Male HQ

Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)

Guest Sauna Goer

Just receive a sms from Shogun Boss (Vincent) that the New Shogun will open on 13 August 2010 (Friday) at 7.30pm. The New Shogun address is: 51A, Pagoda Street. :thumb:

Think it somewhere near 10 mens also............. So when you going?

Arrived at 51A, Pagoda Street and found a piece of paper at the door. Called Vincent and the door was opened later. Due to drainage problem - Checked by plumber (the clogs seems to be from the main pipe on the ground floor). Vincent decided not to open for business as the shower area was flooded. The Shogun staff and management was all tied up as they busied themselves with moving and the preparation for the opening and did not expected on the 11th hour, that a drainage problem would prevent them from opening. Vincent was apologetic and disappointed as such incident was unexpected. He will announced the opening on a later date when the drainage problem is fixed.

Field Report for the New Shogun

Shogun is now more accessible as it is located along Pagoda street just outside Chinatown MRT. It lies in the junction between Pagoda St and Trengganu St. The entrance of Shogun is located amongst the clothing racks of the ground floor fashion shop. It is inconspicuous and does not draws attention when one enters through the door with Shogun printed on it. Pass the dark glass door, a flight of polished stairs leads to the 1st floor. The stairwell is much bigger and classier than the previous location.

1st Floor

On the 1st floor, the counter, with its see through glass facade, looks like a bank teller counter. It's well designed and very welcoming. Looking through the glass counter, you can see a sofa, a fridge with cold drinks and AV devices. The counter is also bigger and better.

Entering Shogun, you turn left to the locker area. The lockers are new and it's well design with a few big lockers for those with big baggage. Next to the locker area is the TV area cum stage cum sleeping area. A big 50 inch screen hangs proudly with speakers positioned around the stage area to give viewers a good audio video experience. Lights hangs at the top of the ceiling points directly at the stage for events/shows.

Facing the counter, next to the locker area is the maze area. In the maze, there are cubicles and glory holes. No more dangerous trips to public toilets for those who love glory holes.

Two tastefully done, guest rooms with single bed, a table and small cupboard are located next to the maze which is at the right of the entrance when you enter. Just right to the entrance is also the stairway leading to the 2nd floor. Next to the stairway facing the guest rooms are 2 computer. As you proceed further inwards after the guest room and computer area, you entered the pantry area. The see through glass room is the Smoking room. Some thought had gone into making sure that smoking customers still get to watch TV shows in the pantry through the glass walls. Ventilation was factored in to ensure that the smoking room's smoke don't get out to the pantry.

Past the pantry, is the wet area. Open area shower on the left with 2 shower heads. WC and maze steam room on the right. (Yes, the steam room works).

2nd Floor

The wooden stair leading to the top floor opens up to a 2nd TV room. 3 cushioned incline bed and a raised platform with mattress (similar to the TV room on 1st floor but smaller) faced the TV. There are two doors in the TV room; one to the left and another to the right. The right door leads to dark rooms and cubicles which leads to the toilet at the end and linked to the passageway of the left door.

The left door leads to a passageway. Left of the passage leads to an small fish pond and a Japanese style shower and toilet which links to the dark rooms and cubicles. The passageway on the right leads to a cruising maze cum cubicles / rooms and through another door, leads to a big dark playroom which is linked to the 2nd TV room. There whole 2nd floor has a total of 12 rooms of various sizes and they are inter-linked by few doors. There are lots of nooks and corners for adventurous people to explore and discover. The joy is in the discovery.

In A Nutshell

A lot of money had been thrown into this new 5,000 Sq ft sauna. The management had listened to it's customers and the result of this new sauna is a tremendous improvement and a more up-market version of the old. With approx. 5,000 sq ft area, it is easily the 2nd largest sauna in Singapore.

I hope Shogun will continue to maintain the cleanliness and upkeep the place. Now there is a new play ground for all to enjoy. For those whom have yet to see the new place. Go see for yourself when it open for business in a few day's time.

Anyone knows when shogun will be open? i heard its sunday! anyone with news? 22m here i going to give shogun my virgin trip. hope to find someone nice to try my first bj

Guest unhappy

I like the new shogun but will never want to go there anymore just because there is one very rude and blunt china counter staff. I hope vincent can change that guy .

Notice

Shogun management would like to inform their supporters/customers that :-

1. They are not able to post any updates on BW because their internet service will only be up on Monday.

2. The plumbing work will only be completed on Tuesday, 17 Aug 2010 and only after Tuesday will they be able to announce the opening date.

In the mean time, Shogun management would like to apologise to those customers who have turned up at the new location and found the door closed.

