Male HQ

Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)

Guest Sauna Goer

Guest Guest
3 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

What uniform pants? Milk who? The chinese worker man or the white short hunk?

The Chinese worker man.. sleeping there with his uniform. 

Guest Inborn COCKSUCKER
On 01/03/2018 at 8:16 PM, snowball said:

sound like shogun getting more happening :)

Just now 3pm seen this pacifier  boy naked sucking a handsome guy at garden big bed. At least 6 persons looked at Pacifier boy sucking cock. This pacifier boy skill then fucking good, less than 5 minutes, that handsome dude discharged his thick sperm. Before that 2 guys sucked this handsome guy, might be skill no good. Can not discharge at all. Then came this pacifier boy sucked this handsome boy, less than 5 minutes ,  that handsome dude shoot out very thick sperm. This pacifier boy really is an inborn COCKSUCKER....

Guest guest
43 minutes ago, Guest Inborn COCKSUCKER said:

Just now 3pm seen this pacifier  boy naked sucking a handsome guy at garden big bed. At least 6 persons looked at Pacifier boy sucking cock. This pacifier boy skill then fucking good, less than 5 minutes, that handsome dude discharged his thick sperm. Before that 2 guys sucked this handsome guy, might be skill no good. Can not discharge at all. Then came this pacifier boy sucked this handsome boy, less than 5 minutes ,  that handsome dude shoot out very thick sperm. This pacifier boy really is an inborn COCKSUCKER....

He's not the only good sucker pls.. 

There are some others who suck well too.. Just that they don't visit shogun. 

Not being sour OK 

Guest offer pacifier boymy cock
4 hours ago, Guest Inborn COCKSUCKER said:

I hope I am lucky to meet this cute pacifier boy n let him suck my COCK.. anyone known his timing ? 

Guest Sour grapes
22 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

I find this pacifier boy very disgusting leh. He also want people to urine ob him...i find that too extreme and disgusting. 

I am a regular, never heard people said that at all. I believed all this is rumour to destroy this cute pacifier boy image due to this cute pacifier Boy is  a very good cock sucker. I believed all this remark that he love to drink urine are rumours from “ not so good “ cock suckers.. my point of view, please don’t shoot me

On ‎3‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 5:59 PM, Guest Inborn COCKSUCKER said:

Where did he cum on? not in pacifier boy's mouth meh? 

Was there 2 fridays evening ago. Laid at the top open deck. Was dozing off. And then this guy came gave me the most incredible edging ever. For over 30min he patiently just played me bringing up and down countless peaks. Despite being in an open area - the involuntary loud moans of pleasure n unreleased sexual tension was inevitable and inescapable. He was so good...the sensitivity flows from the gentalia area right to the sole of my feet n palms of my hands. We gathered a mini crowd of spectators. But he was so gd i was beyond shame. N he did not seek any reciprocation. He just enjoyed seeing his subject squirm, scream and shuddered with delight under his ministrations.

In all my days i hv only met one like that back in the days of old keybox. Years ago. 

He is bald. Chub. Looks late 40s to 50s. Tanned. Some keloids on the back. He said how come he has nvr seen me. Then we realised that was becos he normally goes on a weekend n me on the few occasions i went, its on weekdays. Must hv been my lucky day.

Not sure if any here met this gentlemen b4. 

was there today while inside the steam room, a nice handsome guy with nice chest whom was too engross and carry away left two love bite on my neck without realizing.

inside mrt - a few were staring at my neck which felt something is not right.

until my neighbor say it loud to my face..

hey thank you bro for kind gesture hor ! i forgave u but dun do that to other next time.

my field report - everyone is friendly indeed - didn't encounter unpleasant stalker , saw the pacifier boy with ipad but unsure is he the one everyone talking about his sucking skill.

the red hair guy at the second level is the boss is it ? quite a charming guy with a smile.

i also saw a few angmo who were quickly snatch away into room upon arrival.

my only comment is - 2 cleaner did a good job but cleanness need room for improvement.

