Male HQ

Incidental / Accidental Exposure (Compiled)

Guest zg

Saw a young chap exposed his glory when boarded a bus n sat diagonally opposite him. He was crossing his hands with his head nodded over sleeping. Both his thighs were opening because he was clamping the big haversack on the floor in between his legs. His cock was uncut but part of the glans was out the foreskin. I was enjoying for quite awhile until he alighted. 

Guest putarwira

It happened to my wife in a swimming pool. Me and my wife and our friend were in swimming pool. It was a coincidence when she was coming out of the water via leader when my friend was getting in water with same ladder. When they noticed each other she at once lost her balance and almost fall in the water, but she made an attempt to hold the leader rod. But instead ladder, rod,  she gripped my friend's underwear, thus it got pulled down almost ripping.  His big semi irrect bouncing dick  exposed  to her full. With this embarrassment she then let her fall in water and was underwater for lot of time with embarrassment.  She deliberately came up after too much time.  But then also my friend was butt naked there. Because his underwear was not only got pulled down but it was ripped away. Then I went and bought a towel for him. It was indeed, an unforgettable incident.  We still recall its memories while love making. She even commented on his size many times.

Guest putarwira

I respect your point. But I don't think that she did it intentionally.  Because after that incident I didn't noticed any doubfull behaviour in her. Also she even not bothered to keep his contact.  But one thing is there. Even today whenever we talk about that incident she cannot hide her sexual feelings

The little boy was in the shoe shop trying new shoe. His daddy was squatting helping him put on. I walk pass and saw that daddy cock head popping out the opening of his shorts at his inner thigh. I look at the  young sales guy and he too notice. He wink at the daddy exposed cock and gave me a smile...haha !

12 hours ago, Guest putarwira said:

I respect your point. But I don't think that she did it intentionally.  Because after that incident I didn't noticed any doubfull behaviour in her. Also she even not bothered to keep his contact.  But one thing is there. Even today whenever we talk about that incident she cannot hide her sexual feelings

Haha. You can invite him for threesome.

8 hours ago, Guest guest said:

The little boy was in the shoe shop trying new shoe. His daddy was squatting helping him put on. I walk pass and saw that daddy cock head popping out the opening of his shorts at his inner thigh. I look at the  young sales guy and he too notice. He wink at the daddy exposed cock and gave me a smile...haha !

Nowadays young daddy are so open 

I was at McDonald's eating my lunch when I saw outside the glass door a young hunk in Shorts. Was admiring his muscular body and tan skin. Apart from that. Didn't take much of it until he raise both hands To do some body stretch. That was when I saw his nice pelvic lines with nice muscle and he was very hairy area near his dick. He was going commando. Subsequently when he was walking did I realise the swinging of his dick. Yummy. Say yes to freeballing.

16 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Last week was at NIKE outlet in e west area. Same ting, a mature daddy, quite hot, wearing singlet n shorts inside e shop with 2 teenage son n wife.  His 2 sons were walking ard his area looking shoes n he was sitting on e couch trying jogging shoes. His shoes can't fit him so his wife went to the shelves to search sizes for him. My eyes didn't left tis hot daddy. When he lifted his leg resting his upper thigh on the couch removing his shoe, I accidentally saw 'black patch' at his shorts opening near his groin. I got a clearer view when he tilted his body to his wife direction n his shorts opening got bigger. Wow... A blackie meaty cock in a bush of hair. It was quite a sight especially his shorts was in light blue color. 

Guest Cock watching
6 minutes ago, Guest Kok said:

Last week was at NIKE outlet in e west area. Same ting, a mature daddy, quite hot, wearing singlet n shorts inside e shop with 2 teenage son n wife.  His 2 sons were walking ard his area looking shoes n he was sitting on e couch trying jogging shoes. His shoes can't fit him so his wife went to the shelves to search sizes for him. My eyes didn't left tis hot daddy. When he lifted his leg resting his upper thigh on the couch removing his shoe, I accidentally saw 'black patch' at his shorts opening near his groin. I got a clearer view when he tilted his body to his wife direction n his shorts opening got bigger. Wow... A blackie meaty cock in a bush of hair. It was quite a sight especially his shorts was in light blue color. 

Thanks, we will loiter inside sports shop more often then.

4 hours ago, Guest Kok said:

Mature daddy are open to showing off their bushy didi 

Not only that, they are getting very daring ..

I have seen quite a numbers of daddies with wives or some even with children, wearing those in the following:

1) white or lighter colors translucent shorts which the inner undies like cutting (tanga, bikini, thongs, jocks) and colors are visible to the public naked eyes;

2) high split cutting at the sides where u can get to see their butt cheeks or bulge visibly if they are standing while checking foods on the shelves at NTUC or supermarket and u squatted down pretend to check foods at the bottom shelves but ur eyes looking up;

3) sweatpants or sweatshorts without any undies inside and u get to see their bouncing bulges..

