Male HQ

Incidental / Accidental Exposure (Compiled)

Guest zg

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Years ago i like to do suntanning at bukit batok swimming pool. Once i saw this skinny guy in his late teen or early 20s tanning there at the pool side. I was lying in a parallel order. The moment i sit up to change position, i was like OMG.... He was so skinny that when he lie down, his abdomen is a concave and the trunt is loose on his waist line. In that situation i can see evything inside his trunks. I was like, ok, i shall sit there and enjoy the view. Thereafter a small kid walked pass and saw the same thing. He halted and look into his trunks as well. Seems like he was puzzled but enjoy the view very much too.

sleepy

Guest Jericho

Went to a friends place last nite. His wife was having a girls nite out n we decided to catch up over drinks since we hv not seen each other for awhile. He greeted me at his door wearing only his boxers. I never saw him topless before n the sight made blood gush into my hardening dick. He had 6 packs and two beautiful pinkish tits resting on his nice chest. We plonked ourselves onto d sofa and chatted and drank away, just like old times. As he changed positions throughout d nite, I first caught sight of his bushy pubes. Later his hairy left ball was hanging out from the left opening of his boxers. And even later while he got more drunk and animated, his right hairy ball and the tip of his flaccid dick was sneaking clearly out from the right opening of his boxers. I now know that he is cut. It took a lot to stop myself from throwing my face on his crotch and sucking his hairy dick and balls!

Went to a friends place last nite. His wife was having a girls nite out n we decided to catch up over drinks since we hv not seen each other for awhile. He greeted me at his door wearing only his boxers. I never saw him topless before n the sight made blood gush into my hardening dick. He had 6 packs and two beautiful pinkish tits resting on his nice chest. We plonked ourselves onto d sofa and chatted and drank away, just like old times. As he changed positions throughout d nite, I first caught sight of his bushy pubes. Later his hairy left ball was hanging out from the left opening of his boxers. And even later while he got more drunk and animated, his right hairy ball and the tip of his flaccid dick was sneaking clearly out from the right opening of his boxers. I now know that he is cut. It took a lot to stop myself from throwing my face on his crotch and sucking his hairy dick and balls!

I am not sure how close is the friendship between you two. Who on earth will invite a friend over and then host him with just a a pair of boxer shorts?! I believe he had invited you with a hidden agenda.

Guest Jericho

I am not sure how close is the friendship between you two. Who on earth will invite a friend over and then host him with just a a pair of boxer shorts?! I believe he had invited you with a hidden agenda.

No need to overthink it, it was just a humid night n even at one point I myself was comtemplating removing my tshirt. We go way back and we are very comfortable w each other, dats all. I feel the straight guys in my group are just oblivious about the effect they hv on gay men when they do things like this.

• 5 months later...
Guest Guest
Posted · Hidden by G_M, April 20, 2013 - No reason given
Hidden by G_M, April 20, 2013 - No reason given

Hey Roger,

I stay near TIong Bahru MRT too. Drop me a mail at simplemexyz@hotmail.com to catch up

We know who you are.

last week i was sitting on a recliner by my condo pool.  a father was playing with his toddler son just feet away from me.  suddenly he squatted down and I saw his balls and dick peeking out from the loose opening of his boxer-like shorts.  he was indeed well endowed for a chinese.  but after just a couple of minutes he stood up and the show was over.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

• 2 weeks later...

While I was eating dinner with my mum earlier in a coffee shop. Then came two guys that I noticed. One sat just in front of me with his family. That one was a handsome young chap. The other one also sat in front of me but was sitting next to the handsome guy. This guy is an average looking guy but he was wearing something like a boxer shorts. I couldn't resist staring into that private area as he was sitting with his legs open at times. I saw him scratching his pubic hairs a few times and I could see his dick when he does that. So I was really busy with my eyes looking in front of me and slightly towards the left as I don't want to miss anything when that guy open up his legs.

Which one will you choose to look at? The handsome guy or the average guy? Most time I preferred the handsome guy... what's your take?

Guest guest

Only the average guy exposed or both. Of course if there is a choice, I'd rather see the handsome guy. But getting a glimpse of the other guy's nice dick is a nice bonus too. How come he never wear underwear? Describe how much you saw and if t was nice plz.

