Male HQ

Places For Massage - Part 8

Guest newest?

hi to all, is there any latest review on marcus from bedok??

i've read previous reports, but it has been done quite a while ago, so wondered if any1 went to him for massage recently to provide "fresh review"...

thx!! :)

Why dun you call him up??

OK, I give a brief one on two guys in Bedok. Contact can be found on HML listing.

Marcus

If you like softer or sensual massage then Marcus might be the one for you. I find his strokes too softer (like gliding). If you are looking for "straight" acting masseur, he is also not the one. Other than tat he does a decent sensual massage. Hope this helps.

Ben - bedok

Website mentioned certified but am not sure because most certified masseur will not do massage on bed. I find it uncomfortable. Strokes slightly stronger than Marcus. Take the picture of himself at his website with a pinch of salt. More erotic type of massage. So if you are into tat, maybe you will enjoy it. If you are looking for proper massage, then maybe you should look elsewhere.

If you have muscle aches or stiffness then I would suggest go to a proper tuina shifu or someone that is trained in this area. Both are just for relax only. hope this helps

The only issue is lacked of privacy. His family members might be around when he is performing massage ie next door. So when u need to walk out the room, he has to make sure the coast is clear. If you are those who prefers total privacy then this place might not suit u. THe place is far if you are not staying in WEST area.

Oh so that means his 4 kids and wife can be in the house when he is doing massage for you? That is a minus point. But i would like to try him

since its a no hanky panky manhood remedy like urut batin. Hopefully got good result. I will do a field report after i visit him. Suppose its hari raya

thats why he is not taking customers this week.

Guest newest?

to guest@3:32pm,

really appreciate ur prompt review, i believe it would benefit others as well! :thumb:

cheers!!

OK, I give a brief one on two guys in Bedok. Contact can be found on HML listing.

Marcus

Ben - bedok

If you have muscle aches or stiffness then I would suggest go to a proper tuina shifu or someone that is trained in this area. Both are just for relax only. hope this helps

Yes, i tried the 4 hands massage in BKK. Singapore still couldn't find one doing it. The BKK one is more erotic than massage. But the masseurs syn very well so kind of fun to get massage by 4 hands. But after a while, it like to shiok liao. But at the end of it, I still prefer normal 2 hands massage.

Any latest report on Ben from Potong Pasir? Not long ago I read in this thread someone said not very good. Anyone has other experiences. what style is he using? would appreciate some field report on him.

Guest 4 hands massage

Yes, i tried the 4 hands massage in BKK. Singapore still couldn't find one doing it. The BKK one is more erotic than massage. But the masseurs syn very well so kind of fun to get massage by 4 hands. But after a while, it like to shiok liao. But at the end of it, I still prefer normal 2 hands massage.

Any latest report on Ben from Potong Pasir? Not long ago I read in this thread someone said not very good. Anyone has other experiences. what style is he using? would appreciate some field report on him.

What is the name of the place in bkk where you had your 4-hands massage? Where is it located?

Can you give me the place of BKK for 4 hands massage? How much? i am keen to try becos i will go during the chinese new year. Tks. :rolleyes:

If i am not wrong it was at arena and albury also has it. You have to ask. It is not easy to train two masseurs doing it. You have to pay for the two masseurs too. So can only do it in bkk because cheaper. Try it. Quite fun if it is the first time. If you like the kind of orgy type, you can opt for extras..etc However, if u are the 1- 1 type, then betten stick to 1 masseur n you can have fun later. All and all I think min 2000 Baht.

http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=18045&st=0&p=166915entry166915

Mr Lim operate from a small cubicle inside a slimming centre.

I booked him for one and a half hours and he divided it up with my agreement into a tuina (for my injured left shoulder) and an oil massage session.

I have to say, his skills for both sessions were very good. In fact his tuina skills, horned from years of treating people with injury is excellent. My upper left arm which had been bothering me for some months is now almost pain free just after one session with him. He is constantly massaging in a therapeutic way - doing things that is good for your muscle or improving blood circulation. There is very little rubbing for the sake of rubbing/wasting time kind of massaging from Mr Lim.

