Male HQ

Incidental / Accidental Exposure (Compiled)

Guest zg

Most of the guys on my floor are topless at home. In fact even in colourful and thin boxers only. They come out to the corridor like that, even go downstairs take mail like that.

Haha where u stay? I'm one of those who always go open mail box topless.

Guest darkflame

Most of the guys on my floor are topless at home. In fact even in colourful and thin boxers only. They come out to the corridor like that, even go downstairs take mail like that.

AND, a few floors above, there's this sporty slim guy. Always jog topless. Once, even saw him walk into Cheers topless to buy drink. (Not very nice bod though, very skinny).

You're so lucky.

All my neighbours on my floor now are currently clothed from top to bottom. Even those with nice physique!

What a waste, seriously.

I'll probably feel like a slut if I were to appear topless.

Guest Erotictales

Haha where u stay? I'm one of those who always go open mail box topless.

Erm, the ones who do that at my place are the older uncles.

Where else do you go topless? :P

I've only done that twice. When I was shifting in, so I was like bring loads of boxes of things down to the recyling area to throw.

Guest south point

I stayed on top floors there is no building in front of my windows. I always strip all when reached home and walked around to do my stuff. Only after cool down and showered, I will put on my cloths.

Guest Erotictales

I have a neighbour, early 30s, married and he always goes down to swim wearing trunks with his towel over his neck only. :rolleyes: Avg build and I admire his courage. lol

You staying in a condo?

Erm, the ones who do that at my place are the older uncles.

Where else do you go topless? :P

Oops oh. Besides that I jog topless sometimes, cycle and eat at pulau ubin and sometime late at night while watching dvd with my bf, I'll also grasp a bite at 7-11 topless...

Oops oh. Besides that I jog topless sometimes, cycle and eat at pulau ubin and sometime late at night while watching dvd with my bf, I'll also grasp a bite at 7-11 topless...

wow where you stay? which 7-11 and what time?

It's a common sight at the 7-11 near my place leh. Y is it so I'm not so sure but on a few occasions while I'm fully clothes, there r also some youngsters ( Ah beng ) type that walk in topless too and somemore day time. Perhaps at those neighbourhood one common bah...

Guest Erotictales

What I was told is that the China new citizens are more casual about such things.

My neighbour claims he ever saw a China guy, in t-shirt and WET swimming trunks, walk into the NTUC to buy thing.

Guest SeniorGuest

Really, i don't see what the fuss is all about. i don't recall there beeing any law in singapore that outlaws being topless, unless you are a woman, of course.

Guest Erotictales

Seniorguest: You'd be surprised to learn how many Singaporeans actually DO think being topless is illegal. Some even think jogging topless in HDB areas is illegal.

This is just ignorance created by the well publicized Singaporean culture that if someone goes complain about you, you will be trialed.

Guest Tiong Bahru Guy

Hey Freedom711, u stay in tiong bahru too? Are u near tiong bahru plaza? maybe i am the one whom u peep every evening. ha.. Drop me a mail at simplemexyz@hotmail.com to catch up

Hey neighbour. Hope u not the one I saw every evening. LOL!

Guest Tiong Bahru Guy
Posted · Hidden by G_M, April 20, 2013 - No reason given
Hidden by G_M, April 20, 2013 - No reason given

Hey Roger,

I stay near TIong Bahru MRT too. Drop me a mail at simplemexyz@hotmail.com to catch up

I must be very lucky, I stay near the Tiong Bahru MRT on a high floor. Nobody can see me unless they use a super-powerful telescope that can zoom in more than 100 meters. If they do that, what they see is their privilege and reward.

:rolleyes: :oops: :yuk:

Seniorguest: You'd be surprised to learn how many Singaporeans actually DO think being topless is illegal. Some even think jogging topless in HDB areas is illegal.

This is just ignorance created by the well publicized Singaporean culture that if someone goes complain about you, you will be trialed.

Of cos not illegal lah. I stayed near a reservoir and I've seen so many guys walking around the hdb estate topless. Some even come out to jog from their home nearby topless. Some hunky guys will even drop by the nearby coffeeshop to pee topless too so don't really see what the fuss about. And ya, my estate have a lot of those bengs and sometimes when they hang out, usually a few of them r topless too. Love to see those young bengs with skinny or lean body, hehe...

