Male HQ

How To Have Anal Sex + Breaking In A Virgin + How To Have Painless fuck? 肛交秘訣 (Compiled)

mvplover

I am 26 this year and finally had a my first anal sex with my current 6th boyfriend. (All the previous ones did not want or we were both shy or something... =P)

My current boyfriend is a btm and is more experienced than me. It is his 5th relationship and I am the 3rd person to have entered him. As far as I I am concerned, I am pretty sure his pain tolerance is very low from the occasional complaints during our oral sex.

We have been together one year and we always wanted to try anal sex for the last few months but it seemed like my cock is too big for his small hole. In short, it just doesn't go in.

The first time I entered him was in the bathroom a week ago when we both foam up and it just nicely went into him but by just entering, it was really painful even though me no pounding.

Two nights ago, we tried anal again on his bed and shockingly I can feel that his hole was a little more lax than usual even before I put the lubricant on but when I tried to enter, and I wasn't even halfway into him, he was already screaming at the top of his voice and begging me to stop.

Post-sex discussion revealed that my cock may just be too big for him. I apologise but I kept emphasising that I was already as gentle as I can be (we quarreled before when I used to play a little rough previously) and was entering him as slow as he wants. I din even shove in hardly or gyrate at all.

My questions:

(1) Anyone to share their first anal encounters? I love it but I realise that I am having a big problem.

(2) Is there such a thing as too big a cock? But I beg to differ since I watch pxxn before. Of course, I am not going to write my size here. =S

(3) Is there things that I can do to reduce the pain for my partner? I love him and I want to make this work. I want to make him my one and only anal sex partner ever.

Cheers to all and happy new year!

Guest voxierock

My questions:

(1) Anyone to share their first anal encounters? I love it but I realise that I am having a big problem.

(2) Is there such a thing as too big a cock? But I beg to differ since I watch pxxn before. Of course, I am not going to write my size here. =S

(3) Is there things that I can do to reduce the pain for my partner? I love him and I want to make this work. I want to make him my one and only anal sex partner ever.

1. First few times are guaranteed pain, but as you go on, it feels as if it's just a pen entering your ass.

2. If cocks are too big, then why are those guys in those pxxn movies able to enter their partners'?

3. Foreplay, lubricants. Don't rush into sex, my boyf always does foreplay even though we've done it several times. Kissing, hugging works too. Oh, if you want, you can try fingering him, it helps to sort of like relax the hole.

Edited by voxierock

My questions:

1. You want to hear views from the top or from the bottom?

2. One man's big cock is another man's small cock. I can assured u that many seasoned bottoms here reading your post would love to hv your cock entering them. They will be cursing your bf for not able to appreciate a good big cock, for sure.

3. Ass is a very special orifice, it can stretch if one learns how to relax. Ur Bf is very new in anal so he does not enjoy it because it is painful. Prior to entering him, it would help if you do lots of foreplay and stretching of ur bf's anal muscle. You can use ur finger or a small dildo, etc. Use your imagination. If you are able to make your bf really high and relaxed from lots of foreplay, he would be more receptive in your entry.

One suggestion would be you letting him sit on your cock and let him inch himself onto ur cock at his own time. The trick here is to maintain your cock hard.

Anyway both of you need to try out to find out what suites you guys. If all else fail, you can always reverse the role with you and your bf.

try rimming before fingering him with lots of lube... start with one finger then increase to say, 3 fingers (since u said ure quite big :lol: )

get a bottle of fresh poppers and get him to sniff before entering... actually i think that sitting on top is not a very good position to start with, if im not wrong i read about it before. afterall this position is the one in which people would do their business in, which means stuff should be coming out instead of going in :lol: . also there will be pressure from the body weight.

i prefer starting with missionary as that is the position in which the btm can lie down and relax, and propping his ass up with a pillow so that his ass will be at a nice angle to receive the cock... try putting in your cockhead first and then stop there and make your bf relax by kissing him or licking his nipples. when he finally stops complaining about pain then u can go in all the way, he should be moaning by this time!

remember to put lots of lube on your cock as well though - good lube is the trick!

Gauchimachi,

1. I dun mind hearing from both. It is always nice to hear about people's first time. =)

2. Yup, but maybe I realise anal sex comes with it many possible riskd, I am little turn off. But true enough, I enjoy it much more than I expected it, even though I must emphasise, I havent gyrate.. =)

3. But he has very low pain threshold.. evven if I tried to put in 2 fingers, he already said painful... I really dunno how can handle my tool then... zzz

I tried but sitting on the cock makes my cock itself a little painful, as he tries to inch in a little, I have to bear the pain a little and considering he is heavier than me... =P It was too much to bear.

He is a pure btm, even though I dun mind trying since I am so new and I always felt that to be aj, everyone must always crave for a chance to be inserted... Who knows I might like it even more? =P

Slayer,

fisting? The anal must be really really loose. Most probably incontinence le... haha...

