Male HQ

Places For Massage - Part 8

Guest Patrica Mob

Just to add my two cents worth (I didn't try dylan so not referring to him). All hve decent set up (nothing fantastic) except Eddie's massage room which is quite nicely done. But i have nt been to his place for so long so am not sure now.

All have very soft to soft massage style. So if you are into hard massage, then find someone else. Skills & knowledge wise, you can find them in almost all the HML listing here. If you are looking for just soft sensual massage & happy endings, you can look for them else look somewhere.

Bull Shit.

Guest Particular

Sorry to be rude, but I really bei tahan or cannot stand this Keithhong. Post d same ad in bw and trevvy and idolizing Ethan.

If he is that good, news will spread by themselves.

Sorry to be rude, but I really bei tahan or cannot stand this Keithhong. Post d same ad in bw and trevvy and idolizing Ethan.

If he is that good, news will spread by themselves.

Agree ! anyway keithong = Ethan, Ethan = keithong, both are same person, they both sharing the same computer IP address ! unless they are twins lor !

he thought that is a clever way to pull in other masseurs name to support his advert, but he actually bull shit, cos he said visited some masseur recently, but the hp number and the rate of the other masseur he put up here is backdated, that shows he tell lie! people already change hp and rate long time ago! he still kooning! check the latest HML update first lah !

Agree ! anyway keithong = Ethan, Ethan = keithong, both are same person, they both sharing the same computer IP address ! unless they are twins lor !

he thought that is a clever way to pull in other masseurs name to support his advert, but he actually bull shit, cos he said visited some masseur recently, but the hp number and the rate of the other masseur he put up here is backdated, that shows he tell lie! people already change hp and rate long time ago! he still kooning! check the latest HML update first lah !

I am impressed. How did you realise that both are operating from the same computer IP address on a post in Blowing Wind? I would be concerned if Blowing Wind forum has such IT lapses that allow readers to track IP addresses on postings.

Bull Shit.

Pat Mob, which is bullshit? The one by keithhong or by guest? So give your feedback leh. So is the massage very good?

Wow you guys also know keithhong = Ethan??? I do know his supporters will always "kill" those who supports some other masseurs by putting up nasty remarks. Handwriting quite the same type of "bitchness". after a while can catch...

Guest Handsome

hi

been to chinatown People's park....seems the whole place is dominated by teochew meng...:(

anyone has good massage at ppc recently?

Is that fully naked for the massage? becos i like naked. :oops:

Guest dispiriton

Went to Waterspa for the first time today and was assigned a masseur named Remy. Not very sure whether he is local but his massage skills pack quite a punch. Just that the price is a lil pricy if you are used to Home-based massage. He is quite good looking and fit though so that's a plus point for eye-candy. HAHA

Above listed are my favourite homebased masseur. :thumb:

Marcus..98296919...Bedok North..$60 per hour...proper massage bed..

Patrik....98251720...Bedok North..$50 per hour...proper massage bed..

other than the bedok guys above, anyone tried robin of tampines recently... was given conflicting accounts by people abt him

Massage by the same guy, william last week.

His massage was above average compared to the rest of the NSF.

While in the massage room he removed his t-shirt and slowly proceed with the massage. He focus a lot on my upper and lower back. The pressure was quite hard and strong. After he's done with my back, turn over and he continued with my legs and arm.

Next he massage my stomach area. As he was sitting next to me while massaging my stomach. I shifted my hands onto his lap and slowly reach into the side of his shorts. It was quite easy to reach his balls as he did not wear underwear. He did not stop me and continue with the massage and his hands was also moving lower and lower towards my pubic area. I stopped and signal him to remove his shorts.

His dick was shorter compared to his other colleagues and he shaved his pubic hair....

Hello, everyone. A review for Nature Forest Spa that I visited yesterday.

I recovered from flu and still felt a little stiffness and soreness on my limbs. After work late yesterday, I decided to try out NFS as the usual sinseh that I go for tui na was not available.

NFS was not too difficult to locate. The long staircase that leds to the entrance left me a bit breathless but I was quickly ushered to the reception area and offered the menu/price list. I chose the 60 min lotion massage at $70 and was served tea on a tray. After that I was led to the locker where I changed out of my clothes and had a quick shower.

