Male HQ

How To Have Anal Sex + Breaking In A Virgin + How To Have Painless fuck? 肛交秘訣 (Compiled)

mvplover

Guest Mozzie
anyone (top) has any experience when breaking in a virgin guy?

yes.. and what is it you would like to know? I remember this topic being on an anal sex thread before..

Guest Yas1950

After reading many of the unhelpful replies (despite the good intentions), i think i should shed of light on some ACTUAL biological facts and tips about the anal sex that i've learned which have been really helpful for me.

1. The anus actually has 2 Sphincters(circular muscle that relaxes and constricts to regulate your bowel movements). The Outer Sphincter is Voluntary (yes its that hole that u close when u squeeze your butt) while the Inner Sphincter is Involuntary. This means the u can open/close the outer sphincter at will but can't for the Inner Sphincter.

-The reason why most bottom feel pain is because the penis is attempting to force open the inner sphincter. The bottom cannot open up the inner sphincter at will, so telling the bottom to relax is useless. Such is a common mistake. (remember, when the bottom relax, he only opens the outer sphincter, not the inner sphincter)

- In order for the inner sphincter to be open, the bottom is required to be sexually stimulated. Rimming or fingering the anus helps with the process. Fingering is not about using your fingers like a penis and moving it in/out of the anus. It about using your fingers to stimulate the sensitive areas around or inside the anus, especially the inside walls of the anus or the prostate. Insert more fingers progressively to test how "open" is the inner sphincter. once the inner sphincter is relaxed and both parties are comfortable, u may proceed with anal sex.

2.The anus doesn't not self lubricates, unlike a woman's vagina. The anus is dry, which is why lubrication is very important. Use lots of lube, and apply it frequently so as to prevent injury due to the friction cause between the condom and the the walls of the anus. avoid oil based lubricants as they may cause heat during sex, which in turn weakens the condom and cause it to break.

- Start off slowly, inching in deeper and deeper to let the bottom feel accustom to the whole movement of the penis through the anus. Anal sex is a slow progress and should not be rushed, especially so for beginners. If the top attempts to force open the inner sphincter when its not relaxed completely, injuries such as muscle tearing and internal bleeding may occur, thus cutting short your sexual experience.

I hope these tips and facts are helpful.=)

I could not have described it any better.

Bottom line (no pun intended) is patience; do not hurry.

Once you have achieved and reached the nether region, both parties are ready to enjoy

to the fullest.

Also remember the kissing and fondling must continue thru out. This is to maintain the mood.

Of course moaning and whispering dirty helps. Or if you wish to be romantic it helps too.

Hey, you are doing a lot of good here. Thanks for sharing the resources.

I think this is a good thread for me to shamelessly add that Oogachaga has published a guide titled ABCs of Gay Sex last month. You can access or download the PDF here. http://www.oogachaga.com/congregaytion/news/detail/96/The-ABCs-of-Gay-Sex

After all, tomorrow is another day. ~ S O'Hara

Guest Guest

-The reason why most bottom feel pain is because the penis is attempting to force open the inner sphincter. The bottom cannot open up the inner sphincter at will, so telling the bottom to relax is useless. Such is a common mistake. (remember, when the bottom relax, he only opens the outer sphincter, not the inner sphincter)

- In order for the inner sphincter to be open, the bottom is required to be sexually stimulated. Rimming or fingering the anus helps with the process. Fingering is not about using your fingers like a penis and moving it in/out of the anus. It about using your fingers to stimulate the sensitive areas around or inside the anus, especially the inside walls of the anus or the prostate. Insert more fingers progressively to test how "open" is the inner sphincter. once the inner sphincter is relaxed and both parties are comfortable, u may proceed with anal sex.

Wow,you are good and this part suddenly made lots of sense.

I am a seasoned bottom but once in a while I felt painful even though my top said I am loose.

He did try to stimulate me with his fingers. But now I know I still need another type of stimulation.

