Male HQ

Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)

Guest Sauna Goer

14 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Saw a hot mata there. Duno he mata or not but he wore mata khor dark blue with side pocket. He go home liao 

Is he the man who wears tight white shorts? Hot!

Guest DJDJNdkndnd
23 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Saw a hot mata there. Duno he mata or not but he wore mata khor dark blue with side pocket. He go home liao 

Is the mata there ?

20 minutes ago, Guest Btm said:

Even though what you said is humiliating but that's the brutal truth as an old gay. Fuck political correctness and shame, when I have the need and I'm at that dim corridor I already ready to serve as free prostitute.

The red tinge of lighting in sauna can never help to lower your age group but it sets the atmosphere of prostitution that we forget about shame or being nice. Sometimes they don't even go into the room, they'll just remove my towel and bang me against the wall letting others watch. It's not nice but in okay with it. At least better than paying those MB at Lucky Chinatown nearby.

then u must have some values to the tops mah!

7 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

then u must have some values to the tops mah!

The top come to this corridor to look for btm already know what values to expect. Got free prostitutes for him to use, don't expect 愛青愛平愛大粒奶 from Geylang prostitutes lah. This is Shogun leh.

btw.. i dont see this mentioned anywhere.. lately i went to shogun and i realised 2nd set of condom and lube will cost you $$. forget how much they charged. I only came to know of it when I fuck once and stopped. then after some time, wanted to fuck another guy so i went out to get the condom. lucky for me, it was a different guy at the counter. he asked if its my first time getting condom and lube cuz first round is free, 2nd round onwards will be charged.

no issues if the condom is bought by shogun. but if its provided FOC then it would be quite unethical.. just saying..

2 hours ago, kaze said:

btw.. i dont see this mentioned anywhere.. lately i went to shogun and i realised 2nd set of condom and lube will cost you $$. forget how much they charged. I only came to know of it when I fuck once and stopped. then after some time, wanted to fuck another guy so i went out to get the condom. lucky for me, it was a different guy at the counter. he asked if its my first time getting condom and lube cuz first round is free, 2nd round onwards will be charged.

no issues if the condom is bought by shogun. but if its provided FOC then it would be quite unethical.. just saying..

this is to recover some of the affordable entrance fees, many of the elderly wont need condoms

Guest guest sam
On 12/22/2017 at 12:01 PM, -Ignored- said:

he switched on his phone, pour some lube over his dick and view at some photos in the phone while I try to tease his dick and helped to jerk him faster

Can use phone?  will risk tio exposed if he quietly take photo?

5 hours ago, kaze said:

Still.. to me.. the main focus is..  if you get it FOC, u shouldn't charge.. 

So the people mining for gold or diamonds should give it away free? Why so expensive?

Brainless.

10 hours ago, Guest think said:

So the people mining for gold or diamonds should give it away free? Why so expensive?

Brainless.

your logic is flawed in every sense. people mining for gold they spent the effort so of cuz they should be rewarded. groups like AFA etc provides free condoms to some saunas.. if saunas get it for free, why do you charge it to end users? its just defeating the purposes for those groups giving the saunas free condoms.

the main point is.. if they get it for free, they shouldn't charge..

On 1/13/2018 at 1:51 AM, -Ignored- said:

this is to recover some of the affordable entrance fees, many of the elderly wont need condoms

you mean elderly mainly play raw??  btw is it true that playing safe is going out of style in spas?

nt spa, saunas/bathhouse (these r professional terms)

no, I didn't exactly mean that

the grandpa level has no market (except for those having tranny fetish, always seen the tranny lover in this sauna) and I felt most of them would enjoy dick teasing and playing

- since no market, why shd they bothered be carrying the condoms around?

and I have been observing not many carry them around , until when there is a need then they rush to collect it
Some grandpa/elderly might be thinkg YOLO so who cares about contracting HIV at age of 70 or 80?????? ( I saw some w whole body full of weird lumps* and all face too - not cos they are a dialysis patient)
Who is w me last nite after 9pm?
Anyone saw the mediacorp star (or his lookalike, cant be lookalike till hairstyle is the same! boss even open side door to take a glimpse, goodness, he seldom do  that!)
and his partner seemed to be of same height as him too(not sure why do they picked shogun, maybe thinking no elderly will spot them?)

https://www.instagram.com/ian_ianization/?hl=en (looking at his hugging and kissing)

http://www.tnp.sg/entertainment/tv/co-stars-ian-fang-and-rebecca-lim-continue-fuel-dating-rumours

https://entertainment.toggle.sg/en/entertainment/localbuzz/article/ian-fang-splashes-s-1-5m-5202160

the guy I saw was quite tall

Ian Fang
Height 181 cm (5 ft 11 in)
Weight 73 kg (161 lb)

* : even if it is not STD, when u r generally sick due to sensitive skin or having a general cough , one shdnt be running to such places to spread diseases or viruses

On 1/15/2018 at 10:11 AM, -Ignored- said:

nt spa, saunas/bathhouse (these r professional terms)

no, I didn't exactly mean that

the grandpa level has no market (except for those having tranny fetish, always seen the tranny lover in this sauna) and I felt most of them would enjoy dick teasing and playing

- since no market, why shd they bothered be carrying the condoms around?

and I have been observing not many carry them around , until when there is a need then they rush to collect it
Some grandpa/elderly might be thinkg YOLO so who cares about contracting HIV at age of 70 or 80?????? ( I saw some w whole body full of weird lumps* and all face too - not cos they are a dialysis patient)
Who is w me last nite after 9pm?
Anyone saw the mediacorp star (or his lookalike, cant be lookalike till hairstyle is the same! boss even open side door to take a glimpse, goodness, he seldom do  that!)
and his partner seemed to be of same height as him too(not sure why do they picked shogun, maybe thinking no elderly will spot them?)

https://www.instagram.com/ian_ianization/?hl=en (looking at his hugging and kissing)

http://www.tnp.sg/entertainment/tv/co-stars-ian-fang-and-rebecca-lim-continue-fuel-dating-rumours

https://entertainment.toggle.sg/en/entertainment/localbuzz/article/ian-fang-splashes-s-1-5m-5202160

the guy I saw was quite tall

Ian Fang
Height 181 cm (5 ft 11 in)
Weight 73 kg (161 lb)

* : even if it is not STD, when u r generally sick due to sensitive skin or having a general cough , one shdnt be running to such places to spread diseases or viruses

-Ignored-. U saw ian there u never go and top him good? Hahaha

Guest Cock quite big

Yesterday at 1:30pm, saw a boy sucking pacifier sitting naked at on of the room at ground level ( no mattress room ) kepting on masterbating his cock. His cock quite big... 

12 hours ago, Guest Cock quite big said:

Yesterday at 1:30pm, saw a boy sucking pacifier sitting naked at on of the room at ground level ( no mattress room ) kepting on masterbating his cock. His cock quite big... 

And u didn’t approach him?

On 19/01/2018 at 4:44 AM, bulgeM said:

-Ignored-. U saw ian there u never go and top him good? Hahaha

Maybe just someone who looks like him. Actually he has quite a common face. I dun think he will go such place. 

20 minutes ago, tyan said:

Maybe just someone who looks like him. Actually he has quite a common face. I dun think he will go such place. 

hope so

but very Chinese speaking

if he speaks a dialect or English (due to his age), maybe I wont take note

I did tell myself , he could be just a taiwanese

Guest No Free
On Friday 12,January,2018 at 11:17 PM, kaze said:

The lube and condom packs are not AFA branded.

The staff told me the sauna have to buy condom and lube. no more free AFA supplies.

1 hour ago, Guest No Free said:

The lube and condom packs are not AFA branded.

The staff told me the sauna have to buy condom and lube. no more free AFA supplies.

yes, I didn't see any AFA labels too

I will not see Shogun as unethical

Guest Boss said to pacifier Boy

Yesterday around 11pm, I went to SG for relaxing, while at my locker, heard the Batak boss ah pui talked to the pacifier boy that 2 customers told him ( ah pui ) he ( pacifier boy ) sucked well. Noticed that pacifier boy face turned red..lol

( I didn’t approach whether he keen to suck me as I prefer mature man, not boy or baby..

1 hour ago, Guest Boss said to pacifier Boy said:

Yesterday around 11pm, I went to SG for relaxing, while at my locker, heard the Batak boss ah pui talked to the pacifier boy that 2 customers told him ( ah pui ) he ( pacifier boy ) sucked well. Noticed that pacifier boy face turned red..lol

( I didn’t approach whether he keen to suck me as I prefer mature man, not boy or baby..

He’s 红牌

Guest So hot meh ?
3 hours ago, Guest Boss said to pacifier Boy said:

So lagi hot meh...

