Male HQ

Places For Massage - Part 8

the trouble is most of us don't book a massage for more than 2-3 days earlier unless booking for dental or medical appt. This is because there are so many out there. This one cannot, book another one sure can find one. Unless this guy is so fantastic that die die must try. So far I doubt anyone falls into that category yet. No offences to all masseurs.

the trouble is most of us don't book a massage for more than 2-3 days earlier unless booking for dental or medical appt. This is because there are so many out there. This one cannot, book another one sure can find one. Unless this guy is so fantastic that die die must try. So far I doubt anyone falls into that category yet. No offences to all masseurs.

there's one for me last time. ken formerly from eastwood. although not die die must try type but always need to book few days earlier one. nice cute guy n okie skill. Too bad he only outcall now.

Guest Vivien Westwood

Whether its dental, medical, restaurant, air ticket, we all must book in advance. Especially the good and popular ones, you must give advance notice,

unless you don't mind the lousy one, you can go anytime. As they are always very free. :thumb:

If the Homebased masseur is doing fulltime, I don't think it will be difficult to get bookings. It is those doing part time that is difficult. Otherwise, why would a few homebased masseurs choose to go back full time job if the booking is so good? Anyway, I do agree that we should show some respect by booking in advance. they are not there just to service you.

Guest Particular

Been to valleymen spa twice and the experiance was not what I expected. Below is the field report on my last encounter.

A few days ago I visited the place again after I read in forums that they seemed to make a few improvement. The ambience and environment was very spa like and relatively new. Like before, they is no lockers to keep my belongings.

I was attended by a young receptionist who introduced to me the services which they offered. The menu had changed from the first time I visited d place. During the first visit, I had a 60 min massage n 15 min manhood at the price of sgd 85. Moreover, I was assured no tipping required. This time, no manhood was mentioned in the new menu. Nonetheless, I took up 11/2 hour of massage and body scrub at the price of 119.

The receptionist recommended to me a china man masseur. He was tall and very tanned. He wore singlet with short pants and very straight looking. However, he is not muscular. He was like the ordinary young man who play basketball in the court. His look, slightly below average.

The first surprise I had was, the scrub was done after the massage. He told me I would get a much better experience thereafter. When he started the massage, it was already 7:15pm. Most of the time he used his bare hand to massage me. I am no massage expert so I can't really tell what skill did he use and did he do it right although I had quite a few masseur whom I think are good. He is definitely not one of them. Little effort was put on my legs and he did not even massage my sore arms. The emphasis was on my back. The only time I enjoyed his massage was when he adjusted my spine which made me feel sudden tension release. Little oil was used during the whole session. When I turned my body facing upward, he massaged my chest and then the spot between my tool and asshole for less than 10 min and he told me it's time up. I looked at the clock it is only 8pm. That was my 2nd surprise. My 3rd surprise came shortly after that. He told me if I wanted manhood at extra charges. As it was free on my first visit, I declined his offer and of cause I felt cheated. He spent 45 min on the massage n he would charge is I wanted manhood. I doubt he would give me 15 min manhood too.

Next was the scrub. The salt and the lotion containers were not put in a nicely decorated place. They were all laying on the ground outside the shower bed. Personally, I felt it's lacking of hygiene as the floor is occasionally wet. Due to my dry skin, I did not enjoy the scrub. It was very painful and thus I asked him to put more soap or lotion instead of the salt. In the end, I asked him to rinse off the salt as I could not stand the stingy feeling. The whole process took less than 15 minute.

Generally, I was not happy with this trip to this spa. I had had great time with other spa enjoying the scrub and the massage. Maybe I am unlucky to have him as my massuer or maybe it's vice versa. I am just sharing my experience with you all and I dont mean to pin point anyone.

Previously, I didn't give a good report card on valley spa. Maybe you missed my feedback. You must remember there are some who works there and provide good feedback just to lure customers there. Hence you have to be careful when reading the review. Also don't think those who registered as member will give genuine report. Same goes to unregistered member i.e like myself. I didn't try the scurb package but if it is accordance to wat you describe, then, most likely others will do the same. Having said that, the selection of masseur will determine if you are going to have a good session or not. I can tell you one thing, that is, all good masseurs in the spa are either difficult to book or used to serve 1st time customer so as to get them to sign the package or leave good impression so that you will come again. I tried most spa and almost all uses the same strategy. So now I am more careful in my selection.