Hmm...I don't know why he doesn't wear any undies. Probably he likes free balling, hahaha....

The handsome guy was did not exposed himself, how I wish it was him.

Err...What I saw was more than a 15 minutes pleasure of him scratching his pubic hairs at times, exposing his soft dick at times and also exposing his balls when he open up his legs. Cool rite?

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Last Weekend, I was at Katong pool. After my lap swim, I went to the tanning deck to catch some tan. Not far from me was a guy in Mate swimwear. He had a cap covering his face and I was not sure if he had dozed off or not. I noticed that the top of his trunks was not covering him well. I could see his package I full view from where I was!! The trunks was so tiny and he was parking at 2o'clock position. Everyone who had walked in front of him would have a good view of his cock, balls and neatly trimmed pubes.

How would one not know when he was exposing so much?!

If you were in my position, will you tell him?

Last Weekend, I was at Katong pool. After my lap swim, I went to the tanning deck to catch some tan. Not far from me was a guy in Mate swimwear. He had a cap covering his face and I was not sure if he had dozed off or not. I noticed that the top of his trunks was not covering him well. I could see his package I full view from where I was!! The trunks was so tiny and he was parking at 2o'clock position. Everyone who had walked in front of him would have a good view of his cock, balls and neatly trimmed pubes.

I had encountered once many years back at YCK pool... the guy have a towel covering his face, dont know if he had doze off... he left his legs resting on the floor (spreading open the legs while lying on the chair)... his trunk was lose so can see his balls and hair from the side... after awhile, he was having an erection and was pushing the trunk, the whole balls was exposed and his dick is "peeping" from his trunk... so many guys sudden loiter around him... haha

I was trying to imagine how it looked like but still cannot figure out how can his cock, balls and trimmed pubes be clearly seen?

Even if the trunks is tiny, still one should not be able to see 'everything'. No?

My experience was to go to a Thai Fitness class with Mate shorts.

I don't wear underwear under my shorts when they have proper lining.

The Mate shorts were having a special opaque lining pretty much like a jockstrap pouch to maintain the package, so I thought is was appropriate

Everything was just fine until we started to do high kicks...

I had a glimpse at one of the mirrors and realized that the leg opening was revealing the pouch when I was kicking, and most of the times, the pouch was not able to contain my package. 

It was really embarrassing to finish the class knowing that some people would notice. And it was quite obvious that I was completely shaved.

No one mentioned though

I was gyming at one of the SSC gym some time ago. There was this guy who was doing bench press at a location not far from me. He was wearing a FBT high cut shorts. It is the type that has wide leg openings. He was spreading his legs wide open as he struggled to push the heavy weights up. Because his legs were not thick enough to fill the shorts and the fact that his was wearing a lose underwear, I could see part of his hairy balls exposed from the side from where I was sitting. Hmm … Some eye candy for me …

Dunno if they purposely show off or just can't imagine how women/gays think, but some young straight guys are so careless! When my team plays soccer, the guys sit very carelessly. So many times exposing their underwear or even balls if they're not careful.

• 2 months later...

I dun understd why there are so many guys wear running shorts (without underwear!) in gym and do weights in it. Laying down, legs opened up or/and leg raised can easily cause accidental exposure.

Saw one yesterday in the gym. He was doing plank in his running shorts. Then he lifted his right leg up! Not sure if he knew the inner lining of his shorts was not covering him properly. Balls popped out n could be seen if one stood behind him. I bet the few gals were gathering behind him for obvious reason. >.<

Guest Exhibitionists

I dun understd why there are so many guys wear running shorts (without underwear!) in gym and do weights in it. Laying down, legs opened up or/and leg raised can easily cause accidental exposure.

Saw one yesterday in the gym. He was doing plank in his running shorts. Then he lifted his right leg up! Not sure if he knew the inner lining of his shorts was not covering him properly. Balls popped out n could be seen if one stood behind him. I bet the few gals were gathering behind him for obvious reason. >.<

These are pure exhibitionists, they derive joy from accidental exposures of themselves, serious gym goers do not wear running shorts, other gym goers have a right not to be exposed to such "accidental exposures"

Guest Guest

This morning at a certain park, there was a guy who did stretching after his run. He was on all his four wearing a black short. Little did he realised that his butt and balls were showing.

So yeah, sports enthusiasts out there, pls be mindful as you do stretching after exercise.

I've no complain if the guy is young and handsome. Otherwise, roll eyes. Haaaa

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Last nite around 11pm and was talking to a friend on the phone... was standing at the kitchen window and caught an interesting site.

A unit opposite my block; saw a guy (around early twenties max) coming out of shower and wrap in towel (the windows are all wide open and the lights are on). He remove his towel and was drying himself... and he was totally nude, could see the bushy down there but not very clear. He was drying up from head to toe, so was moving around, can't see very much in details... hahaha 

After drying up, he put on his army running shorts without undie... hehe

Hope can have free show again tonite :)

I'm wearing jogging shorts without undies in class right now

If you notice your classmates keep looking upwards towards your direction or you feel a suddenly flow of cool air at your balls/Kkj, u know ur family jewel is on display. Lolx. Thumbs up, cock down. . :P

Last nite around 11pm and was talking to a friend on the phone... was standing at the kitchen window and caught an interesting site.

A unit opposite my block; saw a guy (around early twenties max) coming out of shower and wrap in towel (the windows are all wide open and the lights are on). He remove his towel and was drying himself... and he was totally nude, could see the bushy down there but not very clear. He was drying up from head to toe, so was moving around, can't see very much in details... hahaha

After drying up, he put on his army running shorts without undie... hehe

Hope can have free show again tonite :)

buy popcorn n get ready 4 live show later lol

Edited by hairy springroll

• 1 month later...

Went running this morning. After my run I was sitting on the floor sipping away my sports drinks. Besides me, there were a few guys still on the cement slab resting after their run. One of the guys was sitting w his legs opened. Although he was wearing underwear, it could be a little too loose to cup his balls. One side of his balls was showing! Woooooot!!!

• 3 months later...

Yesterday when i went to throw rubbish at the central chute, i saw my neighbour masterbedroom side window wide open (one level below) and the light was on. I took a peep, my neighbour was lying on the bed stark naked playing with his handphone. Cute lean tanned guy and nice butt. Not sure if he saw me. It was around 1130pm.i stood there looking for a good 5mins before i shouted at him and i think he got a shock and faster close up the window. Well when he got up, managed to see his pubes, not very hairy and nice tanned line and average size dick. Is this consider accidental exposure? Or is this even allow in local context?

Yesterday when i went to throw rubbish at the central chute, i saw my neighbour masterbedroom side window wide open (one level below) and the light was on. I took a peep, my neighbour was lying on the bed stark naked playing with his handphone. Cute lean tanned guy and nice butt. Not sure if he saw me. It was around 1130pm.i stood there looking for a good 5mins before i shouted at him and i think he got a shock and faster close up the window. Well when he got up, managed to see his pubes, not very hairy and nice tanned line and average size dick. Is this consider accidental exposure? Or is this even allow in local context?

dont shout, enjoy.

Edited by dagger

Just to share what I saw at one of the Fairprice outlets yesterday. Not really an indecent exposure.

In front of me was a married (straight) couple; both of them are in their mid 30s (I guess). The guy wore a pair of white shorts; some thing like tennis shorts or Adidas white shorts that are very popular these days.

As the guy bend forward to get something, I could see his blue thong underneath his white shorts. Wow! How "refreshing" to see that from a married guy. :o:P

Edited by bluerunner

Guest ChuckHagel

As the guy bend forward to get something, I could see his blue thong underneath his white shorts. Wow! How "refreshing" to see that from a married guy. :o:P

Wearing thongs/gstring does not mean he is a gay.

Visit Sammyboy and/or HWZ forum, you will know. Also, there is a local thong forum board, some members are 'straight'.

Wearing thongs/gstring does not mean he is a gay.

Visit Sammyboy and/or HWZ forum, you will know. Also, there is a local thong forum board, some members are 'straight'.

That's right.. seem a lot of married and straight guys at my club's washroom opening wearing their thongs/gstring or jock after their shower or while they are changing into gym attires..

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.