Male HQ

Establishment That Allows Nudity In Jacuzzi & Sauna In Singapore?

gymcub

hmm... not sure if i have missed out anything but i went through the 5 pages here but no one has posted any reviews on the Willow Stream Spa at the Swissotel Stamford/Fairmont.

Anyone has been there n how is the spa like? happening? hehehe... biggrin.gif

I went to this WillowStream Spa sometimes ago, I think it's pretty straight spa since you have to be in short provided (or in your swimming trunk) in order to be in the wet area. Nobody dips in birthday suit in the jacuzzi and the steam room is far too bright for my preference. However, if you are into angmohs I think this is the place to be.

I went to this WillowStream Spa sometimes ago, I think it's pretty straight spa since you have to be in short provided (or in your swimming trunk) in order to be in the wet area. Nobody dips in birthday suit in the jacuzzi and the steam room is far too bright for my preference. However, if you are into angmohs I think this is the place to be.

Lots of Asian too, there are few sg member who always hunt ang moh too, few of them have attitude problem

It's not a gay place, so don't expect too much, although the place is consider cruisy

• G_M changed the title to Establishment That Allows Nudity In Jacuzzi & Sauna In Singapore?