Male HQ

Establishment That Allows Nudity In Jacuzzi & Sauna In Singapore?

gymcub

Is it true that bathhouse makes one horny? I think so... Maybe due to the heat & seeing naked men?
Believe it or not. Happens in a str8 establishment. Saw a young guy (30+) jo at the quiet end of the shower area. It's a open shower. Think straight man (1 or 2) bathing few stalls away from him are shy, mind their own business & don't kpo & look around as much.... My gaydar notice him took longer to shower. He was discrete & kept a look out. Stop rubbing his erected cock whenever somebody walk pass at the far end. He didn't realised that he was being watched... He's Hot... he exploded... I cannot tahan too...

On 7/18/2016 at 6:43 PM, xenia said:

Three times in Yuno**ri. All were awesome and HOT! Go on a weekday and before the crowds at 630 pm so there's more "alone" moments in the steam room.  Was trying to be discreet considering the Japanese straight crowd but in all three occasions, I was cruised by cute Japanese boys. 

Serious???  Cute jap guys??? 

• 2 weeks later...

Saw a group of Japanese in the changing room stark-naked...they proceeded to shower... 1 of them walk towards the pool freely after his bath. He halted upon seeing people in shorts.. Must be a culture shock...& puzzled thinking why are guys wearing shorts in a bath house & all man environment somemore...
He walk back to the shower area talked to his friends...not sure what they say... I suppose they skinny dip... That's the beauty of going in a group...

Saw 2 good friends, 1 tan 1 fair (nice lean bod) enjoying themselves in the hot pool followed by sauna... Even angmo eyes followed them when they both walked pass him...

Business is pretty good even during off peak hour. Have people but not heavy crowd. Saw 1 guy soaking naked. I joined him shortly after rinsing myself... cool...

• 2 weeks later...
On 27/10/2016 at 0:22 PM, LFM said:

leanfit chn dudes wana go gspa now @$50 with free-flow meals (allowed to stay till tomorrow), before $68 entry kicks in from tomorrow 9am to Sunday 9am, which is value for money?..  

Tried it last night (only allowed once) and it's pretty good; not as crowded as Yunomori. Hope gspa can sustain as a nice alternative. Can't say the same for Spa-1 though, almost deserted.

thanks for sharing your feedback, Ziwei. we shall suggest it's management to scrap the "one time" ruling if they want to remain profitably afloat, having spent $3M in renovation to set up the place. there's, feedback form at cafe and go speaking directly with ops or mkt manager can be effective too. 

pm if going next

On 11/2/2016 at 0:54 PM, ziwei said:

Tried it last night (only allowed once) and it's pretty good; not as crowded as Yunomori. Hope gspa can sustain as a nice alternative. Can't say the same for Spa-1 though, almost deserted.

Now that the AJ crowd floods to yunomori onsen, I might prefer gspa for a quieter alternative, free-flowing food & drinks, and more importantly, 24hrs which means I can visit it late at night if I have to.

Between, only for today (11th Nov) they have singles day promotion.. 50% off their vouchers (bundles and membership excluded).. you can even buy 10 vouchers if u want to! Not sure if any catch behind it.. it's so cheap at just $34 after discount. For free flow f&b and 24hrs and cheaper than onsen.. might consider.

On 7/8/2016 at 2:19 PM, Chris Low said:

anyone been to calla spa (suntec, $98/entry. atas) ? is it nude or clothed?

Yes, same management as gspa.. they have really good food. Great facilities, really high class. Unfortunately not 24hrs.. but super ex, only went once to try... only for the big towkays.. not small kid by the street like me..

• 2 weeks later...

Fullerton Gym and Spa- good place for discreet executives especially at lunch time. Given the location and joining fee (yearly membership about $2k+,  or day pass purchased by member for non-member about $30+), the patrons are professionals (both Caucasians and Asians). 

Can go fully unclad in the changing room, sauna and the large dark steam room, staff does not monitor. There is also a pool with great view of Singapore river.

May even get lucky with the occasional tourist staying in the hotel :P

Edited by wombathallow
Typo
  • 2 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, bradlee said:

just wonder does Gspa like the kallang wave onsen all naked? if not what is the usual percentage?

don't get me wrong i felt more relax without clothings and do not want to felt out of the place. imagine if Gspa 90% not naked or worse u are the only one naked. u will feel awkward 

Not naked, there is shorts for u to wear in gspa.  But me n my fren just hack care. Go nude. No ppl say anything.

Hey brad ... you'd achieve your goal best at the onsen, reason being most of gspa's patrons wear their shorts into the pools/steam/sauna. So although you could try and relax by lying down in the buff at the right and left corner of the hot pool, or in the sauna and steam rooms, most times you'd be the only one. An occasion when there may be another or others in the buff too is rare (and you wouldn't want to spend $68 for chance). All said, the water in the pools get chlorinated after midnight and i don't know how often it's changed, while most patrons go dipping with their shorts on after a brief shower with it on, after massage, sleeping in the lounge or eating in the café section. The wet area, though, has a door to the (five) wc cubicles, bypassing the lockers. careful not to do stuff here while a patron is in the next cubicle doing his business.

On 01/01/2017 at 9:19 PM, bradlee said:

just wonder does Gspa like the kallang wave onsen all naked? if not what is the usual percentage?

don't get me wrong i felt more relax without clothings and do not want to felt out of the place. imagine if Gspa 90% not naked or worse u are the only one naked. u will feel awkward 

Mostly with their shorts on.
Once a while you'll see some brave man go around naked. I do that when not so crowded.

Came across 1 young man stripped next to me at the sitting area. He left his shorts on the chair b4 entering the hot pool. Nice.

Have guys sauna naked too. Can join them...
There was once I saw 2 guys not going in, later I realise there was 1 ang mo in there, naked. They went in after the ang mo came out.
I later join the ang mo skinny dip in the hot pool. He is very well behave, at one corner enjoying the jacuzzi.

Think depends on majority. If more guys dare go naked than others may follow or they'll feel awkward. Can transform Gspa into onsen... cool.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Kudos to the guy whom stand
out from the rest,
alternate the hot & cold pool few times, stark-naked. Cool
Another 2 friends in shorts (1 with tatoo, nice bod). Doing the hot cold water therapy.

Saw 2 Chinese friend very comfortable with each other's nudity. Standing close & sitting, drying their bod after shower.  Not shy at all. Looks straight. Relax & chit chat at the sitting area. Nice

2 Jap joined me in the hot pool. 1 came in naked. Me too. The other remove his shorts in the pool, quite shy, covering his package.

1 hour ago, share said:

Kudos to the guy whom stand
out from the rest,
alternate the hot & cold pool few times, stark-naked. Cool
Another 2 friends in shorts (1 with tatoo, nice bod). Doing the hot cold water therapy.

Saw 2 Chinese friend very comfortable with each other's nudity. Standing close & sitting, drying their bod after shower.  Not shy at all. Looks straight. Relax & chit chat at the sitting area. Nice

2 Jap joined me in the hot pool. 1 came in naked. Me too. The other remove his shorts in the pool, quite shy, covering his package.

Where is this place?

• G_M changed the title to Establishment That Allows Nudity In Jacuzzi & Sauna In Singapore?