Male HQ

Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)

Guest Sauna Goer

Guest Guest
On 3/30/2018 at 9:04 AM, Guest Big neneh said:

So things have improved too at Shogun

Is things really improve at Shogun?

The shower liquid is more like water than shower liquid. 

The towel looks more like old used rags.

And by the way, you sure you posted at the right forum? This is the Keybox forum !!

On 3/30/2018 at 9:04 AM, Guest Big neneh said:

Is it your money or the bosses money they are spending ?

Its easy to talk when the money spent is not yours right? 

Talk so big.. how do you know if they have not been replacing their worn and torn towels already.

There is a saying, its easier to be generous with other people's money ,  when youbsoending other people's money.

So far, i have not encounteted any towels with holes at keybox and their towels are very clean.

At Shogun , the second towel they give you used to be torn and tattered at many places and they were non absorbant polyester fiber mixed cotton types but for the last six mobths they have bought new towels and of a diffetent color. So things have improved too at Shogun

Guest Guest
On 3/31/2018 at 12:15 AM, joey awesome said:

Now day shogun much cleaner .do u know why?the ex staff now wrkg at shogun.he do maintain the cleaner in the permises.for me,he is the most friendly crew i have seen in kb before.

The ex-staff now working at Shogun is the blonde hair Malay guy named Asmi. He was fired from KB last Christmas for not turning up to work on time as per schedule twice. He dared not go back KB and now no choice but to work at Shogun. 

By the way, why is there so many Shogun news here?? Is this not the KB forum??

If anyone like Shogun, please post at the Shogun forum instead at:

Thanks.

3 hours ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

Awesome

but raw or with rubber?

how to use rubber in steam room?

Rubber will get moist in steam room?

but many seemed fucking around and my qn is more of since it is dark in there

how does he know is a hunk of good body?

3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

The ex-staff now working at Shogun is the blonde hair Malay guy named Asmi. He was fired from KB last Christmas for not turning up to work on time as per schedule twice. He dared not go back KB and now no choice but to work at Shogun. 

By the way, why is there so many Shogun news here?? Is this not the KB forum??

If anyone like Shogun, please post at the Shogun forum instead at:

Thanks.

Just wondering how you know about him working there and who told you that he been fired ?

I saw him at shogun last Saturday night. And was sitting at smoking coner with few regular Keybox who also there and they questioning him regarding abt why he left Keybox? What his answer is way different from what you been saying. 

He left Keybox early this year and not last year Christmas and he is a guest there !

Guest Really?
6 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

if he is a slim or twink malay then he might just be a temp relief in Shogun, not those permanent guys (they are more than average built)

Guest Justaguest
On 22/03/2018 at 4:44 PM, -Ignored- said:

a lot of you have so many questions about Saunas in sg

here is your ans
(you may edit them too but leave behind your name upon editing pls)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1v7OXod3dWDe3eYuRMnlNNO6HodwzeTGm2t1lacjZRpw/edit?usp=sharing

I've checked with TMC staffs that start to clean up at 9pm? They told me that they only start to clean the sofas at 9.30pm. And moped the roof garden earliest at 9.30pm. Not talking of clearing up the rooms or closed the dark area. 

In fact, I seen them clearing the rooms n mop the floor every now n then. So actually they did not disturb or affect the customers from using the facilities. 

1 minute ago, Guest Justaguest said:

I've checked with TMC staffs that start to clean up at 9pm? They told me that they only start to clean the sofas at 9.30pm. And moped the roof garden earliest at 9.30pm. Not talking of clearing up the rooms or closed the dark area. 

In fact, I seen them clearing the rooms n mop the floor every now n then. So actually they did not disturb or affect the customers from using the facilities. 

about there :

esp on a quieter nites like mon-tue , it might be due to the various staff on duties may choose to clean up certain area

(hence I could only put an estimated time)

anyone is free to edit that file too

n tks for clarifying

for now(saw a sign) they even state the time about rooftop or something like that (anyway, I wont stay till so late if I would to go TMC)

cos I always got a feeling once it is "times up", tmc becomes a ghost town and the feel becomes different.

cos even w my eyes closed, I can easily guess the clientele of Shogun

don't even need to touch, Ben

6 minutes ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

Touch touch will know la

5 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

about there :

esp on a quieter nites like mon-tue , it might be due to the various staff on duties may choose to clean up certain area

n tks for clarifying

for now(saw a sign) they even state the time about rooftop or something like that (anyway, I wont stay till so late if I would to go TMC)

cos I always got a feeling once it is "times up", tmc becomes a ghost town and the feel becomes different.

All are old customers until eyes closed till you know who they are. Like that, not good hor. Being Fresh meat better for consumption and more popular. 

