Male HQ

Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)

Guest Sauna Goer

38 minutes ago, Stormrider said:

Yes, xds are certainly welcome.

Wear a short-hair wig + a pair of lacy thongs.

You'll be gangbanged and COF much before you can even start to sway your hips.

Don't give him/her too high hopes

I remembered once a xd went into shogun and literally got ignored by everyone, only jeers and rude comments by the uncles.

On cruise (or keybox i forgot) though, at the door itself, the person ask straight up are you a guy guy or transitioning. If the person has boobs he/she'll be ask to leave

93371-mariah-carey-letting-go-gif-jtwc.g

Freelance Reviewer Of Anything

Mariah Carey Gif Spammer

Probably the person you can talk to about anything x

On ‎16‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 1:44 AM, dandan21 said:

Don't give him/her too high hopes

I remembered once a xd went into shogun and literally got ignored by everyone, only jeers and rude comments by the uncles.

On cruise (or keybox i forgot) though, at the door itself, the person ask straight up are you a guy guy or transitioning. If the person has boobs he/she'll be ask to leave

I didn't even know that , so professionally the staff

On 03/05/2017 at 4:52 PM, Guest Guess said:

Who is the bald headed guy who is always in his underwear? Hoping to have fun with him one day

He is called Ah Biao, the second boss at Shogum.

On 14/05/2017 at 10:40 PM, Guest Guest uncomfortable said:

As of now, still no airconditioning at the second floor.

it is s being a week on hot air blowing from the standing fan

Is shogun boss going to have it repair or declaring the place non aircon.

we hope we $12 entry fee cold give some minimum comfit......,,,

--- when u count our cash Everyday, remember to repair the aircon and give us comfort.

it's the only right thing to do 

( unless you are planning to close down sooo renovation or close down for good. It is stilll good to let your customer knows... 

You look at it yourself.  Even the boss's underwear (Ah Biao) underwear got holes in them. The other fat boss, Vincent, the red hair messed up like clown. No money to buy conditioner. What you think meh? 

Guest Fancy84

Was at Shogun about a month ago. I hardly go to saunas but was buying something at Chinatown and had time to kill so I decided to visit Shogun. Wasn't particularly looking for fun. 

After changing, went up to level 2. Lay down on the big mattress upstairs. There were only 2 guys lying down there. Looked like they were napping. I laid on the mattress nearest to the wall. About 10 minutes later, this young and slim guy came, let's call him Mister X, and laid down on the mattress in the middle. At this point it was only me, him and another older man at the other end. I wasn't wearing my glasses so couldn't really see Mister X's face. He looked quite cute from what I saw. Probably mid 20s. He wanted to nap I guess cause every time someone walked past and tried to touch him, he would push their hands away. 

There was 1 guy who kept touching Mister X, even after his hands was pushed away. And he would come back again after like 5 minutes to touch again. I don't know why but I was bothered watching him persisting and not getting the hint. Lol. I was wondering if Mister X was gonna leave or sleep in the room instead. I was in one hand almost dozing off and the other kinda hoping get to see more of Mister X.

After about 15 minutes, after about 5 different guys trying to touch Mister X and being declined, the persistent guy kept coming back. At this point, Mister X is either really sleeping or just giving in cause the guy got to touch him longer. To the point of removing Mister X's towel. Just as he's about to remove the towel, Mister X pushed his hands away and covered himself with the towel again. At this point, I was rooting for the persistent guy. Lol. Cause I didn't see any other guys that got my attention except for Mister X. He was wearing briefs though. Since he was wearing briefs, I thought there's no way I'll get to see his dick. 

The persistent guy left and at this point, I had a feeling, the persistent guy would come back and go for it again. And he did. This time, when Mister X pushed his hands away, he kept touching and not giving up. To the point of using his strength against Mister X. He would use one hand to hold down Mister X's hand and the other groping his dick. He kept persisting while Mister X squirm and trying to get away. The towel was removed and briefs left. He was wearing black briefs. The guy tried to put his hands through Mister X's briefs but couldn't cause Mister X kept his legs close together. I didn't know if I should helped the guy or just watch. I decided to just watch in case Mister X got physical. Lol. 

Then I guess the other guy who was on the mattress from the beginning at the other end of the wall saw this from the start. He joined in and helped the guy. He grabbed one of Mister X's hands and held it down tight leaving him with only 1 hand to fend himself. This gave the guy to grope Mister X even more. At this point, I was hard. I'm really not sure if Mister X really didn't like what was happening or pretending not to like. A couple of guys who just came up saw this. About 2 guys just stood there watching while a matured man hopped on the mattress next to Mister X. He held Mister X's other hand and held it between his legs.

Mister X was helpless but he didn't make any noise. He was squirming trying to get away but couldn't. I'm guessing if he really wanted to get away, he could just say. The persistent guy was standing and groping him more and more. The two guys who was holding his hands down fondled Mister X's upper body. Then after about a minute, the persistent guy did what I was hoping for. Lol. He pulled down Mister X's briefs down exposing everything. I was surprised when his fully erected dick sprung upwards. I got really hard watching this. The guys were smiling as they saw this like they were waiting for hours to see a hard dick.

