Male HQ

Establishment That Allows Nudity In Jacuzzi & Sauna In Singapore?

gymcub

So sad.. Why close ? Then Benny now where?

Been in sg really so sad .

Any confirmation on Capella usage of sauna facilities for non guest ?

Owner owed lots of debt & then commit suicide. It's in the news.

Benny now working at Cozy Spa @ Marina Country Club. But not doing rub back.

Capella need to use that spa service then can use the facilities. High end spa.

• 2 weeks later...

Where is Spring spa, how much is the entrance fee/body massage or scrub ?

Spring Spa is near Liang Court. With tax, entrance fee is about $42 for use of facilities. Not sure about cost of massage.

Went to Damai Spa today and it was really happening for a Tuesday night! I came with a "straight spa" mindset and in the end had two JO sessions with two built and tanned hunks.!

Do you need to be a member to enter Damai Spa, how much is the entrance fee / massage / scrub

Guest boy2man

Went to Damai Spa today and it was really happening for a Tuesday night! I came with a "straight spa" mindset and in the end had two JO sessions with two built and tanned hunks.!

LOL... congrats!

Do you need to be a member to enter Damai Spa, how much is the entrance fee / massage / scrub

You need to be either a guest of the hotel or member of the gym to gain admission. If not, you can book one of their spa treatment then you will be entitled for free admission to use the facilities. i think you can check the price list from their website..

Well done ! Yeah, Damai is great, got JO twice in the steam room !!!

I'm hard just thinking of going back there...

Was at Willow Stream spa today for a massage (very good but done by female therapist, they have no male masseur) and some steam room fun. The place is definitely cruisy but not a lot of happening. Guys keep their towels on or even swmisuits, and I did not see anyone nude in the jacuzzi. Just one guy was showing off as much cock as I was (I was super horny so all legs open !) and we started to JO but he wasn't into touching, just watching, so we left it before any happy end could happen !!

Overall a bit disappponting. Maybe I was there too early, but I really prefer Damai, much better looking guys showing off and a lot of action in the steam !! :)

Hi Guest

My apology for the wrong info. I tried to find out but couldn't get the correct number. I am not too sure whether they are still around as it has been sometimes since my last visit.

Drop me your email and if I have any news I will update you through email.

Hi all

In response to my earlier post on Golden Finger Spa and that the number is no longer available; i have make a trip down last week. It is now call "Regency Health Spa". The concept is similar to Golden Finger Spa but slightly more expensive.

1. It is a spa for guys only (not a gay spa)

2. The cost is $68 with a 30 mins thai massage by thai aunties

3. It came with a free flow of foods and drinks (food include mix veg rice, Ho fun, fried malay noodles, fried rice, etc) (personally the food is just so so)

4. Come with a warm pool and 2 hot pools, steam room.

5. Address is 298 Jln Besar #03-01, Tel 6298 2949

6. Good to bring biz partners for relaxation.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all

In response to my earlier post on Golden Finger Spa and that the number is no longer available; i have make a trip down last week. It is now call "Regency Health Spa". The concept is similar to Golden Finger Spa but slightly more expensive.

1. It is a spa for guys only (not a gay spa)

2. The cost is $68 with a 30 mins thai massage by thai aunties

3. It came with a free flow of foods and drinks (food include mix veg rice, Ho fun, fried malay noodles, fried rice, etc) (personally the food is just so so)

4. Come with a warm pool and 2 hot pools, steam room.

5. Address is 298 Jln Besar #03-01, Tel 6298 2949

6. Good to bring biz partners for relaxation.

Thanks

Hi Ten, Thank you for the info, do you have any idea are they providing 抓根 therapy? Please advise. Thanks.

Spa-One is open at grandlink square. Went to check out last night. Not much happening. Mainly uncles floating around. There was one quite steamy guy walking around and the only one nude in the jacuzzi and steam room.

Spa-One is open at grandlink square. Went to check out last night. Not much happening. Mainly uncles floating around. There was one quite steamy guy walking around and the only one nude in the jacuzzi and steam room.

Where is Grandlink square?

Grandlink Square is at Gulliemard Road... So, does that mean that there's not much happenings at Spa-One?

Might go check out spring spa tmw lunchtime. I personally don't care to be in the nude at any of these spas. It is after all a bath house.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Nudie

Hi

Been out of town for a while as travelling for biz. Didn't get a chance to provide review update. Will be going to the Spring Spa this Sat around 12. Seeing whether anyone want to join me???

• 2 months later...
  • G_M changed the title to Establishment That Allows Nudity In Jacuzzi & Sauna In Singapore?