The mental simulation to want to become his woman. When he started dominating me, the sex was good. But sometimes due to work or family pressures, I thought I cannot relax. When he penetrates me, it was damn painful that I push him off. Told him I am not in the mood no matter how he fingers me. I thought I am so seasoned that he should be able to penetrate me even when I am not in the mood.

Sometimes I can still tolerate the pain and let him use me. Other times, I had to stop him. He was understanding. The problem I know now when he's nice, I don't feel like his woman but his man. That damn inner sphincter simply refuse to open for sex because the mental stimulation is not there. No matter how I tried to relax, it still hurts. Now then I know why.

I am a seasoned bottom but once in a while I felt painful even though my top said I am loose.

He did try to stimulate me with his fingers. But now I know I still need another type of stimulation.

The mental simulation to want to become his woman. When he started dominating me, the sex was good. But sometimes due to work or family pressures, I thought I cannot relax. When he penetrates me, it was damn painful that I push him off. Told him I am not in the mood no matter how he fingers me. I thought I am so seasoned that he should be able to penetrate me even when I am not in the mood.

Sometimes I can still tolerate the pain and let him use me. Other times, I had to stop him. He was understanding. The problem I know now when he's nice, I don't feel like his woman but his man. That damn inner sphincter simply refuse to open for sex because the mental stimulation is not there. No matter how I tried to relax, it still hurts. Now then I know why.

Yes my Bro, you have to relax and give yourself fully to really enjoy the lovemaking without the pain.

Good luck to you.

Guest experienced top

it is really nothing too complicated. Perhaps some performance anxiety on ur first few occasions so u must practise :D

1) finger ur btm with lubes. Start with 1 finger then increase to 2 and 3. Or do rimming, ur tongue is a powerful tool!

2) dun be stingy with lubes. Lots of lubes on ur cock (with condom)

and the btm's hole.

3) make sure ur btm is relaxed. Start with missionary. Enter him slowly while deep kissing him and stroking his cock at the same time. Light rhythmic pounding and slowly increase.

Experience with various positions as u go on. :D

I am not feeling comfortable seeing this line" Sometimes I can still tolerate the pain and let him use me." This make you sounds like a sex toy that help his to release his lust!

• 2 months later...

i just did it,this time 101% satisfied!

Previously, it s either i couldn't go in, or i went soft, this round i cum and i really felt like a "victor" after "mounting"

woohoooo

"-experienced top-" is v right, the btm must be well-lubed before we do anything

• 1 month later...

Hi, some help needed for anal here. anyone can give help on how to put my dick into my partner's hole? his hole seems too small for me to put in. Any tips when analing? We are both first-timers.

Lube would be essential... Try fingering him first to loosen up... Most importantly, both have to relax...

Good luck and have fun ya!!

:ph34r: If Michelangelo had been straight, the Sistine Chapel would have been wallpapered :ph34r:

• 4 weeks later...

I so piss off... I have tried few times but I still can't insert my dick into my bf's ass. His asshole is quite small and mine is quite thick. Please advice what should I do?

First, u have to lick it with ur tongue.

2nd, insert ur fingers in one by one in order beginning with ur little finger to ur thumb.

3rd, ask him to lick your tool.

4th, try to put ur tool in after u tried the above steps in order.

First, u have to lick it with ur tongue.

2nd, insert ur fingers in one by one in order beginning with ur little finger to ur thumb.

3rd, ask him to lick your tool.

4th, try to put ur tool in after u tried the above steps in order.

Lick his a ass with my tongue? Errr.......

Lick his ass, put saliva also can la, cheap and convenient lubricant, or u have to buy lubricant lor.

Most of the time is tension, ur partner has to fully relax his ass muscle, u need to use lube for first timers, less painful, try with ur fingers first, if all is ok, den slowly push in bit by bit and don't take it out, either stay in position or wait till he's fine den push a little more till u are fully in.

Lick his ass, put saliva also can la, cheap and convenient lubricant, or u have to buy lubricant lor.