I went there after reading the promotion for Happy Hour Special i.e. $85 for 90 min massage.

http://www.valleymenspa.com/promotions.html

I later went again and was charged $119 on this 2nd trip. I questioned the receptionist and he replied that the $85 promotion is only for 1st timer. I mentioned that their Adv does not state that ! He claimed that it was in the "*" conditions where there is no where you can read it. :swear: :swear:

Guest Guest 2

I'm a little surprised at the comments by the earlier 'guest'. seems to be by the same person who dislikes valley men for some reason or another. Though not exactly a regular customer, I have been there several times in the past 3 months. I have tried quite a few of their therapists and have a few favs. To be fair, the massage standard there is not the best, but adequate for me. I have not tried the srcub so can't comment.

However, I am surprised about the 'story' about the happy hour promo? I went to the website and it clearly states the promo rates are valid on weekdays. There is no mention of 1st time visit only. I have a mate who frequest the place during the happy hour and he is charged the rate on their website. I have also spoken to the recept on my visits there and personally do not think he replied in the way the guest said!

Lately been to Nick@Clementi for massage. He looks fit and lean. And he perform massage in underwear.

Massage skill is quite ok. But I must say that his massage is really sensual cos he keep put his finger at my asshole. Then halfway, he asked me if I am top/btm. I told him I am flex but more to top. He replied "wasted". Haha.. that's classic. Anyway overall review not bad. Will go back to him again.

Lately been to Nick@Clementi for massage. He looks fit and lean. And he perform massage in underwear.

Massage skill is quite ok. But I must say that his massage is really sensual cos he keep put his finger at my asshole. Then halfway, he asked me if I am top/btm. I told him I am flex but more to top. He replied "wasted". Haha.. that's classic. Anyway overall review not bad. Will go back to him again.

Why "wasted" he is a bottom I understand.

Guest sushibomb

It sounds like a sex councel more than a massage. Singapore style massage is strange.

May be that is the reason why the level of Singapore massage don't improve.

Customer demand something else but not massage to masseurs.

Yap, although we hate to admit it, most of us love to have happy ending or fxxxk the masseurs or vice versa. That's the reason why so many "masseurs" around making quite money out of us. We also travel around singapore to find new masseurs hoping to have something 'fresh" don't we. That's one of the reason why most masseurs don't waste time improving their skills because at the end of the day, customers are appreciating good massage but good happy endings.I have to admit I myself am tempted to fxxk the masseur if it is to my liking.

Guest popper

hey how does nick charge? and beside the sex do u think is worth going?

hows the plc like ?

pls share?

hows the plc like ?

pls share?

Place very simple, no decoration, no music. If you don't mind then okay lor..

Guest iphone4

hows the plc like ?

pls share?

I've tried him a few times. His room is clean and nice. The shower is attached. Got air-con & music. The music song is more like "Secret Garden". The massage is done with proper massage bed. His place is privacy.

I like his sensual massage. i can cum halfway during his massaging. He provided real massage too, removing all my stiff neck and lower back. He is not into sex but sensual i should say.

I have been several times and and he has done a great massage and is sensual as well. Place is clean, well equipped and easy to find. I highly recommend

Guest curiouscat

i saw a

"Free (no strings or gimmicks) full body massage for gay men only.

Singaporean Chinese masseur with more than a decade of experience.

Privacy and satisfaction assured"

advertised on another site, just have to leave your contact info in a form

for the masseur to get back to you.

has anyone tried it before?

Guest Wah Piang

Place very simple, no decoration, no music. If you don't mind then okay lor..

If you want nice decoration and music, better go to a spa.

Afterall, most of the time you'll be lying face down during the massage, so what's the point?

As long as the place is clean and neat it'll be good enough, isn't it?

And also, some places with really nice decor doesn't guarantee you a good massage, right?

Guest Collin Chee

Afterall, most of the time you'll be lying face down during the massage, so what's the point?

And also, some places with really nice decor doesn't guarantee you a good massage, right?

Its depends where you go. Don't pay $28 and expect to see nice decoration. What you pay is what you will get.

