Male HQ

Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)

Guest Sauna Goer

Was there today with my bodybuilder friend.

Do take note that every Monday, Shogun will be closed until 2pm for cleaning..... so dun go too early or else be left stranded outside like me... luckily i was there at 2pm and waited a short while :)

a few things to point out :

1. the 2nd floor shower, one of them is beginning to fall off.

2. not all the rooms can be locked hor.

3. still have not gotten used to the steps from TV room to the other areas.

overall, still good place :)

I just want to help my didi. Shall remain silent

Guest Been there :)

I must compliment Shogun on their new premises - its well done up and its huge too. The staff are very polite and helpful. The only thing i must advise them is to have a little more light or put glow strips on the steps in the dark areas.... of just be very careful when walking in the dark. On the whole the place is very nice 7 out of 10 :thumb:

[quote name=Been there :)' date='08 September 2010 - 10:57 AM' timestamp='1283914636' post='173902]

I must compliment Shogun on their new premises - its well done up and its huge too. The staff are very polite and helpful. The only thing i must advise them is to have a little more light or put glow strips on the steps in the dark areas.... of just be very careful when walking in the dark. On the whole the place is very nice 7 out of 10 :thumb:

Guest BiStock

i tot dark is good, so nt so paiseh, esp for pple wif medium or small 'device'..or ignored, lampost like me. add one more..ignored, lampost n 'invisible' since its dark..hehe

Too dark not good. The time I was there, I knocked my head n feet against dark spots. Several times. End up with quite a few bruises.

Guest TooSmall

Too dark not good. The time I was there, I knocked my head n feet against dark spots. Several times. End up with quite a few bruises.

Agree, beside too dark, too small for the room, hitting all whenever turn my body

You're too big lah !!

well the rooms are a bit small, I must say.

when fxxking, and changing positions, if you are in the heat of things, sure will hit here and there lol.

also, i need to point out that there are patrons who are really annoying. They know you are inside fxxking, they will try to open the door even when it is locked. I wonder if that is the reason why some doors cannot be closed now ? Bcos of these people who try to open the doors to see the action ? I have to bang the door and ask them to stop .....

I just want to help my didi. Shall remain silent

I wonder what is Keybox's boss John, doing in Shogun? Seen him there many times at different day.

Was he there to check out the competitor?

I also see the TEN MENS boss there on the 1st week of opening lor (the skinny one that is very sista). Guess they also have their needs to fulfill lah.

Just came back from Shogun... Was there about 6.30pm. Tonight is pretty pack as it is skin nite.

Had good fun in the maze, and sucked by this guy.. Shiok!!

If you are here.. A big thank you 2U..

We were inside the little room with the glory hole. I thrust my hard cock into your mouth like I would into a manhole.. and you slurp and sucked me making so much noise that people outside try to see what happen... I cum hard into your mouth and you swallow every drop of my hot lava.. and continue to suck me until i am hard again....

If you are here.. let me know

was there last nite and there r lots of ppl.

shower not as much as b4 becos ppl r queuing up for it. nv explore much but i felt it's a bit too dark in the maze & rooms but lucky there r lights in the rooms.

$10 is quite attractive and will definitely go there again....

hi i am malaysian. wish to pay shogun a visit. May i know they way to shogun from changi airport.

WISH TO VISIT THE NUDE NIGHT. WHEN IS NUDE NIGHT? TQ

hahaha every night is nude night there...

izzit?.....everyone not wearing anything there?

so refer to the sbove thread.

u go nude at 10 men on wed, keybox on thur,one seven on friday,10men on sat an b heaven on sunday..5 nite of nudity haha u notty boi..

Edited by imran

hi i am malaysian. wish to pay shogun a visit. May i know they way to shogun from changi airport.

WISH TO VISIT THE NUDE NIGHT. WHEN IS NUDE NIGHT? TQ

You can take the mrt from airport to Outram Park and change to the North East Line to Chinatown.

About their theme night, you can check from their website

Cheers

Im a first timer to the new shogun. Have never been to the old one.

The place is easily accessible and convenient.

The layout is good, especially for mass orgy.

Love the glory holes.

Clean since it is new.

The boss is friendly.

But I have one concern. Since the place is open to public without any membership required, wouldnt that be open to undercover and raid?

Im a first timer to the new shogun. Have never been to the old one.

The place is easily accessible and convenient.

The layout is good, especially for mass orgy.

Love the glory holes.

Clean since it is new.

The boss is friendly.

But I have one concern. Since the place is open to public without any membership required, wouldnt that be open to undercover and raid?

What difference does it make if it implements membership?

You mean police cannot raid?

There won't be undercover agent? Just pay for membership right away and the undercover agent can do his job immediately.

What difference does it make if it implements membership?

You mean police cannot raid?

There won't be undercover agent? Just pay for membership right away and the undercover agent can do his job immediately.

At least it won't be that easy if there is a membership. Wear a condom to prevent infected with HIV but that does not mean u cAnt get it, just that there is a first layer protection or security.

At least it won't be that easy if there is a membership. Wear a condom to prevent infected with HIV but that does not mean u cAnt get it, just that there is a first layer protection or security.

hello, ex police reservist here. 1) wont b raided without reason.(eg tip off of drug case). we know of the hanky panky going on, nt a reason to warrant raid.

2) No nid to b undercover to raid. We go in in uniform unannounced. Thats gd enuf.

I also see the TEN MENS boss there on the 1st week of opening lor (the skinny one that is very sista). Guess they also have their needs to fulfill lah.

is he sista? played with him once.... quite manly and nice big tool but i topped him till he .....

Went to shogun tonight, well, environment wise it's nice... just a bit too dark.

Met a cute guys when I was showering. Well just both of us, playing with our hard dick. Too bad there were people waiting.... We get changed and I met u again when we were on our way out....

U toldme u r local and I was from mxxxxsia. U r cute with grey hair.... U took bus 61 when leaving.

If u see this, pls msn me at pb_790@hotmail.com

Guest jetfighter

Shogun Spa is still my choice if going to stay over night till next am.

why is your choice, what is it that you like most?? I dun think u can sleep there peacefully in the open area, cos there are a lot of hungry uncles who like to stay overnight there waiting to attack if you fall asleep....

Guest fireball

I went there last night - my first time in a sauna for long time

- place was easy to find

- staff were friendly

- level 1 maze was small, and boring

- steam room had more action going on, but unfortunately cramped

- 2nd level cinema area was spacious

- i like the outdoor shower cos i'm exhibitionist

was attracted to someone with very very short hair but someone wanked him so hard he came while we were kissing. :( so can only compliment him on his nice cock

the rest of the night wasn't that fun, went into room with a horny btm guy, but got very turned off cos he didnt clean his ass and i cld smell shit while fxxking him. faked an orgasm after giving him good fxxks in various positions. then go wash up all over again.

just before i left, i got cruised by a meaty uncle at the open shower, he blew me at the shower area before we proceeded to a room. i wld have liked to do it at the open area but he was uncomfortable. he's a very good cock sucker i came violently in his mouth.

- one big question on my mind all the while, where are the condoms and lube?

I went there last night - my first time in a sauna for long time

... went into room with a horny btm guy, but got very turned off cos he didnt clean his ass and i cld smell shit while fxxking him....

- one big question on my mind all the while, where are the condoms and lube?

So u fxxked without condom?

• G_M changed the title to Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.