Male HQ

Nus / Ntu (Compiled)

6 minutes ago, Xanem said:

Anyone in ntu now? Would like some fun in the toilet at northspine

N.U.S. is in deep shit right now for sexual misconduct, as a member of public I think they will install alot of hidden cameras around Campus...🤔 https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/nus-71-sexual-misconduct-complaints-past-5-years-students-staff-13906430

*that’s why i think u shouldn’t cruise for the time being...

Edited by 30yochinese
Guest Arjun Raj
On 1/9/2021 at 8:07 PM, Happyboiboi said:

He claimed hes bearish from his posts here but he sent me a gymfit photo (so hes a catfish!) 

Edited by Arjun Raj
5 hours ago, Happyboiboi said:

This is what happened to me, he said he dont mind deliver bbt and food for me. Then when hes about to reach (maybe he not even coming over), he blocked me on tele and grindr. Careful of this person.

5 hours ago, Happyboiboi said:

He claimed hes bearish from his posts here but he sent me a gymfit photo (so hes a catfish!) 

33 minutes ago, Arjun Raj said:

@Happyboiboi

Errr wtf??? Lol I dun even know who u are and neither did i went to meet anyone??? 

Lol pls stop spreading fake news? 

32 minutes ago, Arjun Raj said:

Lol I am bearish, im 181 87
im discreet so im not gonna post any photo here. and lol if i was gymfit why would i ever post around that im bearish? 

wouldnt it be the other way round where im bearish and i lie here im gymfit ? doesnt gymfit guys appeal more to everyone???

I would appreciate u removing ur false posts. 

You guys wants me to butt in into your squabbles?

I will usually give you both a week's suspension and problem solved for everyone here in the forum.

Please agree to disagree and just ignore those you don't like and move on!

On 1/7/2021 at 5:49 PM, 30yochinese said:

N.U.S. is in deep shit right now for sexual misconduct, as a member of public I think they will install alot of hidden cameras around Campus...🤔 https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/nus-71-sexual-misconduct-complaints-past-5-years-students-staff-13906430

*that’s why i think u shouldn’t cruise for the time being...

Sex in university is very very common worldwide. I stayed in mixed hall last time and it is very happening especially on Friday night and weekend. Uni students are adult. They should be responsible to their own behaviours. School and gov should give freedom to uni. If school and gov going to interfere / control student affairs, sg and nus / ntu will be a laughing stock to the world.

6 hours ago, Neh Neh said:

Sex in university is very very common worldwide. I stayed in mixed hall last time and it is very happening especially on Friday night and weekend. Uni students are adult. They should be responsible to their own behaviours. School and gov should give freedom to uni. If school and gov going to interfere / control student affairs, sg and nus / ntu will be a laughing stock to the world.

that's a different thing from sexual misconduct though...

15 hours ago, Arjun Raj said:

Lol I am bearish, im 181 87
im discreet so im not gonna post any photo here. and lol if i was gymfit why would i ever post around that im bearish? 

wouldnt it be the other way round where im bearish and i lie here im gymfit ? doesnt gymfit guys appeal more to everyone???

I would appreciate u removing ur false posts. 

I won't, and if youre not guilty conscience why edit your previous posts with your tele ID? 15 hours ago. Just admit youre a catfish dude. I'm just warning others of you. Justice will be on my side.

4 hours ago, Happyboiboi said:

I won't, and if youre not guilty conscience why edit your previous posts with your tele ID? 15 hours ago. Just admit youre a catfish dude. I'm just warning others of you. Justice will be on my side.

I believe you. 
Thx for doing what’s right. 
Don’t let these anonymous people think they can do whatever they like/want with no consequences.

so long as the truth is on your side, Justice will prevail. that is why i made a police report last nite. 

2 hours ago, Lowblow said:

Anyone know if the nus usc pool is open for students today at about 10ish?

Definitely open, indoor pool only 

You’re not alone. If you’d like to speak to someone, help is available at the following centres:

Samaritans of Singapore (SOS) 24-hour Hotline: 1800 221 4444 or pat@sos.org.sg.
Institute of Mental Health’s 24-hour Hotline: 6389 2222
Care Corner Counselling Centre (English and Mandarin): 6353 1180
Singapore Association for Mental Health: 1800 283 7019