Yap, although we hate to admit it, most of us love to have happy ending or fxxxk the masseurs or vice versa. That's the reason why so many "masseurs" around making quite money out of us. We also travel around singapore to find new masseurs hoping to have something 'fresh" don't we. That's one of the reason why most masseurs don't waste time improving their skills because at the end of the day, customers are appreciating good massage but good happy endings.I have to admit I myself am tempted to fxxk the masseur if it is to my liking.

I would say who ever you are,you muct be quite young and naive. We all have a profession and being a massage therapist is not a easy job too. We are not out to get your money if you are not interested in our massage and if you are only interested in fun then better go to sauna and you can get everything or nothing. I would think any serious therapist would try to improve his massage always and reputaion is very important to us too.

Edited by bigis4me

Guest Julian Hee

Not Necessary..You dun need to go to a spa to have nice deco and music.

Most of the our homebased masseurs listed at blowing wind(HML)got nice deco and music.. :thumb:

Guest Recommended

i saw a

Tried it recently, about 2 weeks back. It's for real, not a scam.

I was wary initially (as expected), given that nothing in life is for free, but the whole experience was warm and much better than I expected.

The masseur is a middle-aged rosy-cheeked and fair-skinned guy who gives massages on weekends purely to satisfy his own interest in massage and to get some physical activity (NB. apparently he sustained some injury before, so he can't play sports or go to the gym to exercise vigorously).

He is a self-taught masseur and does this purely for interest.

He does not have a massage bed, so you lie on your own bath towel sprawled out on a queen-sized bed in a suitably dimly-lit bedroom with an attached shower.

His massage features even long strokes across various body parts.

Those of you who are experienced massage connoiseurs and/or tuina lovers may find that his strokes may be a bit 'soft', but overall, I thought it was good, and a welcome change from what I'm used to.

In the spirit of giving as good as you get, for those of you who eventually do get picked to go for his free massage, do consider getting him a small gift, eg. a souvenir, or a basic toiletry set, or something that he can use for his massage practice. I gave him a bottle of massage oil. Even though he says he doesn't use it, at least the feeling is good when you know you're reciprocating, you're giving as good as you're getting. :)

Guest popper

I've tried him a few times. His room is clean and nice. The shower is attached. Got air-con & music. The music song is more like "Secret Garden". The massage is done with proper massage bed. His place is privacy.

I like his sensual massage. i can cum halfway during his massaging. He provided real massage too, removing all my stiff neck and lower back. He is not into sex but sensual i should say.

thanks will try him one day :P

Guest Innocent question

Any recommendations for good looking home based masseurs? I have only tried a few and have not found any to be good looking. No offense!

Guest Brett Pearson

I'm a little surprised at the comments by the earlier 'guest'. seems to be by the same person who dislikes valley men for some reason or another. Though not exactly a regular customer, I have been there several times in the past 3 months. I have tried quite a few of their therapists and have a few favs. To be fair, the massage standard there is not the best, but adequate for me. I have not tried the srcub so can't comment.

However, I am surprised about the 'story' about the happy hour promo? I went to the website and it clearly states the promo rates are valid on weekdays. There is no mention of 1st time visit only. I have a mate who frequest the place during the happy hour and he is charged the rate on their website. I have also spoken to the recept on my visits there and personally do not think he replied in the way the guest said!

I've been to valley mens spa a few times and found them to be ok. agree the massage is not the best but is better than average. Last time i had the sensual massage and it was quite good. probably would like to see them massage my ass and around my hole a bit more, but hey, it was quite fine. i also got the manhood treatment at the end. I tried the body scrub once and did find it a bit rough, too dry and the amount of salt did sting a little. I do think they need to improve their body scrub. Overall, quite good for the price.

Any recommendations for good looking home based masseurs? I have only tried a few and have not found any to be good looking. No offense!

R u looking for massage?

Guest Handsome

Haha ... i don't think so,you are looking for massage.

Name : Sky (31 yo, Chinese)

Place : Woodlands, 5 mins walk from Admiralty MRT

Facility : Private flat. Room with proper massage bed and fan.

Price : $60/hr

Hi anyone tried Sky before? Care to give field report? Thank you so much.

Hi all,

I have tried two home based massage but i realise during the massage, i will get a nose block and ended up breathing with my mouth open. I was wondering is this normal?

next,

during the massage, is it normal if we get a hard-on??? cos i feel abit pai-seh if the masseur is a straight.

Guest Innocent question

Haha ... i don't think so,you are looking for massage.