Vocierock,

1. But he is experienced...

2. True...

3. I tried le... =S

the first time i got annaled was by a massueue, who was massive. it was both so huge and long, my own 6 inch and rather thick member went totally limp on seeing it.

when he went in, the pain was excruciating, and i kept telling him to stop and that it was too big. he took control though and refused to exit. he told me to relax, and he himself just stayed still, asking me to hug him tight. i am so glad he did that. slowly the pain start to ease and he started a nice slow rhythmic pumping.

he was pushing my legs high up and i was opening my legs so widely for me :rolleyes:

and i think he went on for a good 45 min before finally coming. :whistle: and i could feel his cock in me for the next two days... those were the days.

The secret to good anal sex is lotsa foreplay, try teasing in a loving gentle way with your fingers just light touch , just short teasing and playing hard to get, if you can take it and your partners ass is absolutely clean and spiffy , just nuzzle with your chin , lightly and teasingly like feather touch, use your palm to gently circle the whole ass area including the balls, perineum, and shaft and just finger tip tap on the hole , while reassuring the bottom bf how beautiful he is and how desirable and horny he makes you feel , just whisper and purr in a low voice softly,

When partner bottom is ready for next phase , wet finger with saliva dollop and gently tease the folds of the arse hole with feather touch of the finger, slowly moving , towards using your tip of your tongue to gently , cover the whole ass with your saliva and hum at the same time,

when the partner has tried this over a few times and has accustomed to have his arse worship in this way, he will relaxed to have you give him the whole rimming with the tongue.

The point of each encounter, is to get the tight bottom to move from one leevel of comfort to a more daring adventurous phase starting from the least frightening to the more advanced, just end each enacounter by telling the bottom how much you enjoy doing those things without making him feel pressured into habving painful sex,

after many trials without the penis , when the penis is about to enter make sure you have the best lubricant and the patience of a master about to deflower a virgin, the top must have infinite staying power to , you must hold back when you feel your balls gonna explode and the blood is gonna burst out of your temporal veins, when your urgent desire is to push through on the tightness, just hold your position and stimulate the nipples of the bottom or anywhere it feels good to the bottom it will keep his mind off the pain and tell the bottom to zoom in on the pleasure of his nipple being fingered or anywhere else erogenous for him, the rest will come naturally ,

Recommended lube for tight ass is Astroglide.

Om, ur post seems more gear towards deflowering virgin ass.

Mvplover's bf had anal sex before it is just that he has a low threshold for pain and that seeing Mvplover's big cock makes him worried that he is going be hurt.

Mvplover, may I suggest that u get a dildo (small) and use that dildo to pleasure ur bf as part of foreplay till he is use to the idea of getting penetrated (without pain) before introducing ur big thick cock. With enough practice; with the dildo, I believe your bf will screaming for joy instead of pain.

Om, ur post seems more gear towards deflowering virgin ass.

Mvplover's bf had anal sex before it is just that he has a low threshold for pain and that seeing Mvplover's big cock makes him worried that he is going be hurt.

Mvplover, may I suggest that u get a dildo (small) and use that dildo to pleasure ur bf as part of foreplay till he is use to the idea of getting penetrated (without pain) before introducing ur big thick cock. With enough practice; with the dildo, I believe your bf will screaming for joy instead of pain.

Dear all, thanks for the input.

OM's post sounds more flowery than anything else, like a English essay.. thanks nevertheless. So astroglide easily available?

Where can I get a small dildo? But my bf is always worried that he will get a loose asshole too in the future so I suppose he won't like being penetrated every time we have sex. Hopefully, you are right, I can get to see him scream for joy one day... haha~

The secret to good anal sex is lotsa foreplay, try teasing in a loving gentle way with your fingers just light touch , just short teasing and playing hard to get, if you can take it and your partners ass is absolutely clean and spiffy , just nuzzle with your chin , lightly and teasingly like feather touch, use your palm to gently circle the whole ass area including the balls, perineum, and shaft and just finger tip tap on the hole , while reassuring the bottom bf how beautiful he is and how desirable and horny he makes you feel , just whisper and purr in a low voice softly,

When partner bottom is ready for next phase , wet finger with saliva dollop and gently tease the folds of the arse hole with feather touch of the finger, slowly moving , towards using your tip of your tongue to gently , cover the whole ass with your saliva and hum at the same time,

when the partner has tried this over a few times and has accustomed to have his arse worship in this way, he will relaxed to have you give him the whole rimming with the tongue.

The point of each encounter, is to get the tight bottom to move from one leevel of comfort to a more daring adventurous phase starting from the least frightening to the more advanced, just end each enacounter by telling the bottom how much you enjoy doing those things without making him feel pressured into habving painful sex,

after many trials without the penis , when the penis is about to enter make sure you have the best lubricant and the patience of a master about to deflower a virgin, the top must have infinite staying power to , you must hold back when you feel your balls gonna explode and the blood is gonna burst out of your temporal veins, when your urgent desire is to push through on the tightness, just hold your position and stimulate the nipples of the bottom or anywhere it feels good to the bottom it will keep his mind off the pain and tell the bottom to zoom in on the pleasure of his nipple being fingered or anywhere else erogenous for him, the rest will come naturally ,

Recommended lube for tight ass is Astroglide.

nice description! haha

Dear all, thanks for the input.

