Male HQ

Establishment That Allows Nudity In Jacuzzi & Sauna In Singapore?

gymcub

Because in straight saunas, you can just watch naked bodies, and not participate in sex if you don't feel like it, and enjoy good quality facilities at that. Also, if you do feel a bit horny, the thrill of doing something at a place that does not condone such things is greater. Just like having sex at public areas where you might get caught. ;)

I need to relax badly and I miss the nice spa experience  had overseas.. Is anyone Spa-ing this coming Fri (25th) late morning/Afternoon-

I've Nv been to any of these straight establishments discussed and I would like to spend my whole afternoon relaxing in the hot/cold pool and perhaps getting a massage or scrub too...The following spa seems exciting:

-Damai Spa

-Health Spa Fitness

-Hot Spa

-G Spa

-1-Spa

- And the one at Sentosa (Capella I think)

-Willow Spa

PM me if anyone is keen :P

𝓜𝓪𝓷𝔂 𝓼𝓮𝓮𝓴 𝓰𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓵𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝓰𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓭𝓪𝔂𝓼.

Anyone been to Spa Infinity at far east shopping centre? Is it gd? Care to share?

I've enquired and it seems they only have female therapists. And it doesn't seem luxurious..

I've enquired and it seems they only have female therapists. And it doesn't seem luxurious..

been to Spa Infinity, female therapist for massage. I was the only one at the wet facility that time, so wasn't sure what kinda scene u can expect on a busier day. I went on weekdays office hour anyway. 

but there's this captain who introduce me the packages, seems quite AJ. he came into the jacuzzi area for extended period of time to dig his ears, check his face etc while checking out the jacuzzi area via reflection of the mirror. 

Damai anyone? I have extra free pass?

if you still have extra free pass, may i? thanks.

Decided to try out Hot Spa  (@roxy) tmr. Booked a male therapist at 1pm for 1h (may extend to 2 if I like)

Will relax at the pool thereafter. Feel free to join me :P

• G_M changed the title to Establishment That Allows Nudity In Jacuzzi & Sauna In Singapore?