Male HQ

Establishment That Allows Nudity In Jacuzzi & Sauna In Singapore?

gymcub

Joya is terrible, i didn't realize that this $20 deal doesn't include yukata, food or drink, or anything else other than 2 towels. I think they designed it specially for voyeurs and exhibitionists who will want to go purely for a 3 hr erotic sexually charged session. Never going again, gspa is so much better.

On 8/22/2022 at 11:32 PM, Buffedbear said:

Joya is terrible, i didn't realize that this $20 deal doesn't include yukata, food or drink, or anything else other than 2 towels. I think they designed it specially for voyeurs and exhibitionists who will want to go purely for a 3 hr erotic sexually charged session. Never going again, gspa is so much better.

I love Joya, and i dont think onsen is suppose to be overcrowded like a wet market. I hate yunomori cuz of ppl like you, and the crowd is ridiculous. Good for the business but its not an onsen at all. They should call themselves a human market than an onsen. Its not even an onsen its a sento.

Edited by Hotcaeks
On 8/22/2022 at 11:34 PM, Buffedbear said:

Like a sub standard yuno over priced for what it's offering. Yuno 2 for 1 deal is far superior. Gspa even better because of the food and more relaxed ambience, at least won't be bored to death

To be honest if you hate joya, dont come, because joya customer i see so far is very wholsome one. Even the staffs. So dont come and ruin the peace. Do u even need the jap clothes?? U also not spending the entire day there. What u need for???

Edited by Hotcaeks
On 8/22/2022 at 11:32 PM, Buffedbear said:

$20... If I recall correctly, it's cheaper than gspa and Yuno. I wouldn't be expecting food and drinks for that price. And Yukata... Why need it in the onsen? 

I've seen the pics online though... Seems like a really small place consisting of a pool or 2?

Edited by randomuse
On 8/23/2022 at 9:18 PM, randomuse said:

$20... If I recall correctly, it's cheaper than gspa and Yuno. I wouldn't be expecting food and drinks for that price. And Yukata... Why need it in the onsen? 

I've seen the pics online though... Seems like a really small place consisting of a pool or 2?

Well, I guess I should have expected that they are only selling a basic sento experience for $20, not a real onsen experience. $20 is only $10 cheaper than yuno's 2 for 1 promotion of $30 each, but at least with yuno you get so many more pools, dry sauna and steam room to switch between, plus so many more eye candy. With Joya, you only get a hot pool, cold pool, and sauna. And if you want to go to the other areas or eat, then you gotta put on your normal clothes, quite inconvenient if you came from office.

Only plus point I liked about Joya is that the wet area has reclining deck chairs and water dispenser with cups. And as what Hotcaeks say, it's not crowded (yet), so if you find someone you like, it is easier to do something with them, although if word of mouth of this promotion continues, maybe more gays will be flocking down during this timeslot for mass orgies, so it could become the next Yuno, then Hotcaeks will quit going Joya too, LOL.

On 8/23/2022 at 9:18 PM, randomuse said:

Yunomori 1 for 1 is $20 per pax if you split cost.. As for Yukata its for you to wear to lounge / dinner / food. 

On 8/23/2022 at 10:01 PM, Buffedbear said:

Wah so good, I thought it was $60 for 2, never go for long time

1 for 1 is about $40 (Monday to Thursday 7-10pm until they announce cease promotion, it will be as such )

On 8/23/2022 at 9:56 PM, Buffedbear said:

Well, I guess I should have expected that they are only selling a basic sento experience for $20, not a real onsen experience. $20 is only $10 cheaper than yuno's 2 for 1 promotion of $30 each, but at least with yuno you get so many more pools, dry sauna and steam room to switch between, plus so many more eye candy. With Joya, you only get a hot pool, cold pool, and sauna. And if you want to go to the other areas or eat, then you gotta put on your normal clothes, quite inconvenient if you came from office.

Only plus point I liked about Joya is that the wet area has reclining deck chairs and water dispenser with cups. And as what Hotcaeks say, it's not crowded (yet), so if you find someone you like, it is easier to do something with them, although if word of mouth of this promotion continues, maybe more gays will be flocking down during this timeslot for mass orgies, so it could become the next Yuno, then Hotcaeks will quit going Joya too, LOL.

The place is too open for much things to be done lol

On 8/23/2022 at 10:08 PM, randomuse said:

The place is too open for much things to be done lol

Can be done, at least currently when there is just a handful of people, in future when it becomes Yuno, then Hotcaeks will have to hope that all of them are horny wholesome gay hotties.

