Male HQ

Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)

Guest Sauna Goer

Guest marrbtm_naughty

Hi, need advice.

Thinking of exhibiting a little, playing with my ass using small toy and finger. Will it be too out of place? Any advice or tips?

Married btms, do you remove ur wedding ring when going sauna?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest EuropeanTraveller

Is Shogun still open?

I was there three years ago ... found lots of nice Indians there, but all of them were sleeping.

I was wondering if they come for a sleep only, or if they have sex there !?

Guest Buffet
On 7/25/2022 at 7:51 PM, EuropeanTraveller said:

Is Shogun still open?

I was there three years ago ... found lots of nice Indians there, but all of them were sleeping.

They are buffet for consumption.  Just suck and fuck anyone you like

Guest fresh7up
On 7/25/2022 at 7:51 PM, EuropeanTraveller said:

Is Shogun still open?

Haha are they snoring? If not, they could be just pretending to sleep. 😁

Guest EuropeanTraveller

Can anyone please tell me what's the best time for Shogun? As mentioned before, I was there many times, but late at night ... some hot guys, but all of them were sleeping or watching movies. No action at all. When's the time where people actually cruise, suck and fuck? 😜

Guest Night Rider

Try carressing them on the beds. if they want to play they wont reject your advances.

But to answer your question, 6 to 8 pm on weekdays, and a little earlier on the weekends say 4 pm see the most crowds.

Guest EuropeanTraveller
On 7/25/2022 at 8:32 PM, Guest Night Rider said:

Try carressing them on the beds. if they want to play they wont reject your advances.

But to answer your question, 6 to 8 pm on weekdays, and a little earlier on the weekends say 4 pm see the most crowds.

Good to know, thanks.

Can you recommend any SG sauna in the morning or early afternoon?

And do I needd an APP or something to get in?

Edited by EuropeanTraveller

On 7/26/2022 at 2:47 AM, EuropeanTraveller said:

Good to know, thanks.

Can you recommend any SG sauna in the morning or early afternoon?

And do I needd an APP or something to get in?

Under current rule, you shall show Trace Together app that you are fully vaccinated according to Ministry of Health, Singapore. However, scan in into sauna with Trace Together is no longer required.  But do they really check every patron the vaccinated status I don't know. Not into sauna for a while 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest EuropeanTraveller
On 8/2/2022 at 1:37 AM, Since u r here said:

U sure they r really zzzzz? They are not…

wake them up if need be!

Hmmm ... I know keybox has a relaxing area, too. Upstairs. I know people there don't sleep.

They just wait for somebody who sucks them. But at shogun ... I promise, they were sleeping.

I could hear them snoring 😅

But as I said, I know Shogun only after midnight because in the past I always went to keybox or cruise in the evening.

I think next time I should try Shogun in the evening ... hopefully I meet some nice Indians and other hung guys there.

If you come in the middle of the night, people sleep.

Guest LookingForWhites

Does ShoGun have foreigners (whites preferably) crowd? I’ve been to KeyBox multiple times but I think I’ve only seen about 7 in total, and they draw lots of people cause generally they are fit and hvr an above average dicks. Wonder how is it in Shogun?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest disco unicorn

I was so "lucky" went to Shogun around 3pm, not much crowd around 20plus people during that time.

Before enter, there is 2 malay guys doing "survey" with files and taking photos of signage walking down, seems leaving.

After wandering around, was in the dark room, my hand was push away rudely when I touch this quite muscular guy,

that I never encountered before, usually just tap and walk away. 

So i suspect he is the undercover. After a round of fun with another guy. Lights ON when we leave the room. 

Uniform police was there, asking everyone leave the room gather in resting area. 

I immediate rush to change and lucky leave the place. Not sure the rest is it, warning or got fined. 

Will this happen to other clubs after 377A repeal? 

safe sex and stay safe

I don’t really understand why the police would raid a place like that, are gay saunas actually illegal? I was under the impression that they were legitimate businesses because they seemed pretty open on social media.

Especially right after repealing 377A you’d think they would be more lenient. Haven’t been to one though but wanted to check some out, not sure about the idea after reading this.

Based on my investigation, there were 2 customers who got into a dispute. One of the customer called the authorities to help settle the dispute, which was why the officers was there.

You people 做贼心虚. Keeps thinking about raid.

Raids only happens in our neighbouring countires but not in Sg.

Please live with your head held high and not living your lives like some scaredy cats, fearful of everything. 

活的一点尊严都没有。

If you had done nothing wrong, what is there to be fearful about?

On 8/25/2022 at 4:43 AM, G_M said:

Based on my investigation, there were 2 customers who got into a dispute. One of the customer called the authorities to help settle the dispute, which was why the officers was there.

You people 做贼心虚. Keeps thinking about raid.

Raids only happens in our neighbouring countires but not in Sg.

Please live with your head held high and not living your lives like some scaredy cats, fearful of everything. 

活的一点尊严都没有。

If you had done nothing wrong, what is there to be fearful about?

Well our society and traditions taught us not be be proud of our sexual orientation. So now we paranoid lor 

On 8/26/2022 at 10:38 AM, Chirstopher Lee said:

Well our society and traditions taught us not be be proud of our sexual orientation. So now we paranoid lor 

Don't blame the society. IT's YOU that decide if you are going to lift your head up to be proud or live a shitty life paranoid of eveything. If you did nothing wrong, why should you be afraid? 

