Male HQ

Establishment That Allows Nudity In Jacuzzi & Sauna In Singapore?

gymcub

23 hours ago, MikeC said:

I like willow stream spa ambience also but I thot willow stream even more pricey? 
Especially if consider gspa has free flow drinks and food with more lounge chairs, can stay longer.

True. Its better when KFit was around. 

i might head to hotspa soon to check it out real soon, or now. They have nicer food than gspa, although not 24/7. 

7 hours ago, Triad said:

Do you guys go fully nude at gspa? I been there once, was the only one who was nude, saw people looking me strange and then went back to put on the given shorts. 

No need. Just nude. I dont think it is strange. sometimes you can struck conversation with them

23 hours ago, Triad said:

I think if there are quite a few nude it wouldnt be too awkward. But if you are the only one nude in a room of 20 men, can stick out like a sore thumb. 

Someone has to start the ball rolling. 

That day one young married str dude with tattoo saw me nude in the sauna. His wife and kid were outside at the relaxation area. 

He promptly took off his shorts and joined me. Legs spread wide open in the sauna. 😂

4 hours ago, Chris Low said:

what about spa1 demographic. I only went once before they reno and thought it was really 90's HK style. haven't been back there yet. but itching for a soak cos cannot travel to taipei etc.

If you are hoping to find a soak in an indoor/outdoor spa here similar to Japan or Taiwan or Korea, you can forget it. The closest you can find is Yunomori in Bangkok.  

On 7/8/2020 at 2:48 PM, 123 said:

Someone has to start the ball rolling. 

That day one young married str dude with tattoo saw me nude in the sauna. His wife and kid were outside at the relaxation area. 

He promptly took off his shorts and joined me. Legs spread wide open in the sauna. 😂

Went to gspa. The guy also same. Usually talk to them and tell them between guys no need shy one. 

I'd been to gspa recently and well... whether u dive into the pool in the nude or with shorts , I wasn't met with any frowning or otherwise. So choose what you like.

However, I do find that the water to be rather smelly. Yunomori is much better- can't wait till they can open.

Edited by Meowz

A truly accomplished wallflower.....
Not an expert so if you're gonna rely on my advice, please keep in mind to do it at your own risk. 

Dropped by yesterday afternoon, was informed relaxation area full but still decided to check it out since was already there. However the water area was still quite alright, mixed crowd. There was a nice toned and muscular toned chinese guy around, another weird one that would take off his towel randomly walking all around and some other plus-sized too. Agree the water doesnt seem as comforting as compared to Yuno and people leave their leftover drink cups in steam room. Do like the idea of water dispenser outside steam room in case you feel too dry and need to hydrate.

8 minutes ago, jez said:

Dropped by yesterday afternoon, was informed relaxation area full but still decided to check it out since was already there. However the water area was still quite alright, mixed crowd. There was a nice toned and muscular toned chinese guy around, another weird one that would take off his towel randomly walking all around and some other plus-sized too. Agree the water doesnt seem as comforting as compared to Yuno and people leave their leftover drink cups in steam room. Do like the idea of water dispenser outside steam room in case you feel too dry and need to hydrate.

Thanks for sharing 👍

I've been to both & i prefer Spa1 coz G-Spa gives me the impression that their facilities are worn out compared to Spa1 due to longer usage times. 

9 minutes ago, 30yochinese said:

Thanks for sharing 👍

I've been to both & i prefer Spa1 coz G-Spa gives me the impression that their facilities are worn out compared to Spa1 due to longer usage times. 

Ah alright - might try out Spa1. Hows the crowd and its facilities at Spa1? Any first timer promo?

20 minutes ago, 30yochinese said:

Thanks for sharing 👍

Spa1 sounds good

Never been there before either.

Should I go there instead?

3 minutes ago, dr_a89 said:

Spa1 sounds good

Never been there before either.

Should I go there instead?

tbh,

Save the money. 

Not worth to go on weekend/during peak time. Too crowded =(

Yes, I'd been to Spanes too. The jacuzzi/pool water is definitely cleaner than gspa but I did find an issue with the temperature. It is not as hot (or of discernible temperature) for some reason.

There, they'll insist you wear a filmsy diposable underwear - mine broke the minute i stretched out my leg while attempting to get into the water. i didn't bother to get a replacement :) and since i'm alone who cared. 

Rates wise, I took a massage package with an add-on to use the facilities. Comparatively, they are between gspa and yunomori? maybe... closer to yunomori in some ways.

I guess Spa1 is next and will share if asked :)

Edited by Meowz

A truly accomplished wallflower.....
Not an expert so if you're gonna rely on my advice, please keep in mind to do it at your own risk.