Male HQ

Establishment That Allows Nudity In Jacuzzi & Sauna In Singapore?

gymcub

Another field report... Just came out after spending 4 hrs..

The onsen is mandatory nude.. only one small towel is allowed which dosent hide anything.. most of the guys do not even bother to try after a few minutes.. 

The layout is very good.. all the pools are in a semicircular fashion.. sitting in the jet pool, the is a good view of everyone and alll pools..

It seems to be quite popular, probably because its saturday evening.. i saw atleast 30 to 40 guys, most were young and in good shape.. very few uncles.. almost all Japanese or Asian.. would be nice to see some diversity though..

Food is good but pricy..

Imho, this is the best spa in Singapore.. and good value for money..

Went yesterday, saw a young chinese guy, very nice skin and body proportions, toned rather than not muscular, and very impressive cock, hangs over his balls by quite a lot. but I only caught a quick glimpse when he was dressing up beside me sitting down. Another one was a very short slim ang moh, a bit uncle looking, but very unproportionately long cock, close to 6in probably. Lastly, an overweight potbellied uncle with a face only his mother will love, but I was shocked when he took off his pants, very meaty fat soft cock, length around 4in, and I guess the girth will probably reach 5in or more too.

neat,. I booked to go to yunomori next sunday + 2hour massage. hope it doesn't dissappoint (cos for $208 for a 2hour massage, its damm pricey)

also booked for tuesday night spa-1 shiatsu. gonna try them out. doing sundown marathon after a 4 hour workout was a bad idea.

Edited by Chris Low
On 5/28/2016 at 11:20 PM, Wicked_dude said:

Another field report... Just came out after spending 4 hrs..

The onsen is mandatory nude.. only one small towel is allowed which dosent hide anything.. most of the guys do not even bother to try after a few minutes.. 

The layout is very good.. all the pools are in a semicircular fashion.. sitting in the jet pool, the is a good view of everyone and alll pools..

It seems to be quite popular, probably because its saturday evening.. i saw atleast 30 to 40 guys, most were young and in good shape.. very few uncles.. almost all Japanese or Asian.. would be nice to see some diversity though..

Food is good but pricy..

Imho, this is the best spa in Singapore.. and good value for money..

I may have miss it, where is this onsen

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On ‎20‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 2:29 PM, skyline said:

Anyone going Gspa, Spa1, Hotspa today?

Hot spa?

On ‎8‎/‎7‎/‎2016 at 2:19 PM, Chris Low said:

anyone been to calla spa (suntec, $98/entry. atas) ? is it nude or clothed?

I m not sure can the calla spa walk in? w the free food?

• 2 weeks later...

Went to yuno*ori onsen this week - confirmed that it is a fantastic place to be naked. All of the guys thre were naked - some more shy than others by always covering their private parts with hand/small towel.  Lots of activities of checking each other out but, the good thing was, no real action took place - should keep it that way. It is not a gay sauna so we must behave. The only drawback is that it is a bit pricy - can easily cost you $60 for bath and meal/drink. Cannot afford to go there too often.

On 8/6/2016 at 0:25 AM, skybeach said:

The Calla Spa promotion looks enticing. Only in Aug. Maybe will try out the 2 or 4 hrs.

By the way, another using KFIT? Their pass is pretty good. Going to Willow Stream this Sunday. Anyone goes there?

how is willow stream then? yeah. I'm thinking of checking out kfit for the spa access.

• 2 weeks later...

went to yunomori a few days ago and it was pretty nice.

all the guys were naked except for one in that silly looking disposable trunks which was so see through you could see the whole dick and balls.

so it was no point wearing it.

just wish some of the hot pools were in an outdoor atmosphere like the one in bangkok.

• 2 weeks later...

Not many people at g-spa when I visited early...
Enjoy my skinny-dipping & shower naked in the open area. Nice
Saw most guys in shorts after that...some walk around naked...cool

A tattoo guy peeled off his shorts while I walked into the shower area. Nice tool, well trim, lean bod... I passed by his shower stall after that. He didn't draw his curtain... Nice back, bubble butt...thumbs up!

Some guys can really tahan the heat & cold... alternate between sauna, cold pool, hot pool, steam room....cold pool again...phew...
Can see both his nipple woken up... ;)

g-Spa, 1 guy (looks like 1st timer, straight I suppose) walk in seeing me using the facilities in my birthday suit... He went to the locker & came back wrapped in towel, stripped naked (nice meat, bushy thou) & shower in the open b4 joining me in the jacuzzi (I feel that the jacuzzi light is too bright)... Had small talk with him. He looks shy... I than went for my shower... Saw him still skinny dipping when I came out after bathing. A group of guys walked in (in shots)...looked at him b4 entering the pool... He freezed in the hot tub....so cute. So brave... :)

• G_M changed the title to Establishment That Allows Nudity In Jacuzzi & Sauna In Singapore?