Guest Shogun Experience

Went to Shogun a few months back one evening. Wouldn’t say it was crowded (just nice) and the patrons were very nice (even for someone inexperienced like me). Went to explore the dark maze on L2 and it was really really dark!

Same for L1 where I tripped over the big bed and landed on it butt up. Was immediately set upon and spanked and caressed. Then I was gently lifted up so they could touch my front. I just cummed all over the place in minutes after being hj rly embarrassing to have finished so quickly!:( was wearing briefs but there was some leakage and had to grope around in the dark to clean it up!

Overall an eye-opener :)

On 9/12/2022 at 7:09 AM, Since u r here said:

ooooooooohhhh tks for explaining , now i get it and
i understood his "NO!"

i think it is obviously he is more concerned about "them"

i believe in every sauna there bound to have people who dont get your rejection 

If you are young and cute, then it pays off to have a background of martial arts when you go to a sauna like shogun that has a bunch of older guys.  If someone does not understand the "NO",  then you do him a Kotegaeshi and deposit him carefully on the floor, pinning him down if necessary.  :) 

Guest Foreigner
On 9/12/2022 at 10:38 PM, Cutecuteguy said:

Has anyone seen this young guy with big cock at shogun before? I saw him masturbate at one corner the other time.

white foreigner? See him about once a month….huge cock! 

On 9/16/2022 at 11:01 AM, TheChosenBroSG said:

Saw a chubby brown bald bear last week. Nude on non-nude night. Brave. Tried to find him in the maze but disappeared in a room. Wonder if he's regular? Anyone know?

It's funny that being nude is considered brave :redface:

I go sauna to be free of my social restraints hence I want to flaunt my pervy sexuality. But the truth is that most gays in sg are still hypocrites. I like going around naked but many will think I'm desperate or dirty.

Most will roll their eyes and look but dare not touch me.

I'll not hide myself in the maze because I have a fit bod and like to flaunt it. If I go into the maze or steam room there will be people waiting to pull me in and fuck me.

I enjoy getting fucked but I prefer to challenge them to fuck me openly. Few would dare to as they say those watching are those who will recognize him and gossip about him.

Anyway, I'll just enjoy the freedom to exhibit myself freely. That's the whole purpose of exhibiting to be pervy and not considered routine.

Guest Looking4WhiteDaddies

Anyone know if there are white daddies that go here? I’ve been to KB for some time and only managed to see less than 10 in like 6 visits. Wondering if there’s a spa that has more white foreigners.

On 9/17/2022 at 8:29 AM, Guest Looking4WhiteDaddies said:

Anyone know if there are white daddies that go here? I’ve been to KB for some time and only managed to see less than 10 in like 6 visits. Wondering if there’s a spa that has more white foreigners.

KB charge $22 for non member n pay cash only!! No cards payments, that why most foreigners dun like to go there.

On 9/16/2022 at 3:45 PM, Guest pervy said:

It's funny that being nude is considered brave :redface:

I go sauna to be free of my social restraints hence I want to flaunt my pervy sexuality. But the truth is that most gays in sg are still hypocrites. I like going around naked but many will think I'm desperate or dirty.

Most will roll their eyes and look but dare not touch me.

I'll not hide myself in the maze because I have a fit bod and like to flaunt it. If I go into the maze or steam room there will be people waiting to pull me in and fuck me.

I enjoy getting fucked but I prefer to challenge them to fuck me openly. Few would dare to as they say those watching are those who will recognize him and gossip about him.

Anyway, I'll just enjoy the freedom to exhibit myself freely. That's the whole purpose of exhibiting to be pervy and not considered routine.

Nowadays Shogun don't really advertise theme nights or people don't really follow - not "enforced" also. So usually everyone just towel up. So to see someone walk around nude - especially when maybe can say overweight Chubby guy, ca n consider brave lor. If I see you next time, then we see about your challenge hehe!

Guest Looking4WhiteDaddies

so where do they usually go then?

Guest Foreigner

not many white foreigners at shogun. A few regulars or semi regulars who visit once or twice a month. One white guy in his 40s I see who goes a lot weekday afternoons but that’s it 

On 9/28/2022 at 11:42 AM, sktopster said:

Was there last Saturday morning 11.30am. The guy working the counter was really good looking. Nice manly voice with stocky body. But he was also just wearing a towel, is he working there or just covering for someone. Wish to know him.

I think he was wearing only a towel because he had just completed his cleaning duties. 

They usually start the cleaning at about 9.00 am. 

Guest Like daddies

Hello all

which sauna would you all say is best to find Indian or Malay daddies aged 50+? I’m visiting Singapore for a few days so wanted to know which day is best to go between Friday and Monday? 

thanks 

Guest Disappointed

Not trying to bring down Shogun. But they really need to do better clean up for the sofa at TV area and rooms. Rooms are smelly.

Sat on sofa watching movie for about 20menit, end up with at least 6 big bed bug bites. Sigh.

Guest SaunaCD

I recall shogun used to have a cd night. Is shogun still cross dresser friendly? I am thinking of using the sauna but wear a woman swimsuit. Will I get chase out?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.