Of course I am looking for a good massage. A good-looking masseur is a plus. So, any recommendation?

Hi all,

I have tried two home based massage but i realise during the massage, i will get a nose block and ended up breathing with my mouth open. I was wondering is this normal?

next,

during the massage, is it normal if we get a hard-on??? cos i feel abit pai-seh if the masseur is a straight.

It is common to get nose block when lying down. I have the same problem also. So you just turn your head sideway lor...or you asked the masseur to quick finish your back and do the front. As for hardon, I usually get hardon when he massage my thigh or buttock. They see so many liao so not to worry. Most straight masseur will understand and ignore your hardon and move on. if you are shy, then use your hand to cover when turn around.

Hello, everyone. A review for Nature Forest Spa that I visited yesterday.

I recovered from flu and still felt a little stiffness and soreness on my limbs. After work late yesterday, I decided to try out NFS as the usual sinseh that I go for tui na was not available.

NFS was not too difficult to locate. The long staircase that leds to the entrance left me a bit breathless but I was quickly ushered to the reception area and offered the menu/price list. I chose the 60 min lotion massage at $70 and was served tea on a tray. After that I was led to the locker where I changed out of my clothes and had a quick shower.

The overhead shower was basic, clean and stocked with shower gel. The masseur who waited for me at the locker then led me to a room/cabin at the far end tha. The room was dimly lit and was quite spacious. Massage was done on a thin and firm mattress on the floor. The masseur was a compact guy and before he started, he asked me if I wanted the massage hard and I told him yes. I told him that my limbs were still aching after the flu that I caught. He started to work on my neck, back, buttock, legs and arms before he asked me to turn over to finish off the massage.

He worked on my limbs again after I have turned over and told me to sit up before he finished off by working on my shoulders. Overall, the massage was firm and strong in a mostly Swedish style with some pounding and working on some accupoints. I would say that he managed to get about 80% of the accupoints right and I did like the fact that he did not miss out my palm and feet.

After the massage, the masseur wiped off the lotion on my back as I told him that I didn't want another shower. I changed at the locker and was served tea again. I gave a small tip as I was quite pleased with the service. I realised that I left the place a little after their closing time but I didn't get a feeling that the staff was trying to get rid of me quickly. The experience surpassed my expectations after hearing enough horrible stories about some of the all male massage joints.

To conclude, I got what I was looking for. Good and courteous service. Cozy and clean facilities. And if you are curious whether the masseur tried to sell me any extra service ... No, he did not.

What is his name?

Hello, everyone. A review for Nature Forest Spa that I visited yesterday.

I recovered from flu and still felt a little stiffness and soreness on my limbs. After work late yesterday, I decided to try out NFS as the usual sinseh that I go for tui na was not available.

NFS was not too difficult to locate. The long staircase that leds to the entrance left me a bit breathless but I was quickly ushered to the reception area and offered the menu/price list. I chose the 60 min lotion massage at $70 and was served tea on a tray. After that I was led to the locker where I changed out of my clothes and had a quick shower.

The overhead shower was basic, clean and stocked with shower gel. The masseur who waited for me at the locker then led me to a room/cabin at the far end tha. The room was dimly lit and was quite spacious. Massage was done on a thin and firm mattress on the floor. The masseur was a compact guy and before he started, he asked me if I wanted the massage hard and I told him yes. I told him that my limbs were still aching after the flu that I caught. He started to work on my neck, back, buttock, legs and arms before he asked me to turn over to finish off the massage.

He worked on my limbs again after I have turned over and told me to sit up before he finished off by working on my shoulders. Overall, the massage was firm and strong in a mostly Swedish style with some pounding and working on some accupoints. I would say that he managed to get about 80% of the accupoints right and I did like the fact that he did not miss out my palm and feet.

After the massage, the masseur wiped off the lotion on my back as I told him that I didn't want another shower. I changed at the locker and was served tea again. I gave a small tip as I was quite pleased with the service. I realised that I left the place a little after their closing time but I didn't get a feeling that the staff was trying to get rid of me quickly. The experience surpassed my expectations after hearing enough horrible stories about some of the all male massage joints.

To conclude, I got what I was looking for. Good and courteous service. Cozy and clean facilities. And if you are curious whether the masseur tried to sell me any extra service ... No, he did not.

