Male HQ

Incidental / Accidental Exposure (Compiled)

Guest zg

lets share some accidental exposure u seen b4.. in school, outside or in army... i saw most accidental exposure in army.. omg.. all those hot young men wear freaking short ex pants seat down after exercise open leg big big:oops:

• 1 month later...

Anyone got any encounters?

Today at Central Mall foodcourt, some guy was sitting with his legs crossed, his balls were exposed out from his berms.

Quite a sight!

Guest royston

some guys just dun like to wear underwear beneath their loose berms. :B)

YUM yum , my mouth just salivates and my precum starts to flow when i think about those young ones in board shorts and bermudas that are loose and allows the balls to hang loose and low on one side especailly if they are lost in conversation with friends and with one leg propped up sometimes you get a good view with nice black bushy bush hair and hairy legs.

yum yum again

Guest Augustine

Encounter once on the MRT. There was this guy siting directly opposite me. He was wearing a Polo-T and Bermuda with his leg crossed. From the side of his Bermuda can see that he was wearing boxes and it was quite loose...and can see balls and dickhead... :P

Guest hdb boy

I used to stay in those long common corridor type of 3-rm flat. I had to walk along the corridor to reach my flat. One day, this uncle, wearing shorts, was squatting down busy doing his gardening on his potted plants. As I walked past him, out of the corner of his loose shorts, saw his balls being exposed. Had wanted to tell the uncle at that time but later did not as quite shy (didn't know what or how to say) and also wanted to let other neighbours (especially the aunties) enjoy. :lol:

Guest Guest

Was at Cafe Del Mar today.. Went to the washroom only to see a cauasian dude finishing his shower and walking towards the sink with his balls dangling. He seems unfazed by the fact that there are other guys in the toilet peeing.. Just walking over chatting with his other friend in the other cubicle showering. The other guy eventually finished and walked out naked as well..

What a sight..

• 3 months later...
Guest Erotictales

How many of you guys actually walk around in boxers, skimpy shorts, or even undies, at home, with your windows or doors open? Knowing full well there's a chance you might be spied on.

NOT asking for deliberate exhibitionists. But because you just can't be bothered. It's too troublesome or warm to have to close the windows. You truly think guy naked no big deal.

How many of you guys actually walk around in boxers, skimpy shorts, or even undies, at home, with your windows or doors open? Knowing full well there's a chance you might be spied on.

NOT asking for deliberate exhibitionists. But because you just can't be bothered. It's too troublesome or warm to have to close the windows. You truly think guy naked no big deal.

hahahas me me me! its getting warmwer and warmer in singapore, and im in my room most of the time, everything in my living room is also in my room, and i have a mini fridge in my room, i find it useless to go out of my room, so yeah, ill be in my room doing my stuffs in my boxers only. hahahas and my room is those that is juts next to the corridor, ill be in full glory id anyone wanna spy on me! hahah! =)

hahahas me me me! its getting warmwer and warmer in singapore, and im in my room most of the time, everything in my living room is also in my room, and i have a mini fridge in my room, i find it useless to go out of my room, so yeah, ill be in my room doing my stuffs in my boxers only. hahahas and my room is those that is juts next to the corridor, ill be in full glory id anyone wanna spy on me! hahah! =)

wow.. give me ur address.. will walk by everynite:)

Guest darkflame

If I'm alone at home, I might go around in the buff or with just shorts on if it's a very hot day but I can't sweat much so it's really rare.

Or I'll come out of the shower naked since no one is around anyway.

I try to refrain from being naked too long or else I'm going to start touching myself when I accidentally brush my towel fabric across my skin.

Guest Erotictales

Long long ago, I used to have this neighbour. 30s guy. Slim ah beng type. Most of the time, he walking around his 3 room in briefs only. With the door open. His two sons, whom I knew from young, moment they get back from school, strip to only the school shorts, or undies. Right up to army times.

I guess there weren't any young girls on our level, so they more open. Unfortunately, as time went by, they got more and more decent. And mostly in short shorts.