OM's post sounds more flowery than anything else, like a English essay.. thanks nevertheless. So astroglide easily available?

Where can I get a small dildo? But my bf is always worried that he will get a loose asshole too in the future so I suppose he won't like being penetrated every time we have sex. Hopefully, you are right, I can get to see him scream for joy one day... haha~

Even I still scared of pain. That is cannot avoid one unless really hole loose already. Sometime I also think why I let men poke when I so scared?

It is because I remember that after that start pain then the song is very song can die one. Then the top must be my type to make me want to give my pain for him. He very proud to see my start pain also I willing suffer for him. Then he will fxxk me harder when I start get song.

You cannot make your bf want you very much so he still cannot understand the song can come later. You go sauna try fxxking another bottom to learn then you understand how to make bf willing suffer pain for you.

Your bf is a bottom, like it or not he will eventually liked to be fcuked. If not by you, it will be by someone else.

Many bottoms will worried that their ass get loose. Just tell ur bf that as long as he exercise regularly, his hole should stay tight and butt cheek firm even with regular use.

As for you Mvplover, having a thick cock is useless if you can't do much good with it. Sometimes it is not the size, it is how you use it that matters most. I think you better go put some effort in learning how to use that cock of yours.

As for you Mvplover, having a thick cock is useless if you can't do much good with it. Sometimes it is not the size, it is how you use it that matters most. I think you better go put some effort in learning how to use that cock of yours.

Hi Gachi,

In case you were getting a little too snappy here, like I say, it was titled "first anal sex", and being relatively new in this part of my sexual life, I seek help at a forum meant for discussion. That is the effort I am willing to put in for learning. There was no necessity for such a comment. Thanks anyway. Period.

You should finger his anus with lube before even attempting to put your cock in. Use only one index finger and slide it all the way in slowly and hold it there for a short while. This should be quite painless for the bottom. After that move your finger in and out slowly until he is very relaxed.

Then, add your middle finger and repeat the same process. Remember to go as deep as your finger can go. This is important as it will further loosen his inner sphincter which allow your cock to enter him later. Do this for a few minutes and ask him if he feels any pain. When he is fully relaxed, you can use a dildo to prepare him even further or you can enter him with your cock. Remember to enter him slowly, just like when you first fingered him, and hold it there for awhile before you start pounding.

• 3 months later...

Hi,

i wonder if any of you out there can lend a light to how to get the anus clean for action by a top...i mean is there any way to clear the bowels...so that the bowels will not be too stimulated to release the "chocolate" stuff to the pumping top...please advise any experienced t or b?

thanks

for me (i'm a btm) here in the states i use a lite ez-edema comes in tablets.. clean's you out pretty good and it's not crazy... :D

oic...wonder if this drug is available here in singapore? anyone here knows? or any other kind of tablet which is safe and efficient for this purpose?

Guest Guest

yup

thats the best way.... a btm needs a hose and flush the water into the anus. Hold and release. The fastest way to clean the hole.

Guaranteed

but how do you pump water in? using a water hose?

Guest beefybtm

but how do you pump water in? using a water hose?

ooops..too fast. Yep either use a hose or a douche. Something that pumps water into your ass and then you flush out the dirt.

Not necessary the hose has to be in the anus. Just outside the hole and relax your anus muscle to let the water in.

Douche - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Douche

Actually come in different designs.

Do you know where to buy the douche in Singapore? Is it sold here in Singapore? I heard that it is available for sale here in Singapore but I do not where to buy them? How much does it cost?

Thanks...

Guest -douche-

Many ways to clear your anal,

1. Most common, use rubber hose attach to your tap and slowly let the water flow into your anus, of cos, dont get too big rubber hose.

2. On some adult website stores, they sell an attachment made of stainless steel. It looks like a rod with a couple of holes on 1 end and what you do is, if your shower head is attached to rubber hose, de-tach it and connect the rod. The good thing about this rod is, you lubricate it and insert completely into your anus and turn on the water. Bad thing is its pretty expensive.

3. Go pharmacy shop and buy enema, they come in a bottle, squeeze some of it into and anus, jump jump abit and voila, you are ready to bomb. Good thing is , its fast acting, bad thing you cant use it everyday.

4. Even those ketchup/mustard bottle red/yellow type can used as well. For the pointed tip, just go any aquarium shop and buy 1 of those oxygen tube, attach at the end and viola, filled it with water, the other end of the tube into your anus, and squeeze water into your anus. Cheap and easy.

There are many many ways....

Many ways to clear your anal,

1. Most common, use rubber hose attach to your tap and slowly let the water flow into your anus, of cos, dont get too big rubber hose.

2. On some adult website stores, they sell an attachment made of stainless steel. It looks like a rod with a couple of holes on 1 end and what you do is, if your shower head is attached to rubber hose, de-tach it and connect the rod. The good thing about this rod is, you lubricate it and insert completely into your anus and turn on the water. Bad thing is its pretty expensive.

3. Go pharmacy shop and buy enema, they come in a bottle, squeeze some of it into and anus, jump jump abit and voila, you are ready to bomb. Good thing is , its fast acting, bad thing you cant use it everyday.