At this point, Mister X was squirming even harder but the guys didn't care. Neither did I. Lol. Just wanted to watch. They kept groping and fondling him and he kept trying to push their hands away but can't. The persistent sucked his dick too. I think the persistent guy is experienced in edging a guy. After about 5 minutes, Mister X shot his load and it landed on his face! Lol! I didn't expect it. I think the other guys didn't expect it too. It landed on his face, shoulders and body.

Then everyone dispersed. Mister X then got up and left. I didn't get to see where he went cause I was hard so I decided to stay on the mattress.

It was probably the hottest thing I've seen in a sauna. Maybe cause fucking doesn't really do much for me so seeing something like this turned me on. I was hoping I get to see Mister X or a similar situation again after that day so I went to Shogun again for about 4 times on different days but no luck at all. Didn't get to see any erotic scenes too.

Either Mister X really didn't like it and won't come back or I need to come back and hope he'll be there. Lol. But the fact is when I went other days, I left disappointed so I'm not sure if I should come again. Probably when I'm around Chinatown area again.

P.S: Can patrons wear clothes inside Shogun? I saw 1 guy wearing t-shirt inside the maze. And another guy wearing singlet with towel walking at level 2. 

On ‎6‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 1:04 AM, Stormrider said:

Yes, xds are certainly welcome.

Wear a short-hair wig + a pair of lacy thongs.

You'll be gangbanged and COF much before you can even start to sway your hips.

do u know if a xd is allowed to be partially dressed (e.g. bra exposed and top on)  inside? feel sluttier in a rape wear

On ‎19‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 1:27 PM, Guest XoXo said:

You look at it yourself.  Even the boss's underwear (Ah Biao) underwear got holes in them. The other fat boss, Vincent, the red hair messed up like clown. No money to buy conditioner. What you think meh? 

the aircon was changed 2 weeks ago

7 hours ago, Guest Fancy84 said:

Was at Shogun about a month ago. I hardly go to saunas but was buying something at Chinatown and had time to kill so I decided to visit Shogun. Wasn't particularly looking for fun. 

After changing, went up to level 2. Lay down on the big mattress upstairs. There were only 2 guys lying down there. Looked like they were napping. I laid on the mattress nearest to the wall. About 10 minutes later, this young and slim guy came, let's call him Mister X, and laid down on the mattress in the middle. At this point it was only me, him and another older man at the other end. I wasn't wearing my glasses so couldn't really see Mister X's face. He looked quite cute from what I saw. Probably mid 20s. He wanted to nap I guess cause every time someone walked past and tried to touch him, he would push their hands away. 

There was 1 guy who kept touching Mister X, even after his hands was pushed away. And he would come back again after like 5 minutes to touch again. I don't know why but I was bothered watching him persisting and not getting the hint. Lol. I was wondering if Mister X was gonna leave or sleep in the room instead. I was in one hand almost dozing off and the other kinda hoping get to see more of Mister X.

After about 15 minutes, after about 5 different guys trying to touch Mister X and being declined, the persistent guy kept coming back. At this point, Mister X is either really sleeping or just giving in cause the guy got to touch him longer. To the point of removing Mister X's towel. Just as he's about to remove the towel, Mister X pushed his hands away and covered himself with the towel again. At this point, I was rooting for the persistent guy. Lol. Cause I didn't see any other guys that got my attention except for Mister X. He was wearing briefs though. Since he was wearing briefs, I thought there's no way I'll get to see his dick. 

The persistent guy left and at this point, I had a feeling, the persistent guy would come back and go for it again. And he did. This time, when Mister X pushed his hands away, he kept touching and not giving up. To the point of using his strength against Mister X. He would use one hand to hold down Mister X's hand and the other groping his dick. He kept persisting while Mister X squirm and trying to get away. The towel was removed and briefs left. He was wearing black briefs. The guy tried to put his hands through Mister X's briefs but couldn't cause Mister X kept his legs close together. I didn't know if I should helped the guy or just watch. I decided to just watch in case Mister X got physical. Lol. 

Then I guess the other guy who was on the mattress from the beginning at the other end of the wall saw this from the start. He joined in and helped the guy. He grabbed one of Mister X's hands and held it down tight leaving him with only 1 hand to fend himself. This gave the guy to grope Mister X even more. At this point, I was hard. I'm really not sure if Mister X really didn't like what was happening or pretending not to like. A couple of guys who just came up saw this. About 2 guys just stood there watching while a matured man hopped on the mattress next to Mister X. He held Mister X's other hand and held it between his legs.