3 hours ago, Trinity said:

Was there 2 fridays evening ago. Laid at the top open deck. Was dozing off. And then this guy came gave me the most incredible edging ever. For over 30min he patiently just played me bringing up and down countless peaks. Despite being in an open area - the involuntary loud moans of pleasure n unreleased sexual tension was inevitable and inescapable. He was so good...the sensitivity flows from the gentalia area right to the sole of my feet n palms of my hands. We gathered a mini crowd of spectators. But he was so gd i was beyond shame. N he did not seek any reciprocation. He just enjoyed seeing his subject squirm, scream and shuddered with delight under his ministrations.

In all my days i hv only met one like that back in the days of old keybox. Years ago. 

He is bald. Chub. Looks late 40s to 50s. Tanned. Some keloids on the back. He said how come he has nvr seen me. Then we realised that was becos he normally goes on a weekend n me on the few occasions i went, its on weekdays. Must hv been my lucky day.

Not sure if any here met this gentlemen b4. 

he should b the Old masseur we mentioned  before, he is a regular

12 minutes ago, Fridays said:

was there today while inside the steam room, a nice handsome guy with nice chest whom was too engross and carry away left two love bite on my neck without realizing.

inside mrt - a few were staring at my neck which felt something is not right.

until my neighbor say it loud to my face..

hey thank you bro for kind gesture hor ! i forgave u but dun do that to other next time.

my field report - everyone is friendly indeed - didn't encounter unpleasant stalker , saw the pacifier boy with ipad but unsure is he the one everyone talking about his sucking skill.

the red hair guy at the second level is the boss is it ? quite a charming guy with a smile.

i also saw a few angmo who were quickly snatch away into room upon arrival.

my only comment is - 2 cleaner did a good job but cleanness need room for improvement.

yes, he is the one w the ipad, all babies using pacifier in this era wanna a phone or pad

red hair shdnt be the main boss that we are talk about, so he is your type? !

He shd be happy@

yes, I don't like pp who bite instead of kiss

I have attempted to put them down in writing for some of the prominent characters - for the records (also glad that Shogun has many supporters hitting 103 pg now, beating all other saunas, some saunas appeared to have a lot of discussion due to bitching, not of relevant contents)

On ‎17‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 9:01 PM, -Ignored- said:

the guy who kept hinting me  kept pulling my toes to get into a room (but I think he is a top, and me too)

Uncle Masseur wanna massage him but he declined the uncle

I felt sad for that uncle, I even do a hand signal to express that Uncle masseur is good at it
he told uncle he prefer "slim" ones, I felt sad for Uncle on a CNY period (cos CNY is a period to gather all sort of pp u don't like but we harmonise among all)

which is why I m ok w many fondling me so long it is not sucking
I don't mind "returning a favour" too (for this CNY period n it s ending soon) but I have to rush out I m so hungry after 7pm

2 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

yes, he is the one w the ipad, all babies using pacifier in this era wanna a phone or pad

red hair shdnt be the main boss that we are talk about, so he is your type? !

He shd be happy@

yes, I don't like pp who bite instead of kiss

wow thank for the speedy response and information too.

pacifier, yes indeed he look cute and handsome too - he talk too loud whereby i can overheard his conversation about biz venture dream. He seem to be well to do in order to pursue his dream on opening a cafe or coffee shop or restaurant. 

red hair were found in the corner at second level far end - so i presume he got special location for himself - yes, he friendly to smile to new faces maybe. Yupe, i return my smile as u say he shd be happy. In gay sauna, we should put aside our type but focus to accept new bodies, faces and adventures to make our cash worthwhile.

i saw a duke allow charity fun with someone at the dark corner - i applause him for his charity act without rejection. I can tell totally not his type but dun mind to let him hug, grinding and release his sperm juice on the floor.

i didn't realize he was too engross and get too excited to leave a mark on my neck - is okay let move on.

1 hour ago, Fridays said:

wow thank for the speedy response and information too.

pacifier, yes indeed he look cute and handsome too - he talk too loud whereby i can overheard his conversation about biz venture dream. He seem to be well to do in order to pursue his dream on opening a cafe or coffee shop or restaurant. 

red hair were found in the corner at second level far end - so i presume he got special location for himself - yes, he friendly to smile to new faces maybe. Yupe, i return my smile as u say he shd be happy. In gay sauna, we should put aside our type but focus to accept new bodies, faces and adventures to make our cash worthwhile.

i saw a duke allow charity fun with someone at the dark corner - i applause him for his charity act without rejection. I can tell totally not his type but dun mind to let him hug, grinding and release his sperm juice on the floor.