Mr Lim has a clock which he uses to time the massage session. The session only start the moment he lay his hand on your body - not when you steps into his room. He said he will always give full service for the amount of timed booked by the customer.

Name: Tony Lim

HP: 91004168 (Mandarin Speaking)

Body massage: $50 an hour

Operation Hour: 10am to 8pm

10am to 6pm (Friday)

within 2 months i have visited him 3 times. If you are into serious massage, Tony will be your choice. As mentioned by Henry ealier, Tony is a straight married uncle so do give him some respects even he is gay friendly.

Guest Married Uncle

within 2 months i have visited him 3 times. If you are into serious massage, Tony will be your choice. As mentioned by Henry ealier, Tony is a straight married uncle so do give him some respects even he is gay friendly.

Wow..You want to curry favour Tony's is it? Where got people within 2 months go 3 times?

Wow..You want to curry favour Tony's is it? Where got people within 2 months go 3 times?

There are people who go for a massage more than 2/mths. So it is not surprising. These people are massage addicts. However, I don't think Uncle Tony's place is conducive for people to frequent so often. Firstly it is not those nice quite and pleasant ambience (spa like) that you don't mind going. Secondly, although his strokes are firm but it is more towards tuina strokes. So there are many with this kind of skills in chinatown too. Nothing to brag about. Let's not overhype his massage and let him do his job. Overselling can set wrong expectation and resulting in more disappointment.

Guest Pan Ling Ling

Hi ppl, just wanna is there any masseur that operates till quite late ???

We should support our homebased masseurs at HML. You will get all the answer you want.

Guest Huang Shi Nan

We should support our homebased masseurs at HML. You will get all the answer you want.

Hello, you have been looking for these masseurs? Come home and you get it .

Name : Jaafar (45 yo, Malay)

Place : Jurong West

Facility : Aircon room with proper massage bed. (there is no aircon)

Price : $50/hr

Web : http://www.mens-kneads.com

The above info is from the HML list.

Facility -- fan with no aircon, but i dont feel warm there. Nice decor at home. Toilet is a bit inconvenient as you need to move past the kitchen. He will need to "clear" the kitchen if any family member is there.

Privacy wise, there is no problem. I did not see any of his family members.

Massage -- strength is firm, but not really deep tissue. He does a pretty decent job and is reasonable in the massage (but nothing that fantastic either). I tried 1 hr massage/ manhood therapy/ prostate massage. Its a very interesting experience. Manhood therapy is somewhat different from the style done by Private Space. Its more erotic with some nipple teasing, unlike Private Space which focus more on stretching and pulling and getting blood to the groin area kind. Prostate massage-- well my first experience. Basically he can tell you if your prostate is normal or not. And you get waves of sensation from the G spot massage (bottoms will probably love it a lot).

Service -- no hanky panky and he is married with kids...but he is very attentive, polite and gay friendly. You might wonder is it a bit strange that he is doing manhood and prostate massage but yet its no hanky panky. But when i am there, i find the experience to be professional as he is explicitly clear that manhood therapy is not a handjob but to restore sexual energy.

Bro Manbane, can elaborate and share more about private spa? They provide manhood? Duration? Price?

sure..they call themselve manhood remedy if u visit trevvy forum a lot and see the banner. but its basically private space.

The manhood remedy is 1hr, i think its 90dolalrs. i got a package and have some free sessions. So its about 50 minutes of massage and last 10minutes of manhood.

During the massage, they work quite a bit on inner thigh, pubic bone area to push blood there. For manhood, they use glove, use some cleaser than work on it with pulling and stretching.

Strictly professional for all the times i have been there. Blood circulation is better usually after the session. I like the massage so i normally go for 90mins session. They only have 1 or two therapist

doing manhood as they want it to be no hanky panky. Guy doing it is a flippino, very polite and professional.

