Male HQ

Establishment That Allows Nudity In Jacuzzi & Sauna In Singapore?

gymcub

In japan, jacuzzi users are expected to be nude so as keep the water as clean as possible.

In singapore, many jacuzzi & sauna users are expected to don on trunks.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sportsguy

Used to go spore swimming club where the majority of guys went into hot jacuzzi pool nude as did I ;) it was like the natural thing to do when people dun think too much about it ! I went one step further n lay down flat face up by the side of the hot pool ... Funny thing is , in such an environment your didi doesn't get erected so easily - which is what made it strangely fun ! Went starkers in steam bath too !

Basically for mens clubs or changing rooms / pte spa area : u r free to go nude as long as u dun parade an erection : no one would really bother ;) better still two of you get naked like it's the most natural thing : that would make it the comfortable norm for any succeeding guy : LOL ;)

Guest flaubert

Used to go spore swimming club where the majority of guys went into hot jacuzzi pool nude as did I ;) it was like the natural thing to do when people dun think too much about it ! I went one step further n lay down flat face up by the side of the hot pool ... Funny thing is , in such an environment your didi doesn't get erected so easily - which is what made it strangely fun ! Went starkers in steam bath too !

Basically for mens clubs or changing rooms / pte spa area : u r free to go nude as long as u dun parade an erection : no one would really bother ;) better still two of you get naked like it's the most natural thing : that would make it the comfortable norm for any succeeding guy : LOL ;)

Our guys here in Sin are either very shy or private. In Japan, Hong kong N Taiwan, guys strip themselves down infront of others in changing rooms, shower areas, jacuzzies , saunas and steam baths. They don't hide their Didi like we do. it's a norm to them. Even father n son.... how wonderful! I always enjoy watching. We are just more deprived I guess. Hahaha....

ya in Japan it is quite common to see father and son bath together. Even scrub each other back. In their public sauna and jacuzzi, most will parade naked inside. In Singapore no no. But some jacuzzi still can be nude la.

well that is different.

the culture is different.

Japan, Korea and NE China, inland China are used to public baths where everyone goes naked. father and son ...

so they are used to stripping at the changing room and not covering up.

in NE china and Korea, the towel given for bath is very small just for scrubbing so no point covering up. Only when u go out to dry up, u get a big towel and u see many drying off while the attendants are fully clothed :)

but in the bath, u see attendants in underwear but when they do cleaning, they take off their underwear. love those low hanging balls from front and behind of theses youngsters in China lol.

I just want to help my didi. Shall remain silent

Hi guys,

looking for jaccuzi and sauna where can go inside nude (no swimming trunks or shorts) for relaxation in Singapore.

(I know those at gay saunas fit the bill, but am looking for others such as those in hotel's fitness centres and others).

thks!

Hi

Try Hilton hotel fitness center, was there as a membership, notice the guys nude when they are in the sauna and jucuzzi.

Guest sportsguy

wow interesting place :)

used to be bold n starkers at the old Atlantis in suntec city when it was around. that was really cool as the best part is that ple dun bother! At the Spore Swimming Club I mentioend earlier, there was indeed father n son showering together and also starkers in teh jacuzzi pool - all not in the least exhibitionistic but more of a healty disregard about nudity n its attendant negative connotations. It was really nice to go au naturel w/o fear of ridicule, disapproving stares or censure - but the idea is not to have an erection as then the natural vibes are lost!

has anyone had unwanted embarrasing erections in this sort of situation be4? I had when I accompanied my Japanese friend to a sento in Tokyo, But that's another story!! ")

Do give a more detailed description of the place and the charges.

What's wrong with u people? need spoon feeding? just click on to the link :swear: or want us to click for you?

gymcub, on 16 August 2010 - 10:35 PM, said:

The Korean sauna looks quite nice to relax

http://www.zeusdios.kr

is a restaurant cum sauna. So can eat Korean fried chicken and relax in the hot pool. haha

The earlier posts talked about the "going nude" cultures in the saunas in Japan, China, HK and Taiwan. May I know if the guys in these countries are mostly circumcised or uncircumcised? Years ago, I visited a hotel sauna in Korea. Most of the nice yummy and nude Korean guys there were circumcised. Honestly, it was quite embarrassing for me not that I am shy to be totally nude but it's just that I am one of the very few guys there at that time who is uncircumcised. Hehe! :oops:

I know in Thailand or Malaysia, most guys in general are uncircumcised (i.e. excluding Muslims, Jews etc.)?