4. Even those ketchup/mustard bottle red/yellow type can used as well. For the pointed tip, just go any aquarium shop and buy 1 of those oxygen tube, attach at the end and viola, filled it with water, the other end of the tube into your anus, and squeeze water into your anus. Cheap and easy.

There are many many ways....

Thanks...Any experienced btms or tops care to comment and advise. Anyone know of where to seek advice about the products and where to get them?

Cheers..

Guest Spray

Thanks...Any experienced btms or tops care to comment and advise. Anyone know of where to seek advice about the products and where to get them?

Cheers..

Do u happen to see bathroom/toilet fixed wth spray for washing the floor or the butt after business. Use the spray point it close to your anal, press it and let the water flow into you ass then let the water flush out when u felt yr bowel is full of water, all the waste will be flushed out together. You will then be ready for your action.

• 3 months later...
Guest Guest

My boyfriend and I had this problem for some time. It is the first time for both of us to have anal sex. When we have sex, I am the bottom. I tried to perform anal sex on him several times but failed. I have cut my fingernails, used lots of lubricant and used condoms but he still finds it painful. We have talked about this and he seemed to be okay with this (except for the physical pain).

What are the possible reasons for this? Are they any way that we can work around this problem?

Thank you.

Here are some past discussion about anal sex.

http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=16010 (I Need Help With (Mostly) Anal Issues.. Would Much Appreciate Any Advice.)

http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=17613 (Pure Bottom)

Tags/Legend : Dis (Discussions), Enc (Encounters), Inf (Informative), Oth (Others), Str (Stories)

The Second Installment :

Guest qashif

My boyfriend and I had this problem for some time. It is the first time for both of us to have anal sex. When we have sex, I am the bottom. I tried to perform anal sex on him several times but failed. I have cut my fingernails, used lots of lubricant and used condoms but he still finds it painful. We have talked about this and he seemed to be okay with this (except for the physical pain).

What are the possible reasons for this? Are they any way that we can work around this problem?

Thank you.

Well , if you can get your bottom partner to wash and douche his anal area and canal inside till it is very clean like the actors of bareback czech pxxn actors and you are up to it, a good tongue rimming and licking and poking with a tongue done with patience ,gentleness and love and passion will do wonders to loosen up an uptight asshole , you must create a realxing environment with soft lighting dim light is best and a secure private environment with no possibility of a moral polce squad bursting in at the peak moment.

I have rim my partners so well that when i inserted my bare hot hard and slippery cock they can't tell if it is my tongue or my cock and all they feel is the pleasure that builds and builds until my bottom partners want me to push all the way in and stay there and not stop fxxking them until we both feel the need to release, after that we stay joined together and lie on top of each other hugging until we are ready for the next step.

A good tongue licking does wonders if you can get over all the psychological blocks.

Hi , I think sometimes the bottoming partner feels pain is because he has not relaxed enough or he is really tensed about the sex ... Using lube is good ! (you can never have too much)

Try to use some lube on your finger to open him up slowly before insertion ... Kiss him / play with them while you are sliding your fingers into him ... Let him adjust to having something inside

Also .. Let him control the rhythm .. When you are going to insert into him , let his hands guide you how fast to go and when you should momentarily pause .. (some bottoms need time to adjust) .. Look at him and feel each other .. Do it slowly ..

Enjoy !

Use Anal toy and lubricant to loosen up the hole first.

Also, for the top, if you lost erection if the preparation is taking too long, try to use a cock ring.

My partner use to have difficulty until he start using an anal vibrator to loosen himself up first.

昊雄 posted his experience being a btm. It is a well written post and I thought should share it with fellow BWers. (sorry, no translation) (post date : 2010-7-14 14:55)

不做0,枉做GAY!轉帖

就從我第一次做0說起吧。

我年已不惑,入圈八年。不過,早在20歲左右的時候就知道自己喜歡男人,洗澡的時候也總是偷看別人的私處,但是,當時真的感覺那是一種罪孽,再加上我是一個非常理性的人,所以,那些欲望一直壓抑著。後來,娶妻生子,生活過得一直很平靜。八年前,開始上網,偶爾進入了同志網站,才知道這裏的世界是如此精彩。於是,下海了。不過,剛開始的時候,我只是渴望著能與自己心怡的男人有個肌膚相親什麼的就很滿足了,網上聊天,別人問我喜歡怎麼玩,我說喜歡裸擁。直到遇到了我的BF。他182,80,比我大不到一歲。高高壯壯的,就是我最喜歡那種。

網上聊了很多,終於忍不住要見面了,那天晚上我開著車,到了我們約定的地點。遠遠的車燈一照,我見一個高高壯壯的男人站在路邊,穿一條灰色的歐版西褲,白色的休閒西裝,真的很帥。四周沒有別人,看來就是他了。請他坐進車來,我們一見如故,我開著車,拉著他一起兜風,繞啊繞,沒有任何目的。 為了不想有太多的紅燈阻隔,我將車駛上了環城路,其實也是因為那裏車少,在繞城跑了快一圈的時候,他說:送我回家吧!我家就在前面,路邊很近!到了他家的樓下,他請我上去小坐,我也沒客氣。因為在車上他已經告訴了我很多關於他的故事。他結過婚,兩人在一起一年多就離婚了,不過,不是因為他是GAY,而是女方有了外遇,第三者竟然是他很好的朋友。離婚後,他便進了同志圈,已經五、六年了,一直過著單身的生活。

