Male HQ

Taiwan Hunks & Military Men's Pics & Videos Collection 台湾-猛男+菁英戰士影像汇集 (Compiled)

Guest Browser

Guest Guest

Taiwan , Korea ,etc, market only can show young cute guys with flesh these days and China is about big bosoms and nothing more ! Prefer the varieties of HK entertainment anytime !!

• 1 month later...
Guest Guest

先生,我要吃你的豆腐!白白嫩嫩的豆腐。能配上新鲜豆浆那味道更爽。再送上菊花的话,我天天过来,可以吗?

smiley-emoticons-face-vector_small.jpg

Guest Guest

If anyone noticed he was voted "gross" by most people on stomp. Makes me ponder deeply the kind of "citizen journalists" we have in Singapore. Are we that high and mighty, sour or repressed?

Guest Guest

If you work 8 hours a day have happy work life balance and are relatively young you too can look good too.

The jobs here made people tired and burned out.

But at least the pay when converted is good and worth it to save up and bring it out for retirement.

Guest Guest

If you work 8 hours a day have happy work life balance and are relatively young you too can look good too.

But at least the pay when converted is good and worth it to save up and bring it out for retirement.

Agreed. A person always look good when he is happy and smile.

Guest Guest

there are quite a number of good looking guys in Taiwan. been there a few times, most are friendlier than the chinese men here and not so stuck up.

the min i turn on my app at Taoyuan airport, whole flood of hot guys burn my eyes!!!

If there’s one thing the Internet can never seem to get enough of, it’s a hot man.

Over the last few days, a bean curd shop in Taiwan, Chuan Tong Zhi Zui Dou Hua Tang, suddenly surged in popularity, especially among the ladies.

However, the women who have been swarming this store aren’t coming here for the bean curd; they’re actually coming for the eye candy.

That’s right, this shop has a smoking hot employee who’s been dubbed “Taiwan’s hottest bean curd seller,” and now, all sorts of ladies are going crazy over this shirtless street vendor.

There’s a rumor going around that this heavenly hunk is actually the owner’s son, and upon doing a little digging, we were able to uncover the identity of this mysterious, mesmerizing man.

According to Facebook, this heavenly hunk is actually Yi Tin Chen.

After seeing this guy, you might just decide to start eating more soy products.

Women have been flocking to a bean curd shop in Taiwan over the past few days.
1215.jpg

But, these hungry ladies aren’t waiting in line for the food.
1315.jpg

They’re hoping to catch a glimpse of something not on the menu…
1415.jpg

Like a sizzling hot shirtless employee…
1512.jpg

…who has just been named “Taiwan’s hottest bean curd seller.”
342.jpg

People have been making all sorts of speculations about who this handsome hunk is.
256.jpg

And now, we finally know the identity of this handsome devil.
439.jpg

Yi Tin Chen is a 26-year-old living in Taipei.
912.jpg

In addition to being the world’s most sought after street vendor, Chen is also a promotional model.
178.jpg

When he’s not modeling or working up a sweat at the bean curd stand..
1011.jpg

…you can usually find him working on his washboard abs.
531.jpg

He’s in such good shape, he’s even competed in fitness competitions.
625.jpg

If his good looks and huge muscles aren’t enough to melt your heart…
720.jpg

This dude is also great with babies…
815.jpg

…and he loves dogs. Seriously, what more could you want out of a guy?
1118.jpg

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Guest Almosttaiwanese

How Taiwanese approach on grindr:

哈咯

你好

約嗎?

要打砲嗎?

C嗎?

菸嗎?

菸嗨嗎?

我有大屌, ㄏㄏ

想被幹...

今天要嗎?

ect ect

At a glance, I thot he looked like actor 安志杰 , who I have the hots for. :P

2nd look and he does looks like 安志杰. :wub:

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

Guest Guest

The question will be why you cannot find any hunk selling bean curd locally?

Cos the pay is only good enough to pay old uncles and old aunties who is already receiving monthly allowances from their children. This is not usually the group of people where you can find hunks.

Guest Guest

Coz singaporeans are shallower, more materialistic more obsessed with status and "face"? Taiwanese are Chinese too, just that they are not that kiasu

...and the latter has a far lower cost of living.

Guest Guest

Singapore also has its fair share of hunky sales staff. It's just a matter of whether is it appropriate to share them to everybody in view of respecting their privacy.

Guest Guest

Yeah , I just hate to see old folks selling food and stuff !

It depends.

It is sad if they are doing it cos they have to do it for financial reasons. But if it is done to past the time or to help out then it is ok.

A pr stunt by a model agency.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

It depends.

It is sad if they are doing it cos they have to do it for financial reasons. But if it is done to past the time or to help out then it is ok.

Many younger generation taking over their parents or grandparents business now. We have a new generation of educated hawker.

We literally work, pay bills, and die.

Not really much for a life.

So the bean curd thing is a hoax right? All staged?

• 2 weeks later...

Riding on this.

http://shanghaiist.com/2015/07/08/another_fruit_seller_hunk_in_taiwan.php

Look: Hunky fruit seller in Taiwan the latest in fawned-over food vendors

Just as the internet was coming down from all the hype over Taipei's hunky bean curd seller and the now semi-famous "pork princess", another beautiful vendor in Taiwan has got web users in a tizzy. Must be something in the water.

Wang Xianghong was recently photographed at a fruit and vegetable store on Qiangjiang Road in Taipei's Beitou district, and customers, mostly female, admit that they can't help but ogle the worker's six-pack as they're shopping for fresh produce.

"It must be quite hot today for his top to be off. I'd want to buy more," one female shopper said.

Wang, who is 20 years old and measures 185 centimeters tall, reportedly works as a part-time model with the Taiwanese agency CatWalk.

Wang told intrepid reporters that he plans on serving in the army at the end of this year and has been working in the market for almost half a year. He sometimes takes off his shirt for the convenience of working, and admits that some aunties make comments on his body and intentionally move towards him while choosing produce.

He works at the market four days a week and works part-time at CatWalk learning how to walk the runway.

According to the store owner, surnamed Chen, Wang and her son were primary school classmates. Since her store was understaffed, Wang took the initiative to help out, and is responsible for stocking produce on the shelves and serving customers.

She said that she hasn't noticed a major increase in sales since Wang started helping out, because the store has always done well.

tw-fruit-selling-hunk-3.jpg

tw-fruit-selling-hunk-2.jpg

tw-fruit-selling-hunk-1.jpg

So, what's next? Ice cream seller?

At least tis fruit and vegetable seller know tht he has a nice bod to flaunt and goes topless at his stall. Unlike the bean curd seller didn't show his nice bod.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

• 1 month later...

The Taiwanese has the looks as well as the bod.  All model material.

It is the genes.  The goodlooking taiwanese has ancestors from Zhejiang province in China (near Suzhou, Hangzhou area). 

Of course there are the typical Min-nan hokkiens which really share the same ancestors with Singaporeans.  That is why those from Southern Taiwan and Singaporeans are generally not goodlooking.

It is the genes.  The goodlooking taiwanese has ancestors from Zhejiang province in China (near Suzhou, Hangzhou area). 

Of course there are the typical Min-nan hokkiens which really share the same ancestors with Singaporeans.  That is why those from Southern Taiwan and Singaporeans are generally not goodlooking.

thank you, thank you, i'm from taipei so i'll just take it that i'm good looking. lol

• G_M changed the title to Hunks in Youtube Video
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.