Male HQ

Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)

Guest Sauna Goer

i am 170 82kg. will i fit into the crowd at shogun :rolleyes:

Do u have four hands? If yes, then no.

Edited: Shogun doesnt discriminates. Everyone is welcome. Or did u just want ppl to rain praises to u cos your stats r kinda hot.

Edited by imchaser

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Guest Guest

doing maranthon at shogun starting tomorrow, sunday, eve of vesak day and vesak day.

last time i did good friday & labour day shogun maranthon, i came eight times.

that's one for each visit.

Guest guest

doing maranthon at shogun starting tomorrow, sunday, eve of vesak day and vesak day.

last time i did good friday & labour day shogun maranthon, i came eight times.

that's one for each visit.

so powerful. i dont think i can do that. :lol:

Guest guest

u r welcum at shogun. u should be a stocky chub?

me no chub. i think cub? i usually go ten men. now thinking of visiting shogun for a change. :rolleyes:

Guest guest

Edited: Shogun doesnt discriminates. Everyone is welcome. Or did u just want ppl to rain praises to u cos your stats r kinda hot.

dont get me wrong. there are other ppl with better stats. i am short anyway.

i just wish to blend into the crowd.

I also want to go to Shogun, but am afraid of bumping into friends/colleagues and, worse, family members!

Anyone has experienced uncomfortable moments like that before?? What happened?

If you can bump into "friends/colleagues and family members" you should congratulate yourself that you found out that they are also as gay as you. It's not like you accidentally bump into your "friends/colleagues and family members" at the Nex Shopping Center you know.

And Yes, I've mentioned that I've bumped into my primary school schoolmate in the old Shogun before. I was shocked to see him there because he was, as I had remember, married with kids. So I casually asked him what he was doing here. He told me he was exploring his "other side". And after that time, I've never seen him there anymore.

Guest Guest

I used to go TMC, which i find the place cleaner and more orderly. Tried Shogun after reading much about it here.

Personally i find Shogun more happening, with a good mixture of younger and senior guys. The place somewhat is more conducive for cruising around. May be better if the 2nd floor lying down area in front of the TV is converted to walking space.

Guest Hornychub

I used to go TMC, which i find the place cleaner and more orderly. Tried Shogun after reading much about it here.

Personally i find Shogun more happening, with a good mixture of younger and senior guys. The place somewhat is more conducive for cruising around. May be better if the 2nd floor lying down area in front of the TV is converted to walking space.

U r right in that sense! TMC is cleaner but it's more for elderly and matured men. Shogun has a better mixed crowd and it's more happening. So any field report today? Am thinking of going down later.

Guest Guest

shogun seem getting more happening & popular

But still more for stocky to chub n ppl who like them. Don't get me wrong and I think this is great (esp. being a chub myself). Went there yesterday for CnC nite and boy!!!! Way too many chubs and too litle chasers. I didn't get lucky last nite as there were too many gd looking chubs. : (

Field report for today?

Guest Guest

But still more for stocky to chub n ppl who like them. Don't get me wrong and I think this is great (esp. being a chub myself). Went there yesterday for CnC nite and boy!!!! Way too many chubs and too litle chasers. I didn't get lucky last nite as there were too many gd looking chubs. : (

Field report for today?

Now at shogun. Crowd all glued to the screen watching Andy lau's 'Future Cock' . Oops I meant 'future cop'. Not a bad movie. Saw quite a no. of hunky uncles (40ish) withy nice body. Some indians. A couple of cute hunks (20s to 30s) . One is quite tall, abt 1.85m. Crowd is not bad. Upstairs lounge very packed with pp, watching movie. Skin starting in 1/2 an hr time.

Guest Guest

so powerful. i dont think i can do that. :lol:

I m already in my 50s. For my age, once every 10 days is healthy.

What I would do is to rest M to F, then unloadf over the wknds. But sometimes, i also cum once or twice during the my celibacy :)

Guest Guest

me no chub. i think cub? i usually go ten men. now thinking of visiting shogun for a change. :rolleyes:

Oooo, i shall welcum u with open hands, ready to milk u dry.

My friend would like to welcum u with open legs to squeeze u dry.

Guest Guest

dont get me wrong. there are other ppl with better stats. i am short anyway.

i just wish to blend into the crowd.

I like short guy. Did it with a couple of cute guys abt 1.5 to 1.6 m tall. Very cuddly.

They like to hold on to my dick even after i came. SEXY & KINKY!

Guest Guest

Now all r downstairs preparing for skin nite . I get a better picture of the crowd here tonite. As usual, mixed, but a good mix. Uncles are stocky and charming. Chubs are adorable. The hunks, esp the young ones are pretty cute.

Guest Guest

if u r into indian, ther's one here now, abt 1.78m, 85 kg, nice chest and shoulders. Big below. Quite manly, face not bad. he looks like a out-of-towner. Some pinoys just came in,. Nice bods, cute face but average size(not stocky). Ther's one cute 20ish young man with movie star's look. Handsome face but I think he's a btm. small cute cock like a button :)

Guest guest

I like short guy. Did it with a couple of cute guys abt 1.5 to 1.6 m tall. Very cuddly.