Just went to AB Massage @ Chinatown, great disappointment, greeted by a very cold n snorbish staff or maybe owner, give me no choice at all to a so call experienced therapist. Told him i needed a m2m massage, but not hanky panky or shower with additional S$10. They charge me $60/hr but only 45mins on so call massage & claimed 15mins for shower.

After my shower, went to the small room, the 'therapist' spent almost 30mins working/caressing/rubbing on my legs and left only 10+mins to my butt and my back, no pressure point pressing, just plain rubbing(before the massage,already told him to work more on my acheing lower back. After abt 43mins or so, asking me to turn over and start caressing my balls, my nipples, my body, then move close to me asking how do i feel, do i feel good, do i want anything extra. I rejected, and he told me the massage is over....I was so furious and felt so cheated.

Guest Pan Ling Ling

Just went to AB Massage @ Chinatown, great disappointment, greeted by a very cold n snorbish staff or maybe owner, give me no choice at all to a so call experienced therapist. Told him i needed a m2m massage, but not hanky panky or shower with additional S$10. They charge me $60/hr but only 45mins on so call massage & claimed 15mins for shower.

After my shower, went to the small room, the 'therapist' spent almost 30mins working/caressing/rubbing on my legs and left only 10+mins to my butt and my back, no pressure point pressing, just plain rubbing(before the massage,already told him to work more on my acheing lower back. After abt 43mins or so, asking me to turn over and start caressing my balls, my nipples, my body, then move close to me asking how do i feel, do i feel good, do i want anything extra. I rejected, and he told me the massage is over....I was so furious and felt so cheated.

You should support our homebased masseurs at HML. :thumb: :thumb:

You should support our homebased masseurs at HML. :thumb: :thumb:

Yes... Yes... Yes... Home based massage is the best which i like to go more often. Becos i can fully naked all the way and enjoyed the happy ending. Very the Privacy!

If i like soft & relaxing massage, i will go to Hougang. :D

If my neck is stiff or back ache, will go to Clementi. :lol:

Some time is AMK or Bedok. :P

After enjoying the good massage, will like to go for Steam room or Hot pool. :rolleyes:

But... thinking of tomolo need to work, then become :wacko:

Guest massagee

Heh Bro, these places are to pay extra and for fun only. Hang "goat head, sell dog meat" hope I am right in the translation kekekeke. No point telling them about back ache or neck ache or anything becuase these masseurs are just going to do the same old thing they were taught. So don't waste time. If got back problem, go to TCM or some good experienced masseurs that can help u. Good to support HML but also must see who lah..don't suport blindly lor.

If I were you, upon seeing such howlian counter guy, turn around and go off liao.. Don't waste time.

I noticed there aren’t any reviews for Steve in Punggol yet.

Being in a relatively newer town, I initially thought it would be a good thing to check out a masseur in Punggol considering the location might give a different kind of ambience.

I have to admit that Steve is rather a chub, so people searching for looks, not your cup of tea! The first thing that rather put me off was that his flat was rather messy. There are lots of stuff piled upon each other with hardly any space for eye comfort at all. The fact that he chose to not to switch the lights on while leading me to the room dampened the mood even more. The room is more or less the same as the living room, clothes piled up at the sides. The bathroom isn’t spared either. Wonder if he actually does any housekeeping.

I was to have the massage on a queen-size bed. Problem was the bed was already decked with quite a number of pillows at the headboard, leaving little space for one to sprawl himself fully on the bed. Plus the fact that there were already so many stuff around the room, making the already small room look even crammed, he had not much space to move about. Therefore, I had to lie down in a position perpendicular to the usual sleeping position, which leaves nothing my feet to rest on but to dangle, which can be very uncomfortable.

Steve does the massage in his underwear, which I personally find a little bit disrespectful. All the masseurs I have come across previously at least wore a singlet/tank top and shorts.