Mister X was helpless but he didn't make any noise. He was squirming trying to get away but couldn't. I'm guessing if he really wanted to get away, he could just say. The persistent guy was standing and groping him more and more. The two guys who was holding his hands down fondled Mister X's upper body. Then after about a minute, the persistent guy did what I was hoping for. Lol. He pulled down Mister X's briefs down exposing everything. I was surprised when his fully erected dick sprung upwards. I got really hard watching this. The guys were smiling as they saw this like they were waiting for hours to see a hard dick.

At this point, Mister X was squirming even harder but the guys didn't care. Neither did I. Lol. Just wanted to watch. They kept groping and fondling him and he kept trying to push their hands away but can't. The persistent sucked his dick too. I think the persistent guy is experienced in edging a guy. After about 5 minutes, Mister X shot his load and it landed on his face! Lol! I didn't expect it. I think the other guys didn't expect it too. It landed on his face, shoulders and body.

Then everyone dispersed. Mister X then got up and left. I didn't get to see where he went cause I was hard so I decided to stay on the mattress.

It was probably the hottest thing I've seen in a sauna. Maybe cause fucking doesn't really do much for me so seeing something like this turned me on. I was hoping I get to see Mister X or a similar situation again after that day so I went to Shogun again for about 4 times on different days but no luck at all. Didn't get to see any erotic scenes too.

Either Mister X really didn't like it and won't come back or I need to come back and hope he'll be there. Lol. But the fact is when I went other days, I left disappointed so I'm not sure if I should come again. Probably when I'm around Chinatown area again.

P.S: Can patrons wear clothes inside Shogun? I saw 1 guy wearing t-shirt inside the maze. And another guy wearing singlet with towel walking at level 2. 

u get to see such scenes in shogun usu

wearing t shirt? likely are the older ones afraid of cold

Guest Fancy84

^The ones wearing clothes were walking around. But I believe you're right. Maybe because of the cold. I didn't know they were not strict about being topless.

Guest hairy cub
14 hours ago, Guest Fancy84 said:

Hey I won't mind putting myself out there for you to enjoy a show. 

But its strange I googled their website but could not find it.

what is today's theme may I ask?

I might be headed there this Friday after a LOOOONG time not going to any of these establishment..

I hope the crowd is as active as i remembered. Maybe i should just "pretend to sleep" at the rooftop LOL

Mariah Carey Gif Spammer

Surprisingly, had the BEST TIME TODAY in Shogun after what felt like forever.

Too tired to recap, will write it after my sleep. x

Mariah Carey Gif Spammer

On 5/1/2017 at 9:04 AM, FreddyFinger said:

Its possibly the worst place (not sauna) Ive been to (to date). 

1. I went to the counter the guy seemed like he was living in there responded after a long while.

2. The place is not maintained well. Curtains that seperate one room to another is basically cloth nailed on top of doors.

3. The crowd. No middle age but uncles only (no offense).

4. Overnight. I went in at 8pm and voila. People are setting up to sleep.

5. Music. Chinese music on. Didnt understand anything. 

6. Shower tap is like a bathroom tap that automatically shuts off when pushed. It will slowly release itself to shut off. Yeah. 

7. Bidet. Looks like a hose to clean my behind

8. Steam room. Quite smelly. 

9. The Maze. Flickering dim red lights. Rubbish around.

10. Just my luck. Almost getting sucked by someone with halitosis.

11. Smoking room. Can fit 2 person inside. No exhaust. 

12. Lounge area. More like bedroom part 2.

13. Computers. Well at least I can play solitaire.

Nah. Thats all. 

I wont go again. Like EVER.

I went to Ten Mens.

Its better than this Crappy Shogun Sauna.

this sauna is sickening.

Horrible.

5 hours ago, FreddyFinger said:

I went to Ten Mens.

Its better than this Crappy Shogun Sauna.

this sauna is sickening.

Horrible.

Your post really got me eye-rolling for a bit.

mariah-carey-snap.gif

5 hours ago, FreddyFinger said:

Its possibly the worst place (not sauna) Ive been to (to date). 

1. I went to the counter the guy seemed like he was living in there responded after a long while.

2. The place is not maintained well. Curtains that seperate one room to another is basically cloth nailed on top of doors.

3. The crowd. No middle age but uncles only (no offense).

4. Overnight. I went in at 8pm and voila. People are setting up to sleep.

5. Music. Chinese music on. Didnt understand anything. 

6. Shower tap is like a bathroom tap that automatically shuts off when pushed. It will slowly release itself to shut off. Yeah. 

7. Bidet. Looks like a hose to clean my behind

8. Steam room. Quite smelly. 

9. The Maze. Flickering dim red lights. Rubbish around.

10. Just my luck. Almost getting sucked by someone with halitosis.

11. Smoking room. Can fit 2 person inside. No exhaust. 

12. Lounge area. More like bedroom part 2.

13. Computers. Well at least I can play solitaire.

Nah. Thats all. 

I wont go again. Like EVER.