來到他的家,見一切料理得非常整潔,真不像是一個沒有女人的家。那時,我剛入圈沒幾天,真的很矜持,而他卻很隨便的樣子,把我讓到客廳坐下,他便進了臥室,也就不到一分鐘的時間,他就換了一件睡袍出來。我猜想,他裏面一定什麼也沒穿,因為我也是一樣,一回到家裏,進門第一件事就是換衣服,讓自己變到最輕鬆的狀態,不管是穿睡衣睡褲,還是穿象他一樣的睡袍,裏面一定是裸身的。他過來摟住我,就用他的唇堵住了我的嘴,他的舌不停地在我嘴裏翻轉,弄得我頭有些暈乎乎的,全身悸動,下面很快就硬了起來。

很快,他的手開始隔著衣服來摸我,我也很順利地摸到了他的JJ,已經全硬了,而且好大,在那之前,我從未摸過那麼大的東西。他拉著我來到臥室,我解開他睡袍的系帶,他的裸體呈現在我的眼前。太完美了,濃密的體毛遍佈全身,從胸到腿,JJ周圍更是濃密,翻過身來,屁股上、屁股溝裏都是一樣,看得我激動不已,當然手也一直沒有閑著了。他的JJ好大,有17吧,而且好粗、好硬,象鐵棒,一點都不誇張。他解開我的皮帶,把我的褲子退到膝蓋,便開始為我口交。

當時,我特別難堪,因為沒想到一見面就會這樣,所以沒有洗,一整天了,肯定會有味兒的,我連忙陰止,可他卻說他喜歡,一直不肯鬆口,後來,我們變成了 69,含著他的大傢伙還真是有點費勁兒,頂得我喉嚨好難受,但是,又是發自內心地喜歡。再過一會兒,他開始用手指探我的後面了,我一下子清醒過來,知道他要做什麼了。但是,理智告訴我不可以。因為,我在網上已經看過了一些關於男男做愛技巧的文章,做0必須要做好充分的準備,不然,是很難受,也會很難堪的。

儘管在那之前我還從未做過0或1,只是和別人有過口、手的互動,儘管我還不知道我能不能做0,但是對他的喜歡已到達頂點,我內心已經決定,為了他,我願意嘗試做0!不過,後面沒有做清理,我不敢貿然行事,於是,我誠肯地告訴他,我從沒做過,但為了你我可以試試,不過今天不行。明天我一定讓你爽!他說:今天怎麼辦?你幫我弄出來吧!於是,我手口並用,很快結束了戰鬥。他射在了我的嘴裏,射得好多好多!而且感覺到了一種溫熱。

直到現在想起來,都覺得有些不可思議,人口腔的溫度是相對較高的,怎麼會感覺到精液的溫熱呢?轉念一想,可能是他的欲火太旺了吧,燒的!呵呵……給他泄了火,他堅持要我也射出來,於是,他用嘴和手輪番套弄,不一會兒,我感到一種麻酥酥的感覺傳遍全身,我一直沒敢放出聲來的呻吟再也控制不住了,雙腿一伸,JJ一挺就射了,就在這一霎那,他的嘴用力一吸,往常都是一下一下有節律地射精動作被連了起來,變成了持續幾秒鐘的一次噴射,簡直太爽了!我不由自主地“啊”了一聲,足足持續了好幾秒鐘,直到射完。後來,他告訴我,你那“啊”的一聲太浪了,本來第一次不想這麼放蕩的,但是沒有辦法,控制不住啊!

第二天,我在家裏清洗了好半天,才趕到他的家裏。一進門,又見他穿著那件睡袍,這一次就比較放開了,在他迎我進門的一瞬間,我順手就摸了他一把。遵照網上學到的程式,我開始第一次為我心怡的男人做0,開始的時候,他真的很溫柔,我不讓他動,他就停下,或者非常緩慢地抽插。漸漸地,我後面的痛感沒有了,可是他一加快速度就感覺非常難受,JJ也根本硬不起來。好在他是太令我動心了,所以,為他獻身的信念讓我一直支持到最後。

那一段時間裏,我們每隔四五天就要做一次,他是一個精力很旺盛的男人,偶爾我住在他家,他在早起的時候還要再來一次。慢慢地,痛感逐漸消失,大約做到半年的時候,我才有了第一次做0的快感。