i didn't realize he was too engross and get too excited to leave a mark on my neck - is okay let move on.

handsome? so he is your type?

abit round and abit cute probably

he must be quite well to do, if not daily visiting Shogun w ipad n he still wont go bkrupt

maybe he has some bizs

a duke or a dude har?
If there is a duke in Shogun, the paparazzi will be secretly sneak in to take photos and I will have to put red carpet for the duke too

8 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

handsome? so he is your type?

abit round and abit cute probably

he must be quite well to do, if not daily visiting Shogun w ipad n he still wont go bkrupt

maybe he has some bizs

a duke or a dude har?
If there is a duke in Shogun, the paparazzi will be secretly sneak in to take photos and I will have to put red carpet for the duke too

Personally sat down and talked to paci boy. He used to work in yellow page, in marketing dept. he lost his job. Had a fight with his family- the main reason why he’s in sauna right now.. yes, the boss cover his shelter and meals..

from what I gathered, the boss allowed him to stay and leave as and when, but he does not leave sauna often as he does not have many outside friends. From what I remembered, he only exits the place like 2 times a week at most, to hang out with his friends outside. 

His current expenses relying on his ‘freelance marketing job’. As per what I was told, he creates ads 

2 minutes ago, Seekgoodsucker said:

Personally sat down and talked to paci boy. He used to work in yellow page, in marketing dept. he lost his job. Had a fight with his family- the main reason why he’s in sauna right now.. yes, the boss cover his shelter and meals..

from what I gathered, the boss allowed him to stay and leave as and when, but he does not leave sauna often as he does not have many outside friends. From what I remembered, he only exits the place like 2 times a week at most, to hang out with his friends outside. 

His current expenses relying on his ‘freelance marketing job’. As per what I was told, he creates ads 

tell him he is not alone

I believed many camped in shogun too

many middle income and mid age grp r struggling if u follow the budget dbate

I saw my friend's friend too (also having difficulty, but cos I don't q know him too well)

and so kind of u!

4 minutes ago, Seekgoodsucker said:

did u make him suck u? I trust u did

finally get to see your photo clearer

1 minute ago, -Ignored- said:

tell him he is not alone

I saw my friend's friend too (also having difficulty, but cos I don't q know him too well)

and so kind of u!

Gotta tell him on your own, sincerity..

I dont go often at all..

Anyways, I might be the specky boy you’ve been mentioning about... I remember about the massage uncle, my locker was near his... I remembered someone gave a thumbs up, hand signing massaging, then pointed to him, suggesting he was giving good massage.. 

This memory was vivid, I can’t exactly confirm... however, I can be sure this happened at locker area (if it was me). As that’s the only place have lights; I can’t see in dim light... 

(I might be wrong... as I don’t remember wanting to join into any sexual activity with someone else... )

Can never find this Shogun place, walk up dwn few times (different occasions) but still couldn't find it. 

Does it not have signboard or something? 

Oso, kind soul can advise what time it open for biz? 

Any actions if go daytime? 

Edited by horchew

2 hours ago, Seekgoodsucker said:

Anyways, I might be the specky boy you’ve been mentioning about... I remember about the massage uncle, my locker was near his... I remembered someone gave a thumbs up, hand signing massaging, then pointed to him, suggesting he was giving good massage.. 

This memory was vivid, I can’t exactly confirm... however, I can be sure this happened at locker area (if it was me). As that’s the only place have lights; I can’t see in dim light... 

(I might be wrong... as I don’t remember wanting to join into any sexual activity with someone else... )

Your first para is exactly what i described but it wasnt at the locker area leh

and also your shape is nt the guy

he was v slim- specky

1 hour ago, horchew said:

Can never find this Shogun place, walk up dwn few times (different occasions) but still couldn't find it. 

Does it not have signboard or something? 

Oso, kind soul can advise what time it open for biz? 

Any actions if go daytime? 

Once you come out of Chinatown MRT station via the escalator,  you'll be facing the path towards south bridge road. I forgot the Exit letter. Once you come up, walk straight. On your right, there'll be a Coffeeshop. Turn slight right. Just opp the coffeshop, there'll be shops. In between the 2 shops, there's this black glass door. It's really just the door. The sign board is just up. That's shogun. It took me Long to find out for my first time too; I went at 3am hahaha. 