Two memorable incidents:

Once, when I was around 15, I went to the neighbour to ask about something. He just came back from work. So as he talked to me at the door, he took off his shirt, then his belt, then his trousers as well. Stood there in white briefs talking to me for over 10 minutes.

Second, when I was even younger, I think around 12, my parents needed them to look after me one evening because they had wedding function. So the guy and his wife picked me up from school, together with his sons. We bought dinner and went back. Moment they were back, the guy stripped to his undies. His eldest son also did so. The youngest one dilly dally, then if I remember correctly, stripped to his school shorts. They were just watching tv like that while the mum prepare the food. After a while, the dad told me, like in this manner of fact way, so warm, why still wear the shirt? So I very shyly took off. Later, we sat around like that for dinner. And the whole night till my parents came for me. (I dressed up already by then. They put on shorts, I think)

See why I asked the original question now?

I always walk around in my boxers, I live with 3 other guys who all do the same, the thing is we also go out on the patio in our boxers forgetting the office blocks that over look our place, the people working there must get a dam good look at things ha ha, especially in the mornings when most of the time we have morning wood, us 4 have know each other years and seen each other naked at some point so it don't bother us if we are seen hard by each other

I have my own place. I usually walk around my flat topless, in just my shorts, freeballing. But at night, I close my front door and strip nude and go to bed. I usually walk around nude (with the front door closed, of course) after I've had a shower.

Edited by metalmickey

"I look upon those who would deny others the right to urge and argue their position, however irksome and pernicious they may seem, as intellectual and moral cowards."

-- William E. Borah

Yes, not deliberate, but simply because SG weather is too warm!

I am usually topless at home, only with my boxer or shorts. But that's the max I will go. If you have nosy neighbors, the next thing you know is your picture was taken, posted online and the police called in (for indecent exposure) :o

I have my place too and when I reach home I will take off every thing on left my undies after my shower I will change to boxers....

Its quite hot when after you reach home from work and you start to strip down. 1st the shirt then walk to kitchen to get a drink. After a while, you unbuck your belt and button exposing the white underwear you wore the whole day. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

I remember my dad used to do that when he came home from work. He would strip down to his underwear- come to think of it, my dad wore rather colourful briefs back then. It was the 70s, early 80s. And he would sit on his chair, have a cigarette and read the evening papers. I guess I picked that habit up sub-consciously too now that I am an adult.

My mom had a best friend whose husband did the same thing. I would go over to their flat and play with their kids and when the husband came home from work, he would strip to just his briefs. Sometimes in a towel. I recall my friend and I would giggle and laugh at his dad.

Love. 

I love this thread... Well I'm an exhibitionist, so walking ard in tight tight shorts is my thing! I used to tease this mature security guard at my precious plc. I wld walk ard in little clothings, bending over, kneeling down and he wld peer in. Most times he wld rub his crotch and walk away (probably jo elsewhere!). I don't dare do anything physically cuz dun wanna make them lose their jobs la :)

Hey I got loads of exhibitionism encounter.. Email me ya!

Cheers!

badflowergirl@gmail

Muaaxxxx,

Zee

I remember when I was small, I used to be very shy to take my shirt off. and I dislike wearing a singlet. Maybe because staying with all girls environment and my father was working in other country far away. When I have grown up, things has chnaged, I'm still didnt take off my shirt in my home but when staying in hostel I love to take off my shirt but sometimes I will do it cautiosly because afraid that other might not comfortable with it. I have developed this bare chested fetish too. I love to see guys going ard shirtless.Very sexy.

Now staying with roomates in a room. Occasionally will take off my shirt when sleeping but didnt do it that often because I suspect he suspect me of being gay. Therefore will try to avoid whenever possible. Didnt want to scare him off. How can I get rid of this fetish? Hypnosis can help?

Guest darkflame

I remember when I was small, I used to be very shy to take my shirt off. and I dislike wearing a singlet. Maybe because staying with all girls environment and my father was working in other country far away. When I have grown up, things has chnaged, I'm still didnt take off my shirt in my home but when staying in hostel I love to take off my shirt but sometimes I will do it cautiosly because afraid that other might not comfortable with it. I have developed this bare chested fetish too. I love to see guys going ard shirtless.Very sexy.

