Male HQ

Establishment That Allows Nudity In Jacuzzi & Sauna In Singapore?

gymcub

4 hours ago, Hammy said:

It is allowed. I always go there nude. Use to visit China spa often. So yeap. There is a in charge there and he does not say anything. He stand in front of me but I never see where he is looking at. 

This is correct. Most people are in shorts but there are always at least 1 or 2 naked guys. These naked guys are either in steam room or seen talking to or near the attendant ( based on my 2 recent visits).

People also shower naked in the open area. So being nude is certainly OK, as long as you are comfortable with it.

On 1/3/2021 at 7:05 PM, gambitangel said:

would i go again ? nah...

reasons being 

1. privacy - the entrance to the male patrons on the left the passage way faces the massage rooms directly on the right, mind you, the entrance is only shielded by flimsy curtain blinds but it provides sufficient privacy, but not enuff if u change to their shorts, so they prob expect u to change or undress in the dressing area otherwise you can imagine if somebody jus pull the blinds as ur removing ur calvins

2. over anticipation - i was jus out for drink at the lounge n they thot im leaving, which i wasnt n they jus switch off the jacuzzi, steam and sauna when i went back without checking  making it seem im not welcomed despite the fact that i was the only patron

3. shower faucet - water flow inconsistent, desired water temp takes a while

4. refreshments - free flow but very limited; toasts wif margarine, kaya or PB, drinks are the usual, kopi, teh or lime juice concentrate

5. water stains on steam room walls - reminds me of cum stains on cum rag

go at ur own risk; you've been warned

Went to urban spa. Was alone for a bit before two guys around my age came in. None of us were in shorts so I guess nudity was fine.

Pros:

- it’s v quiet

- everything except the steam room (which looks really dirty) is very clean. Pool looks v clean too.

- shower is good

cons:

- there is only one hot pool and the water is damn hot... not joking

- steam room looks really bad. Just don’t go in.

I wasn’t planning to eat there so idc about the refreshments.

1 minute ago, Kian T said:

Anyone going G spa later? Spa nes sauna room is still under maintenance.... 

any nice place with steam / sauna to relax and chill ..? 

I want to go but its difficult for a Westie, at least if i go to Y. Onsen the train takes 45 minutes to bring me home to the West.

wish G.Spa was more accessible...

11 minutes ago, 30yochinese said:

I want to go but its difficult for a Westie, at least if i go to Y. Onsen the train takes 45 minutes to bring me home to the West.

wish G.Spa was more accessible...

Y Onsen is at stadium atm while G spa is near to Mountbatten, with a few minutes bus ride.

True that Kallang wave is more accessible. I’m going there from the west.

yunomori just too crowded with the one to one promo

5 hours ago, Kian T said:

Y Onsen is at stadium atm while G spa is near to Mountbatten, with a few minutes bus ride.

True that Kallang wave is more accessible. I’m going there from the west.

yunomori just too crowded with the one to one promo

How much is the pet entry to Gspa? Nothing on their prices on the website... 

1 hour ago, Since u r here said:

they hve promotions every now and then, follow their facebk for more discouts
sometimes they sell their vouchers w online merchant  too then it will be much cheaper https://www.facebook.com/g.spaSingapore/photos/a.168539649839907/4265763466784151/

What do u mean back with safety measures? Cannot use facilities?

Went to Spa1. It's better than I expected to relax.

Pro:

- Clean facilities

- Food is good

- Shower is good too

Con:

- The attendants are very attentive. Always walking around the wet area. Feels like you're constantly being watched.

- The space is a bit too open. First time being in a sauna is is glass enclosed and faces with pool and shower area.

3 minutes ago, ian_ian said:

Pro:

- Clean facilities

- Food is good

- Shower is good too

Con:

- The attendants are very attentive. Always walking around the wet area. Feels like you're constantly being watched.

- The space is a bit too open. First time being in a sauna is is glass enclosed and faces with pool and shower area.

So did u go nude?

10 minutes ago, ian_ian said:

Pro:

- Clean facilities

- Food is good

- Shower is good too

Con:

space too open meaning the sauna no privacy?

For those who previously considered trying out Hot Spa ( the one at Roxy Square) but found the $50 entry (facilities & food) expensive, they have an ongoing promotion of $38 for the hours 6-11pm, as updated in their FB. 

Best to call them before heading there as no further details (e.g.whether applicable to weekend) stated. They did say "daily", so should be for all days until further notice.

2 hours ago, ken99chia said:

For those who previously considered trying out Hot Spa ( the one at Roxy Square) but found the $50 entry (facilities & food) expensive, they have an ongoing promotion of $38 for the hours 6-11pm, as updated in their FB. 

Best to call them before heading there as no further details (e.g.whether applicable to weekend) stated. They did say "daily", so should be for all days until further notice.

how's the place?

