Male HQ

How To Have Anal Sex + Breaking In A Virgin + How To Have Painless fuck? 肛交秘訣 (Compiled)

mvplover

Tsk tsk.....open invitation huh :D

Damn you are good ... wish i have met a top like you. I am so tight and "resistant" that tops always have problem entering me. And as a result i also dont enjoy being f**cked but yet i know i am 100% btm. Am still looking for the patient top who knows how to do it.

Wow... this sounds totally spot-on! As a bottom, I'll say that your description is absolutely right. Sounds like you're good at this! Haha...

For me, I have the habit of letting the top enter me once, pull out, and enter again such that he's inside me fully. Usually the first time is just to open up the ass. Even if he can get it in the first time, it just won't fit perfectly. But the second time usually works.

i prefer continuing on fxxking with the first penetration simply cos its more spontaneous like this. i'll usually try to distract the btm by kissing or licking his nipples during the 'resistance phase', and keep my penis inside until the sphincter opens up

the feeling of the sphincter opening up and accepting the cock is probably the most intense when fxxking raw and with the cock at the hardest and most sensitive. at this point i'll often moan and/or dirty talk with slow long strokes to enjoy the tight warm ass engulfing my cock. that said, the feeling is also very intense with condoms on, especially the ultra thin ones, so play safe when playing with casual partners

Guest stbrianud

i prefer continuing on fxxking with the first penetration simply cos its more spontaneous like this. i'll usually try to distract the btm by kissing or licking his nipples during the 'resistance phase', and keep my penis inside until the sphincter opens up

the feeling of the sphincter opening up and accepting the cock is probably the most intense when fxxking raw and with the cock at the hardest and most sensitive. at this point i'll often moan and/or dirty talk with slow long strokes to enjoy the tight warm ass engulfing my cock. that said, the feeling is also very intense with condoms on, especially the ultra thin ones, so play safe when playing with casual partners

Man that's hot

Damn you are good ... wish i have met a top like you. I am so tight and "resistant" that tops always have problem entering me. And as a result i also dont enjoy being f**cked but yet i know i am 100% btm. Am still looking for the patient top who knows how to do it.

I thot we had a wonderful time...

Oh man... Can I try? Hahaha!

• 5 months later...

I think i understand what u are going thru cos i have gone thru it myself before.

Just take things naturally, dun 'purposely' go and do it. Only u know yourself - whether u are the 'playful' sort or the 'more decent' sort. And dun just read everything online and assume all the gays are 'like this' or 'like that' cos there are alot of discreet gays out there.

I only bottom for the first time when i was 28, it was with my first bf (we are still together). I did look for fun before knowing him but never done anal at all cos deep down i wasnt ready and dun want to just do it with anybody. He is the one that i really love and i know i wanna do it with him :P and by the way, dun just restrict yourself to btm, explore being a top as well, being a flex is the true essence of being gay!

Dun be pressurized into it cos it is your own life and dun let others lead it for you. :)

• 9 months later...

Something interesting which I came across from the internet. Sorry, only in Mandarin. Use your own translator
==================

肛交秘訣

A)肛交前準備:
必須有1/0男子兩個或者以上,安全用品,潤滑劑,衛生用品,一個獨立的安全的做
愛環境.

B)第一次肛交的次序
沒有開花的,在做之前,一定要互相幫助,做好以下幾個程式才可以插入,因為其
周圍分佈著許多神經末梢.當人們第一次嘗試肛交時會感到非常疼痛,但只要學
會怎麼做,這種痛就會漸漸轉為愉悅,肛交給予前列腺更多刺激,而前列腺在高潮
時能夠提供一種急進的快感達到射精的高潮.但也有很多沒有經驗的同志在做的
時候盲目進入,造成0號的痛苦,影響大家的性心理,造成對肛交的恐懼感.

1)放鬆
你在肛交前做的第一件準備工作就是要放鬆,這可能包括一個熱水浴,一次按摩,
相互熱吻,讓大家適應對方的身體,甚至是身體或者相互手按摸.偽渨你放鬆且慢
慢開始,否則肛周的括約肌是不會讓任何事物輕易通過的,就造成了插入的困
難.

