Male HQ

Taiwan Hunks & Military Men's Pics & Videos Collection 台湾-猛男+菁英戰士影像汇集 (Compiled)

Guest Browser

• 4 weeks later...

Taipei fire department's shirtless firefighters are setting Internet ablaze

Photo: New Taipei Fire Department

We're going to need a firefighter to hose us down, because it's getting really hot in here.

Photographs featuring shirtless firemen from the New Taipei Fire Department (NTFD) in their bunker gear and equipment have spread like wildfire (pun intended!) on the Internet.

The pictures were taken for a 2017 calendar published by NTFD, which has also featured hunky firemen in its calendars from previous years.
images.pngPHOTO GALLERY

Calendar of Taipei's shirtless firefighters are setting Internet ablaze

A spokesperson for the department was quoted by BuzzFeed, saying that "the photos aim to show the professionalism, determination, and charm of the firefighters, who are dedicated to protecting citizens and their safety".

And the Internet couldn't agree more.

217_1480311641.jpg  

217_1480311589.jpg  

Some of the funniest and rather lubricious Facebook comments include women wanting to set fire to themselves and (especially) to their reproductive organs, while others jokingly compared the Taiwanese firefighters to those in their own countries.

217_1480311552.jpg  

217_1480311600.jpg  

217_1480311610.jpg  

According to Buzzfeed, these calendars are not available for sale but eager fans can still stand a chance of winning a copy by donating to the Down Syndrome Foundation ROC and participating in competitions posted on NTFD's Facebook page.

So, rather than fulfilling any pyromaniac desires in hopes of being saved by these ripped firemen, why not donate to support a great cause instead?

a1admin@sph.com.sg

28 minutes ago, Guest SCDF said:

Our SCDF guys are hot too, why aren't they doing the same? :( 

They can't, unfortunately. S'pore has very strict rules about our guys (and girls) posing in their uniforms for artistic purposes, whether it's SCDF, SAF, RSN, RSAF or SPF. They can be heavily fined and/or court-marshalled if caught.

That being said, I have ever seen some very cute and hunky SCDF NS boys when they are buying their dinner from the hawker centre. 

Sat beside one such guy and I had to try very hard not to keep staring at him  :D

24 minutes ago, bradlee said:

i wonder there are so many uniform men like police army navy airforce why always firemen attracts the most attention in terms of the bods.

That's actually a very good sociological question.

Firstly, the Taipei firemen calendar idea was definitely copied from the west, because firemen calendars are very common in the west!

Men in uniform somehow appear more attractive and appealing to women (and some guys too!). (And there are many reasons for that.) But you usually won't find a calendar with real policemen or airforce pilots posing shirtless because of the highly secretive/sensitive nature of their jobs and the need to protect the identities and privacy of their personnel. 

In comparison, firefighters' jobs are less secretive/sensitive, so public exposure (pun intended) for firemen is usually not such an issue. Hence they are allowed to pose shirtless on calendars, as compared to policemen and soldiers.

So that may give rise to the impression that firefighters are "hotter" and arouse more sexual fantasies in women (and some guys too!) than soldiers, policemen, pilots, etc. But it may not be the case.

It's just that they get to appear on calendars more  :D

article-2524255-1A1F305F00000578-181_308

43 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Are they real firemen? Or some super model posing for the calendar?

Seems to be real, according to the report 

Probably the fire station (and the firemen) got paid a lot for letting their guys pose for the calendar  :D

11 hours ago, Guest CKW said:

That's actually a very good sociological question.

Firstly, the Taipei firemen calendar idea was definitely copied from the west, because firemen calendars are very common in the west!

Men in uniform somehow appear more attractive and appealing to women (and some guys too!). (And there are many reasons for that.) But you usually won't find a calendar with real policemen or airforce pilots posing shirtless because of the highly secretive/sensitive nature of their jobs and the need to protect the identities and privacy of their personnel. 

In comparison, firefighters' jobs are less secretive/sensitive, so public exposure (pun intended) for firemen is usually not such an issue. Hence they are allowed to pose shirtless on calendars, as compared to policemen and soldiers.

So that may give rise to the impression that firefighters are "hotter" and arouse more sexual fantasies in women (and some guys too!) than soldiers, policemen, pilots, etc. But it may not be the case.

It's just that they get to appear on calendars more  :D

article-2524255-1A1F305F00000578-181_308

Because one gets excited seeing men in such order and authority, misbehaving themselves for your eye candy

and with the notion..HOT STUDS COOLING DOWN YOUR HEAT

• 5 months later...
26 minutes ago, intspec51 said:

thanks for the link. the owner of this page is pretty hot too... haha

U mean him?

https://m.facebook.com/top1069top

Quite elvin ng looking.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

3 minutes ago, Guest 190517 said:

No FB cant see:huh:

so poor thing. Nah.

Image may contain: 1 person, text

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • G_M changed the title to Hunks in Youtube Video
  • 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, krykry189 said:

Can see but cannot touch... wat a pity....

I m sure at least 1 or few of them r gays.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

On November 28, 2016 at 6:32 PM, Guest Guest said:

Hmmm. not attractive at all. Amdk so much better la!!!

That is your opinion and it contributes nothing to this thread. If you want to drool over white guys, 99% of the rest of the internet is full of them, so go to other sites to worship them.

On November 28, 2016 at 11:19 PM, Guest M2M said:

Everywhere an average AMDK is seen as much better than average Asians.

Everywhere can kiss my Asian ass. This site and this thread are not about AMDK. I have no interest in them whatsoever. Give me a fine Asian 24/7/365. Stick to the Taiwan topic.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
2 hours ago, Guest 菊花妹 said:

Yes, 我欲火焚高昂,葛隔快快來救我。

U need a cave diver.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest 菊花妹
30 minutes ago, fab said:

U need a cave diver.

Didnt you see he’s holding and operating a Holmatro hydraulic SPREADER?  Who needs a diver?!

• 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.