Its 24hrs by the way. Daytime I heard have activities; cos lunch time mah. Haha 

To add to what was mentioned by Shashi, Shogun is actually found at the intersection of Pagoda St and Terengganu St. 

Its official address is 51A Pagoda Street because it’s housed inside Pagoda House: DBA175CA-3E8B-424A-93F6-B74A321DE9CF.thumb.jpeg.90abf107bfb4bc4562c19d36032f96b1.jpeg

But the entrance (“black door”) is in fact facing Trengganu Street opposite the coffee shop that Shashi mentioned.

The last time I went (a week? Or a few days back?), it seemed that there were some construction works going on at the said intersection - but don’t be deterred! Shogun is still open, 24 hours.

recap: 

i) Find Pagoda House on 51A Pagoda street

ii) Turn a bit (really a bit) into Terengganu Street to look for the entrance. 

Hope you’ll find it @horchew and have fun!

Edited by Geekout

7 hours ago, Shashi said:

Once you come out of Chinatown MRT station via the escalator,  you'll be facing the path towards south bridge road. I forgot the Exit letter. Once you come up, walk straight. On your right, there'll be a Coffeeshop. Turn slight right. Just opp the coffeshop, there'll be shops. In between the 2 shops, there's this black glass door. It's really just the door. The sign board is just up. That's shogun. It took me Long to find out for my first time too; I went at 3am hahaha. 

Its 24hrs by the way. Daytime I heard have activities; cos lunch time mah. Haha 

Happening Sia 

Thanks kind soul. Gonna go n lay myself bare for hungry mouth to suck n rim me. Btw, m a pure top & a darn horny one for that, so hoping to feed as many hungry mouths as possible today. Catch me there if you're looking for a blowpipe. Kekekee

12 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

tell him he is not alone

and so kind of u!

this is some real life issue NOBODY DARE  to talk about it ...in fact other countries like Japan too

my army friend lost his job and family too - his wife and family walk out of him, sort of chase him out. Unable to afford rental so he stay in those "homeless" whereby only over night.

while the single gay - unable to afford rental to stay overnight in public area like void deck and park. The news media cover only old and poor but swept under the carpet of those young and single homeless. They presume they are lazy to find job, our changi airport already chase many out of airport for those regular.

the place where i stay, already got a regular muslim middle age man with swelling legs live in void decks and help canteen to clean table for a meal but was chase away because of his unhygenic appearance.

our govt  say give help to social welfare agency but look at their posh office and those staff finding way and mean to investigate their background for approval. I really think this people should send them outdoor to get a feel about it.

anyway, i do hope our gay sauna will do some charity act for those homeless.

Guest Guest
6 minutes ago, Fridays said:

this is some real life issue NOBODY DARE  to talk about it ...in fact other countries like Japan too

my army friend lost his job and family too - his wife and family walk out of him, sort of chase him out. Unable to afford rental so he stay in those "homeless" whereby only over night.

while the single gay - unable to afford rental to stay overnight in public area like void deck and park. The news media cover only old and poor but swept under the carpet of those young and single homeless. They presume they are lazy to find job, our changi airport already chase many out of airport for those regular.

the place where i stay, already got a regular muslim middle age man with swelling legs live in void decks and help canteen to clean table for a meal but was chase away because of his unhygenic appearance.

our govt  say give help to social welfare agency but look at their posh office and those staff finding way and mean to investigate their background for approval. I really think this people should send them outdoor to get a feel about it.

So social workers should not check and just give money? Posh office? What do you expect? Foldable tables and plastic chairs? 2% gst increase already kpkb..you wan income tax to be 50% and gst 17%?

1 hour ago, Fridays said:

U seemed into such a topic

yes i agree

i have never felt the govt done enugh i have never ever voted for them 

but this s abt shogun so i cant talk much

1 minute ago, -Ignored- said:

U seemed into such a topic

yes i agree

i have never felt the govt done enugh i have never ever voted for them 

but this s abt shogun so i cant talk much

Ya, pls keep to thread topic & refrain from political opinions. 