2)一看二慢三通過
起初可不能急著插,要讓那裏張開才可以考慮,應該從一根完全潤滑的手指開始,
(如果需要可以戴一個套在中指)用手指在肛周慢慢轉動,然後試著把手指漸漸插
入菊花洞內,不要強行進入,如果他覺得不舒服應立即停止,反復按摸他的臀部
肌肉(如果太冷,肛門就會收縮,所以要保證體溫和室溫)如果進入比較困難,就多
用一些潤滑物,(一邊進手指,一邊吻他可以讓他更快適應的)要是他還是很不舒
服,乾脆改天再試,改其他的方法算了.由於直腸很細膩而很容易受到損傷,所以
大量的潤滑劑是必須要準備的,不要使用凡士林或者用石油提煉的潤滑油,長期
使用會造成便秘和影響粘膜的伸展性,而試試那些能溶于水的品種,如KY等.用油
性潤滑劑的更大壞處的可以使安全套在磨擦時裂開,失去安全的作用.

接著將手指按在洞入口,開始輕柔的安撫.不妨圍繞洞口做劃圈動作,這樣會帶給
對方暖洋洋的感覺,有助於放鬆.隨後輕柔但果斷地插入手指,指尖可以稍做搖
動.在基本進入以後將手指彎曲,向外作環繞運動。此時他會有如廁的感覺,這
種感覺會不斷地加強.隨後去感覺一個厚厚的圓環,這就是肛門,它的上面是肛道
及直腸.指尖別靠近肛門,不然括約肌的收縮會吸住它,現在你的手指可以開始探
索一下了,盡可能地將其深入,圍繞肛門畫圈,並輕擊之.接著你可放入兩根手指
了(或更多),試著將手指儘量張開.當手指已可輕鬆進出時,該嘗試一些更強的
事物了,那就是用JJ插入了,第一次插進去要快,進去後就要停住,讓他適應,他叫
痛也好,什麼都好,不要動, 停止起碼半分鐘,在這半分鐘,你就要儘量用手,嘴巴
去親熱他,燎動他的,第一次的體位建議為平躺伏臥位.直到他願意了,你就可以
先慢拉出快進,每次深入點,如果JJ頂住了他的前列腺那就恭喜你了,他絕對就會
出現興奮和少量的清清的液體流出了,多次刺激就可以讓0快速產生高潮了.

C)姿勢和體位
經常改變可以提高興奮,延長時間.主要有:

1)面對背地貼臥

2)0方朝天,1方居上而入,用手將0兩腿翻過,而完全暴露出,這種姿勢雙方可看到
對方,0可以自己手淫,增加快感

3)狗爬式,這種姿勢JJ能夠進入得最深,比較省力,而且可以相方互動.

4)1下0上式

5)站立背入式

6)側身抬腿中入式 ..... 等等

Edited by GachiMuchi

• 2 months later...
Guest AGGRESSIVETOP

i say if a bottoms willing and relaxed totally your hard dick will go in but......."ONLY AFTER FOREPLAY" ie: fingering and or dildoing his asshole i do my bottom without a condom slides in a lil easier "BUT i do no suggest doing this unles you can (TRUST) bottom completely and botton is drug and disease free. but you gotta use lube otherwise tearing injury will occur and cuase your bottom alot of pain if your bottom want some pain before you penitrate him why not get into bare ass belt spanking him.

Guest AGGRESSIVETOP

I am not feeling comfortable seeing this line" Sometimes I can still tolerate the pain and let him use me." This make you sounds like a sex toy that help his to release his lust!

Guest AGGRESSIVETOP

i love to get a bare ass belt spanking b4 penitration if im being topped as im a switch or if im topping i like to give one to desesitise the ass am i wrong???

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

csm_PRODUKTE_BACKDOORSPRAY_5cddbcfddd.pn  Give this a try, spray at the back passage and then relax and lie back and wait for the ass to relax , and then see stars and rainbow.

http://www.pjur.com/en/products/anal-play/pjur-backdoor-anal-comfort-spray/

csm_pjur_analyseme_spray_dfbab52ce9.png

http://www.pjur.com/en/products/anal-play/pjur-analyse-me-anal-comfort-spray/

Then find a wonderful, patient , and loving Top to slowly ease you into the joys a back door sex, easy and slowly, then just stay there until you are comfortable before rocking in and out,

good luck

Guest heartmuscle

You need to find a top who would rim your ass really well, you know, really tease your hole with this warm and wet tongue, darting it in and out, and licking your ass around. Let your hole relax, and also play with your cock. Then as he slowly fingers you with lube, the entire time - You two will be kissing intensely so your moans are muffled, and I believe the switching between intense rimming, cocksucking, fingering (up to 2 long fingers, deep and loosening the hole) will get you to be so turned on, you'll be begging to be fucked.

That's when the top goes really slow, the entire time still teasing your body and kissing, watching your face as he enters you missionary style - licking your neck, nipples, and once he's all in, he stays there for a while to let your ass adjust to his size, before he pulls and rams it in deep.