Edited by Buffedbear
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/4/2022 at 7:16 AM, durianking said:

Long time didnt go to Gspa, yesterday visited there, so different from last time, some nude young guys. some japanese also nude. well endowed

Wow! I’m actually plan to go there this afternoon hope to see some meat haha. Always prefer g spa because of food and can really relax and spacious as compared to the rest of the onsen / spa.

cheers 

kian

National University of Singapore Society (NUSS) Alumni Clubhouse Membership Promo << First time ever

Membership rates dropped from $2500 to $888 for the first time. Damn! I paid the full entrance fee last time.

I'm a member. I can refer you and we could go together next time. Pm me for details.

Bring your dates to these clubhouses to impress them. Don't worry if you don't have a date, lots of hot cuties from young to old.

Non-NUS graduates allowed. NUSS Associate Membership: is open to graduates of all other local and foreign recognised universities.

3 clubhouse island wide with gym and swimming pools

https://www.nuss.org.sg/kent-ridge/78/27

https://www.nuss.org.sg/suntec-city/137/30

https://www.nuss.org.sg/mandalay/250/245

Membership's Benefits

Being a member of NUSS, you and your family can enjoy all sports and social facilities within the three clubhouses.

https://www.nuss.org.sg/benefits/#

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Kian T said:

Any comment for Spa 1 lately? Planning to go tomorrow. Been going to G spa lately and get a bit bored. 

Kian

Spa1 is at payalebar, a run down shopping mall underground. The only thing thats open is the malay wedding area beside spa1. Its not bad, quite alot of facilities, but many chikopek uncles. I went with my girlies and they didnt like the female bath side so they didnt wna come with me anymore, so i went myself to find sugar daddy but all ugly perverted men.. so this yr i switch to Joya onsen, been greaT so far. You can try

1 hour ago, Hotcaeks said:

Spa1 is at payalebar, a run down shopping mall underground. The only thing thats open is the malay wedding area beside spa1. Its not bad, quite alot of facilities, but many chikopek uncles. I went with my girlies and they didnt like the female bath side so they didnt wna come with me anymore, so i went myself to find sugar daddy but all ugly perverted men.. so this yr i switch to Joya onsen, been greaT so far. You can try

I went Joya once. Quite like the place and seen some nice “meat”. One young chap asked me at the locker “do we need to be nude in there” and I reply was like “yea, I think so”? Haha but he was quite open when he’s in there. The only downside is the lounge / cafe is rather small and not as comfy as g spa. So I went back to g spa last two week. But g spa could be boring sometimes. 

Do people usually nude when in spa 1? 

cheers 

4 hours ago, Hotcaeks said:

joya got sugar daddy?

4 minutes ago, persianblue said:

joya got sugar daddy?

Have la, but environment is different than in yuno or other places. Yuno is u must find a sigar daddy member to let u in for 50% off, Joya u can just go in urself for 50% after 8pm without the need to find a sugar daddy, which is less troublesome for me. Most regulars seem to have bought the autumn pass so they can come everyday for free almost. Ive bought it myself too, so no need the trouble to find SD to sponsor my 50% off 🤣

On 10/27/2022 at 6:26 PM, Kian T said:

I went Joya once. Quite like the place and seen some nice “meat”. One young chap asked me at the locker “do we need to be nude in there” and I reply was like “yea, I think so”? Haha but he was quite open when he’s in there. The only downside is the lounge / cafe is rather small and not as comfy as g spa. So I went back to g spa last two week. But g spa could be boring sometimes. 

Do people usually nude when in spa 1? 

cheers 

If Gspa is still the same after all these years, then i also think it can be boring. Only 1 big onsen (and 1 small cold pool, if I remember correctly) plus 1 suana. Don't remember it having any steam room. I think the dark lounge where folks relax in big comfy looking sofas to fiddle with their phones or watch a show is nice. I've never used the lounges in any of the spa places myself so can only say that it looked nice lol... The crowd for the few times i went before I stopped weren't like Yuno...

Maybe i should try Joya agree seeing all the posts here but it's really far... 😅

3 hours ago, mrjuicetiger said:

Gspa does have a small steamroom but it’s super hot

next to it theres a massage area with an entrance covered by a cloth if im not wrong

during late night, sucked off a friend once there hehe

Went gspa recently. It had only about 10 people in the onsen at that time when I was inside. Managed to meet someone in there and had a quick fun though! 😝