1. Did you say hey hello, i wanna go in. Did you grab his attention? I doubt he'll ignore if you called for him

2. Ehh, i'll give you that one. 

3. You should have known this was the case. Before going, shouldn't you be reading about the place? This forum is layered with people saying the clientels are mostly middle aged. Or maybe it's just luck. I went, and it was a good mix

4. People are putting to sleep - Clearly you don't understand the game of this place. The people who was sleeping wants to be molested and groped instead of standing around at the maze. It's a fetish thing. Again, if you'd read the forums you'll know

5. Where? It was playing current top hit music in the maze. I have shazammed some songs in my apple watch even lol

6. Yeah accurate on this one. It's just like a pool shower. What's the big deal? Water comes out still right?

7. That's what it's used for

8. I agree. Lord i can't stand the steam room

9. Clearly you went on a bad day. During my time i patronized, the cleaner did his rounds with his mop and cleared rubbish.

10. -_- Seriously dude? I just can't with this shallowness, if you don't like it, move on. You act as if this place only sauna that houses people with bad breath

11. Last i checked me and three other could fit in. (Not body shaming, but maybe it's cos of you size?)

12. What do you expect a lounge to be like?

13. It's just there for random purpose. You expect what? Them to put in Counter Strike. This isn't a gaming cafe LOL

From what i summarised, you just love to complain don't you. I respect your personal review on that establishment, but some of your points are just that of a bitchy diva.

You've already posted that original review of yours before, but is it a must to re-quote it and adding another rude remark about it.

Jeez, butthurt much?

Calm down darling. If you don't like it, move on. No need to keep coming up and adding more fuel to the fire

mariah-smile.gif

Edited by dandan21

Mariah Carey Gif Spammer

Guest Guest Unicorn
40 minutes ago, dandan21 said:

Okay, going to describe my personal experience on 23rd June 2017

So, it has been quite some time since i visited any Sauna establishments. 
Was really nervous about going back, but the horniness won so i went.

Reached the place, payed the entrance fee and went to my locker.

It was friday, which means skin night (Ahh great, i was so glad i waxed already xD)

So i went into the dark maze straight because i'm very conscious about my own body.

So i walked around for a bit, the air-con was working fine, i don't know what people was bitching about.

Sounds of someone getting fucked was really apparent, and it just made me even more excited LoL.

So i went to the area where, you could just lie down on the big mattress? I thought why not be a little daring, & i just plopped myself there face down

Next to me was a medium-sized chub too, who was lying on his back instead. So i waited for a bit, few gropes here and there, nothing much,

so i decided to move on to the darker corner of the maze, at the end corner where you'll never know what's in store for you.

Went there, a group of people were already there, a guy was blowing off someone definitely, could hear the slurps;

so i just tried to squeeze my way in, which co-incidentally my butt pressed against this guy's body,

and he took my hand lead me to the corner to play with my nipples and butt.

Okay one thing about Shogun? If there's action, and you're doing it in public, be prepared for others to join in.

So this guy, i'm assuming he was new? Kept playing with me, but everytime someone else came and grope him, he'll literally hide behind me using me as a human shield (LOL)

He's shorter than me i could tell, but was leanfit, and it was really adorable! I had to hold in my giggles.

So i think it was already too much for him, he just pulled my hand and entered one of the rooms and started playing with me more.

He whispered in my ear that he wanted to fuck me, but he had no condoms (sorry, a big no-no)

So i just moaned in his ears while jacking him off, to which he cummed ( a good amount in fact, he said thanks, kissed me on my neck and left)

So i went out, decided to explore the rooftop place, where people here commented usually public action would take place (I was feeling kinky and i wanted to be part of it)

But when i reached, i guess i was too late as there was this twinky bttm with a very thin (skimpy) undies hanging around his ankles, being serviced by a chub on his right & left!

There was a mini crowd watching the show, and i was really excited to be able to watch real-life porn.

(Keep in mind since its the rooftop, we can wear towels, but me being slutty, tied the towel like a mini skirt very low around my waist)

So as i was sitting there,  watching, a indian guy, tall, broad chest, nice pecs but a little bit of belly came from behind me and started playing with my nipples.

It just added into the atmosphere of it. So the twink person was moaning really loud with his legs spread, and i was wondering jeez someone just fuck him already

And someone did. This chub guy who was watching i suppose, got horny, slipped on a condom, forcefully went on the bed,

put the twink's leg on his shoulder, and literally, i kid you not, shove his dick in. Poor bottom. (He kept saying slow, slow go slow please) His command of english was not strong, and even worse for him, the chub was was on his side actually covered his mouth with his hand to silence the pleas.

I didn't know if it was roleplay, or was he in legit pain, but it was really hot. But if it was not, i feel bad for getting turned on :/

So the guy fucked him for a bit, and pulled out. I think he came? Because he just walked away after that.