The overhead shower was basic, clean and stocked with shower gel. The masseur who waited for me at the locker then led me to a room/cabin at the far end tha. The room was dimly lit and was quite spacious. Massage was done on a thin and firm mattress on the floor. The masseur was a compact guy and before he started, he asked me if I wanted the massage hard and I told him yes. I told him that my limbs were still aching after the flu that I caught. He started to work on my neck, back, buttock, legs and arms before he asked me to turn over to finish off the massage.

He worked on my limbs again after I have turned over and told me to sit up before he finished off by working on my shoulders. Overall, the massage was firm and strong in a mostly Swedish style with some pounding and working on some accupoints. I would say that he managed to get about 80% of the accupoints right and I did like the fact that he did not miss out my palm and feet.

After the massage, the masseur wiped off the lotion on my back as I told him that I didn't want another shower. I changed at the locker and was served tea again. I gave a small tip as I was quite pleased with the service. I realised that I left the place a little after their closing time but I didn't get a feeling that the staff was trying to get rid of me quickly. The experience surpassed my expectations after hearing enough horrible stories about some of the all male massage joints.

To conclude, I got what I was looking for. Good and courteous service. Cozy and clean facilities. And if you are curious whether the masseur tried to sell me any extra service ... No, he did not.

Massage by the same guy, william last week.

His massage was above average compared to the rest of the NSF.

While in the massage room he removed his t-shirt and slowly proceed with the massage. He focus a lot on my upper and lower back. The pressure was quite hard and strong. After he's done with my back, turn over and he continued with my legs and arm.

Next he massage my stomach area. As he was sitting next to me while massaging my stomach. I shifted my hands onto his lap and slowly reach into the side of his shorts. It was quite easy to reach his balls as he did not wear underwear. He did not stop me and continue with the massage and his hands was also moving lower and lower towards my pubic area. I stopped and signal him to remove his shorts.

His dick was shorter compared to his other colleagues and he shaved his pubic hair....

Wat was the massage you chose and how much did u pay for it? Do I have to make appointment before going down

You can request specific masseurs? Where exactly is NSF located at?

Thx alot!

Wat was the massage you chose and how much did u pay for it? Do I have to make appointment before going down

You can request specific masseurs? Where exactly is NSF located at?

Thx alot!

1 hour $70

Appointment have to be made.

As for the address, go search online.

The above 3 posts by Gordon/Jacky are by the SAME Person. Go figure.

Hendry Tan

Admin cum Moderator

Guessed as much. I went for massages for so many years and still don't know what acuepoints. This guy can tell the masseurs touches all his acuepoints. Maybe that's how he picha lobang.

The above 3 posts by Gordon/Jacky are by the SAME Person. Go figure.

Hendry Tan

Admin cum Moderator

you are probably right.

but it more impartial to say it is posted from the same computer.

Guest Victorian Secret

Hi, I was wondering if there are any good masseurs ard Bishan-Thomson (or northern) area? Am keen to try out some gd home-based massage. Thanks! =)

Go check it out at HML.

Guest massagee

it is not that. Some may not advertise here so you have to go thru' afew website to hunt for it. I think you should be able ot find some good ones in the West. at least under teh HML you can find a few to satisfy you temporary. One or two are quite OK. If not you try holland areas. Still not far from west.

After reading Henry's reply to a guest query about a certain masseur located at Marsiling MRT station,I paid the guy a visit and here is my field report.

http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=18045&st=0&p=166915entry166915

Mr Lim operate from a small cubicle inside a slimming centre. The slimming centre is at the edge of Marsiling MRT station and a little hard to find so when you call to make a booking, be sure to get the directions.

Mr Lim is a short stocky man with China-man crew cut hairstyle. He is very pleasant, humble and approachable. Very much like one of those down to earth easy going working class uncles you see at the coffee-shop.

He has 4 children, out of which 2 are in uni and one is secondary school. Has a wall full of massage related certificates. He told me he started out 30 years ago, as a 20plus years old trainee tuina masseur learning to help people with their bone and muscle injury. When he became more proficient he struck out on his own but the income was inconsistent. People paid him via ang-pows which could be anything from $2 to $30. He later worked as a school bus driver and about a few years ago, came back to do tuina again, with body massage working for some establishment. He started working for himself less than a year ago.