Guest Justaguest
12 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

about there :

n tks for clarifying

U sound so anti-TMC... Which saunas is not a ghost town at late hour???   Some saunas already dead even at the peak hours...  I'm just being kapoy to clarified n I dun think others bother to clarified yr so called "all saunas handbook".... just my personal preference.  

Unfortunately. i m not accountable to how u  feel about me , anti or discri ie how u felt terrible abt how anti it gets, u shd learn to manage it

i was clarifying the 9pm thingy and this is a shogun thread , i m not sure why are u raising TMC issues here and then slap me for taking the opportunity to anti TMC over here

Guest guest
On 4/2/2018 at 7:35 PM, ATthan said:

Just wondering how you know about him working there and who told you that he been fired ?

I saw him at shogun last Saturday night. And was sitting at smoking coner with few regular Keybox who also there and they questioning him regarding abt why he left Keybox? What his answer is way different from what you been saying. 

He left Keybox early this year and not last year Christmas and he is a guest there !

of course he would not admit. if you want to pursue the truth, just ask him to face kb boss directly. then you would know the answer.

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, -Ignored- said:

Dear Tyan

I dont rem seeing your qn

but i tot we have in a way indirectly answered it (cos in some threads, pp tend to be very discreet about sharing , which i dont know why)

i shall be explicit : 

He is NOT a cacuasian

if he is not a local (likely we will highlight it, if he looked like one of us ,nothing to highlight)

I rem i shared he is bespectacled , i felt it is an uncle-rish design (now the norm is Korean, big round rim, but his is not)
Looking smooth skin doesnt mean he is not uncle, my definition of uncle is likely to be above 45yo

Do u have ANY other qns?  (i m so sorry i cannot ans what is fair , cos i m not sure of your definition)

cos in another thread, many deemed that chinese are generally fair, i m q fair but not the fairest i have seen 

Normal man's description fit into mine 

(cos indeed he looked very normal) 

nothing to jealous ..i was bside him, he will picked pp to get closer to him (hint hint) 

same for "factory worker/uncle"Much older than him 

As a  shogun follower, u should have read all our useful insights by now (esp so much discussion has been on him)

we even have an excel file(not on these colourful characters of cos)

and to me there is ONLY  1 with a white shorts (boxers are boxers) white are white , not evey anyone wore offwhite

and he usu will drink coffee (somehow addicted to him) and he tend to get close to one regular (he blows well, must be - who blowing who is obvious i dont have to spell it out) 

Thanks for the detailed insight. How should I approach him? He does not look friendly as got firece look. I remember I saw him scold someone before. Also how is his cock?

3 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Thanks for the detailed insight. How should I approach him? He does not look friendly as got firece look. I remember I saw him scold someone before. Also how is his cock?

erm, i m not him and it is not right for me to represent him (i was expecting tyan to reply actually)

i tot many claimed that tops usu got a stern look?  (so nothing new )

yes he scolded or at least warn those he doesnt like 

but i cannot guess u from your wordings, i m not sure of your race, how u looked, your age? shape and etc.....ii dont like playing guessing games  ((Which is why i was so explicit in my answers so that it could one shot give a stop to this endless enquiry)

Key is usu if the person is bespectacled, so he will not declined his own type
he is not into anal sex , so if u think u r of like minded like him then approach

if u need help, u shd first help yourself in full disclosure
& i noticed many come PM-ed me and then vanished , i m not an info counter

1 hour ago, -Ignored- said:

One Nite in Shogun!

actually went in in the aftnn , done the usu thing n have a long chat

but it is till late nite then i found a “sleeper”, saw a man looked like army boy?! slim (dont thk he s balding but spotted w an army hairstyle)

he was sleeping in a rm alone(allowing patrons sleeping indvly in a rm is a must ie part of sauna activities, not everyone like PdA public display of affection first then.....)

nt sure is he sleeping really? He removed his specs so for sure is.....

his buttock seemed to b shouting out for something but he appeared sleeping though his body shifted after i spoon him w a massage tool(erection)

wanna him to do some oral examination on me first but his lips didnt get my signal

nvm, since it s horny without preys (the usu who wanted to blow is as per normal) and i need to get home before cinderella timing for today

so i decided to penetrate him while he enjoys his beauty sleep,  many would have deemed such sleep-rape is nothing new but i thk the key is at least he doesnt look effeminate to start w and not a weakling/soft looking guy(army or his work has trained him tough?!)

I liked it so much when he tried pushing me away

that makes me more determined to deeper my violation into his hole ,& faster (need to rush home, rem?)

After cumming, i m back to gentlemen’s style, helped him pat clean down there n then have a hug.....i thk he murmured something like ganna raped?! before he left the rm

ooops... gotta run

(So stopped being choosy! N enjoy the max of your weekend!)

hot lei!

