Male HQ

Incidental / Accidental Exposure (Compiled)

Guest zg

Being the voyeur that I am, I will always be on the lookout for free shows with bino on hand. Many years ago when I was staying in a condo at Dover Park Close, there was this Japanese man who lived opp me. He's a bachelor and almost every night, he would be watching pxxn wearing either only a towel his underwear. He will eventually release his cock and masturbate until he cums all over his tummy not knowing that I am watching him. Seen him many times at the swimming pool and chatted with him.

There was also a caucasian couple whose hubby is always wearing only his boxers at home. Sometimes I watched them petting and smooching in the living room and through my bino I can see his huge erection bulging his boxers. sometimes the wife will take his cock out and massage it as he kissed her. Then when they are ready for real sex they will move to their bedroom and end of show.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

Guest xiao di

just saw a toplesss man running around clementi area.

Cant really see well as I was inside the bus.

Sidetrack: By the way, if you run topless will you hold on to your t-shirt?

Or totally leave your shirt at home and come out half naked out of the house?

Some runners are topless and I don't see any shirt with them and ocassionally topless and freeballing as their

asscrack can be seen. Whoopsie ~

Guest Bedok

Just to share this morning when i look out of the windows i saw a fit chinese guy nude in his room without drawing curtain. As my block are close to his, i can make out that he is having an erection as he is drying his body. It was like ard 5am plus... He then walk ard the room, play with hp before off the lights.... Hmmm seem to go sleep haha

Guest Bedok

Wow yet again.... I saw the guy naked with erection drying himself in the bedroom.... Afterwhich he sat on the bed read mails, letters all in his birthday suit.... He even stood up n chat on his hp.... Wad a good view

Wow yet again.... I saw the guy naked with erection drying himself in the bedroom.... Afterwhich he sat on the bed read mails, letters all in his birthday suit.... He even stood up n chat on his hp.... Wad a good view

Wow can u see his face? Is he cute? Haha so want to see it too... Btw I stay in bedok too...

As you said, it's 5am+, he's not expecting anyone awake and looking into his room anyway.

Guess he thought wrong heh.

Guest bluwerks

I grew up in a family with ladies in the house and as such, innocent exposure is frowned upon. For most of the time, I'm fully clothed in tshirt and sweats.

Have always been intrigued at being topless. My shyness is also being attributed to the low confidence of my body. Wasn't the best bod growing up.

My time in NS opened my eyes to a host of buddies walking around with just boxers and briefs. But I remained shy about being topless.

Took the chance to be comfortable topless while I was in university hostel with a room mate who is just comfortable in his boxer. Whenever we went back to the room, he would just take off his shirt and pants.

But it was in the last year or so that I became more accustomed to being comfortable. Have been going over to straight good friend's place lately as we are work colleagues and often end up doing working at his place late at night.

Being a rod straight and masculine specimen, he was really comfortable being in his boxer briefs. Usually as soon as we reach his place, he would took off his shirt and pants, just down to his boxer briefs. And as you know, boxer briefs give you a good view of the shape of the tool. And my, what a tool he has! Long and thick.

He would be his underwear all the time in front of his parents, gf and brother and even his brother's gf who sleeps over occasionally there.

I'm so lusting over him but that is a different story.

He has shown me about being confident in one's own skin. Whenever we're overseas, we would both be in our boxer briefs. Sometimes, after a swim, we would just be relaxing in our trunks. Once, in a hotel with an open concept bathroom, he didn't bother to bring down the blinds while using the bathroom. I took it as a sign that we are comfortable with each other being nude. So for the whole time there, we can see other in the nude in the bathroom, using the toilet or showering. He has seen my erection a couple of times.

Although I'm still modestly dressed at home, I would dress down in my room. Sometimes, I would sleep in the nude too. Of course I have to lock my doors =P

Guest bluwerks

How did that happen?

Shedding off my underwear when we woke up in the morning to head into to the showers, he is bound to see my morning wood.

And at times, I do get excited getting naked infront of him. But I suppose he thinks nothing of it - erections are part and parcel of a manhood.