I booked him for one and a half hours and he divided it up with my agreement into a tuina (for my injured left shoulder) and an oil massage session.

I have to say, his skills for both sessions were very good. In fact his tuina skills, horned from years of treating people with injury is excellent. My upper left arm which had been bothering me for some months is now almost pain free just after one session with him. He is constantly massaging in a therapeutic way - doing things that is good for your muscle or improving blood circulation. There is very little rubbing for the sake of rubbing/wasting time kind of massaging from Mr Lim.

Mr Lim has a clock which he uses to time the massage session. The session only start the moment he lay his hand on your body - not when you steps into his room. He said he will always give full service for the amount of timed booked by the customer.

Like Ah Siong, Mr Lim is very gay friendly. He is totally not afraid to see an erect dick. He admitted he has a fair share of gays amongst his customer.

Contact details below copied and updated:

Name: Tony Lim

HP: 91004168 (Mandarin Speaking) Understand basic English.

DO NOT SMS him in English. He cannot read it. Call or SMS him instead in Chinese

Body massage: $50 an hour (promotion of $40 ended in April)

Operation Hour: 10am to 8pm

10am to 6pm (Friday)

Today, I visited Tony for a massage. While chatting with him, the idea of a promotion offer came up.

90min massage, oil or finger-press, for $65.

(Normal 1 hour massage cost $50) This promotion will run from now till the end of Oct only.

During the 90min massage, he will also add in an optional treatment method that helps blood circulation, by gently running a small heated roller across your back. The heat is mild and soothing. He tried it on me. The effect was rejuvenating. This treatment is optional, entirely depends on the customer's preference.

Do give his massage a try.

Today, I visited Tony for a massage. While chatting with him, the idea of a promotion offer came up.

90min massage, oil or finger-press, for $65.

(Normal 1 hour massage cost $50) This promotion will run from now till the end of Oct only.

During the 90min massage, he will also add in an optional treatment method that helps blood circulation, by gently running a small heated roller across your back. The heat is mild and soothing. He tried it on me. The effect was rejuvenating. This treatment is optional, entirely depends on the customer's preference.

Do give his massage a try.

Thanks for sharing your exp. Will try when free.

Guest supporter

Thanks for sharing your exp. Will try when free.

wahh, promo no enuff.......u wanna "free"? :o

jokes aside, tony's 1 of the few sg masseurs whom I wld support for providing a good genuine massage/tuina! :thumb:

wahh, promo no enuff.......u wanna "free"? :o

jokes aside, tony's 1 of the few sg masseurs whom I wld support for providing a good genuine massage/tuina! :thumb:

i think he meant FREE as in "Have time" not FREE as in "With compliments".... DUH!

I don't know if praising some masseurs too often is good or bad. I guessed there should be a limit to all. Anyway, there are alot of shops outthere offering tuina, shoulder massage at good rates now. Kenko, wangyang..etc are all giving good promos now. Ambience are good too. Give it a try. Some of the masseurs are on par with what you guys are talking about now.

Guest reader

I don't know if praising some masseurs too often is good or bad. I guessed there should be a limit to all. Anyway, there are alot of shops outthere offering tuina, shoulder massage at good rates now. Kenko, wangyang..etc are all giving good promos now. Ambience are good too. Give it a try. Some of the masseurs are on par with what you guys are talking about now.

am here 2 read good (n bad) reviews/recommendations abt masseurs; not sure wat's ur agenda! so why limit reviews/recommendations/promos abt masseurs which is wat tis thread is all abt?

wld appreciate ur sincere recommendations abt good masseurs if u noe any. so wat abt kenko n wangyang - wat promos are they having; can u be more detailed? who are "some of the masseurs"; can u be more specified...name them can?

personally am thankful for the good recommendations written here! but i detest 1/2-hearted ones like urs with sweeping statement like "some of the maseurs are on par..." :yuk:

Guest Dr Ivan Puah

am here 2 read good (n bad) reviews/recommendations abt masseurs; not sure wat's ur agenda! so why limit reviews/recommendations/promos abt masseurs which is wat tis thread is all abt?

wld appreciate ur sincere recommendations abt good masseurs if u noe any. so wat abt kenko n wangyang - wat promos are they having; can u be more detailed? who are "some of the masseurs"; can u be more specified...name them can?

personally am thankful for the good recommendations written here! but i detest 1/2-hearted ones like urs with sweeping statement like "some of the maseurs are on par..." :yuk:

Dun hv to talk cork sing song here. My suggestion is you personally go and try yourself from A to Z Masseur. Only YOU try personally then YOU will know who is good, who is no good, who cannot satified you, who can etc....