+65 9090 four four nine six (WA), fourthandthird (Line)

Tiong Bahru market vicinity

$80 / hr - tui na + minor fixing + bone setting (if necessary)

$35 (approx 15 mins + -) - 抓根 Zhua Gen ($5 bundling discount applies when not done stand-alone)

$50 flat rate - treatment of lower back / disc herniation issues. Add $10 for additional area.
Gua sha - $15

$36 bonesetting-and-go (5 - 10 mins)

Daily 10am to 10pm last appt but please text in advance. Special early / ultra late appts are possible, just book in advance.

Please keep your mask on 😃

4 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

I have to tks to the “uncle” who sneaked out of a room, that makes me go in and take a look

for those who r “sleeping” publicly or ptely, if u have a tool or asset for good use, pls flaunt it!

dont have to cover it at all 

i saw some covered their faces eg w a large cushion 500% than their slim face, why hide? Since u wanna it?

The intention to coming to a sauna is obvious! (If u r an undie lover, flaunt it, there is no need to hide your collection under the towel, eg the guy w white shorts, he is into shorts so he just don that shorts, he doesnt use towel or undies to cover his manhood)

Unless u only take on one per visit - like my case

Are u overnight ?

Which floor.?

3 minutes ago, joey awesome said:

Are u overnight ?

Which floor.?

i didnt , i left at close to 12am (i mentioned that i need to rush for that nite)

Ben,
He ganna from me in a room, not public bed - that makes it ultra sEXciting too , without the screaming, i cannot imagine if rape would to occur and the "victim" moan/screamed like a female really ganna rape

Just now, Ben Ben Ben said:

Sleeping naked in public bed tantamount to you welcomed to be raped. If you don’t want to be raped, please refrain from sleeping naked in public bed 

1 minute ago, thickhead79 said:

Sleep with towel how

same, thickhead

they will flip it open judging from the experienced OLDIES action, no stones left unturned, no dick left untouch, and no holes left unplow

no matter how much u covered yourself w cushion or blanket etc

2 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

i didnt , i left at close to 12am (i mentioned that i need to rush for that nite)

Ben,
He ganna from me in a room, not public bed - that makes it ultra sEXciting too , without the screaming, i cannot imagine if rape would to occur and the "victim" moan/screamed like a female really ganna rape

How the crowd in.early hours last night?i was there at 1am.fullhouse no place to slp

1 minute ago, joey awesome said:

How the crowd in.early hours last night?i was there at 1am.fullhouse no place to slp

i will never dream to sleep in such a place (if there is plenty of space to slp, it is a good indication that this particular venue lacks customers badly)

one has to be fast to chope a room (but again some deemed it as selfish but many do so by locking themselves alone) but u will still need to go to toilet somehow

many pretend to be sleeping inside but not exactly  (if the room is not locked) sometimes we will just "partner" up ie someone is sleeping, if 1 doesnt mind, just bunk in

the concept is very clear to me, if one REALLY wanna sleep, pls go to a hotel or your own bedroom, if not, it is obviously he is not sleeping, sometimes we just wanna someone to hug, i dont mind letting some oldies etc to hug, if they r not really off my limits

weekends afternn onwards should be crowd coming in , reaching max 

note: issue of free blanket only begins after 12am

Some will try to squeeze in by lying on the sides instead - can get rather squeezy on the public bed

10 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

same, thickhead

they will flip it open judging from the experienced OLDIES action, no stones left unturned, no dick left untouch, and no holes left unplow

no matter how much u covered yourself w cushion or blanket etc

Don’t want to get raped then don’t go to shogun 

Tyan

u dont know?

i was browsing at some of the seniors' qns, i was puzzled why those qns? by now, all should know 

(i started off late into the scenes) but most have been in the same thread for quite a period

Guest lonely uncle
On 4/16/2018 at 10:10 AM, tyan said:

Quick survey. Will there be crowd during afternoon like 3-5pm?

weekdays afternoon session usually starts from 12:30pm onward

12:30pm - cleaning finishing

1:00pm - some regulars arriving and some overnight ppl about to leave, 1 or 2 lunch time guy come to get a quickie (depends on your luck)

2:30pm - slightly more people, in total usually about 20 - 35 of them, also depending on Mon or Fri, Mon lesser and Fri seems to be more crowded.

5pm - afternoon session ppl start leaving for home or dinner, night session guys gradually arrive

i don't stay for the night so usually i leave before 6pm, go home for dinner

27 minutes ago, Guest lonely uncle said:

weekdays afternoon session usually starts from 12:30pm onward

12:30pm - cleaning finishing

1:00pm - some regulars arriving and some overnight ppl about to leave, 1 or 2 lunch time guy come to get a quickie (depends on your luck)

2:30pm - slightly more people, in total usually about 20 - 35 of them, also depending on Mon or Fri, Mon lesser and Fri seems to be more crowded.