THUMBS UP !!

3 hours ago, DeMarko said:

Not only that, they are getting very daring ..

I have seen quite a numbers of daddies with wives or some even with children, wearing those in the following:

1) white or lighter colors translucent shorts which the inner undies like cutting (tanga, bikini, thongs, jocks) and colors are visible to the public naked eyes;

2) high split cutting at the sides where u can get to see their butt cheeks or bulge visibly if they are standing while checking foods on the shelves at NTUC or supermarket and u squatted down pretend to check foods at the bottom shelves but ur eyes looking up;

3) sweatpants or sweatshorts without any undies inside and u get to see their bouncing bulges..

THUMBS UP !!

Straight guys are quite open and daring! Some don't even mind peeing at urinal when aunties cleaners doing toilet cleaning. To them, cock is like their nose. Free exhibit. They don't know that these cocks are yummy to gays! 

1. I have one ex-secondary classmate who is quite cute looking. Once our PE teacher wanted him to jump on the trampoline and show the rest of classmates how to jump. Gosh, he jumped so high and so beautifully. But his PE short was so loose and when he jumped, everyone crowded around him can see his blue underwear. Everyone is so shy but so tempting to enjoy the view.

2. My secondary school boys wore white shorts and pants. Gosh, everyday you can see blue, brown, orange, different shades of blue and mostly white underwear under the white materials. So sexy!

3. We had our ippt and our PE teacher loved to pair us to do sit-up. Gosh, if you do sit up and others helped you to press your legs and vice versa, you can see your partner underwear. I remembered one of the ex school table tennis player loved to wear purple underwear. 

4. Our urinals are trough type. Those open minded boys just opened their pants or shorts and pull out their kkj to pee. The boys were very innocent at that time and don't bother others to view their kkj. I remembered at that time, some very mature boys have very seasoned cock and hairy pubic hair. They were the targets for gays boys to peep at.

those were the days...

Edited by Ben Ben Ben
Typo

10 hours ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

1. I have one ex-secondary classmate who is quite cute looking. Once our PE teacher wanted him to jump on the trampoline and show the rest of classmates how to jump. Gosh, he jumped so high and so beautifully. But his PE short was so loose and when he jumped, everyone crowded around him can see his blue underwear. Everyone is so shy but so tempting to enjoy the view.

2. My secondary school boys wore white shorts and pants. Gosh, everyday you can see blue, brown, orange, different shades of blue and mostly white underwear under the white materials. So sexy!

3. We had our ippt and our PE teacher loved to pair us to do sit-up. Gosh, if you do sit up and others helped you to press your legs and vice versa, you can see your partner underwear. I remembered one of the ex school table tennis player loved to wear purple underwear. 

4. Our urinals are trough type. Those open minded boys just opened their pants or shorts and pull out their kkj to pee. The boys were very innocent at that time and don't bother others to view their kkj. I remembered at that time, some very mature boys have very seasoned cock and hairy pubic hair. They were the targets for gays boys to peep at.

those were the days...

oh yes i remember the trough-type of urinal ... so convenient for spying.  they should re-introduce those in our toilets.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

21 minutes ago, kimlo777 said:

oh yes i remember the trough-type of urinal ... so convenient for spying.  they should re-introduce those in our toilets.

When I was young, I remember all urinals were that type. Men just stood there, sometimes very near to each other and pee. Confirmed and see the asset of the guy standing next to you. 

Guest GuestLoveMature

Another created story. MBS sauna, the staff there checked very regularly, vhard to have sex n doing something naughty there. If you stand outside the steam room, you can still see inside clearly. 

On Tuesday, September 19, 2017 at 6:01 PM, DeMarko said:

Yes, yes, i seen tat. Still remenber e str8 guy was with his wife checking out e can food on e upper shelves n i was squatting checking the can food below. They were juz 3 to 4 steps away from me. When i turn my head towards e str8 guy direction to see the can food on e shelves, i accidentally saw his hairy hung cock at e opening of his high split shorts. When i was pretending taking my time checking on e can food, he stretch himself to reach e thing on the upper last shelf. When he stretch himself, his shorts opening split got pull higher n i got e very best view of his hairy meaty cock. Tis too shows tat lots of guys r gog freeball nowadays.

6 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Yes, yes, i seen tat. Still remenber e str8 guy was with his wife checking out e can food on e upper shelves n i was squatting checking the can food below. They were juz 3 to 4 steps away from me. When i turn my head towards e str8 guy direction to see the can food on e shelves, i accidentally saw his hairy hung cock at e opening of his high split shorts. When i was pretending taking my time checking on e can food, he stretch himself to reach e thing on the upper last shelf. When he stretch himself, his shorts opening split got pull higher n i got e very best view of his hairy meaty cock. Tis too shows tat lots of guys r gog freeball nowadays.