We can only recommend to you whom we tried ourselves and feel that we had enjoyed the massage. Massage can be also VERY PERSONAL too. What we recommend may not what you like after you tried it. So its better you go and try it yourself rather than you ask people to recommend.

Dear "reader", I don't know what is your agenda behind writing this. I doubt you are a customer looking for massage. I find nothing wrong with "guest" posting. You on the other hand seems upset??? Do you happen to be another masseur? If not, why are you so upset about? Atleast people give suggestions. You on the other hand, can only criticise. If you are so good in review, why don't you show us some of your reviews instead of passing such "unfriendly" remarks to your own fellow BWers.

Guest love mature old man

I was trial Tony 2 days ago, skill very good.

After reading Henry's reply to a guest query about a certain masseur located at Marsiling MRT station,I paid the guy a visit and here is my field report.

http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=18045&st=0&p=166915entry166915

Mr Lim operate from a small cubicle inside a slimming centre. The slimming centre is at the edge of Marsiling MRT station and a little hard to find so when you call to make a booking, be sure to get the directions.

Mr Lim is a short stocky man with China-man crew cut hairstyle. He is very pleasant, humble and approachable. Very much like one of those down to earth easy going working class uncles you see at the coffee-shop.

He has 4 children, out of which 2 are in uni and one is secondary school. Has a wall full of massage related certificates. He told me he started out 30 years ago, as a 20plus years old trainee tuina masseur learning to help people with their bone and muscle injury. When he became more proficient he struck out on his own but the income was inconsistent. People paid him via ang-pows which could be anything from $2 to $30. He later worked as a school bus driver and about a few years ago, came back to do tuina again, with body massage working for some establishment. He started working for himself less than a year ago.

I booked him for one and a half hours and he divided it up with my agreement into a tuina (for my injured left shoulder) and an oil massage session.

I have to say, his skills for both sessions were very good. In fact his tuina skills, horned from years of treating people with injury is excellent. My upper left arm which had been bothering me for some months is now almost pain free just after one session with him. He is constantly massaging in a therapeutic way - doing things that is good for your muscle or improving blood circulation. There is very little rubbing for the sake of rubbing/wasting time kind of massaging from Mr Lim.

Mr Lim has a clock which he uses to time the massage session. The session only start the moment he lay his hand on your body - not when you steps into his room. He said he will always give full service for the amount of timed booked by the customer.

Like Ah Siong, Mr Lim is very gay friendly. He is totally not afraid to see an erect dick. He admitted he has a fair share of gays amongst his customer.

Contact details below copied and updated:

Name: Tony Lim

HP: 91004168 (Mandarin Speaking) Understand basic English.

DO NOT SMS him in English. He cannot read it. Call or SMS him instead in Chinese

Body massage: $50 an hour (promotion of $40 ended in April)

Operation Hour: 10am to 8pm

10am to 6pm (Friday)

Guest massagee

It's ok. let it be. Good or bad, time will tell. Maybe his style suits certain group of people. Some of us do like the mature man using chinese tuina type of massage so I can understand. So would go for good ambience slight more ex type of hml so to each its own. As long as we get to satisfy our own needs. good enough.

Hi, anyone still has Nic-Yishun contact?

Yap, he was doing full time escort (can see in some websites). Then disappeared. Anyway, massage was his front for xxx. He cant even massage. Some mature guys go there, previously,just to get fxxxk by him. Previously I read the forum and some gave good massage reviews so I went and he tot i wanted xxx so i told him off and he wasn't happy and anyhow massage. tat was e first and last time i went. So unless u are eyeing something else, no pt looking for him for a genuine massage.

