Male HQ

Establishment That Allows Nudity In Jacuzzi & Sauna In Singapore?

gymcub

3 hours ago, eerroorr said:

After 8p.m is around $30. :) not bad! 

IMG_20210222_212415.jpg

Thanks for the info. This is not advertised on Spa-1 FB or website yet. They had a similar deal last Oct that ended on 31 Dec.

I tried it once. As the last order for the food is around 8.45pm, you can either eat first or do so after a quick dip in the pools (if you need to eat).

The reception will ask you to check out at the desk by 10.20pm.

So not too much time, but for $30, it is still a good deal. 

16 hours ago, Forumer said:

The full day pass for two is $88 ($94.16 w/GST) regardless of day/time.

It’s more worth it.

3 hours is too short.

Thanks for the tip. This is absolutely correct.

In fact, the “breakeven duration” is only 4 hours (not as long as one might expect). That means if you go for this couple full day pass and spend just 4 hours, your unit cost of $11.77/hr/pax would be the same as the 3-hour couple/pair deal (but Sun-Thu only), and you are also free to go on Fri/Sat etc without restriction. Staying longer than 4 hours would make this an increasingly good deal, and suit spa connoisseurs (Jade room is very nice for napping/chilling for extended duration).

I guess the 2-hour and 3-hour deals are meant to entice newcomers or target those who require only short dips for their purpose 😁 or just too busy to afford more time...

On 2/16/2021 at 1:14 AM, 30yochinese said:

Same here for me!

most of the websites for these Spa/Onsen look nice but the real thing is far from reality. Spa Nes is WYSIWYG & its worth the $38 admission fee... i won’t pay the current price to get in coz Y. Onsen is charging less than Spa Nes... like that mite as well go to the Onsen... at the end of the day both establishments appeal to a different crowd, there is no right or wrong, but pricing it more than $38 is definitely bad for me :(

Um..what is WYSIWYG!????

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/16/2021 at 12:20 AM, ken99chia said:

Yes, I’ve visited Gspa twice, but quite some months ago. Let me give my subjective review based on these visits.. 

The spa is big, and the locker area feels spacious with the layout, with nice basins and amenities. Spacious toilet and showers area- I did see occasionally some folks showering with the door open, but only a few (I did it on my 2nd visit but nothing to report.)

The hot jacuzzi pool is relatively large (compared to other spas like K-one, spa Nes) and adjacent to it there are a few open showers but nobody seems to use it.

There is a cold pool. In this pool area, there are mini-lockers to store your mobile phone. At the end of this area is a separate pathway leading to  (a) steam and sauna rooms on the left (b) body scrub/back rub curtained room on the right.

I did a body scrub (by male staff), it was firm and satisfying, and he showed me the dead cells lol (done with me in the nude if u are asking, but wore back shorts after a rinse). He is presumably from China, judging from his accent. After the scrub, I rinsed off standing under the “rainshower” (inside the room) and under his watch (my back to him mostly)..

There was a notice saying to wear the shorts provided, so almost everyone wore one, rare to see 1 or 2 nudes.

Foodwise, I thought it was not bad, with good local selections such as nasi lemak and curry chicken (what I recalled eating), and always hot soup and dessert available. The cafe seemed quite popular and the staff were constantly taking orders (generally not ruffled despite the stress) but again the capacity is able to handle the crowds. Taste wise, I would venture to say that it is better than K-one spa and hot spa, and at least as good as Spa Nes.

There is also a fairly large resting lounge where you can also get a foot massage (I got one and it was good in a standard sort of way).

On my 2nd visit, I also did a stone spa which basically involved me lying on a bed of hot stones (for beginner they will not make it too hot), and the staff kept checking my condition every 10-15min or so. They also measured some data like BMI/water/body fat before and after the treatment to “boast” how much it could help.

Where is GSpa??? I would like to get a back scrub ... can I just pay for the scrubbing? or do i need to also get a massage ?

15 hours ago, Since u r here said:

Shd b able to get a scrub only, but i never tried b4 such svcs...

gspa at the east side, near to old badminton..... it has been around for very long , googled it

near mtbatten mrt in case u dont drive....

Yes, my guess is also that you can just do the Shanghai back rub  - this is for removing dead cells, not the normal body scrub, and done by male inside the male pool area.  BUT ...This is the tricky part - the back rub at $58 does not include the spa admission I believe (spa admission is another $68), so how would they monitor if you’ll use the pools since you are already inside?

Maybe there is a combo for spa admission + back rub? So it is best to call to ask. 

17 hours ago, Since u r here said:

Shd b able to get a scrub only, but i never tried b4 such svcs...

gspa at the east side, near to old badminton..... it has been around for very long , googled it

near mtbatten mrt in case u dont drive....

The old Badminton Hall....  there was a Spa there,  10 yrs ago... not sure what it was called ... 

Tks info

3 hours ago, auto85 said:

Looks like gspa, spa1 n spa nes r the more popular alternatives to yunomori.

Any feedback on which is recommended for facilities + value for money? I won't b taking any massages. Tia

Gspa is slightly better than spa nes