Come to the massage part. Personally, I was shocked that he used lotion instead of essential oils that other masseurs would usually use. He claimed it was aloe vera lotion, but upon application – and I think he did use quite a lot – it made my body feel dry and rather sticky. Worse, my back started to itch (I did not have this kind of experience with all the previous ones).

However, in terms of skills, I might give a little bit of credit. He does the back massage pretty well, albeit I think he focused rather too much on the back. He even gave a gentle massage on my face and head (for this, he didn’t use the lotion), which I was very comfortable with. He does provide the sensual part on the butt.

What I personally do not like was that he did not ask whether I would like to relieve myself. Masseurs whom I have went to at least made the effort to do so. The fact that there was hardly any ambience for me to be relaxed – not to mention that he kept stopping to replay the music that had finished playing – to have the hands directly moving over to my dick, butt and nipples made me even annoyed. I felt like being forcibly molested! In the end, I just limited him to only stimulate my butt while I jo-ed myself.

I just felt so uncomfortably sticky with all the lotion applied onto me that I wanted to wash it off quickly upon entering the shower. Here comes the irritating part: the shower gel hardly produces any foam when mixed with water, which makes the washing-off terribly difficult. I’m not sure whether it’s the reaction between the lotion and the shower gel onto my skin which made me rub my abdomen until red!

Upon further investigation, I found out the aloe vera lotion was a Watsons house brand. He told me that he usually buys from Watsons and Guardian. I further suggested to him that he might wanna consider look up for more established brands of oils rather than use lotions. He asked whether I was allergic to softeners, because he uses softener for the bedsheets, to which I replied that it was not possible. I rented out a room at my uncle’s before and his Indonesian maid does the laundry of my bedsheets, which she also used softeners, and I never had any experience of feeling itchy all over due to that.

Last but not least, I also suggested that he might wanna tidy up the place a bit. Sorry Steve, for not providing an overall good review here, although your skills, especially the face and head part, are commendable. But people tend to work on first impressions, and your place’s condition has already put me off at the very beginning. But I believe you can do better than what you are providing now. Thank you!

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

Wow, now this is what I called a very good and honest review. Unlike some who give inputs like " so and so is how good, i immediately felt no more pain on my neck which i was suffering for so many months..blah..blah.." or " he is godsend blah..blah.." which are all bunch of craps..etc

More of this kind of honest review please. With this kind of inputs the masseurs then will improve.

Guest Aunty Lucy

I noticed there aren’t any reviews for Steve in Punggol yet.

Being in a relatively newer town, I initially thought it would be a good thing to check out a masseur in Punggol considering the location might give a different kind of ambience.

I have to admit that Steve is rather a chub, so people searching for looks, not your cup of tea! The first thing that rather put me off was that his flat was rather messy. There are lots of stuff piled upon each other with hardly any space for eye comfort at all. The fact that he chose to not to switch the lights on while leading me to the room dampened the mood even more. The room is more or less the same as the living room, clothes piled up at the sides. The bathroom isn’t spared either. Wonder if he actually does any housekeeping.

I was to have the massage on a queen-size bed. Problem was the bed was already decked with quite a number of pillows at the headboard, leaving little space for one to sprawl himself fully on the bed. Plus the fact that there were already so many stuff around the room, making the already small room look even crammed, he had not much space to move about. Therefore, I had to lie down in a position perpendicular to the usual sleeping position, which leaves nothing my feet to rest on but to dangle, which can be very uncomfortable.

Steve does the massage in his underwear, which I personally find a little bit disrespectful. All the masseurs I have come across previously at least wore a singlet/tank top and shorts.

Come to the massage part. Personally, I was shocked that he used lotion instead of essential oils that other masseurs would usually use. He claimed it was aloe vera lotion, but upon application – and I think he did use quite a lot – it made my body feel dry and rather sticky. Worse, my back started to itch (I did not have this kind of experience with all the previous ones).

