Male HQ

Establishment That Allows Nudity In Jacuzzi & Sauna In Singapore?

gymcub

may still have only 1 uncle therapist. though a nice cosy (smaller wet facility), female counter staff etc fully in the know who came and who spending how long in there :(

gspa, though pools no where near onsen standard, better option with meals till 1030pm and 24 hours stay for $68. 

6 hours ago, cmlf said:

may still have only 1 uncle therapist. though a nice cosy (smaller wet facility), female counter staff etc fully in the know who came and who spending how long in there :(

gspa, though pools no where near onsen standard, better option with meals till 1030pm and 24 hours stay for $68. 

$68 is too expensive for me, I rather go to yunomori then which is less than half that price. The Urban Spa groupon is just $22 though.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Spotted a guy with cock ring during my last visit. While he was standing up drinking water.
Most of the time he was playing with his hand phone at the corner, sitting area. So worry that he video &/ snap shot me & others walking around naked.
2 Vietnam guy joined me in the sauna. 1 with towel, he sat with 1 leg up the bench. Everything exposed, as good as not covering. His friend walked around naked, bringing in a pail of cold water & started pouring into the heater. He wanted to heat up the room faster but not effective. May spoil the heater too.
Chatted with a handsome Japanese, with goatee. Nice lean tan bod.
Join a guy in the hot tub. He's quite shy. Later one uncle (clean shaven) join in. One Caucasian with impressive package skinny-dip & walk around naked.
More people enjoying the facilities in their birthday suit these days. Cool.

On 30/11/2017 at 9:11 AM, share said:

Spotted a guy with cock ring during my last visit. While he was standing up drinking water.
Most of the time he was playing with his hand phone at the corner, sitting area. So worry that he video &/ snap shot me & others walking around naked.
2 Vietnam guy joined me in the sauna. 1 with towel, he sat with 1 leg up the bench. Everything exposed, as good as not covering. His friend walked around naked, bringing in a pail of cold water & started pouring into the heater. He wanted to heat up the room faster but not effective. May spoil the heater too.
Join a guy in the hot tub. He's quite shy. Later one uncle (clean shaven) join in. One Caucasian with impressive package skinny-dip & walk around naked.

Which spa r u referring to? Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
20 hours ago, daddyseeker said:

Would G spa or Yunomori or Hot Spa be better for tomorrow around 11am till around 2 to 3pm? In terms of crowd size (prefer not too crowded).

Just used up my credit at GSpa.
Asked a guy not to throw ice cube into the heater. He said it's ok de. Don't want him to spoil the element orelse later others cannot use the sauna.
The steam room is super hot (for me). This time round not many guys soak naked with me. Mostly with shorts on.
Overall still prefer the crowd & environment & the facilities at Yunomori.

Your timing 11am - 3pm should consider off peak. Won't be too crowded. Enjoy (:

• 4 weeks later...
10 hours ago, studdyboy said:

Planning to go stay overnight at GSpa next Wed night... Anyone wanna come along??

So it is okay to go nude in the pools n steamrooml rite?

Yes can go nude, but you may be the only one showing:P

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/30/2017 at 9:11 AM, share said:

Where is this please ? So happening ?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to Establishment That Allows Nudity In Jacuzzi & Sauna In Singapore?