NB: bottomline, don't trust field reports 100percent. some may not be true especially those who write a few liners. Good ones are usually the long long reviews type.

Hi, anyone still has Nic-Yishun contact?

He is very popular because he is a very strong top. Sometimes he gets bao by a sugar daddy who get addicted to his skills. Then he disappears for a long time until the sugar daddy breakup with him. You have to wait for news here when he comes out to massage again.

I ever tried him a few times. Some folks say he has no massage skills. I do manual labor that keeps me fit so I am not the type that have aches and pains looking for a strong massage. I like sensual kind of massage to get me shiok for 30 minutes massaging all my sensitive zones. It is 1/2 hour of of shiok foreplay. He has the right massage skills to give sensual touches until you beh tahan.

He don't pretend to waste time doing other massages and knows what he is famous for. He purposely makes you steam until you beg him to fxxk you then he can really fxxk you until you cry father cry mother. If you are not a big bottom you better tell him to be gentle because he really really can drive his big cock hard and deep inside until you feel like getting raped. Even though I was much taller and bigger sized than him, I am amazed that he can still push me around to take up the various fxxking poses for him.

I tried pros but they give me bad feeling of rushing and doing as little foreplay as possible then quickly fxxk you to end it all. Even the fxxking feel so boring. But Nic gives me that better than bf feeling with his long long foreplay and make my whole body so sensitive. When he fxxk he feels like he really enjoy it and want to fxxk me for his fun. Yes even if I pay for it, I like people to enjoy my body. I can get this type of fun in the saunas but it is very time consuming hunting and trying before I find it. With Nic, I just open my legs and enjoy immediately.

Only complaints I have is that he keeps increasing his charges. I am not rich like those sugar daddies so I can only afford it a few times.

ric, wow you make me steam by just writing this comment...glad you enjoy it.

I heard from him that sometimes he does bareback too. Although I didn't enjoy his massage, i did tell him to be careful and wear a condom if not for others, it is for his own sake. I don't mind having sometime extra with a masseur but tat if I like and fancy him. However, he doesn't turn me on. Actually he did hint to me that i can top him but higher price but I declined.

Sometimes in life, this is what happen. You like that masseur but he doesn't like you. Another masseur like you n you don't like them.

I suggest you frequent sauna more often..that will surely satisfy your "hole".

ric, wow you make me steam by just writing this comment...glad you enjoy it.

I heard from him that sometimes he does bareback too. Although I didn't enjoy his massage, i did tell him to be careful and wear a condom if not for others, it is for his own sake. I don't mind having sometime extra with a masseur but tat if I like and fancy him. However, he doesn't turn me on. Actually he did hint to me that i can top him but higher price but I declined.

Sometimes in life, this is what happen. You like that masseur but he doesn't like you. Another masseur like you n you don't like them.

I suggest you frequent sauna more often..that will surely satisfy your "hole".

TKS but I already say go sauna not always lucky. Then going so many times will cost much money. I not rich leh.

I learn from friends that the best is to look for fbs. Then I also see people here also looking for fbs. But fbs very hard to find.

Guest Apple Hong

Yap, he was doing full time escort (can see in some websites). Then disappeared. Anyway, massage was his front for xxx. He cant even massage. Some mature guys go there, previously,just to get fxxxk by him. Previously I read the forum and some gave good massage reviews so I went and he tot i wanted xxx so i told him off and he wasn't happy and anyhow massage. tat was e first and last time i went. So unless u are eyeing something else, no pt looking for him for a genuine massage.

NB: bottomline, don't trust field reports 100percent. some may not be true especially those who write a few liners. Good ones are usually the long long reviews type.

No true. If you are very good, the client will know how to look for you. But if you are no good, how long long reviews also no use. If you are very good, keep it up. But if you are no good, please go for massage course and learn it from start.

is he the one staying at block 134, yishun st11 ?

oh, recently i saw from the website that many Indonesian masseurs are using this place to do their business, sooner or later this place will be raid !!!

oh, recently i saw from the website that many Indonesian masseurs are using this place to do their business, sooner or later this place will be raid !!!

Previously he mentioned this place belongs to his relatives but I doubt so. Based on what i find out, he just rent this place for massage and other activities. So can be quite risky. I doubt they are stillat this place. I heard they move around.