5pm - afternoon session ppl start leaving for home or dinner, night session guys gradually arrive

i don't stay for the night so usually i leave before 6pm, go home for dinner

Wow. Thanks for the details. 

1 minute ago, Guest DidymuzTT 90992155 said:

Interesting activity.

maybe next time I also can lie down to take a nap, while some adventurous hunky man can take the opportunity to explore my back hole? 

Hehe :yuk:

give it a try! Hunky or not I cannot guarantee

Guest Afternoon
5 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

give it a try! Hunky or not I cannot guarantee

Was there yesterday afternoon about 2pm. Went up to the big bed at the second floor, surprise to see a factory worker person., seems from china or china man sleeping there.

Is that their "hostel" place.

Proceed to play with him, thought that I could milk him while he's sleeping in in workman uniform which looks cute.

But it was sore, he turn me away despite I repeatedly try on him several times. So bore, isn't that pple sleeping at the big bed are waiting to be molest or juiced?

Haha, no fun.....

5 minutes ago, Guest Afternoon said:

Was there yesterday afternoon about 2pm. Went up to the big bed at the second floor, surprise to see a factory worker person., seems from china or china man sleeping there.

Is that their "hostel" place.

Proceed to play with him, thought that I could milk him while he's sleeping in in workman uniform which looks cute.

But it was sore, he turn me away despite I repeatedly try on him several times. So bore, isn't that pple sleeping at the big bed are waiting to be molest or juiced?

Haha, no fun.....

it is obvious ie not his real uniform - who will wear your own uniform to such places and u still need to wear it for (some men said they don't wash their biz pants till after 5days of use) the rest of the week

all sleeping on the bed r invitation to treat
ie not his hostel and ie never a good place of sleeping cos pp will comeby to snore and to touch u all over

He only touches those he liked -  u definitely can observe the subtle nuances easily even in dark places, or even a first timer (not to mention many oldtimers here but appeared to look lost or new to shogun)

I saw (& experienced it myself of course) that he places his hand only near to those younger (not that young, cos those who patronise shogun, u know are not the youngest profiles, just abit younger than him) and he will hint them to touch him (eventually blow him, if the person doesn't mind, I mind)
u need abit of tactic to open up his pants, due to the Velcro material of his "uniform"

"I'm an academic, Mr Shanmugam, nuance is very important to the truth," Dr Thum (a popular thread in BW) said.
I felt Not just an academic, as a writer, as an artist, and a fashionistas, Nuances are inevitable!

I shared about factory worker more than once, maybe this will help? :

and excel summary too https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1v7OXod3dWDe3eYuRMnlNNO6HodwzeTGm2t1lacjZRpw/edit#gid=1818738138 (to help  u plan what is best for u) & yes, u may even edit it

4 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

it is obvious ie not his real uniform - who will wear your own uniform to such places and u still need to wear it for (some men said they don't wash their biz pants till after 5days of use) the rest of the week

all sleeping on the bed r invitation to treat
ie not his hostel and ie never a good place of sleeping cos pp will comeby to snore and to touch u all over

He only touches those he liked -  u definitely can observe the subtle nuances easily even in dark places, or even a first timer (not to mention many oldtimers here but appeared to look lost or new to shogun)

I saw (& experienced it myself of course) that he places his hand only near to those younger (not that young, cos those who patronise shogun, u know are not the youngest profiles, just abit younger than him) and he will hint them to touch him (eventually blow him, if the person doesn't mind, I mind)
u need abit of tactic to open up his pants, due to the Velcro material of his "uniform"

"I'm an academic, Mr Shanmugam, nuance is very important to the truth," Dr Thum (a popular thread in BW) said.
I felt Not just an academic, as a writer, as an artist, and a fashionistas, Nuances are inevitable!

I shared about factory worker more than once, maybe this will help? :

and excel summary too https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1v7OXod3dWDe3eYuRMnlNNO6HodwzeTGm2t1lacjZRpw/edit#gid=1818738138 (to help  u plan what is best for u) & yes, u may even edit it

I was on my way to shogun, 

I think I saw this china man last week 

day, at south bridge road at about 6 plus in the evening.He was boarding a company bus with workers.

Guess he's going to work and was in his uniform. I could recognise him.

1 hour ago, Zhi Jiang said:

I was on my way to shogun, 

I think I saw this china man last week 

day, at south bridge road at about 6 plus in the evening.He was boarding a company bus with workers.

Guess he's going to work and was in his uniform. I could recognise him.

oooo, fac worker is a bus driver

I noticed he has 1 set for the sauna

the one he slept in is another colour / he enter w the real uniform (maybe by bus co.)

• G_M changed the title to Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.