I do waxing on my groin area, and a couple of times he wanted to check it out and showed him my full glory =P

Guest tintin

I remembered the chalet stay after my A level. Everyone on that morning headed down to the beach and I was resting in the room due to a headache. Somehow I felt horny, strip myself and started masturbating. Ben suddenly opened the door and came in. I was shocked and froze. He locked the door and came beside the bed and teased me "wow, pak chiu cheng ah". He tried to touch my cock and we ended up wrestling on bed. I felt his hardon too. We ended up blowing each other off. Ben Ben, if you're here, gimme a wink.

I remembered the chalet stay after my A level. Everyone on that morning headed down to the beach and I was resting in the room due to a headache. Somehow I felt horny, strip myself and started masturbating. Ben suddenly opened the door and came in. I was shocked and froze. He locked the door and came beside the bed and teased me "wow, pak chiu cheng ah". He tried to touch my cock and we ended up wrestling on bed. I felt his hardon too. We ended up blowing each other off. Ben Ben, if you're here, gimme a wink.

A levels guys are at their best age....

• 1 year later...

Anyone got any encounters?

Today at Central Mall foodcourt, some guy was sitting with his legs crossed, his balls were exposed out from his berms.

Quite a sight!

His balls were exposed from his berms? Omg, they must be damned long n loose.

Was at my friend's place swimming pool and had forgotten to bring my swim trunks.

So i said wat the heck, I'd take a dip in my underwear which kinda resembled swim trunks...

So had a gr8 time swimming to and fro and when i emerged from the pool, I realized my underwear had literally gone transparent in the water....

Had to crouch by the side of the pool and shouted to my fren to bring some coverage.

He brought a small face towle and said this shld be enuff for me, considering wat he had seen underwater...

Funny, but dam insulting nonetheless... :lol:

I can imagine the embarrassment u felt 4 the wardrobe malfunction. But I'm sure other guys like me wouldn't mind n would relish the beautiful translucent sight of ur privates. :)

Was at my friend's place swimming pool and had forgotten to bring my swim trunks.

So i said wat the heck, I'd take a dip in my underwear which kinda resembled swim trunks...

So had a gr8 time swimming to and fro and when i emerged from the pool, I realized my underwear had literally gone transparent in the water....

Had to crouch by the side of the pool and shouted to my fren to bring some coverage.

He brought a small face towle and said this shld be enuff for me, considering wat he had seen underwater...

Dark colour will go transparent meh ?

Funny, but dam insulting nonetheless...

cool story bro (Y)

His balls were exposed from his berms? Omg, they must be damned long n loose.

No, Pat said that he exposed his balls while sitting. So if the bermudas are baggy enough (also provided that he didn't wear any undergarment on), one can easily see the balls hanging.

안녕하세요.

No, Pat said that he exposed his balls while sitting. So if the bermudas are baggy enough (also provided that he didn't wear any undergarment on), one can easily see the balls hanging.

It's a beautiful sight for the eyes dat I never get to see. :( Where is the best place to be to get a feast of exposed birdies n peeking eggs?

Edited by delon

Guest 0193

It's a beautiful sight for the eyes dat I never get to see. :( Where is the best place to be to get a feast of exposed birdies n peeking eggs?

Do you follow the thread title or not?

It says accidental exposure, so it is not intentional at all. So what is with the question on where is the best place to see such exposure? Are you expecting answers like, 'Try hougang', 'try XXX food court'?

If someone is to say bugis food court, I bet you are the kind of people who will go cruise or station yourself at the food court from opening to closing.

Guest Guest

It says accidental exposure, so it is not intentional at all. So what is with the question on where is the best place to see such exposure? Are you expecting answers like, 'Try hougang', 'try XXX food court'?

If someone is to say bugis food court, I bet you are the kind of people who will go cruise or station yourself at the food court from opening to closing.

Maybe he should go to the Indecent Exposure Congress, where models are staged in different poses of deliberate upshorts.

Many guys do not wear underwear out these days. Can see them in coffeeshop and hawker centers.

Some days ago, at Bishan Junction8 food court, there was this man having dinner with his family exposing his butt crack!

Seen similar exposure many times before.

So yeah, if u wanna go commando, please be careful not to show ur "new Moon" to the rest of the neighbourhood. :whistle:

R u stressed out n hv a tough time? Otherwise, y do u sound so bitter n offended by my brief remarks, wh were not even targeted at anyone.

Try 2 lighten up, relax n happiness will come ur way.