Now staying with roomates in a room. Occasionally will take off my shirt when sleeping but didnt do it that often because I suspect he suspect me of being gay. Therefore will try to avoid whenever possible. Didnt want to scare him off. How can I get rid of this fetish? Hypnosis can help?

Actually I understand your 'bare chested fetish'. In fact, I have a kind of 'naked' fetish when nobody is at home. Because I live in an all-girls environment where everyone must change behind closed doors, and I was 'trained' to enter and exit the bathroom fully clothed. Perhaps that's how my fetish developed. Exotic turns to erotic after all.

I do enjoy seeing guys take off their shirts to sleep but usually I'll pretend to look surprised at their little striptease because I don't want to be suspected. And after, it seems most guys around me are likely to force their shirts off in an attempt to tease me to get used to half-naked guys. Well, my eye candy lies in those that are sort of meaty, with some 'bushy' armpit hair. (Yeah, I have a little bit of armpit hair fetish.)

If your roommate is disturbed by what you're doing, just explain to him patiently that it's common in your house to do that, unless he really knows your family well. Or you could go to bed with your pyjamas shirt unbuttoned and if he finds you in your bed half-naked, just say it felt really stuffy or else you couldn't sleep.

Guest Erotictales

My dad always does that. Comes home, strip to undies, and walk all around etc etc. Even eat dinner in briefs. Somehow though, I never picked that up. I was ALWAYS fully clothed at home.

When I went to army, I was never topless in the bunk. Only on very hot nights then I take off shirt, AFTER I went to bed.

Things improved a bit when I stayed in uni hostel. I walk around on my floor in running singlet and shorts. Which is still lame since many guys, especially those ex officers, walk around in skimpy white or red OCS shorts only, even when girls are around.

Now that I'm living alone....I'm almost always fully clothed. Reason....I'm a clean freak. I just can't bear the thought of leaning bareskin against my couch and chairs. If my clothes are sweaty, I don't even sit my chairs at all. I sit on the floor. Then I wipe the floor immediately.

Sad life, huh?

My dad always does that. Comes home, strip to undies, and walk all around etc etc. Even eat dinner in briefs. Somehow though, I never picked that up. I was ALWAYS fully clothed at home.

When I went to army, I was never topless in the bunk. Only on very hot nights then I take off shirt, AFTER I went to bed.

Things improved a bit when I stayed in uni hostel. I walk around on my floor in running singlet and shorts. Which is still lame since many guys, especially those ex officers, walk around in skimpy white or red OCS shorts only, even when girls are around.

Now that I'm living alone....I'm almost always fully clothed. Reason....I'm a clean freak. I just can't bear the thought of leaning bareskin against my couch and chairs. If my clothes are sweaty, I don't even sit my chairs at all. I sit on the floor. Then I wipe the floor immediately.

Sad life, huh?

I can relate to you in a way.. I have always been conscious of being nude or in my briefs/shorts or singlet in front of others while growing up.. have been comfortable with it for few years now..

I think you need to start relaxing, loving and enjoying your body..(not literally!) since you clearly mentioned u wipe the floor so why not sit on the chair and wipe the chair instead? And not being able to roam around naked does not really constitute a sad life.. as long as you can get naked in bed when the need arise, it's all good.. so cheer up, and go admire yourself in the mirror now in full glory.. maybe even leave the curtains open a bit.. ;)

saint with a past.. sinner with a future.. i'm somewhere in the middle..

Many str8 guys does that too....bare chest doesnt makes anyone a gay....most guys love to do tat cox its hot in SG. Bare skin won't get u being suspected being gay...maybe somethin else??

Guest Erotictales

I can relate to you in a way.. I have always been conscious of being nude or in my briefs/shorts or singlet in front of others while growing up.. have been comfortable with it for few years now..