Spa1 Review

Interesting range of facilities, like the Himalayan salt sauna, cassia seed sauna, and Myanmar jade room (all unisex). The men-only section has 2 hot pools, 1 cold pool, 1 sauna, and 1 steam room (which had a refreshing menthol scent at times)

Crowd seems to be only about 25% gay at most. Rest were a mix of granddaddy types, uncles, straight boyfriends, etc. That said, there were a few hot guys today.

Almost everyone wore shorts. A few removed their shorts in the steam room. Some took off their shorts in the open shower area when they were washing up for the last time before leaving. My eyes had a small feast :)

There’s a spa attendant standing at the entrance to the wet area at almost all times, and he’ll check the steam room occasionally. Hence, not a place for hanky panky. 

Didn’t try the food (vegetarian, I was told). 

6 minutes ago, epitome said:

Spa1 Review

Interesting range of facilities, like the Himalayan salt sauna, cassia seed sauna, and Myanmar jade room (all unisex). The men-only section has 2 hot pools, 1 cold pool, 1 sauna, and 1 steam room (which had a refreshing menthol scent at times)

Crowd seems to be only about 25% gay at most. Rest were a mix of granddaddy types, uncles, straight boyfriends, etc. That said, there were a few hot guys today.

Almost everyone wore shorts. A few removed their shorts in the steam room. Some took off their shorts in the open shower area when they were washing up for the last time before leaving. My eyes had a small feast :)

There’s a spa attendant standing at the entrance to the wet area at almost all times, and he’ll check the steam room occasionally. Hence, not a place for hanky panky. 

Didn’t try the food (vegetarian, I was told). 

Thanks for the review.

I was there about 2 weeks ago.

The food do feature meat/fish/chicken dishes on most days. Typically they have salad, choice of 2 mains (you can order both, usually but not always a meat/chicken/fish dish as well as fried rice/ramen/porridge), carrot cake, dessert of the day.

Yes, most wear the shorts. But no issue to go nude, nobody cares.

23 hours ago, epitome said:

If you’ve been to Gspa, could you pls write a review?

Yes, I’ve visited Gspa twice, but quite some months ago. Let me give my subjective review based on these visits.. 

The spa is big, and the locker area feels spacious with the layout, with nice basins and amenities. Spacious toilet and showers area- I did see occasionally some folks showering with the door open, but only a few (I did it on my 2nd visit but nothing to report.)

The hot jacuzzi pool is relatively large (compared to other spas like K-one, spa Nes) and adjacent to it there are a few open showers but nobody seems to use it.

There is a cold pool. In this pool area, there are mini-lockers to store your mobile phone. At the end of this area is a separate pathway leading to  (a) steam and sauna rooms on the left (b) body scrub/back rub curtained room on the right.

I did a body scrub (by male staff), it was firm and satisfying, and he showed me the dead cells lol (done with me in the nude if u are asking, but wore back shorts after a rinse). He is presumably from China, judging from his accent. After the scrub, I rinsed off standing under the “rainshower” (inside the room) and under his watch (my back to him mostly)..

There was a notice saying to wear the shorts provided, so almost everyone wore one, rare to see 1 or 2 nudes.

Foodwise, I thought it was not bad, with good local selections such as nasi lemak and curry chicken (what I recalled eating), and always hot soup and dessert available. The cafe seemed quite popular and the staff were constantly taking orders (generally not ruffled despite the stress) but again the capacity is able to handle the crowds. Taste wise, I would venture to say that it is better than K-one spa and hot spa, and at least as good as Spa Nes.

There is also a fairly large resting lounge where you can also get a foot massage (I got one and it was good in a standard sort of way).

On my 2nd visit, I also did a stone spa which basically involved me lying on a bed of hot stones (for beginner they will not make it too hot), and the staff kept checking my condition every 10-15min or so. They also measured some data like BMI/water/body fat before and after the treatment to “boast” how much it could help.

11 hours ago, ian_ian said:

Tbh i think Spa Nes is the best one so far that i've been to

Same here for me!

most of the websites for these Spa/Onsen look nice but the real thing is far from reality. Spa Nes is WYSIWYG & its worth the $38 admission fee... i won’t pay the current price to get in coz Y. Onsen is charging less than Spa Nes... like that mite as well go to the Onsen... at the end of the day both establishments appeal to a different crowd, there is no right or wrong, but pricing it more than $38 is definitely bad for me :(

On 2/14/2021 at 11:28 PM, ken99chia said:

Thanks for the review.

I was there about 2 weeks ago.

The food do feature meat/fish/chicken dishes on most days. Typically they have salad, choice of 2 mains (you can order both, usually but not always a meat/chicken/fish dish as well as fried rice/ramen/porridge), carrot cake, dessert of the day.

Yes, most wear the shorts. But no issue to go nude, nobody cares.

Agreed.  No one really cares if you go nude.