

I almost fainted looking at such an embarrassed straight guy trying to hide his hot cock from the public view. 

E9C0A038-52B7-44D3-8BDE-001C226DC82C.jpeg

1D843C90-9092-4044-A0D8-3E794887AE4E.jpeg

Edited by sgocean93

9 minutes ago, sgocean93 said:

Erotic mini accidental exposure. Pics of this straight guy’s attire below (no face shown so I hope it’s ok?). Still getting very hard thinking about him. 

Was queuing for this Michelin started bak chor mee (I guess most of you will know where’s it - and it’s overrated btw). When I arrived there was already a long queue and I walked pass this guy who seemed like in his late 20s/early 30s to join the queue. I had to stand behind him. 

From afar I already noticed him - He was in a black singlet with pretty huge arm openings, light grey shorts that seemed to be of those smooth synthetic mesh material, and oakley sunglasses on top of his head. Staring at his phone. And he was pretty buff - strong arms. Oh and although his mask covered a larger part of his face, could sense that he was pretty good looking with good skin. With his dressing, I initially thought he was gay. 

Since he was engrossed with his phone, I slowed down and I walked past him to join the queue. I took a quick glance at his crotch and lo and behold, his penis line was clearly visible! Couldn’t believe what I saw. His penis was pointing slightly left, the length of his soft penis was clearly at least a good 3-4 inches, he was uncut, his foreskin clearly couldn’t cover his entire penis head, and the ridges of his beautiful cockhead was displayed for all to see through the thin material of his light grey shorts (which I later noticed had a small, sexy slit by the sides). Where can I get such shorts?? More importantly, he was clearly not wearing any underwear and was perhaps relying on an inner lining to support his manhood. 

I proceeded to stand behind him and it was a long (almost an hour) wait for the noodles. From the back I could see his beautiful armpit hair, and sometimes when he turned sideways, glimpses of his nipples. Not long after I also realised he’s a straight guy when I saw his wedding band and he signalled to a lady not far away who was chope-ing seats. I also couldnt help but check what he was looking at on his phone. His wallpaper was that of his marriage pic with a lady, he was playing some games, and looking at pics of women in bikinis on IG (when he wife was just a few metres away!!), some IG stories relating to bodybuilding, and his LinkedIn where there was a nice professional pic of himself. Didn’t manage to sneak a peak at his IG handle though! 

Finally it was his turn to place his order (while I still waited behind). As he walked to the cashier to place his order, the cashier aunty was also staring at his crotch! He was such a slut! And he noticed that the aunty was looking at his cock. After placing his order, he walked back to the queue, this time his eyes looking very embarrassed and conscious. While walking he quickly placed one hand inside the pocket of his shorts to try and hide his obscene, bulging penis but to not much effect. The length of his hot meat was still visible. 

Once back in queue, what he did made me almost go crazy. I saw that he looked down at his crotch, then back to look around, and then turned sideways and swiftly placed that same hand in between his 2 inner thighs and tugged at the inner lining! Perhaps he was trying to loosen his shorts so that his penis wasn’t showing up so obscenely. 

I almost fainted looking at such an embarrassed straight guy trying to hide his hot cock from the public view. 

Should take a snapshot pic of his sideview where we can have the chance to see his bulging penis as what u described above

19 hours ago, sgocean93 said:

Have you considered that maybe that's his semi since he's looking at girls with bikinis. Then not so big after all. Lol...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Derelict

Today, 11ish, Aquatic center

My those 2 cyclists were certainly hot pieces of ass! Very trim waist and shoulders and hard glutes sticking out. As they were leaving, they grinned at me cause I was wearing my shocking pink stud undies. 

Sitting on a bench at the playground waiting for friend this afternoon. Then came a young fit daddy holding his toddler's hand. Staying upstairs I presume as he was wearing big armhole singlet and home wear boxer shorts. He carry his son onto the horse spring rider and then 1 leg kneeling squat beside the horse supporting him. On the other leg which his knee was not kneeling on ground, he accidentally exposed his hairy cock and balls at the thigh opening of his boxer shorts. His big mushroom was out of his shorts opening at some point when he was shaking the horse for his son. After he stood up carrying his son on his chest, the opening of his shorts at his side thigh crumpled and stuck for few seconds exposing the tip of his mushroom head. He pull back the crumpled side and walk off. What a sight! 