3 hours ago, Fridays said:

Dare or not is one thing, know who to reach out for, is another. Also what's the point of talking about something like that  not like the situation will change.. For Japan wise, because the culture that was established, they usually do not want to ask/ receive help from others (as its deemed as troubling they people who are helping them) 

Anyways, thank you @-Ignored- for clarifying about the specky guy. Also, I am thankful you showed appreciation for my talk with paci boy. It's nice knowing someone appreciated the little things we do, sometimes. Made my day 

Edited by Seekgoodsucker

4 hours ago, Seekgoodsucker said:

Dare or not is one thing, know who to reach out for, is another. Also what's the point of talking about something like that  not like the situation will change.. For Japan wise, because the culture that was established, they usually do not want to ask/ receive help from others (as its deemed as troubling they people who are helping them) 

at least i drop a pebble to create a trembling current for someone to realise there is such an issue.

it will change if we try instead of trying to shut me off with remark like yours - i do believe you are a nice person. Everyone have pride to seek help from other even family member or stranger. Thru here, we able to highlight it to let some realise to do some charity act.

11 hours ago, Fridays said:

at least i drop a pebble to create a trembling current for someone to realise there is such an issue.

it will change if we try instead of trying to shut me off with remark like yours - i do believe you are a nice person. Everyone have pride to seek help from other even family member or stranger. Thru here, we able to highlight it to let some realise to do some charity act.

Wasnt trying to shut anyone off with any remarks, I was speaking from the common voice/ replies from a few people, (or even more than a few) that I have spoken to, who landed themselves in extreme dire situations.

I work for a local charity organisation. Often, as a second-party, a listening ear, to completely empathize with them isn’t easy. Try wearing their shoes and walk a mile, then you will realize, it’s hard to stay positive when you are facing the whole situation. 

Yes, that’s how they exactly sounded like. And I cannot expect you to understand as a third-party. 

I’m not here to disagree to your opinions about how you want to make sauna involved in charitable acts, or anything that you feel will make anyone else’s life better.

Am I a kind person? I believe I am. I am not saying I am kind because I work for a charity organisation. I work for the charity because I think i am kind. Regardless how ‘outsiders’ feel/think (about me), I will just do whatever I deemed necessary. 

I’ll stop talking about different perspectives here. Let’s us move back to ‘sauna’ topic. 

@Fridays and @Seekgoodsucker

I believed both of u are kind and not flamers (like some in BW)

just that we couldn't go off-track and it is too complicated to bring in social issues (or political) issues

it is too many if we are to bring them all in

We may discuss this in another thread

hope 2 of u  r still friends! (as in friendly to one another)

Share more encounters in Shogun (not so much of the social /society ones) ok?

Guest Guest

I heard from a elderly uncle that he hired 2 young women to service the white short hunk in a hotel. However the uncle get to watch the action. The uncle told the women to milk and 'cock torture' that white short man. He end up being drained 4 times...uncle seeing him being sucked by 2 women got so high that he went and rim that guy..spreading his ass apart...white short was shocked but no choice...not the 1st time uncle spend money on women on that hunk..next time uncle say get him ti wear his uniform to fuck the women. Kinky sia.

Guest Guest
41 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

I heard from a elderly uncle that he hired 2 young women to service the white short hunk in a hotel. However the uncle get to watch the action. The uncle told the women to milk and 'cock torture' that white short man. He end up being drained 4 times...uncle seeing him being sucked by 2 women got so high that he went and rim that guy..spreading his ass apart...white short was shocked but no choice...not the 1st time uncle spend money on women on that hunk..next time uncle say get him ti wear his uniform to fuck the women. Kinky sia.

There are plenty of hunks around.. 

The short white hunk is not the only hunk on this earth. 

Thanks for sharing. 

Just don't need to be so desperate to put him up on pedestal .

Guest Guest
8 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

There are plenty of hunks around.. 

The short white hunk is not the only hunk on this earth. 

Thanks for sharing. 

Just don't need to be so desperate to put him up on pedestal .

Aiyo.just sharing..he mustbhave reject you if not why So sensitive..he reject you or you reject him cam always look for others what. 

Guest Self-Promotion

There seems to be so many stories glorifying this pacifier boy to the extent that I find it not only ludicrous, but blatantly suspiciously as well. 

Who the hell would spend time after time singing praises for a particular character? It all sounds phony baloney to me.

• G_M changed the title to Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.