HI ,

Where is this site - care to share?

Sounds pretty geniune guy here !

Tks / Peter

This was in one of the thread in this forum. I think could be a matured guy willing to perform massage FOC for anyone. Most likely he has this fetish to touch and rub another guy and willing to do it for free.

Guest passer-by

Went to valley spa men and felt like leaving some comments. I was there last week and was greeted by a receptionist at the entrance. To start things, it wasn't exactly a spa as they do not have jacuzzi or steam bath. It is just a massage parlour with a spa in the name.

I was shy to request to choose the therapist and was attended to by the receptionist himself, seems like they were short of staff and there were no other therapist around. I had my doubts about him, as he was small-built and slim, wore specs. He looks more like someone working in a fashion store than a massage therapist!

Overall, his skills were alright, strokes were medium to light. It was like a mix of swedish and sensual style? Anyway, his buttocks massage was rather erotic and stimulating. As for extras, i leave it to your imagination. If you like a relaxing massage, request for the guy, did not get him name though. However, if you want hard massage, request for someone else. My two cents worth.

Guest Terrence Cao

Why keep comments about vally spa?? Over doing it will discourage people from going there.

Enough about vally spa, lets move on to the next thread..

It is good to have different views of valley spa. Recently with one guy shouting molest at STOMP, better to move away from sauna and popular spas because I am sure there will be surprised raids. If you don't want to be caught red handed then maybe lie low for a while. There is a holiday next week maybe there might be some raid conducted. likewise those chinatown so called spas..etc

It is good to have different views of valley spa. Recently with one guy shouting molest at STOMP, better to move away from sauna and popular spas because I am sure there will be surprised raids. If you don't want to be caught red handed then maybe lie low for a while. There is a holiday next week maybe there might be some raid conducted. likewise those chinatown so called spas..etc

Better stay home than ... The Massage parlour will be overcrowded and it is absolutely more pricey .... and for 1 hour stay only ....

---------------------------------------------------------
Ordinary Next Door Guy - Baby Stocky - who love massage - Learnt Massage to know correct points - Thinking to have massage exchange or helping other who need massage. Staying in Melbourne till 2016.

Any new field report of Men's knead, therapist is jaafar? Feel like giving him a try as price is really reasonable.

Is the manhood therapy effective since i read that he does no hanky panky massage (is this true?). Any recent goer can shed some light

and whether is the massage really deep tissue. Thanks much.

Edited by Manbane

Any new field report of Men's knead, therapist is jaafar? Feel like giving him a try as price is really reasonable.

Is the manhood therapy effective since i read that he does no hanky panky massage (is this true?). Any recent goer can shed some light

and whether is the massage really deep tissue. Thanks much.

Me too wanna try it out. Hope that someone has some report on this.

i saw a

can you advise where to find this ad and leave your contact for the masseur to contact you ?

Guest flymighty

Me too wanna try it out. Hope that someone has some report on this.

hmmm tries Jaffar once...

really good rub

and for manhood yes, there's no hanky panky, feel abit pain sometimes but shiok. feel the stretch but main rubdown is only last part about 20 mins. he advised not to release so as to keep the sexual energy up.

hmmm tries Jaffar once...

really good rub

and for manhood yes, there's no hanky panky, feel abit pain sometimes but shiok. feel the stretch but main rubdown is only last part about 20 mins. he advised not to release so as to keep the sexual energy up.

The only issue is lacked of privacy. His family members might be around when he is performing massage ie next door. So when u need to walk out the room, he has to make sure the coast is clear. If you are those who prefers total privacy then this place might not suit u. THe place is far if you are not staying in WEST area.

kimlo777, there isn't really good masseurs in the west. That could be the reason why some keep asking who to recommend in the West. Maybe u overlook that.

Self Promotion : Even if a masseur self promote here,It could be good for us because we have another masseur to try. So why are you so concern or so sure it is a self promotion? At the end of the day, we will know if he is good or bad. If he is no good, it will picha lobang so we will write some bad reviews. If I were you, go try it out yourself and give your version. If not, please abstain from badmouthing others. If you got nothing to say, don't say it.

guest 2 - thanks for your response. I am doing exactly what you are suggesting - write a bad review for the benefit of everyone here on the board. By the way, I am also not 'concerned about self promotion' because I am aware that this happens rampantly all the time.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com