那一次,我突發奇想,買了一瓶強生的嬰兒潤膚油,學著推油的樣子,在我和他的身上抹了好多,差不多半瓶吧,然後,他趴在我的身上,我趴在他的身上,互相做裸推,那一次,我也聽到了他無法抑制的呻吟和浪叫,然後,就用嬰兒油做潤滑(我們在一起四年多,做愛從未戴過套子,現在想起來,一是我們都很專一,另外也真是幸運,竟沒出什麼事情!而且他差不多每一次都是直射裏面!互推之後,在嬰兒油的強有力的潤滑之下,我竟沒有感覺一點痛而輕易地就進入了,奇怪的是無論怎樣抽插也不覺得痛。最後他第一次把我平放在他的寫字臺上,把我的雙腿搭在他的肩上。這個角度太舒服了,很快就感覺裏面直到整個骨盆都麻麻地好受,我突然意識到,這可能就是網上說的前列腺快感,於是我極力地配合,用力收緊了括約肌。他一邊抽插,一邊用手套弄我的JJ,也就幾分鐘的時間,就覺得那種麻麻酥酥的感覺在向全身擴散,而且麻感覺越來越強,再加勁收緊一下,我便一下子越上了高峰……JJ在他的套弄下,一股一股地射出了濃濃的精液,好多啊,我記憶當中,不論是和老婆做愛還是自己手淫,從來沒有出過這麼多。 射精的一霎那,全身都在顫抖,我用力地推他,想讓他停下來,因為那個時候已經是無法承受的那種感覺,他每插一下都感覺自己要暈過去了,可他也是接近了頂峰,怎麼肯停下來?他大力地插了幾下,我也強忍著要暈的感覺,他用力往前一挺,就感覺一股熱流沖進了我的直腸,就像是被燙一下,我不由自主地使勁收緊了括約肌,只聽他“啊”地一聲大叫,趴在了我的身上,因為他的PP往後用力了,我感覺到他的JJ在往外滑,就在這時,他用力扳住我的肩膀往下使勁,JJ停止了滑動,我再次體會著被充滿的感覺,我摟住他的後背,告訴他別動,我們就這樣靜靜地享受著身體的顫慄,他呼呼地喘著粗氣,對著我的嘴,我們的舌頭又順勢絞在了一起。就這樣,我們靜靜地等待了幾分鐘,仿佛這個世界上的一切都不存在了,唯有那麻得差不多失去知覺的直腸裏被一根肉棒塞得滿滿的……

我曾經聽到電臺裏的性教育節目,主講人說,當然說的是男女做愛,男人和女人的快感是不一樣的,男人的快感主要集中在陰莖的周圍,我和老婆做了十來年,一直就是那樣的感覺,射精只是很短暫的快樂,射過之後又覺得一陣空虛和疲憊;而女人的快感是席捲全身的,而且消退得很慢,所以,男人射精後還要繼續給女人以愛撫。第一次做0的快感,讓我非常完整地體會了女人性快感的過程,這樣的快感不是曇花一現式的,而是那樣地持久。直到他扶我從寫字臺上下來,我的腿好象已經不是我自己的了,我們纏綿了好久我才離開他家,回家的路上,我一邊開車,一邊嘗試著收緊括約肌,那麻感還會一陣一陣地席來……寫到這兒,我感覺自己的文筆太差了,不知道該用什麼樣的文字把那種感覺淋漓盡致地表達出了,所以也就自然地想到了大家常說的一句話,也許真的是“只能意會,不可言傳”吧……

從那一天起,我知道,我已經無法擺脫做0的情結了,在以後的四年裏,我和他,或者說“他讓我”享受了無數次這樣的0的快感。有時,我也暗自慶倖,這輩子既做了男人,又做了女人,既享受了做男人的主動,又享受了女人式地被動,真是不枉活一回啊!自從享受了做0的快感,和老婆做愛時的感覺就越發地顯得乏味了,不過,直到現在,我都保持著和老婆每隔五六天一次的做愛,並且每次都用各種方法讓她達到高潮,這不僅是一種責任,同時,我也因此明白了女人對高潮的渴望,因為自己也是一樣啊!

如果說剛開始進入同志圈兒時,常常對老婆有一種愧疚感的話,那麼,當我體會到了0的快感之後,我知道這輩子已經無法擺脫那種快感的誘惑了。就像是一個古老的故事裏說的,從前有一個賣糖球的小販,他總是告訴他的兒子那糖球是如何地難吃,有時還故意把糖球放進自己的嘴裏,然後裝作很痛苦的樣子把糖球吐掉,所以,他們家存放在倉房裏的糖球從來就沒有被孩子偷吃過.

直到有一天,那孩子好奇地嘗了一顆,才知道那糖球原來是如此地美味,於是,小販的糖球自然也常常被偷吃了。既然自己偷食了那美味,就也該知道女人對此的渴望,畢竟,我還不想失去這個家!畢竟,這些年來,老婆她真的待我也很好!!天生的同志情結是無法改變的,那麼,就也就只好象現在這樣,魚和熊掌兼而有之吧!有時,我想,遇見了同志要我去做1,還不如回家給老婆。從那以後,也就死心塌地地做起了0啦!