They like to hold on to my dick even after i came. SEXY & KINKY!

1.5-1.6m for a man is really short...

Guest Guest

1.5-1.6m for a man is really short...

like primary 6 student's height. but some very cute and handsome. i fxxked one who looks like a younger version of andy lau. very shiok bcoz down there also very small & tight. they r like soft toy, very nice to hold & sayang. another thing is that i am of average height but standing nxt to them, i m like a giant. kind of sexy. most of their cocks r thin and small (abt 2 inches erected the most). i get turned on by small cocks, too.

Guest comfort man

my friend went to shogun last nite between 7.30 and 9.30pm. It was packed with bears/chubbs.

Tonite was quite good, too and finished off at 8ish.

Got 'kidnapped' by this bald Japanese G-men type in the darkroom. he kept 'spooning' my ass with 1, 2 then 3 fingers. i could feel my shit coming out. BTW, will some kind soul enlighten me on how to say 'shit' in japanese? Poo Poo? Da Bien? Ga Na Sia?

But anyway, it was a hot passionate session. He cleaned me up like a proffessional and thanked me after he finished. arigato.

Guest Guest

my friend went to shogun last nite between 7.30 and 9.30pm. It was packed with bears/chubbs.

Tonite was quite good, too and finished off at 8ish.

Got 'kidnapped' by this bald Japanese G-men type in the darkroom. he kept 'spooning' my ass with 1, 2 then 3 fingers. i could feel my shit coming out. BTW, will some kind soul enlighten me on how to say 'shit' in japanese? Poo Poo? Da Bien? Ga Na Sia?

But anyway, it was a hot passionate session. He cleaned me up like a proffessional and thanked me after he finished. arigato.

Ewwwww.......would hv ask him to stop and shit first before continuing the hot session. No wonder it was smelly last nite.

Guest Meaty cub

It's Naked Sunday again...

Hope that stalker from Simei dont do the same thing to me again ..

Had some fun with him in the room and he assumed I am his husband for life..

Sms daily till I ignore him... then he became venomous.... :angry2:

Hws d crowd like on a Sunday? Nvr been thr n wish to visit today

Guest Guest

Field report: Now at shogun. Today's crowd face is better than body. Some of the are cute, handsome. others are manly and sexy.

There's some cute cub and bear . One bear is abt 1.5m, with goatee. very adorable. most of them r quite tanned today(probably due to the hot weather).

Guest stalker-buster

which one? any description?

I kenna one b4 in the sauna and i told him that i would beat him up!

Guest Guest

So u agree that his stat is hot.

Lol, u r a true blue bitch! Lol!

Btw, I mean it in a gd way coz I luv ur bitchy comments!

Guest Hornychub

Field report: Now at shogun. Today's crowd face is better than body. Some of the are cute, handsome. others are manly and sexy.

There's some cute cub and bear . One bear is abt 1.5m, with goatee. very adorable. most of them r quite tanned today(probably due to the hot weather).

Got lots of young or cute chasers or not? Thanks for the report.

Guest Guest

Got lots of young or cute chasers or not? Thanks for the report.

Hard to say. a couple of chubs here. one ang moh(just left 2 mins ago). If i m not wrong, there's one young one downstairs whom i suspect is a potential chubchaser. Now getting busy .

Guest Guest

Today mostly mature with a handful young guys oni!

Yes, but they got better face than body. Sadly, there r more ppl watching Jackie Chan's 'Spy Next Door' than the real action.

I actually enjoyed the movie. Saw some thai, indian(not so great), few ang mohs, some gong gong, etc. But it's more like i see you, you see me. NO ACTION. I guess this is the lull after Fri/Sat nite. Well, let's hope tm & Vesak Day will be better once ppl put on the slutty japanese gay panty!

Guest Guest

Field report anybody?

Am thinking of going there after work.

Just called them abt 2 hrs ago, no fudoshi nite tdy, normal. Can do 2.

Tomorrow also normal. Want to go but very tired today after sat cum session at shogun.

Cock also tired; left a bit of sperm inside my balls. So keep for tomorrow if not drip drip very paiseh if ppl ask came already or not.

Pls, any kind soul at shogun to do live update.

I know some like to hog the computer for hours, try to find a way to update us lah.

Thank you and bless u with more orgasms this week :)

Guest Hornychub

Just came out from shogun. Very bad crowd for chubs looking for chaser. Few slim to fit guys (but I think they r looking for their own kind), quite a lot of uncles and some ah gongs. Didn't get lucky today. All the best!!!! Now bless me with lots of sexual encounters with hot chasers this week!!!

Guest Guest

was there today about 4.. saw this cute young guy who practically had the pick of the place.. quite a few guys following him around. Nice bod, reasonable tool.. wearing specs with a semi white frame.. too bad i was not his type...

Guest whitespects

was there today about 4.. saw this cute young guy who practically had the pick of the place.. quite a few guys following him around. Nice bod, reasonable tool.. wearing specs with a semi white frame.. too bad i was not his type...

Thank you for your compliment. That was my first time visiting Shogun.