Just went to health spa tonight.

Most of the people are naked inside. Got a male staff inside the jacuzzi area so can't hanky panky. Free flow of food and drinks at the cafe.

Facilities are quite new.

Quite nice to relax and eat. Costs slightly less than S$50 per entry to just use facilities.

Got some requests for a more details, so here it is:

When you reach Grandlink Square find the escalator going to Basement 1. The escalator is hidden behind the front door. Take escalator and the Health Spa shoould be on your left. Can't miss it.

There is a girl at the counter. Very polite service. Tell her you want to use just the facilities. Costs slightly less than S$50 after tax. They provide foot message and others, but everything here is run professionally. No hanky panky. Write your name and NRIC on the name list. Then pay at the counter. They will hand you 2 locker keys.

1 is the small locker key to lock your wallets and handphones and other things at the small locker next to counter. After that, walk to the changing area. One of the staff will hand you a black short (rubber band waist free size). I didn't wear it and return to him. Strip off everything at the changing area and wrap a towel and went into the sauna jacuzzi area. Leave your shoes at the shoe cabinet and not inside the locker.

While there, find the shower and have a shower. You can walk naked around if you want, as many people do that. Inside there are 3 pools (2 hot 1 cold), and 1 steam room and 1 sauna. Pretty spacious. There is always 1 male staff inside to collect towels and robes, and perhaps to prevent any "salah" things from happening.

Next to the changing area is a cafe. Here, you can free flow food (eg Fried Rice, Prawn Mee etc) an drinks (Soft drinks, water, hot drinks). They also have daily dessert. You can eat as many times as you want.

There is a foot message room, with TV, but you can also rest there and watch TV. THere are rooms even inside, but they are meant for clean messages only.

Patrons are a mixed of uncles and a few young adults. Some naked, some still wearing black shorts.

http://www.healthspa.com.sg/

Opens 11am to 11pm daily. The free food area closes around 9:50pm.

This is a straight CLEAN sauna. Really meant for relax and no hanky panky.

Edited by gymcub
Guest gawainee

anyone going to the Health Spa this week?

is the rub back service ?

there used to be 2 guys doing rub back there, wonder if they are still there and providing the service,

how much it cost if so ?

Been to the following, all the men were nude in the jacuzzi and sometimes sans towel in the steam room and sauna too...

Willow Stream Spa - Raffles the Plaza

Damai Spa - Hyatt Singapore

I called these 2 spas.

Willow Stream Spa costs slightly less than S$80 for usage of facilities only (jacuzzi, sauna, steam room, showers, etc) without any massages. No limit as to how long you can stay there.

Damai Spa is only for members only. Not open to walk in public.

Been to the following, all the men were nude in the jacuzzi and sometimes sans towel in the steam room and sauna too...

Other Spa's available too http://runawayspa.com/sg/spas/damai-spa-grand-hyatt-singapore.html

Caution: These spa are str8 run spa, so do practice some restrain.

Guest Fun-in-No-Fun-Area

what happen if you get erection by looking at nice ass sia? sure paisay.

Stay put in the pool and if you're out around walking, quickly jump into the cold pool. That should cool you off while you look in awe. :)

I called these 2 spas.

Willow Stream Spa costs slightly less than S$80 for usage of facilities only (jacuzzi, sauna, steam room, showers, etc) without any massages. No limit as to how long you can stay there.

Damai Spa is only for members only. Not open to walk in public.

Damai Spa - can use, with your spa treatment...

Guest curious-11

anyone going to the Health Spa this week?

hmm but u say it is straight and clean, no hanky panky....

so go there for ?

anyways what if you see someone you like when you are naked and get hard lol.

Do you see anyone getting hard there ?

Guest curious-11

yea. got 1 guy who was semi hard.

purpose of going there is not to go jerk off or wat. more of relax in nude with other guys.

If really met another guy there, can always proceed to other more condusive place mah for fun. haha

oh only 1 guy ......

so did you manage to find any fun there ? any signals ?

Semi-hard can also be a straight man...

I ever been to an overseas straight public bathhouse where everyone is naked. Then this hunk lean toned, was having a back rub in the nude. i was just seated opposite him and could see his body clearly when he was lying up. Nice dick too. Then he turned over on his front for the rub. After the session, he was a bit shy and did not get up from the bed. Then me and my friends realised what happened. He was having a hard on ... when he finally got up, it was still semi erect.

• G_M changed the title to Establishment That Allows Nudity In Jacuzzi & Sauna In Singapore?