And with him walking away, the crowds dispersed, leaving him just there with his legs spread. (The guy who was playing with me said he wanted to fuck me, but i declined as i wasn't in the mood, and also there was this WEIRD LOOKING TALL CAUCAUSIAN? UNLCE KEPT STARRING AT ME AND KEPT ON TRYING TO TOUCH ME)

So i went down back to the maze, and went to the spot where i initially intended to lie down. (This time i got really, really lucky)

I was lying there, and a person came and played with my nipples (My nipples, are really sensitive)

So when i said play, he didn't really play. He tugged on them, pinched, bit which made me moan really, really loud.

I didn't care if people heard, but he kept on repetitively pinching them, twisting them, so i naturally went doggy and decided to suck him off

( i was wearing my apple watch, so i can glimpse at the person like 3 seconds with the light. I know i know, i cheated, but i like to some sort have a sense of who im having fun with)

So i sucked him off whilst moaning because he literally didn't stop playing with them. It got to a point where he pinched really hard, i had to stop sucking, arch my back, and moan louder (LOL)

This, to not my realisation, actually attracted a crowd. ( I was ecstatic. Finally, the fantasy to start an orgy, and being watched was insanee)

So as i was sucking, i noticed this couple sitting near me, one of the guys just lied down near me and kept touching my dick, while the other guy was stroking my head

(I know this was a sign of asking me to suck his friend who was lying down)

So i stopped sucking on the guy who i was originally sucking (Whoever you are, and if you're here, i'm so sorry i stopped)

And sucked on his friend. I was pleasantly surprised. His dick was thick, a bit of hair, and his body was fit. Like i could feel his abs as my hand was playing with his body

A few moans and increasing my head bobbing on his cock, he shot in his mouth. And it was a heavy load. He whispered thank you and left with his boyfriend

I couldn't beleive that just happened. I put on a show! :D

So anyways, i went and laid down again, but i think because of what happened, i couldn't lie down in peace as people were groping me,

but suddenly the other guy's friend came back, and asked me to suck him. So as i was sucking him, many people were groping him as well,

(he was fit, i didn't blame the others for wanting a piece of him)

He kept pushing them away, and i think he got annoyed and led me off to a room to let me finish him off.

By now it's already Midnight, and action was slowed down. Mostly no more public fun, just in room fun (i could hear the slapping sounds, moanings etc)

So i was turned on. I haven't cummed yet. So i just sat there near the bench of a room who had fun happening, and jacked off to the moans. Again, i didn't expect this to attract any attention, but a chub came and started playing with my nipples as i was jacking off. 

So i moaned, and like a couple of guys stood around the bench watching me jacking off and a chub playing with me. Out of nowhere though, this semi fit (Tall, bald, very nice chest, he had no tummy, but no abs and very nice biceps)

stood on the bench next to me, took out his towel and i already know what had to be done.

So i sucked him off, my nipples getting suck and i was getting jacked by someone else.

Again, i have to apologise to anyone i initially had fun with, only to leave halfway when a guy pulled me off

So yeah, the one i was sucking pulled me away to a room, forced me down on my knees and asked me to suck him off. 

I sucked for a bit before he whispered in my ear to turn over. I could hear him fumbling with the condom foil, so i was like finally. I'm gonna get fucked

He lubed me up good, and shoved his cock in in minutes.

Needless to say, the whole fucking session was too intense. I was never fucked standing up before, so being in that confined space, getting rammed, my nipples pinched i literally cummed really hard.

To top it off, he was so hot. Masculine, deep voice, i just wished i could get to know him.

I was spent already by now, and i just went back to the open bed to lie down.

Next to me was two chubs making out.  I'm not being rude here, but they are really huge. I had no space but to only lie in the end corner :(

So just as i was about to get a shut eye, i could feel someone stroking my hair. I looked up and saw this medium muscular built indian guy, 

(Ps, i saw him earlier when i entered. I did try to initiate with him, but he just gave me a blank look and walked away. I thought he wasn't interested)

So turns out he was, he whispered in my ear "Nice show, i was looking for you"

I just flirted back and replied "How did you find me"

Him "Was easy, i just remembered your perfume"

(Yes, i always will keep re-applying my perfume on my neck and wrist whenever i step out from the maze, or re-entering the maze. I find it sexy xD)

So to save this conversation short, it was another suck and fuck (and boy was his dick huge)

We had supper at Mcd, and parted ways.

I'm hoping he'll send me a text message :P

Anyways, that was my PERSONAL experience at Shogun.

Please don't expect the same might happen to you, but i suggest if you'd like something similar,

my advice would be keep an open mind, don't be choosy, go on a Friday. Come around 730 and stay till around 1am?