以上,就是我這個中年、已婚同志的想法,歸結為一句話就是這個貼子的題目----不做0,枉做GAY! 另外,我還想說一點。常遇見一些做1的總是號稱自己是純1,而我卻有著不同的想法。李銀河的《同性戀亞文化》中說,同志都有些女氣,而女氣的不一定是同志。也就是說,同性戀的男人,都有一些女性的心理,只是或多或少罷了。外表長得再男人,也不能說明什麼問題。其實,也可以說,同志圈裏沒有什麼純1,我想,只是他們沒有享受過做0的快感或從心理上無法接入被人插入罷了,還有一種人是心理很想做0,但是方法不得當,不得要領地亂做一氣,自然沒什麼快感而言,也就只好做1了。說這些,不是想讓所有的同志都去嘗試做0,而是希望,那些做1的,從心理上要給0更多的尊重。

快感是互相的,付出也應該是平等的。畢竟,男人做0的直腸不同于女人的陰道,女人的東西是天生做那個用的,而男人的後庭是屬於被“挪作他用”,所以,做1 的,在享受的同時,更應該愛護你的0,尊重你的0!!!

昊雄 posted his experience being a btm. It is a well written post and I thought should share it with fellow BWers. (sorry, no translation) (post date : 2010-7-14 14:55)

不做0,枉做GAY!轉帖

就從我第一次做0說起吧。

我年已不惑,入圈八年。不過,早在20歲左右的時候就知道自己喜歡男人,洗澡的時候也總是偷看別人的私處,但是,當時真的感覺那是一種罪孽,再加上我是一個非常理性的人,所以,那些欲望一直壓抑著。後來,娶妻生子,生活過得一直很平靜。八年前,開始上網,偶爾進入了同志網站,才知道這裏的世界是如此精彩。於是,下海了。不過,剛開始的時候,我只是渴望著能與自己心怡的男人有個肌膚相親什麼的就很滿足了,網上聊天,別人問我喜歡怎麼玩,我說喜歡裸擁。直到遇到了我的BF。他182,80,比我大不到一歲。高高壯壯的,就是我最喜歡那種。

/

/

快感是互相的,付出也應該是平等的。畢竟,男人做0的直腸不同于女人的陰道,女人的東西是天生做那個用的,而男人的後庭是屬於被“挪作他用”,所以,做1 的,在享受的同時,更應該愛護你的0,尊重你的0!!!

same feel here...me too...after tried...like it...im also married!!!

--------------

moderator's note :

Pls do not quote the whole long post. pls do some editing to shorten the post. Don't waste space and only post a one liner.

Gachi

agree absolutely.

To add on, the roles of being top or btm is indeed based on preference, if one doesnt like it, one should just stick to his choice.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest

agree absolutely.

To add on, the roles of being top or btm is indeed based on preference, if one doesnt like it, one should just stick to his choice.

從那一天起,我知道,我已經無法擺脫做0的情結了,在以後的四年裏,我和他,或者說“他讓我”享受了無數次這樣的0的快感。有時,我也暗自慶倖,這輩子既做了男人,又做女人,既享受了做男人的主動,又享受了女人式地被動,

I envy you. My story is similar but no happy ending. After about one year of 做他的女人 , he found a new and richer bf. I was so angry and scolded him. But he said “他讓我”享受了無數次這樣的0的快感, I lost nothing. Please don't call me 贱, like my friend telling me. After that I agree to be his 二房, 有性无爱 after 3 months of trying find a good top. He knows me too well. He said I am a 女男. Daytime with coat and look so confident. But night time I long to be treated like a slut. I read so many stories here and the internet about getting fxxked after getting drunk and yet it happened to me the same way. Sigh, he knew that I let him 灌醉 purposely otherwise I can never allow him to enter me.

The funny part was the first time was so painful that I cannot pretend to be 酒醉 and begged him to stop. But too late, the way I begged was so sexy to him, he immediately shot inside me. Yes it was raw because I was 酒醉, remember? :( I told my stupid friend. That I didn't realised then until it was too late. He shot so much inside me till some were flowing down my buttocks. I was shocked speechless to realise a man's sperm was deposited inside my body. He hugged me to console me and whispered to me "你现在是我的女人" and he reminded me of that by digging into my hole and more of his sperm flowed out in the mirror.

By the way, I am from KL. Only now then dare to post because it is so similar to my case.

I am an insurance salesman and I always try to eat at his hawker stall just to stare at him. I even tried selling insurance to him but he always said next time because his wife passed away not long now no need insurance.

He is what people call a 壮年熊. The years of cooking heavy wok and the oil sauna makes his arms so thick and his skin so smooth that it shines. I liked to watch as he cooked. His sweat flowing down his big chest and his small tummy, so sexy. Sometimes when his business was slow, he open a bottle of beer and chat with me.

I find out which time he always free and purposely go on those late nights on weekdays. On weekends his business was always good. After a while we become good friends and even joked about sex. He said 没有女人很辛苦. He said he envy me and asked me how many times I have sex. I told him 没女人更好 and he understood me without saying so. Only one time he said "你身材和皮肤很好". So I joked back that his better and slide my hand on his sooo smooth skin with the sweat. He suddenly turned quiet and smiled so shy.

Then the next week it happened that his family went to Singapore for holiday so at night he said he got very good Hennessy at home we can drink better there. We knew what this mean but cannot say it.