Guest Guest

there was this incident that happened at shogun last sat(14 May) between 5 to 8 pm.

this guy, 1.5m, abt 50kg, round eyes, slightly curled hair, indonesian/thai mix.

he was harassing a lot of patrons by coming up to them, touching and grabbing them to the room.

some of the patrons were nice to decline politely but he continued to pester them.

my friend was very pissed off with this needy stalker.

I noticed it was the same guy who also harassed me at 10men a while back. I reported this to Jeremy and he told me that

coming to sauna is to be molested. I said fine and I decided to handle this myself. I confronted that guy at the counter and told him to stop touching me coz I was not interested. He replied " but I like u" and i shouted "I don't like him".

I told him "touch must pay" and I was ready to punch him. Then he got the message.

I spoke with shogun mgt and they are aware of this guy. he was banned from shogun for quite a while.Ib guess one of the staffs was too busy that he overlooked and allowed this guy in last Sat.

Kudos to the mgt, they told me they are concerned that all customers are here to have a good time and to be treated with respect.

if you ever encounter this, pls inform the mgt and they will take action.

Guest Guest

Not very tall, right? also quite tanned? Boyish face?

What time did u leave? Very crowded? I wanted to go but by then I was free, it was altready 8.30pm.

Thanks for the update!

Guest guest

The crowd is very bad tonite. No bears, on stockies, no muscle. Thought it was fundoshi nite, it wasnt. Ended up beaten by bed bug at the black sofa in front of the dark room, very itchy. Hope the management can do something about it.

Guest Guest

I'm a little curious, as i never been to a sauna before, but does those mature uncles and ah pek walked around naked like the young ones all they wearing their underwear?

Guest guest
I noticed it was the same guy who also harassed me at 10men a while back. I reported this to Jeremy and he told me that

coming to sauna is to be molested. I said fine and I decided to handle this myself. I confronted that guy at the counter and told him to stop touching me coz I was not interested. He replied " but I like u" and i shouted "I don't like him".

I told him "touch must pay" and I was ready to punch him. Then he got the message.

I spoke with shogun mgt and they are aware of this guy. he was banned from shogun for quite a while.Ib guess one of the staffs was too busy that he overlooked and allowed this guy in last Sat.

Kudos to the mgt, they told me they are concerned that all customers are here to have a good time and to be treated with respect.

I really doubted yr sentence, I know that 10 men take such cases very seriously, if you have reported to them on yr destiny, they will warm the ass-hole and if he remain unchange, they will confirmed banned him. I dun face such incident which I used to kena but now when i tell them no or tell them that i will report to the mgt, they will surely scare and goes off. I knew that they have already banned a few lousy customers becos of their bad behaviours.

there was this incident that happened at shogun last sat(14 May) between 5 to 8 pm.

this guy, 1.5m, abt 50kg, round eyes, slightly curled hair, indonesian/thai mix.

he was harassing a lot of patrons by coming up to them, touching and grabbing them to the room.

some of the patrons were nice to decline politely but he continued to pester them.

I bumped into that guy on last sat at shogun as well. Doesn't take no for an answer. Anyway, he is not the only one. These days, it seems quite a number of patrons don't take no for an answer. They will persist and stalk you.

Last Saturday, when i was kissing a guy along the corridor, someone placed a bottle of poppers under our nose. These people have no respect for others. I don't think this is anything the management can do. Nobody wants their moods to be spoiled. So just show basic courtesy and respect.

Guest guest

I bumped into that guy on last sat at shogun as well. Doesn't take no for an answer. Anyway, he is not the only one. These days, it seems quite a number of patrons don't take no for an answer. They will persist and stalk you.

Last Saturday, when i was kissing a guy along the corridor, someone placed a bottle of poppers under our nose. These people have no respect for others. I don't think this is anything the management can do. Nobody wants their moods to be spoiled. So just show basic courtesy and respect.

if they know how to show basic courtesy and respect, they will not have done so. Just like you are telling the beasts what is humanity !!! You just need patience.

Guest abang admirer

well, R, it comes with the territory. When u look hot and appeal a wide range of men, like u obviuosly do, then comes the inevitable... loads of attention and sometimes from pple who cant contain themselves... I do believe he could not contain himseld literally and may have unloaded a lot of jizz with his hands just reminiscing that one encounter with u..... lucky bugger tasted heaven on earth

sad for him that he cant handle it and became "venomous"... but looking at the bright side, at 50, you surely got "it" and will probably have it for years to cum

Oh u kena too i also got stalked n man he is persistent n forced and grabbed me into the room but i resisted. Not sure if he is the 1 u mentioned? Miine 'stalker' was bit short n round n smooth chn and I kept tellin him not interested but he said i like u so lean n athl lkn which i appreciate the compliment. But no means no rite there's a limit. Everyone having fun but also have bit of respect or courtesy least? :unsure:

At 50, I am not in the league with those younger men.

And thanks for the complements, abang admirer.... flirting to the max here.

Shogun is a place for us the older and heavier men to relax and unwind.

For $10 you get a couple of hours of "vegetating" in the steam room, dark room, TV room and the bathroom.. Wow that is a steal...

• G_M changed the title to Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.