Kisses x

I may have been there at the rooftop when you were there. What time was that. Btw 8 to 9pm? The btm skimpy underwear was light colored - like white? The top chub wears glasses? We can exchange  notes on this if indeed we were both there at that incident

Just now, Guest Guest Unicorn said:

I may have been there at the rooftop when you were there. What time was that. Btw 8 to 9pm? The btm skimpy underwear was light colored - like white? The top chub wears glasses? We can exchange  notes on this if indeed we were both there at that incident

YES YES YES

Omg i finally found a person who was there and is on BW :D

How you doing xD

giphy.gif

Mariah Carey Gif Spammer

On ‎21‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 5:20 PM, Guest Fancy84 said:

^The ones wearing clothes were walking around. But I believe you're right. Maybe because of the cold. I didn't know they were not strict about being topless.

but when it is at the themed area, there are strict at that timing

wow
dandan is back!

and many btms like to do what u did : "tied the towel like a mini skirt very low around my waist" and many assumed the one wearing an underwear is a btm, not sure why though
I will look at the cutting and design to decide and his "pack" to decide

the rooftop is not a roleplay lah

and what was the brand of perfume? "Was easy, i just remembered your perfume"

43 minutes ago, dandan21 said:

1 minute ago, Guest SGvisitor said:

can someone tell me their theme days?

most uncles there are str8 acting or sissy one?

I didn't see any sissy uncles

You mean there are sissy uncles? never seen one before

Mariah Carey Gif Spammer

Guest SGVisitor
18 minutes ago, dandan21 said:

I didn't see any sissy uncles

You mean there are sissy uncles? never seen one before

yes sissy uncles.

cos only go for young to old but as long as manly and str8 acting.

btw, mind telling me their theme days? cos they dun have a website....they should do one leh

2 hours ago, Guest SGVisitor said:

yes sissy uncles.

cos only go for young to old but as long as manly and str8 acting.

btw, mind telling me their theme days? cos they dun have a website....they should do one leh

Isn't sissy =  effeminate?

Anyways, i think generally uncles will usually go for younger people irregardless sissy or not

I only know Friday is skin night.

They used to have a website, but it was shut down apparently

Mariah Carey Gif Spammer

Guest SGVisitor
On ‎24‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 6:50 PM, dandan21 said:

Isn't sissy =  effeminate?

Anyways, i think generally uncles will usually go for younger people irregardless sissy or not

I only know Friday is skin night.

They used to have a website, but it was shut down apparently

can someone tell what theme for Monday? how much is the entrance? anyone going tomorrow?

On 6/24/2017 at 2:04 PM, dandan21 said:

So, it has been quite some time since i visited any Sauna establishments. 
Was really nervous about going back, but the horniness won so i went.

Reached the place, payed the entrance fee and went to my locker.

It was friday, which means skin night (Ahh great, i was so glad i waxed already xD)

So i went into the dark maze straight because i'm very conscious about my own body.

So i walked around for a bit, the air-con was working fine, i don't know what people was bitching about.

Sounds of someone getting fucked was really apparent, and it just made me even more excited LoL.

So i went to the area where, you could just lie down on the big mattress? I thought why not be a little daring, & i just plopped myself there face down

Next to me was a medium-sized chub too, who was lying on his back instead. So i waited for a bit, few gropes here and there, nothing much,

so i decided to move on to the darker corner of the maze, at the end corner where you'll never know what's in store for you.

Went there, a group of people were already there, a guy was blowing off someone definitely, could hear the slurps;

so i just tried to squeeze my way in, which co-incidentally my butt pressed against this guy's body,

and he took my hand lead me to the corner to play with my nipples and butt.

Okay one thing about Shogun? If there's action, and you're doing it in public, be prepared for others to join in.

So this guy, i'm assuming he was new? Kept playing with me, but everytime someone else came and grope him, he'll literally hide behind me using me as a human shield (LOL)

He's shorter than me i could tell, but was leanfit, and it was really adorable! I had to hold in my giggles.

So i think it was already too much for him, he just pulled my hand and entered one of the rooms and started playing with me more.

He whispered in my ear that he wanted to fuck me, but he had no condoms (sorry, a big no-no)

So i just moaned in his ears while jacking him off, to which he cummed ( a good amount in fact, he said thanks, kissed me on my neck and left)

So i went out, decided to explore the rooftop place, where people here commented usually public action would take place (I was feeling kinky and i wanted to be part of it)

But when i reached, i guess i was too late as there was this twinky bttm with a very thin (skimpy) undies hanging around his ankles, being serviced by a chub on his right & left!

There was a mini crowd watching the show, and i was really excited to be able to watch real-life porn.

(Keep in mind since its the rooftop, we can wear towels, but me being slutty, tied the towel like a mini skirt very low around my waist)

So as i was sitting there,  watching, a indian guy, tall, broad chest, nice pecs but a little bit of belly came from behind me and started playing with my nipples.

It just added into the atmosphere of it. So the twink person was moaning really loud with his legs spread, and i was wondering jeez someone just fuck him already

And someone did. This chub guy who was watching i suppose, got horny, slipped on a condom, forcefully went on the bed,

put the twink's leg on his shoulder, and literally, i kid you not, shove his dick in. Poor bottom. (He kept saying slow, slow go slow please) His command of english was not strong, and even worse for him, the chub was was on his side actually covered his mouth with his hand to silence the pleas.