Guest a1beng
18 minutes ago, heartmuscle said:

You need to find a top who would rim your ass really well, you know, really tease your hole with this warm and wet tongue, darting it in and out, and licking your ass around. Let your hole relax, and also play with your cock. Then as he slowly fingers you with lube, the entire time - You two will be kissing intensely so your moans are muffled, and I believe the switching between intense rimming, cocksucking, fingering (up to 2 long fingers, deep and loosening the hole) will get you to be so turned on, you'll be begging to be fucked.

That's when the top goes really slow, the entire time still teasing your body and kissing, watching your face as he enters you missionary style - licking your neck, nipples, and once he's all in, he stays there for a while to let your ass adjust to his size, before he pulls and rams it in deep.

look like you are experienced top/bottom

Good to read this thread.

I'm curious tho, how do u guys (esp btm) prepare for the penetration?

I mean some people just have a go (without any preparation), while some others do to some extend like bowel cleansing, using enema, etc.

My partner always needs some time before we have a go, my guess it's his time for bowel cleansing. The preparation time is a private time for him.

But when finally we go down there (his ass) he wants my cock in him, without me fingering him.

I guess the bowel cleansing process is enough already, substituting the fingering phase.

Depends on how he's doing it.

I know myself, so when I bottom (which is rarely, since I prefer oral and mutual jo), I take the time to clean myself out with a douche. Mine has two attachments, one narrow, and one a little more stimulating. I follow that with some anal play using a set of three buttplugs, which stretch me open a little.

Fun for me, and makes it smoother and less painful later on. Still get the sensation of the top pushing in past that first level of resistance, which I like, but it doesn't hurt so much that it is a turn-off for me.

well two things:

ass cleanliness and the reduction of pain during intercourse.

Ass cleanliness

I would poop out my shit at one go and then squirt the water from my jet into my ass until I have the urge to squirt it back out. I would repeat like 5 times until I thinks it feels just about right.

Pain

Bought myself a large kris evans dildo at peninsula plaza a few months back, tried practicing with it, was definitely hard to shove it in, but after awhile I got used to it. Now I am able to enjoy getting fucked by guys without having the sense of pain hehe

58c8af435f3b0_bwbanner.jpg.add74f89662a08c064062b974efe1ce7.jpg

I draw sexy men, visit http://www.toastwire.tumblr.com click on 'My Artworks'. Willing to take on comissions

since i am a bottom.... for my point the painfull sensation is only happen when i got nervous and cant relaxing my mind.... but a good top can fell that and can help the bottom disctract those pain with some minor body language such as kissing. or dirty talk. so the bottom can relax

• 2 weeks later...
On 23 January 2014 at 11:26 PM, Guest AGGRESSIVETOP said:

i say if a bottoms willing and relaxed totally your hard dick will go in but......."ONLY AFTER FOREPLAY" ie: fingering and or dildoing his asshole i do my bottom without a condom slides in a lil easier "BUT i do no suggest doing this unles you can (TRUST) bottom completely and botton is drug and disease free. but you gotta use lube otherwise tearing injury will occur and cuase your bottom alot of pain if your bottom want some pain before you penitrate him why not get into bare ass belt spanking him.

I want a top like uouyou

On 2/3/2016 at 11:15 PM, eddietlc said:

Btm here contact me. Line :eddietlc

Dear horny Idiot,

Please do not post any ad in the main forum meant for discussion.

This is friendly warning by the mod.

The next ad posted in the main forum will get you a warning point.

If you are not sure why you are getting this message go read the rules http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=67&p=814014

GM 

16 hours ago, sharkbaithoohaha said:

Insert halfway, remove. Insert again. Rinse and repeat.

Sounds easy, but not.

I have a foreskin that when erect it would folded only until the head. When I tried to pulled the remaining foreskin  down it will hurt. If I wanted to fuck, will it become problem n cause pain?

• 4 months later...
On ‎6‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 5:23 PM, Carpenter said:

Sounds easy, but not.

I have a foreskin that when erect it would folded only until the head. When I tried to pulled the remaining foreskin  down it will hurt. If I wanted to fuck, will it become problem n cause pain?

Hi
pls raise your issue or read them @

Guest heee it tickles
1 hour ago, Hazree69 said:

I tried using the Anal Eze Cream.... It works well....

you used it on yourself, your own ass or you used it on your bottom. and he just sigh with smile widely when you eased into him ??

I hate the Brit accent and grating voice of this bloke

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic