Male HQ

Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)

Guest Sauna Goer

Guest Boy suck Pacifier is cute
22 hours ago, Guest Hunk said:

Anyone saw the hunk with the big dick being chased and lusted like crazy? 

Too bad , I didn't noticed, but seen the cute pacifier boy sucking Pacifier  watching movie at  level 1 TV room. He kept on sucking his pacifier no stop. A lot of people looking at him. He just smile at them. Noticed one guy signal him to go to room, he just ignored him n continued watching the movie while sucking Pacifier.. as what the above guys comment, he really look cute sucking the pacifier.

On 26/11/2017 at 3:14 PM, Guest Hunk said:

Anyone saw the hunk with the big dick being chased and lusted like crazy? 

Nope. But I witness a hunk with big dick on the big bed totally being used by everyone and apparently he enjoyed it sooo much. 

16 hours ago, tyan said:

Nope. But I witness a hunk with big dick on the big bed totally being used by everyone and apparently he enjoyed it sooo much. 

Tyan

used meaning? he served as a btm or being sucked?

and many awaiting for ur reply about him, lol

10 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

Tyan

used meaning? he served as a btm or being sucked?

and many awaiting for ur reply about him, lol

He take multiple roles. I didn't get a good look at him. I just remember his chest, so defined and hard. And his cock, at least 7". 

24 minutes ago, tyan said:

He take multiple roles. I didn't get a good look at him. I just remember his chest, so defined and hard. And his cock, at least 7". 

Tks for confirming, many dont believed that Asians esp in sg r getting more and more pp having a 6”

even if it s dark, it s still a decent 6.5”

Guest Pacifier Boy Sucker

Guys here

who ever let the pacifier boy suck before ?

and is this pacifier boy a good Cock sucker !

I will let him suck mu cock if he is a good cock sucker.

5 hours ago, Guest Pacifier Boy Sucker said:

Guys here

go and try and get tested out , don't think u will be disapptmt

and don't PM me

Guest Anthony
On Wednesday 29,November,2017 at 12:14 PM, Guest Pacifier Boy Sucker said:

Guys here

His name is Anthony. He lives at Shogun.

Guest FREE STAY
1 hour ago, Guest Anthony said:

His name is Anthony. He lives at Shogun.

Was told he stay there FREE .. BOSS like him a lot. Everytime seen BOSS talking to him. Like his Son.. anyway this pacifier boy is cute while sucking Pacifier , that was why so many people love this cute pacifier boy.

Guest FREE STAY
28 minutes ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

So behave like him can get free lodging? 

Well, can try sucking a pacifier when you are at Shogun. Boss might like you.. then congratulation Bro

had a lot of fun last night.

+65 9090 four four nine six (WA), fourthandthird (Line)

Tiong Bahru market vicinity

$78 / hr - tui na + minor fixing + bone setting (if necessary)

$35 (approx 15 mins + -) - 抓根 Zhua Gen ($5 bundling discount applies when not done stand-alone)

$50 flat rate - treatment of lower back / disc herniation issues. Add $10 for additional area.
Gua sha - $15

$36 bonesetting-and-go (5 - 10 mins)

Daily 10am to 10pm last appt but please text in advance. Special early / ultra late appts are possible, just book in advance.

Please keep your mask on 😃

On 12/2/2017 at 8:44 AM, Guest Pacifier Boy said:

Yesterday night I was sucked by this cute pacifier boy. His skill really good.. will sure look  for this cute pacifier boy again when I  am at Shogun. 

give more update? what time and which day?

On 12/8/2017 at 5:04 PM, Ezra81 said:

Anyone gg later ?

On 12/9/2017 at 12:49 AM, btmfun81 said:

any tops going now?

You both had been given warnings not to post ad in the Main forum inside the thread.

Yet you did not heed the warnings.

Thus, both of you get 1 week holiday. Do that again and ignore the warning at your own perils. 

Was at shogun on a weekday 4 o’clock . Was smoking at garden upstairs and saw a man tanning his ass in a white thong.

2 guys climbed onto the big public bed and one started stripping the sun tanner. One top spread the sun tanner”s ass cheeks and started pounding publicly after wearing a condom. Then he flipped the sun tanner and fucked him missionary while the sun tanner used hand to cover face. 

Downstairs in the dark room, another naked guy was lying in a room with doors opened. Naked  ass was in full view of the semi lit room. Saw man going in and closed the door then pounding sound. 

In the dark room public bed , several man lying on it and can see man playing. 

Very open and happening for a quiet afternoon .

10 minutes ago, Guest Shaman said:

Was at shogun on a weekday 4 o’clock . Was smoking at garden upstairs and saw a man tanning his ass in a white thong.

2 guys climbed onto the big public bed and one started stripping the sun tanner. One top spread the sun tanner”s ass cheeks and started pounding publicly after wearing a condom. Then he flipped the sun tanner and fucked him missionary while the sun tanner used hand to cover face. 

Downstairs in the dark room, another naked guy was lying in a room with doors opened. Naked  ass was in full view of the semi lit room. Saw man going in and closed the door then pounding sound. 

In the dark room public bed , several man lying on it and can see man playing. 

Very open and happening for a quiet afternoon .