I didn't know if it was roleplay, or was he in legit pain, but it was really hot. But if it was not, i feel bad for getting turned on :/

So the guy fucked him for a bit, and pulled out. I think he came? Because he just walked away after that.

And with him walking away, the crowds dispersed, leaving him just there with his legs spread. (The guy who was playing with me said he wanted to fuck me, but i declined as i wasn't in the mood, and also there was this WEIRD LOOKING TALL CAUCAUSIAN? UNLCE KEPT STARRING AT ME AND KEPT ON TRYING TO TOUCH ME)

So i went down back to the maze, and went to the spot where i initially intended to lie down. (This time i got really, really lucky)

I was lying there, and a person came and played with my nipples (My nipples, are really sensitive)

So when i said play, he didn't really play. He tugged on them, pinched, bit which made me moan really, really loud.

I didn't care if people heard, but he kept on repetitively pinching them, twisting them, so i naturally went doggy and decided to suck him off

( i was wearing my apple watch, so i can glimpse at the person like 3 seconds with the light. I know i know, i cheated, but i like to some sort have a sense of who im having fun with)

So i sucked him off whilst moaning because he literally didn't stop playing with them. It got to a point where he pinched really hard, i had to stop sucking, arch my back, and moan louder (LOL)

This, to not my realisation, actually attracted a crowd. ( I was ecstatic. Finally, the fantasy to start an orgy, and being watched was insanee)

So as i was sucking, i noticed this couple sitting near me, one of the guys just lied down near me and kept touching my dick, while the other guy was stroking my head

(I know this was a sign of asking me to suck his friend who was lying down)

So i stopped sucking on the guy who i was originally sucking (Whoever you are, and if you're here, i'm so sorry i stopped)

And sucked on his friend. I was pleasantly surprised. His dick was thick, a bit of hair, and his body was fit. Like i could feel his abs as my hand was playing with his body

A few moans and increasing my head bobbing on his cock, he shot in my mouth. And it was a heavy load. He whispered thank you and left with his boyfriend

I couldn't beleive that just happened. I put on a show! :D

So anyways, i went and laid down again, but i think because of what happened, i couldn't lie down in peace as people were groping me,

but suddenly the other guy's friend came back, and asked me to suck him. So as i was sucking him, many people were groping him as well,

(he was fit, i didn't blame the others for wanting a piece of him)

He kept pushing them away, and i think he got annoyed and led me off to a room to let me finish him off.

By now it's already Midnight, and action was slowed down. Mostly no more public fun, just in room fun (i could hear the slapping sounds, moanings etc)

So i was turned on. I haven't cummed yet. So i just sat there near the bench of a room who had fun happening, and jacked off to the moans. Again, i didn't expect this to attract any attention, but a chub came and started playing with my nipples as i was jacking off. 

So i moaned, and like a couple of guys stood around the bench watching me jacking off and a chub playing with me. Out of nowhere though, this semi fit (Tall, bald, very nice chest, he had no tummy, but no abs and very nice biceps)

stood on the bench next to me, took out his towel and i already know what had to be done.

So i sucked him off, my nipples getting suck and i was getting jacked by someone else.

Again, i have to apologise to anyone i initially had fun with, only to leave halfway when a guy pulled me off

So yeah, the one i was sucking pulled me away to a room, forced me down on my knees and asked me to suck him off. 

I sucked for a bit before he whispered in my ear to turn over. I could hear him fumbling with the condom foil, so i was like finally. I'm gonna get fucked

He lubed me up good, and shoved his cock in in minutes.

Needless to say, the whole fucking session was too intense. I was never fucked standing up before, so being in that confined space, getting rammed, my nipples pinched i literally cummed really hard.

To top it off, he was so hot. Masculine, deep voice, i just wished i could get to know him.

I was spent already by now, and i just went back to the open bed to lie down.

Next to me was two chubs making out.  I'm not being rude here, but they are really huge. I had no space but to only lie in the end corner :(

So just as i was about to get a shut eye, i could feel someone stroking my hair. I looked up and saw this medium muscular built indian guy, 

(Ps, i saw him earlier when i entered. I did try to initiate with him, but he just gave me a blank look and walked away. I thought he wasn't interested)

So turns out he was, he whispered in my ear "Nice show, i was looking for you"

I just flirted back and replied "How did you find me"

Him "Was easy, i just remembered your perfume"

(Yes, i always will keep re-applying my perfume on my neck and wrist whenever i step out from the maze, or re-entering the maze. I find it sexy xD)

So to save this conversation short, it was another suck and fuck (and boy was his dick huge)

We had supper at Mcd, and parted ways.

I'm hoping he'll send me a text message :P

Anyways, that was my PERSONAL experience at Shogun.

Please don't expect the same might happen to you, but i suggest if you'd like something similar,

my advice would be keep an open mind, don't be choosy, go on a Friday. Come around 730 and stay till around 1am?

Kisses x

sound amazing your story. so the crowd in shogun are daring and kinky and will help to use a sleeping victim together?

