Male HQ

Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)

Guest Sauna Goer

On 1/27/2022 at 10:57 PM, Cutecuteguy said:

Anyone saw the young guy with big cock who likes to masturbste at one corner?

Is that the white guy who sometimes wears girly underwear around the maze?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Snogunina
On 2/6/2022 at 9:24 AM, Sexman said:

Hi, can some senior help - how to tell who is top and who is bottom at Shogun?

Thanks in advance

A lot of guys ask one another:" are you top, btm or flex?"

Guest Guest Fun

My experience is that most top will try to feel your ass when approach their target. If you are a top then just move away or gently tap their hand before moving away if you are not comfortable. Vice verse for btm,they will normally try to brush the guy cock to see if they are a top. Flex guy i guess, if they like you whether u touch their cock or ass, they will allow you to do so, if they don't then they will move on.

Went there recently after years. I did realised that their cleanliness has got even better. The place would be even better if they plan for renovation. Nice and cosy place. They have theme night but i dont really experience it - everyone was wearing towel even though it was skin nite. 

Guest Decent boy
On 2/23/2022 at 12:09 AM, sparkywee said:

Went there recently after years. I did realised that their cleanliness has got even better. The place would be even better if they plan for renovation. Nice and cosy place. They have theme night but i dont really experience it - everyone was wearing towel even though it was skin nite. 

As shogun is 2 floor

Any theme is always at main hall.

Upper deck is free and easy

It's always better for those who's shy or not into theme.

Shogun has it advantage and adventures.aggreed it is so clean

• 1 month later...
On 4/30/2022 at 9:26 AM, smslut said:

Imagine me xd playing Bdsm hunt in the dark mazes. With each round caughtthe punishment gets worse and more public. Eg first time caught molested from behind in full view and bellypunched 10 times and mouth gagged. 2nd time caught skull fucked free for anyone to join fox’s and start second round hands tied behind and nipple clamps on…no mercy no escape

Yeah. But not always that happen. I always wearing my white or pink panties and walk around. They look. But nothing  then when they see u like girlgirl they back off. Only happen was this year cny eve. I just do same thing. With my white panties. Go the back where we can lie down outside the room.

After 1 hr,got 1 guy come touch til my panties,he grab,he sees im not resisting he straight away doggy and 1 more guy put his finger in my mouth,i suck it so i was spitroasted. Then after done, later on after 20 min like dat a indian guy lie beside me talk nicely and romantic with me,so i was in my 4,my butt was showing out to others when suddenly ..

Out of no where,a group of guys i saw earlier on 4 guys,grab me,hold me down sideways,roughly pull my panties aside and 1 by 1 fuck me,the biggest size is is the grab me down,and keep grab my breast,and give me lovebite,after the first one done,the 2nd one come and fuck but he was rough. So rough that he fuck til i sissygasm. Then 3rd the  the big size. People all were watching cause i moan so loudly. Lol.

He then  fuck  real deep. But lucky they all wearing condom. I iust lay there with my leg all shaking and tired.

The big guy return for another round. He was real rough and hungry. But i like it.  Hehehe. Then too bad had to work.  So have to go off already. If not maybe got  chance,at night will get rape again. 

💋

• 2 weeks later...

I’m an avid Shogun visitor. Weekends are the best. I have a sleep kink, I pretend to sleep to get groped by Top. 

There are times I had some fun with too but there are times when I finally got an action some random btm will ruin the fun trying to join in despite being pushed by the top or myself. the worst when I’m having some action, some fucker just squeezed in and lie down in already cramped area.

i don’t understand why some people don’t understand basic rejection or courtesy. 

Guest Visitor from Malaysia

Hi guys, Wednesday I am flying to SG so would like to know if weekday night has patrons in the sauna? I am only able to go during weekday night time. 😕

On 5/21/2022 at 10:54 AM, Since u r here said:

Yes, it is the ONLY sauna that opened (weekdays & all dayz) @ chinatown area all day long

but why particularly picked Shogun and not keybox or others?

I am not sure actually. I am just looking for a sauna that still has crowds about 8pm to 9pm. I don't know how's the crowd like for different saunas actually. 😂

Guest 🥄 🥄 🥄
On 5/21/2022 at 12:18 PM, Guest Visitor from Malaysia said:

I am not sure actually. I am just looking for a sauna that still has crowds about 8pm to 9pm. I don't know how's the crowd like for different saunas actually. 😂

dude, read the threads here, this is discussed constantly 

On 5/21/2022 at 12:21 PM, Guest 🥄 🥄 🥄 said:

dude, read the threads here, this is discussed constantly 

From what I read Shogun and Ten Men crowds seems like quite similar right? 

Guest Papaya
On 5/22/2022 at 12:26 PM, Guest ffffffff said:

This place tried to sell me passes on top of regular entry. The pass is only valid on that day itself.

No lah, must be given away free entry..

Guest ffffffff
On 5/23/2022 at 2:16 AM, Guest Papaya said:

No lah, must be given away free entry..

Terms for free pàss too restrictive.

Better stay away for time being

On 5/22/2022 at 10:41 PM, Guest New bird said:

May I know Shogun got glory hole ? I can’t find it 😂 

Yes there is, left hand corner there is a zigzag passageway maze, in front of it there is 2 room, look inside left hand room, there is a stool, in front of the stool, there the hole you seeking.

On 5/23/2022 at 12:52 PM, dexting said:

Yes there is, left hand corner there is a zigzag passageway maze, in front of it there is 2 room, look inside left hand room, there is a stool, in front of the stool, there the hole you seeking.

Whoa, I never noticed this. Thanks for sharing!

• 1 month later...
On 6/29/2022 at 12:07 AM, Ahseng_ said:

when to shogun on 11 june. was suck by a guy for around 1.5 to 2hr who cover me in blanket and provided a pillow.make me cum 5 or 6.

thanks

Just back from there too bad didn't have anyone to suck me for that long.  Wondering if pacifier guy still goes there. 

Pass by TM & it seem to have closed or moved?? 

On 6/25/2022 at 2:29 AM, Civic said:

Saw 4 new faces just now. Young fit boys. Too bad 2 of them got into a room together. 

Usually young and fit go there and match themselves. 

Guest Boon

First time went to shogun after the safe and entry rules was eased.Get naked and went to the dark maze, Got sucked by two uncles.            Climb up to the upper floor to explored more,decided to wait for action on the open big bed.First guy came to suck my dick and soon more guy came forward.l lie flat on the bed,both my nipples and dick was been licked and sucked.seven hungry mouth taking turns to suck my dick,make me cum three times in three hours play.        Shower at the open a stocky uncle came to touch me ,kneel down and help me to squeeze out my last drop of juice.                                       When home a happy man with soft and sore dick but looking forward to go again.

On 6/30/2022 at 12:29 AM, horchew said:

Just back from there too bad didn't have anyone to suck me for that long.  Wondering if pacifier guy still goes there. 

Pass by TM & it seem to have closed or moved?? 

The person in talking about is pacifier guy?

He keep sucking, so i nv stop him but didn't know soft cock still can cum that many time

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.