Guest darkflame

Of cos not illegal lah. I stayed near a reservoir and I've seen so many guys walking around the hdb estate topless. Some even come out to jog from their home nearby topless. Some hunky guys will even drop by the nearby coffeeshop to pee topless too so don't really see what the fuss about. And ya, my estate have a lot of those bengs and sometimes when they hang out, usually a few of them r topless too. Love to see those young bengs with skinny or lean body, hehe...

Peeing topless is like seeing almost 3/4 of the body naked since he has to pull his shorts down a little.

I never get a chance to see that.

But I like that. :D

Yup, what's so illegal?

But as I said, some Singaporeans are really number one on ignorance and stupidity.

Yeah. I would say that it's a norm to be topless at the correct places given our warm and humid weather. It also depends on the comfort level of the general public and of cos, one must at least have a decent body. Eg not hairy or having a beer belly... I've seen daring exhibtionists walking into food court, tram rides and 7-11 of sentosa in their tight fitting swimming trunk only!

Peeing topless is like seeing almost 3/4 of the body naked since he has to pull his shorts down a little.

I never get a chance to see that.

But I like that. :D

Oh yes that's right but the coffeeshop toilet is design in such a way that there is only 1 urinal n the person peeing is pertually out of another user view... Only can see the back lol! And usually this happen in the late afternoon time...

Guest Peek-a-boo

Innocent Exposure can also happen inadvertently due to wardrobe malfunction :rolleyes:

I was sitting in the MRT today when across from me, a guy in sports attire was seated with his legs spread wide. He was busy with his mobile device. I guess his underwear must have been well worn because the leg-hole area was rather loose ... It didn't help that his shorts were also rather loose and rode up his thighs as he shifted in his seat from time to time :whistle: Before long, I had a clear view of his manhood - uncut with pinkish danglars :twisted:

Guest SeniorGuest

yes, so we should celebrate our bodies, go topless as much as we could possibly can, and show up these ignoramuses!!!

Guest darkflame

Innocent Exposure can also happen inadvertently due to wardrobe malfunction :rolleyes:

I was sitting in the MRT today when across from me, a guy in sports attire was seated with his legs spread wide. He was busy with his mobile device. I guess his underwear must have been well worn because the leg-hole area was rather loose ... It didn't help that his shorts were also rather loose and rode up his thighs as he shifted in his seat from time to time :whistle: Before long, I had a clear view of his manhood - uncut with pinkish danglars :twisted:

When some guys wear baggy shorts to the extent you can travel your eyes right to the crotch, I can't help looking at them.

It's even hotter if I can notice a pattern of hair traveling from the lower leg up to the most upper part of the thigh.

Well, at least they made one gay man happy for the rest of the day. ;)

saw this guy at the gym the other day, lean tall and tanned. i was standing behind doing bicep curls and he was doing some kind of superset with two dumbbells that involved him doing push ups. he was wearing those shorts that were kind of loose and from where i was standing, he sure had pretty nice white undies and a set of low hangers. =D

Yeah. I would say that it's a norm to be topless at the correct places given our warm and humid weather. It also depends on the comfort level of the general public and of cos, one must at least have a decent body. Eg not hairy or having a beer belly... I've seen daring exhibtionists walking into food court, tram rides and 7-11 of sentosa in their tight fitting swimming trunk only!

At outlets near Sentosa beaches still ok la...

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

Whenever I am home, I am in boxer, and mine is the low cut type.

I feel good in boxer, so relax in my own home...

When i amd done showering, I will get out from my shower totally naked to my cupborad every mroning and evening to get a pair of boxer. My neighbour next block who live in upper floors can see into my room. Got one time this fat lady was looking into my room while I was changing, bloody turn off and I draw the curtian.

But the unit across got a hunk who would yank away in the morning at his ktichen window with his well define naked top was a turn on for me. I think he did notice me... nice.....;-)

hi i stay in a rented place room. my landlord is a straight man and we are staying in the same house. most of the time at home I am just wearing a boxer shorts with no shirt or underwear and similarly for my landlord. even when his gf comes over, both myself and the landlord would still be topless and not be shy bout it. I guess it kind of a guy thingy to be topless at home. in the morning u can see both of us havin our morning woody too haha.

