Male HQ

Establishment That Allows Nudity In Jacuzzi & Sauna In Singapore?

gymcub

On 8/16/2023 at 10:20 PM, wishful and hopeful said:

Went to Yi He Royal Club. Nice enviroment. Really is china-like setting. But price is expensive - $88 for entry, sauna, hot pool and food. You need to top up from $58, for varied services. 

With the discounted price at $66 something, it is quite ok for me, as a returned... I feel that I am so pampered like "king" as their service is so attentive. the staffs are willing to chat relaxly with no rush to do other task. the food is buffet style but not much variation as they do not have their own kitchen, rely on food from ordered from hotel next door. the place is cleaner and more peaceful compare to last time. now they use disposable towel which is first time for me, actually not bad. But they will gradually change to regular towel soon. Hot pool with sitting area in front is quite cool and ... the good thing is, we are naturally have to be naked. the staff ask me to go hot pool without giving me any clothes haha

• 2 weeks later...