Guest hornymatured
38 minutes ago, thickhead79 said:

service good?

in room or open

saw him in open area in dark maze. fondled him and lost him for a while, then walked passed one of the empty room, he was kneeing naked inside and gave him my cock. 

Guest Kneeling naked
On 23/01/2018 at 11:07 PM, Guest hornymatured said:

saw him in open area in dark maze. fondled him and lost him for a while, then walked passed one of the empty room, he was kneeing naked inside and gave him my cock. 

Pacifier boy also like to kneel naked at room or at upper lever open garden , he will materbate himself while kneeling naked n waiting for cock to suck . Not sure the same boy.

Guest hornymatured
1 hour ago, Guest Kneeling naked said:

Pacifier boy also like to kneel naked at room or at upper lever open garden , he will materbate himself while kneeling naked n waiting for cock to suck . Not sure the same boy.

quite sure he’s a different boy. a rather fit and built boy

Guest Slut Executive

I've no objection to your reporting as long as it's not about me, haha.

I've been there before but nowadays I seldom go. The Shogun crowds really have quite a lot of regulars who know each other and other customers also. 

Last time I don't mind letting people watch me get fucked there though I prefer my privacy. But after a few times, I realized that they do recognise me. They'll jokingly tell those tops about me. Then those tops will purposely fuck me at the big bed for them to watch. I didn't care. Till one day when I was eyeing someone, then he rudely rejected me because he also knew I was a slut. Then these things happened a few times. Someone approached me then suddenly he seemed to recognise me and turned away instead. 

I had no choice but go to the big bed and get fucked publicly. Even the guy who rejected me came to watch. Then I realized that my reputation there was ruined already. In the beginning, it was fun and easy to get sex but after being overexposed, I'm no more fresh property. So I had to stop going there anymore before I end up like those laying in the room with their butts up waiting to get fucked.

It's not about shameful but pure economics of getting fucked. I still lay in those rooms in Bangkok waiting to get fucked and nobody recognise me. But here, the regulars recognise me and it's a small circle that passed gossips around.

9 hours ago, Guest Slut Executive said:

I've been there before but nowadays I seldom go. The Shogun crowds really have quite a lot of regulars who know each other and other customers also. 

Last time I don't mind letting people watch me get fucked there though I prefer my privacy. But after a few times, I realized that they do recognise me. They'll jokingly tell those tops about me. Then those tops will purposely fuck me at the big bed for them to watch. I didn't care. Till one day when I was eyeing someone, then he rudely rejected me because he also knew I was a slut. Then these things happened a few times. Someone approached me then suddenly he seemed to recognise me and turned away instead. 

I had no choice but go to the big bed and get fucked publicly. Even the guy who rejected me came to watch. Then I realized that my reputation there was ruined already. In the beginning, it was fun and easy to get sex but after being overexposed, I'm no more fresh property. So I had to stop going there anymore before I end up like those laying in the room with their butts up waiting to get fucked.

It's not about shameful but pure economics of getting fucked. I still lay in those rooms in Bangkok waiting to get fucked and nobody recognise me. But here, the regulars recognise me and it's a small circle that passed gossips around.

Moral of the story 

be it boy or girl.

don’t be a slut even though you are

act high class a bit 

留得青山在 不怕没柴烧

10 hours ago, Guest Pacifier boy kneel naked said:

Pacifier boy now kneeling naked sucking pacifier at open garden big bed. Just saw him sucking a man cock.

Why is he kneeling down and sucking any man cock ?  Quite risky if he sucked without condom...

15 hours ago, Guest hornymatured said:

quite sure he’s a different boy. a rather fit and built boy

A fit and built boy like to suck for a mature uncle is seldom heard of. 

but I think a slut in bed is just one's desire

so long it s legal , nothing is wrong
nothing lowly or ....

don't have to pretend, u r who u r

no matter how many hate or flame u

Yes,  I agree so long u hve such need just do it
nothing ugly abt it

a sauna is designed for such purpose, those big beds r not beds of home for sleeping per se

so it is for anyone w desires to make good use of the facilities

9 hours ago, Guest Slut Executive said:

14 minutes ago, Guest cub said:

Why is he kneeling down and sucking any man cock ?  Quite risky if he sucked without condom...

A fit and built boy like to suck for a mature uncle is seldom heard of. 

this is just his fetish

• G_M changed the title to Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.