Wow wow I wish I'm staying opside so that I can see you changeing every morning and evering.Whenever I am home, I am in boxer, and mine is the low cut type.

I feel good in boxer, so relax in my own home...

When i amd done showering, I will get out from my shower totally naked to my cupborad every mroning and evening to get a pair of boxer. My neighbour next block who live in upper floors can see into my room. Got one time this fat lady was looking into my room while I was changing, bloody turn off and I draw the curtian.

But the unit across got a hunk who would yank away in the morning at his ktichen window with his well define naked top was a turn on for me. I think he did notice me... nice.....;-)

I was sharing room with my roommate in N*S. He is str. Both of us wearing boxers in our room and topless. I can see his morning woody every morning, as I always wake up earlier than him. Sometimes his dick was out of the boxer side. so sexy that i wish can touch and suck for him. However i dun dare. just stand aside and admire.

yup yup I agree, during my ns days, we guys would walk around topless (some even in their brief) talking, watching tv and etc in our bunks not feeling any bit shy. I m sure all guys who been thru army will agree with me ;-)

I was sharing room with my roommate in N*S. He is str. Both of us wearing boxers in our room and topless. I can see his morning woody every morning, as I always wake up earlier than him. Sometimes his dick was out of the boxer side. so sexy that i wish can touch and suck for him. However i dun dare. just stand aside and admire.

Guest Yip Peng

I've since beening staying at this rented room in Jurong with this cute and friendly single landlord for about 2 months.

He would dress up in his chinese underwear shorts and a white t-shirt the whole day. He's not working and rely on some

help from his family and the rental as expenses.

He would put on his pyjamas pants after dinner and sleeps with his door open wearing his pyjamas pant with his white t-shirt neatly tuck-in.

He do look like a typical ah-pei but his slim and cute body in his late forties pose a reall turn-on.

I could not help each time to look into his room as i walk to the kitchen. He would lie down on his mattress on the floor watching tv.

At times he would fall asleeped in the late night with the tv still on.

Once I walked in with the prextect of trying to switch off the tv for him, he was really soundly asleep with a bit of snore as I look at him.

I lightly rub his leg and found that he was really asleep. His bird looks so tempting in his pyjamas pants,

So I laid my hand lightly to feel it, it was so shiok and sweet and a bit hard, feels that he's a virgin. Haha.

I could only touch him lightly as afraid of awaken him. I switch off the tv and ran back to my room quickly.

The next evening as I return from work, he thanked me for switching off the tv. Lately as the weather is a bit warm in the evening,

he would just sleep in his shorts, it so tempting but I have to goto bed too as I need to work the next day.

Im staying in rental apartment with my landlord. He is around mid thirties, his bod still fit and toned. he does gym regularly. Both of us are topless and wearing boxer most of time in the house. Esp these few weeks, hot weather. He would wear brief walking around. tempted me. Sometimes can see he having hardon in his brief. he has really huge dick.

One night, when i went home. opened the door and saw him sleeping on sofa with tv on. he is topless and wearing a white brief. I walk toward him and slowly admire his bod.

Tempted to touch his dick and slowly lick for him. I couldn't help it. I touch his dick and see whether he has any reactions. Luckily no. I proceed to my next step. Take a good peep at his dick. Wow... it is really huge. I knew he is plu (got this apartment thru trevvy). I lick and suck for him. his dick is getting harder. I think he knew me sucking for him. he pretend to sleep. but I can see he is enjoying from his expression. Finally he shoot out in my mouth. I place back the underwear. Next morning, we pretend nothing happen. I still staying in his apartment now.

Guest Yip Peng

Im staying in rental apartment with my landlord. He is around mid thirties, his bod still fit and toned. he does gym regularly. Both of us are topless and wearing boxer most of time in the house. Esp these few weeks, hot weather. He would wear brief walking around. tempted me. Sometimes can see he having hardon in his brief. he has really huge dick.

One night, when i went home. opened the door and saw him sleeping on sofa with tv on. he is topless and wearing a white brief. I walk toward him and slowly admire his bod.

Tempted to touch his dick and slowly lick for him. I couldn't help it. I touch his dick and see whether he has any reactions. Luckily no. I proceed to my next step. Take a good peep at his dick. Wow... it is really huge. I knew he is plu (got this apartment thru trevvy). I lick and suck for him. his dick is getting harder. I think he knew me sucking for him. he pretend to sleep. but I can see he is enjoying from his expression. Finally he shoot out in my mouth. I place back the underwear. Next morning, we pretend nothing happen. I still staying in his apartment now.

