Male HQ

Establishment That Allows Nudity In Jacuzzi & Sauna In Singapore?

gymcub

• 2 weeks later...

Went Yunomori last night for the first time. Place is nice.

However, I noticed that quite a handful of patrons don't know the onsen culture.

You are not supposed to soak you small towel into the pool dude.

And there's this guy even brought the big towel in to the wet area.

Hope the management can enforce the correct onsen culture.

Edited by ryk
On 1/27/2022 at 8:10 AM, ryk said:

Went Yunomori last night for the first time. Place is nice.

However, I noticed that quite a handful of patrons don't know the onsen culture.

You are not supposed to soak you small towel into the pool dude.

And there's this guy even brought the big towel in to the wet area.

Hope the management can enforce the correct onsen culture.

very common to see people dip their heads in the water too

On 2/4/2022 at 9:03 AM, top_suck said:

Spa nes can be naked in pool?

U can if there is 1 or 2 guys soaking in the pool, they won't mind.

But if got more than 3pple, the last time i went in nude someone called the Attendant & i had to wear a towel.

On 2/4/2022 at 11:30 AM, 30yochinese said:

U can if there is 1 or 2 guys soaking in the pool, they won't mind.

But if got more than 3pple, the last time i went in nude someone called the Attendant & i had to wear a towel.

Maybe depends on the crowd... nobody ever minded not even the attendants when my friend and I walked around nude in the mens only area, or got into the pools nude with others around (in fact, the others smiled and exchanged knod). We weren't spotting full hard on erections, maybe a semi at most. All in front  of the attendants, too 🍆

COMPARISON by different shops FOR G SPA facilities admission:

*ALL DATA BELOW IS ACCURATE as of 11am, on 7-3-2022.

1. You have earned 23 credits! Worth S$ 0.46.
    You can use your credits at your next purchase.

how much i paid for admission today? $60.15
    Fuc*ing mad coz i just realised there is a $10 discount on their website but it is hidden> $10 Promo code, when using VISA:       VISAJOY10.

so if i used the PROMO CODE, & including the rebate given, what is the *Actual price? $49.70
    Provider: KLOOK.

2. https://www.gspa.com.sg                                                                                                $70 nett.
  3. https://www.kkday.com/en-sg/product/38251-gspa-relaxation-centre-admission-voucher
                                                                                                                                               $60 nett.
    Use their app & earn 5% cashback so                                                      *Actual price? $57.

4. https://shopee.sg/g.spa-24-Hours-Spa-and-Relaxation-Center-Tickets                                        $62.

(Sorry for always creating a new thread under the <Members' Lounge>, I shall add on to this thread since this post is related to the topic above...)

3 REASONS WHY I WON'T VISIT G SPA ANYMORE, based on my visit on 7-3-2022.

1. at 3ish, 2 Twinks in their 20s walked past me, i casually glanced at them while in the changing room & 1 Guy gave me the fiercest & scariest stare... WTF?!?!

2. From 12pm to now,
    I am not comfortable having to sit in the Eating Area with so many women!!!
    2 Tables> only women. 
    2 Tables> 2 Couples.
    I know Spa Nes also have Ladies but here they make them wear an ugly looking Pink-Colour outfit which is very orh-biang!

3. -Water in the hot pool is (too hot for me & i find it) hotter than Yunomori. 
    -Steam Room is too hot for me.

-don't like Showers coz it uses Curtains, I prefer normal Shower-Cubicles with doors. When the guy walks into the Shower, I can see a silhouette of his naked body coz the light/shadow is reflected onto the Shower Curtain :0(

-having my lunch from 12 to 2pm, & 1 Guy doing foot reflexology 7 metres from my dining table is SNORING...