Male HQ

Establishment That Allows Nudity In Jacuzzi & Sauna In Singapore?

gymcub

hot skin sessions are happening at ah hood road,

slow cum control squishing with lots of lube and hot showers in a secluded and totally male skin environment...

so, anyone interested in slow cum control session at ah hood??

frequently hot safra gymmers walk straight into dry sauna skin with rock hards.........

hot skin sessions are happening at ah hood road,

slow cum control squishing with lots of lube and hot showers in a secluded and totally male skin environment...

so, anyone interested in slow cum control session at ah hood??

frequently hot safra gymmers walk straight into dry sauna skin with rock hards.........

Trying to digest the above.... R u arranging a session at HTNS Balestier?

Went to Jen Hotel (Tanglin) gym on Saturday afternoon.

Initially Nobody there at the jacuzzi area, but come in few uncles after I finished my gym.

I join the jacuzzi in nude since everbody did the same. Also you can switch off the light for the steam room and sauna if you think is too bright.

Lucky enought, met this mature muscle guy, we jo each other in the steam room. It take us quite a while to complete this mission since the young boy and uncle want to see our action.

Overall experience is very good as I can nude in jacuzzi, steam room and sauna. Also they provide a good resting area for you to take nap, reading or do whatever u want (If nobody there). :)

• G_M changed the title to Establishment That Allows Nudity In Jacuzzi & Sauna In Singapore?