However, in terms of skills, I might give a little bit of credit. He does the back massage pretty well, albeit I think he focused rather too much on the back. He even gave a gentle massage on my face and head (for this, he didn’t use the lotion), which I was very comfortable with. He does provide the sensual part on the butt.

What I personally do not like was that he did not ask whether I would like to relieve myself. Masseurs whom I have went to at least made the effort to do so. The fact that there was hardly any ambience for me to be relaxed – not to mention that he kept stopping to replay the music that had finished playing – to have the hands directly moving over to my dick, butt and nipples made me even annoyed. I felt like being forcibly molested! In the end, I just limited him to only stimulate my butt while I jo-ed myself.

I just felt so uncomfortably sticky with all the lotion applied onto me that I wanted to wash it off quickly upon entering the shower. Here comes the irritating part: the shower gel hardly produces any foam when mixed with water, which makes the washing-off terribly difficult. I’m not sure whether it’s the reaction between the lotion and the shower gel onto my skin which made me rub my abdomen until red!

Upon further investigation, I found out the aloe vera lotion was a Watsons house brand. He told me that he usually buys from Watsons and Guardian. I further suggested to him that he might wanna consider look up for more established brands of oils rather than use lotions. He asked whether I was allergic to softeners, because he uses softener for the bedsheets, to which I replied that it was not possible. I rented out a room at my uncle’s before and his Indonesian maid does the laundry of my bedsheets, which she also used softeners, and I never had any experience of feeling itchy all over due to that.

Last but not least, I also suggested that he might wanna tidy up the place a bit. Sorry Steve, for not providing an overall good review here, although your skills, especially the face and head part, are commendable. But people tend to work on first impressions, and your place’s condition has already put me off at the very beginning. But I believe you can do better than what you are providing now. Thank you!

You r so direct that will definetely spoil his rice bowl.. :swear:

You are not a masseur, you won't understand being direct that said by a customer.

By writing such a bad comments here, have you ever thought about the masseur himself?

If you r a masseur and people commends about you, how would you feel??

Guest thr frank one

You r so direct that will definetely spoil his rice bowl.. :swear:

You are not a masseur, you won't understand being direct that said by a customer.

By writing such a bad comments here, have you ever thought about the masseur himself?

If you r a masseur and people commends about you, how would you feel??

[good means good. bad means bad. what's the matter with you. you are twisted./quote]

I don't think qedcwc is giving constructive feedback. If everyone sing praise and don't return for a second time, what's the point right. He may not realise his mistake. Would you rather read good reviews and when you book an appointment and you found out that the masseur was doing a lousy job, how would you feel? If you read other threads under services,biz, you will see people singing praises here and there till you don't know if it is real or not.

I don't think qedcwc is giving constructive feedback. If everyone sing praise and don't return for a second time, what's the point right. He may not realise his mistake. Would you rather read good reviews and when you book an appointment and you found out that the masseur was doing a lousy job, how would you feel? If you read other threads under services,biz, you will see people singing praises here and there till you don't know if it is real or not.

I have to admit that a major part of my review wasn't so much that of being constructive, save for his massage skills, which I quite favour. But frankly speaking, I wasn't able to find a proper review on him before this, and somehow I remembered vaguely somewhere in the forums that someone mentioned that his massage was done on a queen-size bed, but I wasn't able to trace back that posting. On top of that, he was listed among the HML, which I presumed that the masseur was probably good enough to be listed in there. So I decided to check out. I would very much wanna contribute a review/my experience to the forum, but at the same time, I don't like to lie, especially with the conscience knowing that when it's not the truth, yet spread a false one so that interested guys would be tempted in wanting to go only to come out keeping a grudge at me for telling a big lie... that kinda sums it up....

