Male HQ

Taiwan Hunks & Military Men's Pics & Videos Collection 台湾-猛男+菁英戰士影像汇集 (Compiled)

Guest Browser

wah lao all of them got bloody good bods. are they really firemen or just models posing as firemen.

but not surprising lah, im sure they have to go thru really tough training.

not sure whether our local ones are good as well?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

It takes two hands to clap. The photographer and the stylist have to be able to stimulate these men to look at their best and capture it at the right moment. These men are not model but they should be able to look relax and enjoy themselves.

Indeed, the topless guys pictures don't look natural and the pose I feel is a bit stiff.

My personal favourite so far is the July guy .. beefy and somemore wearing scuba wetsuit - looks good and tight on him :rolleyes:

Edited by unitight

I think the march, may and july still ok. But overall felt a bit distasteful. Firemen are life saving troops and not too nice to show especially those with not so tone bod. Maybe the artistic director should had use Photoshop to enhance their six pack. :rolleyes:

Edited by ixmog

I think the march, may and july still ok. But overall felt a bit distasteful. Firemen are life saving troops and not too nice to show especially those with not so tone bod. Maybe the artistic director should had use Photoshop to enhance their six pack. :rolleyes:

I know ixmog that you will like the July guy .. haha my guess is correct :thumb:

I know ixmog that you will like the July guy .. haha my guess is correct :thumb:

yes you are right ! :clap: Among the guys for march, may and july, if I can only pick one, I will pick July. But still not the closest type of men I like. I like men with stubble, goatee or full short beard. Strange thing about me is that these bearded men are normally more hairy but I'll be turn off by their hairy chest(if very hairy). But I'll be turned on by their hairy pubic hair(I love big bushes). Irony ... :rolleyes:

Edited by ixmog

Why aren't they as beefy as those American firemen? Boo Hoo hoo! :yuk:

if you guys take a closer like, they are not all firmen lah. Some are medic for ambulance etc, similar to your SCDF.

,so with this type of bod not bad liao.

furthermore, they are from a province station, maybe those from taipie city are better in terms of look and bod, maybe lah. haha

• 8 months later...
  • G_M changed the title to Hunks in Youtube Video
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.