Wow, that's nice ! Got both a room and a buddy for fun. That's the best deal in town.

Had share with my friend about the landlord I'm staying in.

One suggest that I offer him drinks one night to get him drunk and then milk the virgin out of him. Haha, still thinking about it.

Meanwhile, I managed to sneak into his room while he's asleep the other night as I woke up to pee. It was about about 3plus am.

He was in in shorts and soundly asleep. I touched and move his hand a bit, it was so shiok. I carefully took a good sniff at his bird, it smelly heavenly. Managed to touch his birdie from his shorts end. Couldn't see it as it was a bit dark, I couldn't take it any more.

I proceed to the toilet to joo it out. Maybe next time I take a pic of him, but the cam flash might wake him up... Haha...

JUst wan to share my experience.

I'm sharing my bunk with another officer. Fit toned. perfect bod. He always sleep in his boxer topless, and his boxer is those sporty (short-cutting). As time goes, those rubber on the boxer loose when wore/wash many time. i can see your dick popping out from side of boxer at night when he is sleeping. Sometimes he is sitting on bed, his dick was out of boxer. His dick is long, even soft. Very sexy, somemore with toned tanned bod. Cant do much becos he is str. Just look at it secretly. Out of curiousity, i comment that your dick so long, can see liao. he laugh and said, ya lo... long cock can make shiok. in my mind, if can let him fxxk. Too bad, he going to ord soon.

Hi

I always enjoy wearing underwear at home even thought I rented out my other spare room. My tenants are mostly straight guys and sometime after they realized the landlord ( me ) wear underwear at home, they follow as well. My tenants are always guys of course.

One of my friends in fact like to sleep nude and yet did not lock the room door, so that his parent can help to close windows during heavy rain at nite. Guess most parents will not be able to object their child sleep nude.

I have my own place too. When I was staying alone, going around naked did cross my mind. But my flat is the first unit in the corridor so the other residents always walk by my unit as the corridor is a dead end. I would have to put up thick curtains so they wont see me. hehehe... Anyway, now I got flatmate so I can't walk around naked anymore ;)

Guest darkflame

Hi

I always enjoy wearing underwear at home even thought I rented out my other spare room. My tenants are mostly straight guys and sometime after they realized the landlord ( me ) wear underwear at home, they follow as well. My tenants are always guys of course.

One of my friends in fact like to sleep nude and yet did not lock the room door, so that his parent can help to close windows during heavy rain at nite. Guess most parents will not be able to object their child sleep nude.

It depends on the parents sometimes. I guess my family belongs to the minority because nudity is heavily frowned upon.

I tried to sleep nude when I was 12 or 13 and my mother strongly objected to it. Said something like being too shameful.

Another time, I wore short shorts that were so loose, my parents accidentally saw my balls and hair down there and I got a scolding.

I wonder if this suppression contributed to my desire to be nude at home alone.

was having dinner at a coffeeshop and noticed this cute guy sitting at the opposite table.

he was wearing berms which were pretty big and loose and sittin crossed leg.

had a very good view of his very hairy balls. ahaha

wasnt freeballing but it seems his boxers were just as loose. haha

Guest Topless

my rented place consist of 6 ppl, of which there are ladies staying too. guys staying here are walking around topless at home including myself even thou there are ladies around. I guess it's a matter of getting used to not wearing a top at home. for myself since young I already started to go topless and so I m quite comfortable with it even with the ladies around.

I am sure to str guys, going topless is kind of a guy thingy so they would do it without any reservation regardless of their bod. I remember this chubby family man staying next to my previous place who also goes topless at home and sometimes he would come out of his place and smoke at the corridor.

I guess there is nothing shy about it and ladies generally would have got used to seeing guy walking around topless too.

• 4 months later...
Guest Outdoors

Not sure if this is the right thread to post this, but sometimes I go down to the void deck topless from home to smoke, but its usually past midnight when theres no one around. I don't like the smoke smell getting onto my shirt..

I also jog shirtless at the pasir ris town park. anyone living in pasir ris near white sands wanna join me sometimes?

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.