Daring commando guy 

On ‎9‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 12:51 AM, Guest guest said:

Great you have such encounter before.. else others may not believed what I have posted here ..

I was having first aid training during school time probably at the age of 17. So happened I was acting as the casualty and lied on a stretcher. My senior who was in his short was in his squating position with the other leg kneeling down briefing to other team members on the steps to check injuries for the head. While doing so, I could clearly see his hairy balls exposed just in front of my eyes. I just kept quiet as I was totally unsure what to do, probably just want the view to stay. LoL

10 hours ago, ivanoon said:

I was having first aid training during school time probably at the age of 17. So happened I was acting as the casualty and lied on a stretcher. My senior who was in his short was in his squating position with the other leg kneeling down briefing to other team members on the steps to check injuries for the head. While doing so, I could clearly see his hairy balls exposed just in front of my eyes. I just kept quiet as I was totally unsure what to do, probably just want the view to stay. LoL

Wah. Even guys those days freeball too. Guess now it is even more common.

Just now I was using the public toilet, I saw there was a young man (age 20s?) using one

of the urinal. All other urinal were occupied so I used the one beside this young man. He was so shy, trying to cover his cock and stood so near to the urinal. 

Later I managed to catch a glimpse of his cock and I knew why. I think he has phimosis. This foreskin is long and the opening is really too narrow. 

Alright.... it’s cheap thrill. Happy Sunday. 

5 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

Just now I was using the public toilet, I saw there was a young man (age 20s?) using one

of the urinal. All other urinal were occupied so I used the one beside this young man. He was so shy, trying to cover his cock and stood so near to the urinal. 

Later I managed to catch a glimpse of his cock and I knew why. I think he has phimosis. This foreskin is long and the opening is really too narrow. 

Alright.... it’s cheap thrill. Happy Sunday. 

On Thursday, September 21, 2017 at 12:12 PM, Guest GuestLoveMature said:

Another created story. MBS sauna, the staff there checked very regularly, vhard to have sex n doing something naughty there. If you stand outside the steam room, you can still see inside clearly. 

Ya you' r right.  In fact its we who were inside the steam room that couldn't see well due to the misty steam.  It had led to us being caught still in our screwing backside scene.  Luckily that tanned staff didn't pressure us any further.  He even said "u guys had a good time?" grinning courteously.  I wonder why he kept going in/out of that place so often like mopping wet spots, topping towels/liquid soap, checking lockers, etc..  I have been eyeing him since day one but no leh he is a real well mannered straight gentleman.  Too bad.

31 minutes ago, Guest mbs said:

Ya you' r right.  In fact its we who were inside the steam room that couldn't see well due to the misty steam.  It had led to us being caught still in our screwing backside scene.  Luckily that tanned staff didn't pressure us any further.  He even said "u guys had a good time?" grinning courteously.  I wonder why he kept going in/out of that place so often like mopping wet spots, topping towels/liquid soap, checking lockers, etc..  I have been eyeing him since day one but no leh he is a real well mannered straight gentleman.  Too bad.

He probably can't do anything unless he wanted to lost his job. So no choice, he just need to satisfy his urge by coming into the locker area. I know that feeling is seeing naked guys and peeping into others action... 

i used to work at a hotel fitness club and I will volunteer to go into the locker room to clear towels ....

21 hours ago, tinkymale said:

He probably can't do anything unless he wanted to lost his job. So no choice, he just need to satisfy his urge by coming into the locker area. I know that feeling is seeing naked guys and peeping into others action... 

i used to work at a hotel fitness club and I will volunteer to go into the locker room to clear towels ....

Did u got promoted for being initiative ?

I seen lots of foreign cock at our airport Everyday but today is special. Went inside the toilet just now saw a guy looks like Korean and quite cute but small size. Went next to him at the urinal look down and I was surprised to see the bigest cock I have ever seen, Long and his cock head was a size of a chicken egg. I thought to myself how can a small size guy have such a big cock Lor ha ha

1 hour ago, Rice60640 said:

Some of the biggest cocks I've seen are on small guys.  Some body builders, on the other hand, tends to be smaller.  

Cock size is all relative. 

Take a 5” cock for example. 

5” cock on a 6’ tall guy will look just average on that guy. 

5” cock on a 5’ guy will look huge on him. 

3 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

Cock size is all relative. 

Take a 5” cock for example. 

5” cock on a 6’ tall guy will look just average on that guy. 

5” cock on a 5’ guy will look huge on him. 

There's a certain truth to that (visually of course) but there is also literal measurement.  5" on any ruler is 5".  "Seen" is not in the literal sense.  There are definite measurements with the hand involved.  Other measurement methods I leave to your imagination.  Haha!  @bluerunner Do you need my help "seeing"?

Edited by Rice60640
Added.

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.