We drank and I pretended to be drunk and he brought me to his bedroom. He knew I was not really drunk but he was a bit drunk himself. When he undressed me I was fully aware and kept my eyes closed. When I heard him spit and apply it to my butts, I was so nervous that I really started to feel drunk.

Slowly he pushed his cock inside me very gently but it was sooo painful I still let him. When he tried to move a few times, I really felt so painful that I opened my eyes and he was staring right at me. I was moaning "哎呀哎呀哎呀很痛" Suddenly he was "ahaahhhhahhhhhh" so loud and I can feel his cock jerking in my anus. Being also a man I suddenly remember that he was pumping sperm inside me. And that sperm he said he kept for one week waiting for me.

That first time was so bad for me I just cannot think of 2nd time. So I told him we just suck and hand okay? He said okay but he also want to finger my anus until one day I can accept him as husband. And he forced me to go and buy lub because his wife was the one who buy these type of things. At first I thought it won't happen but in 3 days( his family out for 10 days) of fingering he said he cannot wait any longer and 硬逼我. This time I was surprised that the pain was much lesser. Then slowly slowly I felt syiok. After a while he dumped his 3 days of sperm inside me. He said he had never been so syiok before even with his fat wife. My 洞 was so tight, my skin so smooth and tight like spring.

It was nice but not so great for me. We went to sleep but later when he got up to pee and again when he saw my butt still wet with his sperm still flowing out. I was till sleeping when I felt something up my hole. I was still sore and told him wait for tomorrow. He angrily told me to shutup and serve him.

• 6 months later...

It's been a while since I have put in a reply and I still hasn't gotten to do proper anal sex.

And it is not that we are not going to try but we are pretty happy with what the situation is now.

I suppose we just have to continue to try, I suppose...

It's been a while since I have put in a reply and I still hasn't gotten to do proper anal sex.

And it is not that we are not going to try but we are pretty happy with what the situation is now.

I suppose we just have to continue to try, I suppose...

Happy new yr.

Stranglely even though i have posted a reply here b4, now sure y i din reply something relevant to your question.

anyway, on second round of reading, here's the answer to your question.

NO, there is never a c0ck too huge.

Not trying to encourage u to stray, but have u ever tried using your tool on someone to assess your size?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest some facts

After reading many of the unhelpful replies (despite the good intentions), i think i should shed of light on some ACTUAL biological facts and tips about the anal sex that i've learned which have been really helpful for me.

1. The anus actually has 2 Sphincters(circular muscle that relaxes and constricts to regulate your bowel movements). The Outer Sphincter is Voluntary (yes its that hole that u close when u squeeze your butt) while the Inner Sphincter is Involuntary. This means the u can open/close the outer sphincter at will but can't for the Inner Sphincter.

-The reason why most bottom feel pain is because the penis is attempting to force open the inner sphincter. The bottom cannot open up the inner sphincter at will, so telling the bottom to relax is useless. Such is a common mistake. (remember, when the bottom relax, he only opens the outer sphincter, not the inner sphincter)

- In order for the inner sphincter to be open, the bottom is required to be sexually stimulated. Rimming or fingering the anus helps with the process. Fingering is not about using your fingers like a penis and moving it in/out of the anus. It about using your fingers to stimulate the sensitive areas around or inside the anus, especially the inside walls of the anus or the prostate. Insert more fingers progressively to test how "open" is the inner sphincter. once the inner sphincter is relaxed and both parties are comfortable, u may proceed with anal sex.

2.The anus doesn't not self lubricates, unlike a woman's vagina. The anus is dry, which is why lubrication is very important. Use lots of lube, and apply it frequently so as to prevent injury due to the friction cause between the condom and the the walls of the anus. avoid oil based lubricants as they may cause heat during sex, which in turn weakens the condom and cause it to break.

- Start off slowly, inching in deeper and deeper to let the bottom feel accustom to the whole movement of the penis through the anus. Anal sex is a slow progress and should not be rushed, especially so for beginners. If the top attempts to force open the inner sphincter when its not relaxed completely, injuries such as muscle tearing and internal bleeding may occur, thus cutting short your sexual experience.

I hope these tips and facts are helpful.=)

Guest azianhywrd

Hi,

i wonder if any of you out there can lend a light to how to get the anus clean for action by a top...i mean is there any way to clear the bowels...so that the bowels will not be too stimulated to release the "chocolate" stuff to the pumping top...please advise any experienced t or b?

thanks

Hi, I'm a bottom too. Here is my advice..I clean my bowels by using enema. It's a small bottle ready to use which you can buy at the Pharmacy. Use enema at leat 5 or 6 hours before you have sex. If you should eat, try to eat before you do your enema. Perhaps you can eat health bars. By doing this, you will prevent taking a shit during sex.

I hope this will help...

After reading many of the unhelpful replies (despite the good intentions), i think i should shed of light on some ACTUAL biological facts and tips about the anal sex that i've learned which have been really helpful for me.

I hope these tips and facts are helpful.=)

Thank you. Will see how =)

• 1 year later...
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic