Male HQ

Inspirational Stories & Videos (Compiled)

GachiMuchi

Guest amk alone

wow, even without limbs, he is bloody hot...

Thks for the touching n inspirational video.i salute the guy in the video cos its really so difficult to face ,cope n then accept a life like his, am recemtly handicap n lost a leg in a tragic accident.its was very hard to accept such reality but how can i move on. 1yr later currently has get used to my prothesis leg i am as gd as a new born person.when u come across ppl who are disabled what goes in yr mind.u may stop awhile n look at the person n when u see he is in difficulties going up a ram or couldnt balance well u may walk up to ask if he need yr help.9 out of 10 ppl will be kind to offer help,thats what i come across in the last 1 year.i am happy n it gives me strenght n hope to carry on walking.however sad that theres still that 1 person who dont help but drag u down further when u fall into a pool.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Sometimes we might feel down because of society's expectation and twisted behaviour and mindset of some individuals. Here are some clips which inspire and are heartwarming regarding PLUs.

If you ever feel down, come in and read or view the clips.

Will start off with That's so gay.

and

Edited by glowingember

After all, tomorrow is another day. ~ S O'Hara

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Dear BW users,

I guess some of you may have realize it, i had been spamming my blog site over the status update for the past few days.

I am pretty sure that some of you or maybe most of you a annoyed by my childish and stupid behavior.

I would like to apologize to all for my gullible actions from before.

So now I would like to formally invite you to take a look at my blog, read some post.

Personally I love to blog inspirational stories, which are usually from books, websites or maybe some personal experience in the AJ scene. I would like to hear from you, maybe you would like to contribute your stories, so others will have a chance to learn more and the opportunity to move on in their life.

For today, my blog post title:

Let Go – Move On – BREAKTHROUGH in Life

Best Regards

Shiroi Ryuu

22782.jpg “THINGS YOU NEVER HEAR: 'Please stop sucking my dick or I'll call the police.”

Personal Blog: http://shiroiluke.wordpress.com/

'I have a little sister who suffers from mental retardation.

My mother told her I was gay and that “gay people don’t go to heaven’. My sister started sobbing saying, “It wouldn’t be heaven if Paloma wasn’t there.” My sister’s unconditional love GMH.'

Source: Read this quite a long time back on GMH

Edited by Slynn

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all"

If no one wanna read my lame post, no one would bother about my existence at all.

Josh, u r overreacting here.

Your personal view and thoughts may represent the majority but not for all of it.

So, if you think im lame or my post is lame, you can jolly well ignore the post/thread.

Thanks

22782.jpg “THINGS YOU NEVER HEAR: 'Please stop sucking my dick or I'll call the police.”

Personal Blog: http://shiroiluke.wordpress.com/

Guest -Guest-

if you are really sincere about it, stop spamming! Get a life! Noone wants to read your lame posts

I find it irritating too. too bad, this user like to do it. let him do it lor. for me, i rather look at more impt stuff in life. but i do think inspirational blog posts are good because pple who schemed too much in their lives need some cleaning in their heads.

To share an inspirational story - I have a friend who came out to the scene not long ago, but his confidence and trust was destroyed by a bunch of despicable scumbags. pple did things beneath the tables behind his back but weren't apologetic for what they did. pple started to view him like an enemy. it was caused by a few pple who spread the wild fire. I said to him, "two words, 'human nature'."

I didn't cry with him. But I merely said, "what are u going to do tomorrow, the next day, and the day after? Got it? Do it. You still have things that people don't. One of them who did this to you already had many retributions and lost a lot more things than u. He probably wanted more. He needed to pull these people over to regain his confidence. Other than sexual satisfaction, that's probably the only other way. You lost a bunch of friends who do not deserve to be yours in the first place. God says you deserve better, so you still have me!"

When I broke up with my ex, I didn't cry nor did I harp on it. In fact, I started to know a few really good friends who stood by me, even till today. I translated this to him and I told him, "If you are not casting a shadow, you are not standing in the light". Those pple are your shadow, your darkness. But what about the light? You lost something, but in the end, you gained so much more. You learn about human nature and you gained close friends who stood by you despite the adversity.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Guest locked this topic