Male HQ

Places For Massage - Part 8

Yes Dave has stop. But Eddie did not stop massage ? He is doing very well full time now. I had a session with him last week. Place is still very well maintain. He even upgragded to rain shower in his bathroom. Face towels on bed (hole) was also changed to micro fibre towels which feel so soft and comfort . Dont mentioned about his body exfoliating scrub . Its fantatic :thumb: and i can feels my skin smoothen after a few days.

I think this is one of the place like going to a 5 star hotel and get a 4 star price :thumb:

I think this is one of the place like going to a 5 star hotel and get a 4 star price :thumb:

Definitely Agree. In terms of massage beds,Eddy' is one of the best around, firm, long and wide enough and yet comfortable. I am one that feels no matter how good is the massage, a uncomfortable massage bed will spoil the whole experience. So far, i could remember these few who very good comfortable massage beds - Eddy (HG), Kenny (Holland), Julius (Bedok). May be the rest can share your views on the better or less ideal ones.

Definitely Agree. In terms of massage beds,Eddy' is one of the best around, firm, long and wide enough and yet comfortable. I am one that feels no matter how good is the massage, a uncomfortable massage bed will spoil the whole experience. So far, i could remember these few who very good comfortable massage beds - Eddy (HG), Kenny (Holland), Julius (Bedok). May be the rest can share your views on the better or less ideal ones.

More add on with good comfortable massage beds - Marcus (Bedok), Ethan (Amk), Ben (Potong Pasir), Bobby (Chua Chu Kang).

More add on with good comfortable massage beds - Marcus (Bedok), Ethan (Amk), Ben (Potong Pasir), Bobby (Chua Chu Kang).

Actually there are a couple more professional homebased masseurs that have massage beds. But quite a nos of good masseurs (Mr Ang, Eddie, Dave, Colin, Hann) come from AMK/Hougang area. Tampines/Bedok only Robin is good. Jurong area Jafaar is good too. Central area I think Kenny(holland) is not bad.

Guest massage junkie

Yes Dave has stop. But Eddie did not stop massage ? He is doing very well full time now. I had a session with him last week. Place is still very well maintain. He even upgragded to rain shower in his bathroom. Face towels on bed (hole) was also changed to micro fibre towels which feel so soft and comfort . Dont mentioned about his body exfoliating scrub . Its fantatic :thumb: and i can feels my skin smoothen after a few days.

Hi George,

Can confirm if Eddie is really doing massage full time now? SMS him a few time but he always said not free and doing property.

I recently went to Fu Lu Shou complex near bugis juction for massage. think the shop's name is Wan Lin. There are male and female massuers there. I am plesantly surprised that the massage that i had done by a guy was pretty good...strong and hard. They would even lower down your shorts and massage your backside. I felt relieved and light after the massage. Have been visiting there since. Up to you guys to try out and believe in case you guys are thinking is self advertising again.

I recently went to Fu Lu Shou complex near bugis juction for massage. think the shop's name is Wan Lin. There are male and female massuers there. I am plesantly surprised that the massage that i had done by a guy was pretty good...strong and hard. They would even lower down your shorts and massage your backside. I felt relieved and light after the massage. Have been visiting there since. Up to you guys to try out and believe in case you guys are thinking is self advertising again.

Care to share the price and the contact? Exact location pls thks.

Guest Georgris

Eddie is still doing pty. Definitely more lucrative. But he still provide massage. Can play with customers right at home mah. Beats going out to find. But he does choose his customers as playmates. So you must be his cup of tea then you will have easy bookings.

1. Thanks for supporting this Massage thread. We will close Part 8 of this massage discussion.

2. Please proceed to the new Places for Massage Part 9 http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=21817 at the One-Stop Massage sub-Forum http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showforum=10 .

Cheers !

Hendry Tan