I think you need to start relaxing, loving and enjoying your body..(not literally!) since you clearly mentioned u wipe the floor so why not sit on the chair and wipe the chair instead? And not being able to roam around naked does not really constitute a sad life.. as long as you can get naked in bed when the need arise, it's all good.. so cheer up, and go admire yourself in the mirror now in full glory.. maybe even leave the curtains open a bit.. ;)

Unfortunately, I have only cushioned chairs. If I sat on them with a sweaty bum, then I need to use dry foam and all that to clean. Takes hours to dry!

: )

Thanks for your kind advice though.

Unfortunately, I have only cushioned chairs. If I sat on them with a sweaty bum, then I need to use dry foam and all that to clean. Takes hours to dry!

: )

Thanks for your kind advice though.

then i guess the floor's better... the cold and hard touch of the floor can be welcoming sometimes.. :)

saint with a past.. sinner with a future.. i'm somewhere in the middle..

Many str8 guys does that too....bare chest doesnt makes anyone a gay....most guys love to do tat cox its hot in SG. Bare skin won't get u being suspected being gay...maybe somethin else??

I totally agreed. Be topless doesn't equate to one being gay. It's simply because of the weather in SG. I do have a few neigbors, whom are obvious not gay but always topless at home.

For me, the main reason to be topless is to keep cool. :B)

Guest Erotictales

I think str8 dudes are more inclined to be topless at home actually.

I got another question! Those of you with female siblings and all that, do you topless at home? I know some guys here already mentioned they don't. But anyone who's different?

I used to have a lady classmate in the uni. Her brother was like 10yrs younger. Up till upper sec, the brother would walk around in his underwear only. And she was totally fine.

I think str8 dudes are more inclined to be topless at home actually.

I got another question! Those of you with female siblings and all that, do you topless at home? I know some guys here already mentioned they don't. But anyone who's different?

I used to have a lady classmate in the uni. Her brother was like 10yrs younger. Up till upper sec, the brother would walk around in his underwear only. And she was totally fine.

Me. Mother and sister around, still topless cos of the weather in SG. Either shorts / boxers at home, no more than that. :P

Me. Mother and sister around, still topless cos of the weather in SG. Either shorts / boxers at home, no more than that. :P

I'm so jealous of you to be able to do like that. It feels so man.

But I cant do that since when I was small I do not have such a habit. My sister did ask my mother why I didnt take my shirt out like other ppl. It feels so akward now if I do now. I didnt used to it although my father always topless.Sometimes I really wanted to act so naturally to take off my shirt when I'm feeling hot or soaked in sweat but I didnt have such courage to do that. The most is that after shower, I will wrapped myself in towel and walk to my room to get my clothes. I'm so pathetic.

I want to take off my shirt when sleeping too cause it makes me feel so man like in the movie. I still remember the movie thunder storm where the actor (Edward burn) wake up only to his boxers. So man.

I know its very natural for man to take off their shirt. but when I did that it didnt feel natural. My heart was thumping and it beats so fast, so exciting likes all the hormones are rushing down there.

I want to do it naturally but I just cant, I do it so caustiosly and always think so long whether I should do it or not.

Guest Tiong Bahru Guy

For me, i usually change from my biz shirt and pants to just underwear or shorts and barechest everytime i reach home from office about 7pm in my house. i stay near tiongbahru plaza on high floor and dun think anyone will be looking thru my windows during that time..

For me, i usually change from my biz shirt and pants to just underwear or shorts and barechest everytime i reach home from office about 7pm in my house. i stay near tiongbahru plaza on high floor and dun think anyone will be looking thru my windows during that time..

Thats the best when you are high floor and not building near by. :thumb:

Hey neighbour. Hope u not the one I saw every evening. LOL!

Guest Erotictales

Most of the guys on my floor are topless at home. In fact even in colourful and thin boxers only. They come out to the corridor like that, even go downstairs take mail like that.

AND, a few floors above, there's this sporty slim guy. Always jog topless. Once, even saw him walk into Cheers topless to buy drink. (Not very nice bod though, very skinny).

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.