Most of the time is tension, ur partner has to fully relax his ass muscle, u need to use lube for first timers, less painful, try with ur fingers first, if all is ok, den slowly push in bit by bit and don't take it out, either stay in position or wait till he's fine den push a little more till u are fully in.

Ok, ok.... noted. Thanks bro, will try... (I use lube instead of using the saliva. :P)

Oh another method u can try, use 1 finger to poke him first, den try 2 fingers in, once he's fine with it, use ur tool and do it slowly, should be fine for most first timers, for the bottom it's the anxiety that stresses the ass muscles, for the top, u have to keep reassuring ur partner and make your way in :)

Awaiting your outcome soon!!

Oh another method u can try, use 1 finger to poke him first, den try 2 fingers in, once he's fine with it, use ur tool and do it slowly, should be fine for most first timers, for the bottom it's the anxiety that stresses the ass muscles, for the top, u have to keep reassuring ur partner and make your way in :)

Awaiting your outcome soon!!

Yah, I did try use up to 3 fingers, but end up when using my tool, not successful still (haiz...). I tried and tried until my tool become soft, give up....

I think using a dildo first helps quite a bit...

:mellow:  :unsure:  :wacko:  :blink: ~Say also Never Listen, Listen also Never Understand, Never Understand also Never Ask, Ask also Never Do, Do also Do Wrongly, Do Wrongly also Never Admit, Admit also Never Correct, Correct also Not Happy, Not Happy also Never Say~ :huh: ^_^  :o  ;)  

Lick his a ass with my tongue? Errr.......

why not? this is called rimming. every gay guy, top or bottom, will enjoy getting their hole licked. feeling is sensational if done right. of course the receiver must clean his hole well.

Don't give up! Maybe Better luck next time when u both are ready, u could ask him to use his hands to direct ur tool to his hole on his own pace, make sure ur tool is hard enough to last.

Lots of lubes.

Some fingering to warm up.

Make sure both of you are relaxed. Don't put too much pressure (performance anxiety) on yourself.

Some leg positions can relax ass muscle more (usually those which leg is opened up wide), so perhaps try that.

Or else, can start with him riding you instead. He'll have the control to put his ass inside your dick so he can prepare for the pain.

Sooner or later you'll learn how to properly go inside.

“Do not take life too seriously. You’ll never get out of it alive.” — Elbert Hubbard

Sex isn't just about analing

Since you guys are having difficulties with it, then don't do it, anyway, it's really painful and unbearable for the bottom especially when he's ass is tight and your dick is thick.

So try to spare a thought for your btm, don't force things through ( unless he's the one asking for it, then I have nothing to say )

To Enter A Tight Hole

For Bottom

1. Bottom need to be sufficiently relax thru foreplay

2. Bottom need to be sufficiently lubed up

3. Bottom must by psychologically prepared to endure some pain

4. Bottom to breath in and out when dick is inserted

5. Bottom must give words of encouragement to top if he go soft and allow top to rest and recuperate. If need be, bottom will give top blowjob to allow top to recover his hardness.

For Top

1. Top must do more foreplay, e.g. kissing, rimming, etc. to make bottom relax and high.

2. Top must be sufficiently stimulated to achieve and maintain the hardness of the cock.

3. Top to lube bottom's hole and his dick sufficiently.

4. Top must be able to tell himself to relax and be patience if the few attempts to enter does not succeed.

5. If after a few failed attempts, Top are advised to rest and recuperate from the stress and anxiety and continue with foreplay of the bottom and or bottom to blow top so as the top's dick is sufficiently hard.

6. repeat step 3 and 4 until successful entry.

Foreplay

To relax the bottom, a good foreplay e.g. kissing, licking and rimming, etc. will help to make him moan and later switch role to allow bottom to give top a blowjob, While the bottom is giving the blowjob, top can lube up bottom's ass and at the same time use index of middle finger to finger bottom's ass. Start with 1 finger and then maybe 2 fingers to help open up bottom's ass.