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

I have to admit that a major part of my review wasn't so much that of being constructive, save for his massage skills, which I quite favour. But frankly speaking, I wasn't able to find a proper review on him before this, and somehow I remembered vaguely somewhere in the forums that someone mentioned that his massage was done on a queen-size bed, but I wasn't able to trace back that posting. On top of that, he was listed among the HML, which I presumed that the masseur was probably good enough to be listed in there. So I decided to check out. I would very much wanna contribute a review/my experience to the forum, but at the same time, I don't like to lie, especially with the conscience knowing that when it's not the truth, yet spread a false one so that interested guys would be tempted in wanting to go only to come out keeping a grudge at me for telling a big lie... that kinda sums it up....

My apologies, what I meant is I think qedcwc is giving constructive feedback.

Also just to add, those on the HML are just masseurs asked to be included in the listing. There isn't any grading or whatsoever pertaining to their skills. Hence, anyone, as long as the request the moderator, can be in that listing. Hence, it isn't a list of approved masseurs listing with min standard.

Guest Aunty Alice

Am sure those masseur's advertise in HML are just doing a decent job. Am sure they are just doing their job and to earn some $.

Massage is also very personal, is either we like the massage or we dun go back anymore. If you dun like a massage done by the therapist, just let them know immediately, tell them how you feel and am very sure they will try and improve from there or go for some upgrade courses. Or you can also just keep quite and dun go back anymore. As you said you dun lie, so i suggest you speak to the masseur and tell them abt the massage rather then you post it here and spoil the rice bowl. Am sure being a masseur is not easy and why do we need to creat a "who ha" here over this issue.

Guest PLU Community

Since we are PLU, we should support and not distroy it. Unless you don't want a PLU Masseur to massage you, then you can go and look for a Straight join massages done by ladies. We should help the PLU Masseur's, supports their work. Every masseur is trying hard to make a decent living here.

Guest Disagree

Am sure those masseur's advertise in HML are just doing a decent job. Am sure they are just doing their job and to earn some $.

Massage is also very personal, is either we like the massage or we dun go back anymore. If you dun like a massage done by the therapist, just let them know immediately, tell them how you feel and am very sure they will try and improve from there or go for some upgrade courses. Or you can also just keep quite and dun go back anymore. As you said you dun lie, so i suggest you speak to the masseur and tell them abt the massage rather then you post it here and spoil the rice bowl. Am sure being a masseur is not easy and why do we need to creat a "who ha" here over this issue.

I dont agree.

Guest Particular

Personally, I think giving negative comment is ok although massage is very subjective. I mean hei , we are the paying customer, don't we deserve a gud service for the amount of money we pay. This forum is suppose to help us decide a gud massuer and not for the massuer to advertise. It's not breaking rice bowl also, it is about a fair discussion of the experience which encounter.

Anyway, as for me, I don't go to home based massage anymore and ever since I been to massage palor. The reason is it's very hard to tell if d home based masseur is gud or if u Like his service or not. Worst of all, u might not like his appearance and u have no way to change to another masseur. For me, it's rather hard for me to turn down d massuer if I arrive at their doorstep. In the end I had to endure d massage for that hour and pay. I tried some home based massuer in this forum and it was quite disappointing in term of looks. If they massage you in brief , it makes you even more disgusted. Well, that is for me. Massage wise is good but that does not mean massage skills in d palors is bad either. I've been to massage palors with superb massage skills.

In massage palors, most of d ambience are good and relaxing. You can even choose d massuer whom you like. Although in terms of Skills it could vary from average to good, you can always change d massuer if you don like d service.

That is how I feel.

Personally, I think giving negative comment is ok although massage is very subjective. I mean hei , we are the paying customer, don't we deserve a gud service for the amount of money we pay. This forum is suppose to help us decide a gud massuer and not for the massuer to advertise. It's not breaking rice bowl also, it is about a fair discussion of the experience which encounter.

Anyway, as for me, I don't go to home based massage anymore and ever since I been to massage palor. The reason is it's very hard to tell if d home based masseur is gud or if u Like his service or not. Worst of all, u might not like his appearance and u have no way to change to another masseur. For me, it's rather hard for me to turn down d massuer if I arrive at their doorstep. In the end I had to endure d massage for that hour and pay. I tried some home based massuer in this forum and it was quite disappointing in term of looks. If they massage you in brief , it makes you even more disgusted. Well, that is for me. Massage wise is good but that does not mean massage skills in d palors is bad either. I've been to massage palors with superb massage skills.

In massage palors, most of d ambience are good and relaxing. You can even choose d massuer whom you like. Although in terms of Skills it could vary from average to good, you can always change d massuer if you don like d service.

That is how I feel.

Well said... I agree with you and feels the same way... but some home based are quite nicely done up to create the environment and ambience plus a few of them quite good looking too. So, not totally unacceptable though.

That is how I feel.

Dear Particular, what you wrote in the second paragraph resonates my thoughts back then.

In any case, I still prefer home-based massage since there is more privacy and I had the option to choose locations that are closer to my residence, since I always go to massage after working hours, so that I don't have to spend my supposed resting time travelling back home on the transit all the way from the city centre.

Anyway, that is my own preference lah. To each his own...

Dear Particular, what you wrote in the second paragraph resonates my thoughts back then.

In any case, I still prefer home-based massage since there is more privacy and I had the option to choose locations that are closer to my residence, since I always go to massage after working hours, so that I don't have to spend my supposed resting time travelling back home on the transit all the way from the city centre.

Anyway, that is my own preference lah. To each his own...

I had a massage session with steve before. I totally agree with the comments of Qedcwc. The place is really messy and to me, the massage was only so so only. I too had a feeling that i was being molested. That was my first and my last vist to his place.

That is how I feel.

Yes, i think we should give frank opinion as long as it is contructive. Actually both massage palour and HML have good and bad ones. I noticed majority of the massage palours have more bad than good ones. By the time you tried more of their staff, you already burnt a big hole in your pocket. So I frequent homebased more. I would suggest don't limit to the listing in BW. Most of us already tried most of them, if not all of them. Hence you have to look at some of the massage search engines to find more home based. THere are quite alot out there that are not listed in BW. One masseur told me that advertise in BW is like telling everyone got extras so invited alot of guys only looking for extras instead of genuine massage. I don't how true is this statement but that is what I heard.

Above listed are my favourite homebased masseur. :thumb:

Attach are their price list. As for the rest of the info, you may like to contact them directly.

Each homebased is nicely setup, with different concept. :clap: :thumb:

Dylan...98191330...Jalan Batu..$60 per hour...proper massage bed..

Eddie...90094300...Hougang..$50 per hour...proper massage bed..

Ethan...97949018...Amk Ave 10..$60 per hour...proper massage bed..

Nic.......97632825...ShunFu Road..$40 per hour...mattress on the floor..

Marcus..98296919...Bedok North..$60 per hour...proper massage bed..

Patrik....98251720...Bedok North..$50 per hour...proper massage bed..

Enjoy your massage.

Cheers,

Keith

Above listed are my favourite homebased masseur. :thumb:

Attach are their price list. As for the rest of the info, you may like to contact them directly.

Each homebased is nicely setup, with different concept. :clap: :thumb:

Dylan...98191330...Jalan Batu..$60 per hour...proper massage bed..

Eddie...90094300...Hougang..$50 per hour...proper massage bed..

Ethan...97949018...Amk Ave 10..$60 per hour...proper massage bed..

Nic.......97632825...ShunFu Road..$40 per hour...mattress on the floor..

Marcus..98296919...Bedok North..$60 per hour...proper massage bed..

Patrik....98251720...Bedok North..$50 per hour...proper massage bed..

Enjoy your massage.

Cheers,

Keith

Just to add my two cents worth (I didn't try dylan so not referring to him). All hve decent set up (nothing fantastic) except Eddie's massage room which is quite nicely done. But i have nt been to his place for so long so am not sure now.

All have very soft to soft massage style. So if you are into hard massage, then find someone else. Skills & knowledge wise, you can find them in almost all the HML listing here. If you are looking for just soft sensual massage & happy endings, you can look for them else look somewhere.