Edited by Openseason4top

2 hours ago, Openseason4top said:

sound amazing your story. so the crowd in shogun are daring and kinky and will help to use a sleeping victim together?

Will be going down with my boy on skin night to have him use hard next time.

Pretty much that usually happens in Shogun

It's more of a open crowd and less choosy as compared to the other prettyboys sauna (with the exception of Tenmen. I love both)

And what really baffles me is that people still patronise these places, only to complain about it lol

mariah-walk-out.gif

Edited by dandan21

Mariah Carey Gif Spammer

Guest Jacker88

There was this boy on his back in the big bed where he was being fucked by a mature thick cock while he was sucking on a huge cock and both his slutty hands was busy holding on to two other cocks. The guy came and another took over. It was damn kinky with the btm taking in three dicks one after another while these was at least 10 onlookers watching him get fucked. Then the btm cum 

2 hours ago, Guest Jacker88 said:

There was this boy on his back in the big bed where he was being fucked by a mature thick cock while he was sucking on a huge cock and both his slutty hands was busy holding on to two other cocks. The guy came and another took over. It was damn kinky with the btm taking in three dicks one after another while these was at least 10 onlookers watching him get fucked. Then the btm cum 

what a show!!!

Actually i do quite like shogun. Yes, the crowd is not much to look at if youre expcting bel ami or porn star type bodies you'll be very disappointed. But to me, i can always find many hungry desperate older men just willing to give me their cocks, and at the end of the day its a cocks and sperm result that i want. In the darkroom, or in the gloryhole,a cock is a cock :).

They have the rooftop beds and showers where i get, and absolutely love, an audience when i shower, suck or get fucked (sometimes at the same time lol)

I also love the gloryholes. I would sit on the low plastic chair with 2 plastic cupsfrom the drinks despenser. I filled with water for breaks. Another to catch cum. Not everyone knows about the ghs, but those who do would just poke their cocks through. Id stop when the cup reaches 1/4 or half full then play and sometimes sip the cum (yes its gross to somr but i love it)

Downside is that the guys have... not much stamina. More than once i was about to get prostrate orgasms when the top ran out of breath and had to stop. And that was frustrating. But no big deal. Let someone else have a try.

Guest 1st-time

finally i have visited shogun today (for the 1st time)

met a few uncles and there is one uncle which is quite charming (to me)

and he is the most charming one i can find today.

but when we went to the dark room, i found that his anus got a lot of piles (by touching).

not a few but a cluster of them which really make me scared.

and before that I have already given him a blow job not sure will i get any infection as i am now worrying it is not normal piles.

anyone know this uncle, quite bald (top), smokes, slim guy.

On ‎5‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 10:44 PM, Guest 1st-time said:

but when we went to the dark room, i found that his anus got a lot of piles (by touching).

and before that I have already given him a blow job not sure will i get any infection as i am now worrying it is not normal piles.

I agree about bein safe and check to ensure, hence I will alwys check

Guest Guest
On 7/5/2017 at 10:44 PM, Guest 1st-time said:

Well, good luck to you then.

Guest Guest
On 7/2/2017 at 11:19 PM, tyan said:

what a show!!!

On 7/2/2017 at 9:00 PM, Guest Jacker88 said:

His name is "Anthony" the Shogun Queen Cocksucker. Because he is always seen with a baby pacifier in his mouth, always ready to suck your sperm off from you. He lives in Shogun. So you can look for him anytime, anyday and he would be anyway be ready for you. 

Oh yes, that guy. He's kinda creepy alright especially when he walks around with a pacifier and at times too, wearing a red female bra. Do you guys think he's a bit mental? But I happened to hear him speaking to another person one day, Hey he speaks very good english and I'm pleasantly surprised.

4 hours ago, wiwiwi said:

Oh yes, that guy. He's kinda creepy alright especially when he walks around with a pacifier and at times too, wearing a red female bra. Do you guys think he's a bit mental? But I happened to hear him speaking to another person one day, Hey he speaks very good english and I'm pleasantly surprised.

there seemed to be some misrepresentation of info

the guy w the pacifier (is the one who usu don't mind your golden shower too), he is into kids' attire which is naked and pacifier

He should not be the one wearing bra , (a kid does not need to wear bra), the red bra is by another older guy, fatter

On 7/14/2017 at 1:00 PM, -Ignored- said:

there seemed to be some misrepresentation of info

the guy w the pacifier (is the one who usu don't mind your golden shower too), he is into kids' attire which is naked and pacifier

He should not be the one wearing bra , (a kid does not need to wear bra), the red bra is by another older guy, fatter

Yes that guy with bra and panties is a diff one. Much bigger n chubbier. Normally he lies in one of the rooms n keeps the door open as an invitation. 

Guest Police
16 hours ago, calvin87 said:

Tomorrow onwards shogun will start visit by many hungry ppl. Cos TMC is close 10 days for renovation 

Visit by the fat, ugly and hungry-bird types of people.

• G_M changed the title to Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.