Male HQ

Taiwan Hunks & Military Men's Pics & Videos Collection 台湾-猛男+菁英戰士影像汇集 (Compiled)

Guest Browser

• 3 years later...

神豬甩20公斤 變消防猛男

2013年12月19日

35518806_9aa1cfa2a4c720b43e66d6ca32b3307

10月猛男黃順生。

【何 柏均╱新北報導】神豬變猛男!新北市消防局將推出二○一四年消防猛男月曆,其中一名體重曾破百的消防員,過去被笑稱是「神豬」,根本追不到女孩子,自卑的 他決定發憤圖強,四年來減掉二十公斤肥肉,找回自信又增加異性緣,此次成為十二月消防猛男,昨他開心地說:「很光榮!」

35518806_1b129dc4594e93a97d360b3ef13b5db

12月猛男蔡介勛。翻攝畫面

月曆免費發送
新 北市消防局六年前推出消防猛男月曆大受好評,今年也不缺席,有別以往強調健美帥氣的形象,今年的故事格外勵志,十二月猛男蔡介勛(二十五歲)高中時體重破 百公斤,被稱「神豬」,多次追求異性被拒,四年前成為消防員時體重減到八十多公斤,但他覺得不夠,靠著「少吃多動不吃消夜」和不間斷鍛煉,四年來減了近二 十公斤。

現在蔡介勛體重僅七十二公斤,肌肉結實、身材健美,隨著異性緣大增也找回了自信。他表示:「能成為十二月消防猛男,真的很開心。」

新北市消防局教育訓練科長林文山說,消防人員因救災需要,鍛煉體能與肌耐力是基本要求,體態外型都較為亮眼,二○一四年消防猛男月曆只發行五百三十份,下月消防節時免費發送。

35518806_636b204e5e4eb1d6edf4e06b4d8cd27

10月猛男 黃順生
年齡:30歲
身高:172公分
體重:74公斤,最胖時82公斤
消防資歷:3年
服務分隊:民生分隊
資料來源:新北市消防局

35518806_976c85de0f8fd79ef5d306c5a82bb8b

12月猛男 蔡介勛
年齡:25歲
身高:172公分
體重:72公斤,最胖時108公斤
消防資歷:4年
服務分隊:板橋分隊
資料來源:新北市消防局

==========================

師奶殺手 消防猛男月曆秀肌肉 20131219 黃旭昇

新北市2014消防猛男月曆影劇風 20131218 黃旭昇
Edited by GachiMuchi

As much as I like  to look at cute guys, I get turned off by narcissistic ones.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Strange... if they are to crawl through those stones, am sure all their bodies will be filled with scratches/cuts...etc very bloody.  Sure got a lot of marks but why most of the bare body pictures look so smooth and nice???

any fireman here from Singapore?wonder if our homegrown firemen are as muscular as them :P

Sometimes pass by those fire station, saw those firemen doing some runs, dun find them muscular n hot.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

any fireman here from Singapore?

wonder if our homegrown firemen are as muscular as them :P

Local firemen? Fat until cannot make it.

Other countries look like they have a more exciting and relevant training regime as opposed to what we have locally.

Edited by SeannyShortcake

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Taiwanese female audience gasped when they were presented with 2 Indonesian mixed blood brothers Cheng Ming and Cheng Liang( Indonesian Chinese mixed) and their mildly ripped abs but gasped even more  when they saw the nipples of the brothers and remarked that they were PINKY, a misnomer, as pinky is defined as the smallest finger on the normal human hand, usually the last finger away from the thumb,

The pinky they were referring to, was the light coloring of the nipples of the two brothers, are women getting more gay in their taste of men,

Taiwanese female audience gasped when they were presented with 2 Indonesian mixed blood brothers Cheng Ming and Cheng Liang( Indonesian Chinese mixed) and their mildly ripped abs but gasped even more  when they saw the nipples of the brothers and remarked that they were PINKY, a misnomer, as pinky is defined as the smallest finger on the normal human hand, usually the last finger away from the thumb,

The pinky they were referring to, was the light coloring of the nipples of the two brothers, are women getting more gay in their taste of men,

The third guy, his bod damn soild, i like. Haha.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

• 1 month later...
  • G_M changed the title to Hunks in Youtube Video
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.