Male HQ

Establishment That Allows Nudity In Jacuzzi & Sauna In Singapore?

gymcub

All were below 35yo and physically fit and lean to a certain extent. 1 Pinoy left early...the other chinese young guy constantly had a huge hard on, throbbing all the way. Too bad he was only into showing off. The caucasian guy was shy too and he was with semi erect. Another asian (i guess he was a japanese) was nude and playful in the sauna, showing his cock every now and then

actually nudity is NO BIG DEAL.....

dont know why SINGAPOREANS ALL SO SHY!!!

IN KOREA, JAPAN, TAIWAN, CHINA ALL THE SPAS AND SAUNAS ARE ALL NUDE....

IN FACT ALL EUROPEAN AND USA SPAS ARE ALSO NUDE...

ITS ONLY IN SINGAPORE THAT WHEN GO NAKED, SHY PEOPLE WILL SAY AIEEYEH!!

Same at the gym. I don't get why everybody is so shy when changing.

In Europe we have open showers at most of the gyms. Big shower room with like 10 shower heads and everybody mind their own business with the occasional peep of course lol. But since I moved here I became shy too lol. I feel like showing too much if I don't wrap a towel around me while taking off the last piece of clothing haha

Guest d887888

Apart from it being a semi-circle, nothing else resembles the whirlpool at Traders.

you are right, its not Traders (i was there last night. no action btw), sorry. but very similar

Guest d887888

This afternoon, the male receptionist was working out at the gym.

He then went in to use the steam room. Saw his butt and I almost got an orgasmic attack.

He's really HOT.

I think he's a China Chinese.

Am I right?

yes he must be from china. is he gay? not sure

• G_M changed the title to Establishment That Allows Nudity In Jacuzzi & Sauna In Singapore?