Many guys do not wear underwear out these days. Can see them in coffeeshop and hawker centers.

Some days ago, at Bishan Junction8 food court, there was this man having dinner with his family exposing his butt crack!

Seen similar exposure many times before.

So yeah, if u wanna go commando, please be careful not to show ur "new Moon" to the rest of the neighbourhood. :whistle:

Clean smooth butt cracks r hot but not rough pimply ones.

Edited by delon

i dislike cracks the most. it is very ugly scene actually. can anyone tell me these people actually do know that their crack are exposed? because they can feel the air right?

That's for sure! In my opinion, they either cannot be bothered to cover it or enjoy exposing it for the others to see.

안녕하세요.

if you are looking for accidental exposure, just head down to the neighborhood market place, the close proximity to their home makes the guys disregard the need to dress up properly :P

cases in point:

1. Uncles wearing fishnet t-shirt that well shows everything from tummy to nipples.

2. slim guys wearing super loose singlet, same effect as the above whenever they bend over to pick up something

3. I once saw this daddy wearing his boxer out, the outline of his dick was so obvious

4. various men wearing oversize berms with either no underwear or boxer, whenever they cross their legs, their family jewels came out for a breather

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Haha interesting encounters!

One of my most amazing encounter was happened in my gym on one sat morning when my gym was not that busy. I was using a bar machine infront of a big mirror, while I was training, I noticed a cute guy was doing his inclined free Weights chest press behind me and I could see his reflection clearly in my mirror. Just when I was resting in-between sets, I noticed tat cute guy was spreading his legs apart while struggling with his sets. The opening of his shorts was widely lifted up and his own dick and balls cam be seen clearly. The fun part was he didn't realize his exposure as he was engrossed with weights. After a set, he stood up and lift up his short alittle and walked to the nearby water cooler. He repeated his sets and exposed his jewels again and again. From shock to admiration, I simply enjoyed the scene on that morning. He was a cutie with a nice dick. Wanna ask him why didnt he put on his undies or ensure there was an inner liner? Haha but then who cares?! I enjoyed my scene haha :P

One of my most amazing encounter was happened in my gym on one sat morning when my gym was not that busy. I was using a bar machine infront of a big mirror, while I was training, I noticed a cute guy was doing his inclined free Weights chest press behind me and I could see his reflection clearly in my mirror. Just when I was resting in-between sets, I noticed tat cute guy was spreading his legs apart while struggling with his sets. The opening of his shorts was widely lifted up and his own dick and balls cam be seen clearly. The fun part was he didn't realize his exposure as he was engrossed with weights. After a set, he stood up and lift up his short alittle and walked to the nearby water cooler. He repeated his sets and exposed his jewels again and again. From shock to admiration, I simply enjoyed the scene on that morning. He was a cutie with a nice dick. Wanna ask him why didnt he put on his undies or ensure there was an inner liner? Haha but then who cares?! I enjoyed my scene haha :P

Just curious if anyone of you will walk over and tell the guy that he is indecently exposing himself?

I have had just encounter before. I wanted to much to tell the guy but I did not 'cos I really really do not know how to tell or say it out!

Guest GIRL

In poly days, guys use to wear their jeans or pants so low exposing their underwear, whenever i see i just look away.... some have flat butts and exposing their butts look ugly..

haha.

reminded me once when i was squatting by the pool side in my shorts talking to my fren in the pool.

he couldn't figure out what was the best way to tell me, so he went "erm, your balls...are.. erm... "

i looked downed and both my balls decided to fall out of the lining and come out to breathe.

haha.

reminded me once when i was squatting by the pool side in my shorts talking to my fren in the pool.

he couldn't figure out what was the best way to tell me, so he went "erm, your balls...are.. erm... "

i looked downed and both my balls decided to fall out of the lining and come out to breathe.

Ur fren must b str8. If it's me, I will enjoy the sight n not tell u. Haa

• 2 weeks later...
Guest NSBOY

I'm serving the NS and accidental exposure has become a common sight in bunk. For example... this. 1.png

NICE ONE! haha! its a common sight in NS :D

• 2 months later...
Guest Borias

Same with my BMT experience. Especially when doing the splitting durian exercise where everyone has to spread their legs. Easy for sides of underwear to reveal some balls.

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.