11 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Sitting on a bench at the playground waiting for friend this afternoon. Then came a young fit daddy holding his toddler's hand. Staying upstairs I presume as he was wearing big armhole singlet and home wear boxer shorts. He carry his son onto the horse spring rider and then 1 leg kneeling squat beside the horse supporting him. On the other leg which his knee was not kneeling on ground, he accidentally exposed his hairy cock and balls at the thigh opening of his boxer shorts. His big mushroom was out of his shorts opening at some point when he was shaking the horse for his son. After he stood up carrying his son on his chest, the opening of his shorts at his side thigh crumpled and stuck for few seconds exposing the tip of his mushroom head. He pull back the crumpled side and walk off. What a sight! 

Daddy bo chup liao

if you want to see, let you see! 
they don’t care Liao

On 1/13/2021 at 9:45 AM, Guest Daddy said:

Daddy bo chup liao

if you want to see, let you see! 
they don’t care Liao

Most straight guys bo chup.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest 辣不辣
On 1/12/2021 at 10:37 PM, Guest Guest said:

Is he hot, cute, handsome?

1 hour ago, sgocean93 said:

Was in the train this morning and spotted a sporty guy accidentally flashing his cock head. He seemed really young (seems like only in his early 20s), was in a white tee which showcased his bulging biceps really well as it strained against the sleeves, and a pair of very skimpy pair of green shorts made of cotton material and muscular calves. He was also wearing a knee guard - perhaps due to a sports injury?

He was playing mobile games on his phone and sitting right opposite me, and I already noticed him the moment he boarded the train. Seemed like a straight guy judging from how he would look up and only glance at young women entering the train, and his sitting posture seemed like how a typical straight alpha male would sit. 

That pair of shorts made him look really slutty. When he first sat down, that already skimpy pair of shorts rode up and exposed large portions of his thigh. A portion of the typically unexposed “white” areas were exposed too. Not that he bothered. But I couldn’t see his cock bulge as his bag blocked it.

As time passed, perhaps he got restless in the train and started stretching his sexy legs, particularly the leg with the knee guard on. That was when his shorts inched slightly higher up and an obscene round bulge could be seen. I got rock hard looking at that. When more commuters alighted and he had more space to manoveur, he started spreading his legs wider and oh boy, he wasn’t wearing underwear and his mushroom head got exposed for a moment! Beautiful pinkish head resting on his inner thigh. 

Perhaps sensing the cold air on his manhood region, he looked down and quickly pulled down that pair of shorts that had ridden so high up in a bid to protect his modesty. He then used his bag to block his cock bulge all the way till he alighted. So hot. 

Wish can see the pic

14 hours ago, sgocean93 said:

Was in the train this morning and spotted a sporty guy accidentally flashing his cock head. He seemed really young (seems like only in his early 20s), was in a white tee which showcased his bulging biceps really well as it strained against the sleeves, and a pair of very skimpy pair of green shorts made of cotton material and muscular calves. He was also wearing a knee guard - perhaps due to a sports injury?

He was playing mobile games on his phone and sitting right opposite me, and I already noticed him the moment he boarded the train. Seemed like a straight guy judging from how he would look up and only glance at young women entering the train, and his sitting posture seemed like how a typical straight alpha male would sit. 

That pair of shorts made him look really slutty. When he first sat down, that already skimpy pair of shorts rode up and exposed large portions of his thigh. A portion of the typically unexposed “white” areas were exposed too. Not that he bothered. But I couldn’t see his cock bulge as his bag blocked it.

As time passed, perhaps he got restless in the train and started stretching his sexy legs, particularly the leg with the knee guard on. That was when his shorts inched slightly higher up and an obscene round bulge could be seen. I got rock hard looking at that. When more commuters alighted and he had more space to manoveur, he started spreading his legs wider and oh boy, he wasn’t wearing underwear and his mushroom head got exposed for a moment! Beautiful pinkish head resting on his inner thigh. 

Perhaps sensing the cold air on his manhood region, he looked down and quickly pulled down that pair of shorts that had ridden so high up in a bid to protect his modesty. He then used his bag to block his cock bulge all the way till he alighted. So hot. 

Now even straight guys are so slutty 

Guest Slut magnet
4 hours ago, Guest Slutty said:

Now even straight guys are so slutty 

Many straight guys are very slutty one. They just don't normally announce through their dress code. But once they sense a hustle opportunity, am sure many will immediately pounce on it.