For those who wish to visit Shogun on the new opening day (to be announced), please submit your email or mobile no. to http://www.shogun.com.sg

On behalf of Shogun Spa

How come we dun heard anytime from shogun management after the hoohaa last Friday? They should at least send an SMS to customer from coming supposely for the openning.

Are the 2 guest rooms available for overnight hire? If so how much? Shogun website has no info at all on the facilities, charges, etc. Hope Vincent can get it updated with full details.

Shogun Spa @ Chinatown open on wed 18th Aug at 1318pm.

Promotional Entry Fee is $10.

51A Pagoda St

Snowball, may i know how do u know abt that? Its not even on their website... i bet their web designer dont even know abt it...

And what a weird timing of opening, 1:18pm?

Can someone please verify...

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

i hope vincent will maintain the facilities...the previous shogun at Hongkong street was so smeeelllyyy.

i also hope that all customers can help to keep the place clean

i also hope that all customers can help to keep the place clean

i agreed, when we patronise the place, we are the one using those facilities, very irresponsible & immature if we have the thinking: " we paid the entry fee, we can misused our right & be inconsiderate. "

all the user have the duty to keep the place clean & ready for the next one who need the room, toilet etc

将心比心, try to put oneself in somebody else's position.

Edited by snowball

Dear All,

Shogun will open for business on Wed 18th Aug 2010 at 1318 hours(1:18pm).

Please inform your friends / buddies to come visit us at

Home Of The Great, Shogun Club @ 51A, Pagoda St in Chinatown.

Promotional Entry Fee is $10.

See you guys at the New Shogun ya.

Thank you for your support.

Vincent

Shogun management

Hi,

where is exactly the place, it's on the 2nd flr ? 51-A Pagoda St.

What shop occupies the 1st flr ?

I can find the place, please give directions. Thank :rolleyes: .

Please visit the website www.shogun.com.sg

main.jpg

If you still lost after seeing the pic, pls call them for directions.

On 8/17/2010 at 9:08 PM, snowball said:

i agreed, when we patronise the place, we are the one using those facilities, very irresponsible & immature if we have the thinking: " we paid the entry fee, we can misused our right & be inconsiderate. "

all the user have the duty to keep the place clean & ready for the next one who need the room, toilet etc

将心比心, try to put oneself in somebody else's position.

Edited by steelwings

Ive been there... For this duration period there wont be any theme yet and the promotional entrance fees is $10, as i know.

The interior of the huge main tv room is modern and chic, i thought i was in a trendy club or something.

The whole area is big. I got lost a few times, and everytime i thought i found my way out, i discover a new area.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

I love the new spa. A vast improvment in all respect.

Just wonder why is there a need for two tv rooms?

The roof-top patio is pretty nice and there was this gorgeous yandao who appeared this afternoon whom everybody was eyeing.

Facility and location wise, the new spa beats many other smaller spas hands down. I hope the management will keep up the cleaniness and good work.

Good luck to Vincent and I will certainly visit the new Shogun again!

I must say it is very clean and chic. :thumb:

Just wondering why there are only 2 standing showers available. :wacko:

I was there from 7PM to 9PM with a friend of mine. There's this bald uncle who kept on following us where ever we go and kept on forcing us to do a threesome. He is so annoying and scary. Imagine that situation in a dark maze. He suddenly pops out right behind me and asking me to go into the room with him despite being turned down nicely. :swear:

Couldn't find any eye candy. Go back home empty handed.

Sometimes I believe as many as six impossible things before breakfast

The ad seems to indicate slimmer guys. A change of direction? The fundoshi is in keeping with the name though :) Wonder if they'll promote a fundoshi night (Vincent?). Would be cool if they had tatami mats and served green tea. Issue Japanese condoms and lubes ... and accessories. Show sumo videos, quirky Japanese videos (there's so many), sell Japanese brand drinks, etc.

But the most pertinent question I have is, how cold is the A/C? I hope they crank it all the way down to 17 deg (in the room!)

One of the most unfortunate things about 17 is how uncomfortable it is in the afternoons, especially in the upper areas. The temperature and ventilation in the rooms are horrible.

Edited by beef4beef

"Life it too short to be small"

The ad seems to indicate slimmer guys. A change of direction? The fundoshi is in keeping with the name though :) Wonder if they'll promote a fundoshi night (Vincent?). Would be cool if they had tatami mats and served green tea. Issue Japanese condoms and lubes ... and accessories. Show sumo videos, quirky Japanese videos (there's so many), sell Japanese brand drinks, etc.

But the most pertinent question I have is, how cold is the A/C? I hope they crank it all the way down to 17 deg (in the room!)

One of the most unfortunate things about 17 is how uncomfortable it is in the afternoons, especially in the upper areas. The temperature and ventilation in the rooms are horrible.

17 ?

I just want to help my didi. Shall remain silent

• G_M changed the title to Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.