Sound like free sex 

Guest 奶嘴Boy
52 minutes ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

I bet you cum a lot

Hi Ben Ben Ben. Yes, this 奶嘴 boy really is a talent cock sucker, I cum a lot into his mouth and to my surprise this 奶嘴Boy ate ALL my sperm dutifully n still shown me his mouth to prove that he swollowed on my cum.. I really love this 奶嘴Boy, he just known how to make me happy n enjoy. This might be the reason for me to go Shogun again.

On 25/11/2017 at 9:37 PM, Guest good afternoon said:

i'm an afternoon goer, therefore no change to meet the famous pacifier boy, sad...

Huh..he's only there in night? 

Haizz,wasted! Aft reading so much abt him,really keen to go try his sucking skills. 

2 hours ago, Guest 奶嘴Boy said:

Hi Ben Ben Ben. Yes, this 奶嘴 boy really is a talent cock sucker, I cum a lot into his mouth and to my surprise this 奶嘴Boy ate ALL my sperm dutifully n still shown me his mouth to prove that he swollowed on my cum.. I really love this 奶嘴Boy, he just known how to make me happy n enjoy. This might be the reason for me to go Shogun again.

He’s the Super star 

Guest kneeling Pacifier Bo

Yesterday about 3am, I went up to shogun 2nd floor open garden, I saw a cute boy kneeling naked at the open garden big bed in front of the centre white chair. This cute boy was sucking a white pacifier like a baby n to my surprise , he was kneeling naked n eyes looked at the floor. When I walked near this pacifier boy, he not dare to raise his head to see me, It gave me a feeling that he is a slave, I am the MASTER. Then I noticed his eyes kept on looking at my cock area.

Heard so much about cute pacifier boy is a good cock sucker. I touched this cute boy head like I am Sayang a dog. A while later , this cute pacifier boy lowered his head to kiss my legs and slowly like a dog n sniffed my both legs all the way to my private area. I was so enjoyed the FEEL that I just let this pacifier boy sucked my cock.. he really can made me enjoy and his skill to my standard is good. I kept on Sayang his head like Sayang a dog while he continue sucked my cock. Then suddenly I noticed a few guys looking at us. Within 10 minutes, I shoot my sperm into his mouth and he swollowed / ate my sperm happily like my sperm is his " birdnest " ( I myself also not dare to taste my sperm but this cute pacifier boy was kneeling naked in front of me and ate my sperm ). Really this cute pacifier boy hungry is a hungry cock sucker n sperm eater. Haha

I not sure this kneeling naked cute pacifier boy was the one you guys kept on stated in this forum. But what I can said is yesterday was my LUCKY DAY in shogun.

7 hours ago, Guest kneeling Pacifier Bo said:

Yesterday about 3am, I went up to shogun 2nd floor open garden, I saw a cute boy kneeling naked at the open garden big bed in front of the centre white chair. This cute boy was sucking a white pacifier like a baby n to my surprise , he was kneeling naked n eyes looked at the floor. When I walked near this pacifier boy, he not dare to raise his head to see me, It gave me a feeling that he is a slave, I am the MASTER. Then I noticed his eyes kept on looking at my cock area.

Heard so much about cute pacifier boy is a good cock sucker. I touched this cute boy head like I am Sayang a dog. A while later , this cute pacifier boy lowered his head to kiss my legs and slowly like a dog n sniffed my both legs all the way to my private area. I was so enjoyed the FEEL that I just let this pacifier boy sucked my cock.. he really can made me enjoy and his skill to my standard is good. I kept on Sayang his head like Sayang a dog while he continue sucked my cock. Then suddenly I noticed a few guys looking at us. Within 10 minutes, I shoot my sperm into his mouth and he swollowed / ate my sperm happily like my sperm is his " birdnest " ( I myself also not dare to taste my sperm but this cute pacifier boy was kneeling naked in front of me and ate my sperm ). Really this cute pacifier boy hungry is a hungry cock sucker n sperm eater. Haha

I not sure this kneeling naked cute pacifier boy was the one you guys kept on stated in this forum. But what I can said is yesterday was my LUCKY DAY in shogun.

Understand that sperm consumption is good for complexion. Sperm is rich in proteins! Most gays eating sperm are quite young in looking! 

Guest Noooway
7 hours ago, Guest kneeling Pacifier Bo said:

If this pacifier boy has been sucking and drinking cum from anyone and everyone. Wonder how “clean” he is ???!!!!  It’s worst that sticking your dick right into a unflushed public toilet bowl.

Guest Kneeling Pacifier Boy
2 hours ago, Guest Noooway said:

If this pacifier boy has been sucking and drinking cum from anyone and everyone. Wonder how “clean” he is ???!!!!  It’s worst that sticking your dick right into a unflushed public toilet bowl.

Hi Noooway, I just heard from my Friend who is a regular to shogun, he told me this pacifier boy is not what you said suck anybody, he is very selective also. My Friend a bit fat n a bit old ever approved this cute pacifier boy to suck him n was rejected. So I don't think this cute pacifier boy is like a rubbish bin, will suck any person. Like yesterday this cute pacifier boy sucked me, I am not that worry. No offence to say that once a gay step into a gay spa, the RISK is there already, what do you guys think ? To me, I am not that worry, by the way I am good looking, not fat, and late 20.

• G_M changed the title to Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.