• 2 weeks later...

Was in the train earlier. This poly/JC student came in with his friends. Very nice, tanned, sexy body with some biceps subtly hiding under those sleeves. He was also in UnderArmour black shorts which were a tad loose at the legs but the soft, silky revealed quite a nice bulge. His friend then smacked his hairy inner thigh and he went “fuck, don’t touch my cock bro” 

Then as he moved his legs more, those shorts slid up further and an even denser layer of hair was revealed all over his thighs. For a split second I think I saw a part of his hairy, loose ball sac. Another hot guy not wearing underwear! 

Can’t imagine how he looks like naked. Imagine a very white buttock and hairy penis contrasting against the tanned skin on the rest of his sexy body. 

face removed from pic. No filters applied. 

5A5BEA06-4FB2-4B3C-A839-763EEC465365.jpeg

4 hours ago, sgocean93 said:

Was in the train earlier. This poly/JC student came in with his friends. Very nice, tanned, sexy body with some biceps subtly hiding under those sleeves. He was also in UnderArmour black shorts which were a tad loose at the legs but the soft, silky revealed quite a nice bulge. His friend then smacked his hairy inner thigh and he went “fuck, don’t touch my cock bro” 

Then as he moved his legs more, those shorts slid up further and an even denser layer of hair was revealed all over his thighs. For a split second I think I saw a part of his hairy, loose ball sac. Another hot guy not wearing underwear! 

Can’t imagine how he looks like naked. Imagine a very white buttock and hairy penis contrasting against the tanned skin on the rest of his sexy body. 

face removed from pic. No filters applied. 

5A5BEA06-4FB2-4B3C-A839-763EEC465365.jpeg

Lots younger generation don't wear underwear nowadays.

Just like my 2 younger brothers, the black shorts is a 2 in 1 wear to them.  They wear it without underwear at home, sleeping and going downstairs for groceries or dinning. If they need to go out for important things, they will just pull up a jeans or pants over it.

The way they sit with that black shorts always accidentally exposed their kkj and also during sleep when the shorts inched up, their morning wood accidentally 'sneaked out'. 

I was waiting for the bus to arrive after dinner last evening. At the bus stop, there was a guy (in his late 20s?) in T-shirt and jeans (the low rise that youngsters love these days). 
At one point, he put his hand behind his back and somehow his T-shirt got lifted up. Oh boy, his jeans was sitting so low that I saw almost 1/3 of his butt and crack. 
chopped and confirmed no underwear.

So I had to pass my phone to my IT guy to help me figure out a problem that i was having with my new iPhone, as I couldn't figure out where the files I had downloaded from iMessage is stored. Long story short, as he was showing me, he scrolled through a bunch of files, and you can see their preview icons, when a bunch of my personal pix and videos scrolled up- the ones that are reserved for Grindr etc. :) So he had a pretty good view of pretty much everything and the annoying thing with iOS is the preview. I know it is handy usually when you want to have a glimpse of what the doc or photo is, but in this case, not always wanted. 

He handed the phone back to me with a sheepish smile, and said, "well if you want to delete those, I can show you how." 

Love. 

1 hour ago, doncoin said:

So I had to pass my phone to my IT guy to help me figure out a problem that i was having with my new iPhone, as I couldn't figure out where the files I had downloaded from iMessage is stored. Long story short, as he was showing me, he scrolled through a bunch of files, and you can see their preview icons, when a bunch of my personal pix and videos scrolled up- the ones that are reserved for Grindr etc. :) So he had a pretty good view of pretty much everything and the annoying thing with iOS is the preview. I know it is handy usually when you want to have a glimpse of what the doc or photo is, but in this case, not always wanted. 

He handed the phone back to me with a sheepish smile, and said, "well if you want to delete those, I can show you how." 

Then u took things from there? Do share.. 🤭

Went to my cousin's hse juz now. Playing cards around e coffee table. He was sitting on e sofa n I m sitting on e stool opposite him. He was wearing e black shorts w/o undie. He exposed his uncut cock n balls when he kept moving himself on sofa while playing cards. 😁

3 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

Went to my cousin's hse juz now. Playing cards around e coffee table. He was sitting on e sofa n I m sitting on e stool opposite him. He was wearing e black shorts w/o undie. He exposed his uncut cock n balls when he kept moving himself on sofa while playing cards. 😁

How old is your cousin?

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.