The Entry

The size of the ass of the bottom will determine how a top can enter. If the bottom's ass is small, top can enter him while bottom is faced down, i.e. from behind. If the bottom has got a meaty ass, top can choose to enter bottom from missionary with a pillow under bottom's back to propped up bottom's ass, With both hole and cock properly lube, position cock right outside bottom's hole. There will be some anxiety from the bottom and some anticipation from the top during this process, therefore, the best way to relax is to do some kissing, or some verbal assurance, etc.

Slowly inch the cock (must be hard or at least 3/4 hard. Sometimes, too hard a dick is painful for bottom. therefore, the top must relax a little so that cock is not too hard nor too soft to enter hole) in as the bottom breath. With every little breath the bottom breath, the top can then inch the cock in without really pushing his cock. Most bottom, will try to relax or top can ask the bottom to relax and allow the cock to slide in, with the help of the lubricant. The top just need to make sure that his cock will only push when the bottom relaxes. This process may take some time, therefore, patience is necessary. In most cases, top can feel that the hole will open up to swallow top's cock as he slowly inched into the ass. Eventually, there will be a time when the top feels that his cock enters into an opening when the bottom will let out an "Aahhhh". This is an indication that the top has fully inserted his cock into the bottom.

Psychological & Physiological Aspect

If the bottom utter pain or displeasure, top must stop all movement and allow bottom to recover from the pain. In the mean time, top can give reassurance like, "relax", "don't move", etc. Sex between 2 person must not be a selfish act. The top's job is to give pleasure to the bottom and the bottom's job is to give control to the top and allow him to manipulate your legs, your body, etc. so he can give you optimum pleasure (provided he is skilled).

Communication Is Key

The top must always take note of bottom's expression and moaning, ask if the bottom is feeling pain or pleasure. Communication is key to a good fxxk. It is also an assurance if the top show some concern to bottom during the process of entry.

Hope the above will help you have a good entry.

Edited by GachiMuchi

In most cases, top can feel that the hole will open up to swallow top's cock as he slowly inched into the ass. Eventually, there will be a time when the top feels that his cock enters into an opening when the bottom will let out an "Aahhhh". This is an indication that the top has fully inserted his cock into the bottom.

a very comprehensive account :thumb:

the above is especially true of tight btms. even if as a top u inch your cock in slowly and gently, for the first few moments u will feel as if your cock will get pushed out - and it will if as a top u dont hold steady and keep your cock in the btm's ass. eventually his sphincter will relax and receive your cock in full. thats when you feel the ultimate pleasure of anal sex as a top, to have your hard cock in a warm wet, tight but hungry btm hole.

on the contrary i dont think any cock can be too hard to fxxk an ass. unlike the vagina which can be more easily penetrated in a semi hard state, the ass has much initial resistance to penetration. just serve it to the btm hard, steady, but gentle. he may resist at first but eventually yield and let u take control

a very comprehensive account :thumb:

the above is especially true of tight btms. even if as a top u inch your cock in slowly and gently, for the first few moments u will feel as if your cock will get pushed out - and it will if as a top u dont hold steady and keep your cock in the btm's ass. eventually his sphincter will relax and receive your cock in full. thats when you feel the ultimate pleasure of anal sex as a top, to have your hard cock in a warm wet, tight but hungry btm hole.

on the contrary i dont think any cock can be too hard to fxxk an ass. unlike the vagina which can be more easily penetrated in a semi hard state, the ass has much initial resistance to penetration. just serve it to the btm hard, steady, but gentle. he may resist at first but eventually yield and let u take control

Wow... this sounds totally spot-on! As a bottom, I'll say that your description is absolutely right. Sounds like you're good at this! Haha...

For me, I have the habit of letting the top enter me once, pull out, and enter again such that he's inside me fully. Usually the first time is just to open up the ass. Even if he can get it in the first time, it just won't fit perfectly. But the second time usually works.

Damn you are good ... wish i have met a top like you. I am so tight and "resistant" that tops always have problem entering me. And as a result i also dont enjoy being f**cked but yet i know i am 100% btm. Am still looking for the patient top who knows how to do it.

my geek gay blog at www.formanz.com

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic