Male HQ

Incidental / Accidental Exposure (Compiled)

Guest zg

Guest boyishdude

He stood at 5"11"? Didn't know we use foot measurements here instead of metres and centimetres. And don't most people soap up in a shower cubicle facing the shower head instead of the door, which wouldn't really make it possible for someone peeping from the door gap to see another person soap up "with his penis and balls in full view"?

i'm using foot measurements because it's a rough estimate of his height. metres and cm are very precise measurements and i can't put an exact number to it. there is a small space to place your soap and stuff at the side facing the door and that was why he faced the door i guess.  and i guess you would also know that people do "move around" when showering. he turned sideways at times, and he also faced the door when  he was washing his buttocks. obviously his privates would all be exposed easily.  maybe you are the only one who just stays rooted to the ground when bathing. :)

Saw a guy in bus the other day. Sitting opposite my 10 o'clock position, legs wide opened playing his phone. His cock head was peeking out between his shorts & thigh. Really making me hard.

Went clubbing last week. I went to the toilet. There was only 2 cubicles and both occupied so I use the urinal. 3 guys were banging on the cubicle door to ask his fren to hurry up. They were like drunk so they bang and shake the cubicle particle violently.

Then suddenly the cubicle partition fell apart and the door dislocate. The 3 guys quickly left. His poor fren was shitting inside. The door fell off. His pants and underwear was on the floor. The guy actually took off his pants and underwear when he poo. It was so embarrassing. He can't do anything. I saw him took some toilet paper and wipe his ass. I help him pick up his jeans and underwear. Gave it to him. He said thank you to me. His dick was in full view. He was very embarrassed as pple saw his dick and pants - less.

He quickly wear his blue BUM undewear and put on his jeans and wore his shoes and left.

I met him at his frens again ard 4am waiting for a taxi hm. I went over and ask if he is ok. He smiles and say thank you peiseh. They look like they are in poly or uni.

That made my day. His dick his pubes and balls

Guest bigotted

Went clubbing last week. I went to the toilet. There was only 2 cubicles and both occupied so I use the urinal. 3 guys were banging on the cubicle door to ask his fren to hurry up. They were like drunk so they bang and shake the cubicle particle violently.

Then suddenly the cubicle partition fell apart and the door dislocate. The 3 guys quickly left. His poor fren was shitting inside. The door fell off. His pants and underwear was on the floor. The guy actually took off his pants and underwear when he poo. It was so embarrassing. He can't do anything. I saw him took some toilet paper and wipe his ass. I help him pick up his jeans and underwear. Gave it to him. He said thank you to me. His dick was in full view. He was very embarrassed as pple saw his dick and pants - less.

He quickly wear his blue BUM undewear and put on his jeans and wore his shoes and left.

I met him at his frens again ard 4am waiting for a taxi hm. I went over and ask if he is ok. He smiles and say thank you peiseh. They look like they are in poly or uni.

Those are friends from hell he got himself. After making the door fell apart, they ran away instead of helping. You shld ask whether there are any "other" help needed coz u have bern there for him while his friend scoot off. Lol

Some friends indeed

squating or sitting toilet? If squating wow damn nice view.u should have wear it for him while his groin at yr mouth level n then.....lol

While waiting for MRT at e last end of platform, a tall guy abt 30+ surfing his phone walk towards my side and waited there too. When I was admiring him in his executive wear, I notice his zipper on his slim cut pants was not zip up. When he lean against e wall and e position he stand e zipper area gave a big hole that I can see a patch of black forrest inside. He was commando inside but too bad cannot see his dick only those sexy hair. When e train abt to arrive I then pointed to him his zip. He was so embarrassed and quickly zipped up then say thanks to me. He did not board e train maybe too embarrassed to see me. Haha!

I stay at the last level of HDB flat & this last level only got 2 units, me & my neighbour.

We are at the far end corner and our doors are facing each other unit.

Last Sunday around 3am when I woke up to go toilet, I heard people talking outside the door so I went to my door peephole to peep outside. Surprisingly saw my 40+yo male neighbour totally naked standing outside his door smoking. His wife was wearing only bra and FBT shorts leaning against the wall talking to him. It was really hot when seeing his wife went over to hug him, kiss and talk to him while he was smoking. The wife keep rubbing her private part against his man private part when smile and talk, smile and talk to him. After awhile the wife went into the house. My male neighbour with an erection cock stand there to finish his last few puff of his cigarette then went into his house lock gate and close door. He had a very hard erection cock with a bit of curve to his left. Me end up JO in toilet!

Guest zippyzip

Last month in my camp. My camp mates and I were resting in the store during lunch time. There were 2 of my camp mates that were super muscular and buff. They hit the gym almost everyday. There were discussing abt taking part in some Gym physical bod competition.

My another camp mate was asking both of them if there were really so fit. Ask then to show their bod. Both of then were so proud to show their bod. Both of them every wearing no. 4.

They start to take off their shirt and pants. One of them was wearing a light blue briefs. His briefs was quite packed. The material of this briefs was quite worn out so I can see the contour of his dick. He starting flexing himself to show us his bod.

The other was wearing a pair of boxers. When he pull down his pants. Half of his boxers came down as well. Saw his pubes and part of his dick. When he was flexing himself, his dick actually came out of his boxer fly. There was a metal rod in the store which we use as a pull up bar. He started to do some pull ups. Another camp mate went to the back and pull down his boxers. He was completely naked. Very hairy down below. Dick is thick but not long. He was not shy abt it and said we were like gays that want to see his dick. In fact I am the only gay there. LOL

The other guy in blue briefs laffed at him saying his dick is small. Ask him how he fuck girls. Then another guy actually pulled down his blue briefs. He was quite shy and wore it back. Odviously his dick is much bigger with a long foreskin.

Guest zippyzip

Last month in my camp. My camp mates and I were resting in the store during lunch time. There were 2 of my camp mates that were super muscular and buff. They hit the gym almost everyday. There were discussing abt taking part in some Gym physical bod competition.

My another camp mate was asking both of them if there were really so fit. Ask then to show their bod. Both of then were so proud to show their bod. Both of them every wearing no. 4.

They start to take off their shirt and pants. One of them was wearing a light blue briefs. His briefs was quite packed. The material of this briefs was quite worn out so I can see the contour of his dick. He starting flexing himself to show us his bod.

The other was wearing a pair of boxers. When he pull down his pants. Half of his boxers came down as well. Saw his pubes and part of his dick. When he was flexing himself, his dick actually came out of his boxer fly. There was a metal rod in the store which we use as a pull up bar. He started to do some pull ups. Another camp mate went to the back and pull down his boxers. He was completely naked. Very hairy down below. Dick is thick but not long. He was not shy abt it and said we were like gays that want to see his dick. In fact I am the only gay there. LOL

The other guy in blue briefs laffed at him saying his dick is small. Ask him how he fuck girls. Then another guy actually pulled down his blue briefs. He was quite shy and wore it back. Odviously his dick is much bigger with a long foreskin.

Guest zippyzip

I was at the POSB atm machine. One of the deposit and acct update machines was down and there was a group of ppl doing repair. One of the Malay (or Pinoy?) staff was squaring down doing something on the floor. Not sure if he knew that his butt crack was showing. Confirmed Freeballing. His colleagues were talking behind him and were oblivious of the situation; maybe noticed but paiseh to say anything.

Recently a African black man shifted into a unit across mine but 1 level down. My kitchen service balcony is facing the bathroom of those units across mine. Our bathroom window glass panel are those whole piece to the ground so must install blinds or curtains for privacy.

The African man bathroom has got this horizontal blinds but he rotated the blinds slats the other way that from my level I can see into his bathroom from the gap in between the slats.

He usually come home late around 11.30pm and I will get ready to see him shower. Black man really has big and thick cock. His cock get half erected whenever he wash and stroke with shower gel. Half erected already look so huge. I hoping one day can see him JO during shower to see him in fully erected.

Recently a African black man shifted into a unit across mine but 1 level down. My kitchen service balcony is facing the bathroom of those units across mine. Our bathroom window glass panel are those whole piece to the ground so must install blinds or curtains for privacy.

The African man bathroom has got this horizontal blinds but he rotated the blinds slats the other way that from my level I can see into his bathroom from the gap in between the slats.

He usually come home late around 11.30pm and I will get ready to see him shower. Black man really has big and thick cock. His cock get half erected whenever he wash and stroke with shower gel. Half erected already look so huge. I hoping one day can see him JO during shower to see him in fully erected.

Your hole sure bleed if u have that black banana in your ass. I once had a ONS with a black guy n it was fucking painful. Remember when I cleaned my ass with tissue, blood stain was on it.

Your hole sure bleed if u have that black banana in your ass. I once had a ONS with a black guy n it was fucking painful. Remember when I cleaned my ass with tissue, blood stain was on it.

Also to note, your ass once stretched out of your usual limit, there're no smaller cocks to satisfactorily fill the void now. You've to keep going for bigger and bigger.

Haha...I got the same encounter like u in my condo. He is a Caucasian guy n I did c him masturbating using his shower gel as lube when he is showering.

This morning, in the train, there was this guy (either poly or uni student) boarded the train with an undone zipper. An older guy sitting in front of him pointed out to him. Initially that guy thought the older guy pointed the empty seat to him. But that man said, "no, not the seat. It's your zipper!"

The young chap looked down. Indeed, his yellow underwear was showing. Quickly, he zipped it up.

This morning, in the train, there was this guy (either poly or uni student) boarded the train with an undone zipper. An older guy sitting in front of him pointed out to him. Initially that guy thought the older guy pointed the empty seat to him. But that man said, "no, not the seat. It's your zipper!"

The young chap looked down. Indeed, his yellow underwear was showing. Quickly, he zipped it up.

Walao eh... Your story so boring!

Fictitious stories are still infinitely more interesting to read and imagine than the big zero all the complainers are contributing.

More stories, especially made up juicy ones, please! :clap:

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.